All Comments on 'Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 07'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Do you think you could have the husband act

a little more like a real husband, instead of becoming a lawn sprinkler of cum when he finds out about her cheating. I don't mean throwing her out, but a little honesty would be nice. Another emotion besides lust. Anything but him getting hard and cumming like a fountain like in most of your stories. I believe that most of your readers like the fact that they are exploring their sexuality together. When she explores it on her own, it is cheating. To me, this is the point that you could make this an exceptional story, instead of the same old crap that gets shoveled here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it a good story,but

the way you have the hubby acting like a dick and nothing else.let him be a man and put the wife on the road or punish her hard.he not married to the roommate and she can do what she wants.the wife is betraying him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Story is getting boring

Though it started off as a hot story, now its getting kinda boring. Help.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Ok

LOVED the idea.

Wondered where you was going. Got REALLY nto it but now

beginning to wonder.

NOW if mel is trying to 'train' him to like the wife cheating ...not my style or liking but ...eh ok

If mel is trying to set him up to take him from the wife? ok

If husband is brain dead? Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now the only thing that is getting me is that you are staying in first person with the husband telling the tale. SOMETHING is up your sleave I just KNOW it. Can't wait.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47almost 3 years ago

16 years late but I loved it

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

I really wish this guy would stop screwing these trollops for a few minutes so he can get his wits about him and hopefully regain his self respect, cuz these broads don't give a F#$k about him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous