All Comments on 'Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 04'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Biff is having a great time

He's having every man's wet dream, but I have a feeling this is going somewhere that Biff may or may not be happy with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Biff watch out

or you will get yourself in big trouble. Jealously can be a wicked thing, especially with two women in the same house. Your wife wants you to have sex with her best friend, but watch out. It might get you in trouble, divorce wise, for cheating on your wife, eventhough she has told you it is ok. This is evident in the fact that she does not want to be present. Now the question, why does she want you to have sex with her best friend and does not want to be present? Sounds like a setup to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Biff Watch out

Biff will be treading on unsturdy ground. He better be carefull how he plays it. I would like if the story travels with Biff/Melisa 10% and 90% with Biff/Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So smokin' hot ---

I'm becoming unsure of my preference for MMF 3somes compared with FFMs... .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
is wife setting him up for her affair

to good to be true and wife all ready told him she touch another man cock.she sounds like she wants another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good but

Well written great story but I see trouble comming, the wife gets mad, theis is trouble between the wife and hubby, or if she allows this to happen she can then have sex with another man and hubby can't say much about it. Maybe the guy she was kissing on ladies night out or maybe she has already cheated and now has found a way out.... Dosen't look like anything but trouble ahead for them

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

It looks like Kelly wants Biff to be the daddy of Melissa's baby. This is a very highly erotic 3-some that I'm looking forward to keep reading this continuing developing story as long as you don't get tired out. Some possible scenarios include Biff being daddy to both Melissa's and Kelly's babies with the women taking turns on being pregnant while everyone is living under one roof. This is entirely possible--look at the original Mormons and some of the more modern ones in northern Arizona/southern Utah and Nevada, today. It can be said that God made us "good" and that is without the societal dogma that restricts us from having more than one partner in our adult lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i can see it coming...

She's already admitted to being at the bar and kissing two or three guys, and how sexy and erotic it was to be fingered to orgasm by some other guys... and she justified her behavoir by coming home and letting hubby play around with the roommate.

So..if she's going to allow hubby to screw the roommate whenever he wants...what does that allow her to do?? I think I see where it's going. I wonder if the author will take it that way.

It would be an interesting angle. How does hubby like it when he finds out that he's been manipulated to allow his wife to fuck anyone she wants without him being able to complain?

OOAAOOAAabout 12 years ago
Congratulations again!!!

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

While I'm really enjoying this story I do think that there is a big difference between what Kelly did at the bar and Biff's actions. I'd be somewhat pissed off if I was Biff, even if I was getting to enjoy my wife's friend !

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

He's being manipulated and soon this guy's gonna have only 3 choices, the Cuck life, open marriage you were backdoored into, or the roommate switch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous