Melissa's Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek snorted out an agreement, without breaking eye contact with Melissa.

"At any rate," Warren continued, "We've been at a few... events together. I do know that Derek can be a bit more, umm, naturally dominant than me. And Derek, Melissa is... well, you've heard about Melissa."

Melissa heard Warren talking, but didn't take her eyes off of Derek. The silence began to feel oppressive. A waitress approached, but Warren waved her away.

Then Derek stood up and looked down at Melissa expectantly, almost demandingly.

"Oh, and Derek," Warren was saying. "Her safeword is 'potassium.'"

Derek continued to stare intensely at Melissa as he dismissed the older man.

"I don't believe in safewords."

Melissa swallowed hard and kept her own eyes locked with Derek's, as she reached out without looking, placed her fingertips on the keycard, and slid it across the table to him.

Apparently, she thought, neither do I.

12