All Comments on 'Melissa's Regret'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Oh my, that is a cliff hanger!

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cheating skank. nuff said.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 year agoAuthor

So, anonymous, I take it you don't approve of a woman exploring her sexual fantasies outside her marriage. Don't you have any pejorative slurs for the men in the story? Or is it only women that you hate?

peasant001peasant001about 1 year ago

Tantalizing stuff! Welcome back, o author. Hope you've had a pleasant break! Loving this scenario. What I have always loved in cheating, is motivation - reasons why, or how one justifies the act to themselves. Definitely going to enjoy where this one may go. Wishing you the best, Rimbaud.

toshiro75toshiro75about 1 year ago

Same question to you Rimabud17, mens/husbands are in your story are weaklings with almost no free will. Why do you hate men so much?

peasant001peasant001about 1 year ago

Toshiro75, Rimbaud's stories include strong men to balance the weak ones. And his writing is enriched for it. His flagship story series has some compelling exchange between said men, and it is peak quality in its thoughtful delivery. Are you threatened by his talent?

toshiro75toshiro75about 1 year ago

Peasant001, it is really a stretch talking about some talents here on lit. It is much of one and done stories. I am curious why are weak mens here allways boyfriend or husbands?

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, peasant001, for the supportive comments. But actually, I would suggest that the men in my stories who some would describe as "weak" are in fact men who are able to admit and explore their fetishes to immerse themselves in jealousy, submission, and humiliation. Some might call that admirable. Other men who have those fetishes limit themselves to reading about it online, masturbating furiously, and then channeling their self-loathing toward the authors.

Being the object of their scorn doesn't bother me. I'm not sure why toshiro75 is so obsessed with this thread. My earlier comment was toward an anonymous poster who read a story about three people contemplating extramarital sex, and chose to single out the woman for a slur. That suggests misogyny. Misogyny causes very real harm to very real people in this world. I will call out misogynists in my comments section. I hope toshiro75 wasn't motivated to comment because he sympathizes with anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey Rimbaud17, what a well written, gripping, erotic piece. It had tension, sexual tension too, unpredictably and a dramatic ending. Fabulous, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, first, thanks are due to the muse who inspired you with her request … it has brought out the best in you. But of course the credit for the result is all yours. This story is simply superb, even by your exceptional standards. I am going to try, but probably fail, to hold off reading part two, so that i can enjoy rolling part one around the palate of my imagination, savouring its man subtle, intoxicating flavours and gracenotes.

Just as an aside, I normally ignore the kind of comments offered by mr anonymous below, but i can’t resist pausing to commend your very precise and unanswerable riposte.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES