Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more, she wished she had someone here to apply the lotion for her. Just like in her raunchy books. Like a rough and ready landscaper or a sexy pool boy! Ooo! The image of David's powerful hands, touching every inch of her body slipped into her mind, and she flinched with the guilty pleasure it gave her. Still... fuck, that would be hot!

Speaking of hot, it was getting a little toasty, so she poured herself a drink from the jug and sipped at it. She realized she'd added too much rum, but she wasn't planning on finishing the pitcher. Besides, she was alone, so what did it matter.

She stretched out on the lounger, picked up her book, and rested back against the cushion to let her mind to travel to a place where the hero was a lusty man who took the heroine passionately.

The backyard was silent except for the small sounds of nature, the distant sounds of the city and Melody's soft breathless sighs.

Between the sexy literature and the strong drink, Melody's inhibitions were slipping away. She began to stroke her stiff nipples through the fabric of her bikini as she read. She graduated to gently squeezing and tugging them as her pussy began to drip with her excitement. She took a large mouthful of her drink then another.

The fingers that had been plucking her nipples now traveled south over the slippery skin on her trembling stomach. They slipped under her bikini bottom to find the treasures hidden beneath. She gasped and threw back her head as she found precisely what she needed. Her fingers stroked across her wet lips and her stiff clit faster and faster. She was making wet squishy noises as her fingers flew across her skin.

Fuck! Fuck! She was so close!

A crashing sound came from behind her, and she bolted upright, yanking her fingers from her pussy.

"Damn it!" a deep voice yelled.

Slightly dizzy from teetering on the precipice of her orgasm, she looked to the tall hedges between the properties. That was David's voice! Had he been watching her? Did he see her rubbing her juicy pussy? Her fingers immediately returned to her wet flesh. Her tingles flared into an intense burst of bliss from the illicit thrill of the idea of David watching her. She gasped as she rocked slowly on the edge of the lounger. It took a few moments for her to recover. More thumps came from the other property.

"David? Everything okay over there?" she called out tentatively when she got her breathing back to normal.

"Oh! S-sorry, Mrs. Dawson! I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't know you were in your backyard," he blustered apologetically. She couldn't see him over the hedge, but his voice came through clearly.

She grinned to herself. Her little release had been caused by something that hadn't actually happened. All she'd needed was just the idea of it.

"What was that crash sound?" she asked.

"Oh, my idiot brother packed a bunch of pool toys in the garden shed. That caused stuff to fall when I opened the shed door. Sorry for disturbing you. Are you going to be outside for a while? I can wait until you go in before I work on the yard," he called out over the hedge.

She sighed as she didn't want to go in and was actually enjoying their odd conversation. She hadn't realized how lonely she was. Of course, he was an eighteen-year-old boy, so they really didn't have much in common. Better to let him just get back to it.

"It's fine. Go ahead with the yard work," she said.

"You sure?"

"Trying to get all your chores done on the first day?" she asked with a grin.

There was a moment of silence, and her grin got wider. She'd hit the nail on the head.

"Uh, yes, I thought I might as well. I'll get started. Thanks!" David answered, slightly defensively.

She heard him wheeling a lawnmower from the shed. The sound moved away as he walked out past the pool area. The engine roared to life, louder than she expected, and her peace was shattered.

She sighed and collected her stuff back onto the serving tray. She took another gulp of her drink, picked up her shoes, and headed inside once more. The residual tingle between her legs reminded her of her fantasy about the landscaper. The drone of the mower drew her eyes to the window, but she couldn't see him from the ground floor.

Grinning, she hustled barefoot to the staircase and stopped at the bottom to grip the railing as her head spun slightly. Her drink had been more potent than she thought. The mower buzz reminded her again of her mission, and she climbed upstairs. The guest bedroom had the best, and only, view of the neighbor's yard, as she'd be able to see over the privacy hedge. She didn't want him spotting her as she watched him, so she pulled the sheer curtains closed.

She giggled excitedly as she saw his back as he pushed the mower towards the back fence. He wasn't wearing his shirt, and his smooth muscles gleamed with his sweat. He'd changed into a tight swimsuit as well. Unfortunately, he was too far away to see much detail, and she was looking through a curtain and a screen.

While his back was to the house, she unlocked one of the window panels and opened it wide. She pulled the screen panel off and set it down inside, leaning up against the wall. All she had now between her eyes and his body was the sheer curtain.

She suddenly blinked at the bold actions she was taking to ogle his body. It wasn't right, was it? Her rum-soaked ethics melted under the heat of her need.

Melody's eyes returned to watch David push the mower back and forth across the grassy area beyond the pool. It felt like a tease due to the distance. She could see his sweaty muscles of his torso, but from the waist down, there just wasn't enough detail.

Still, she remained glued to the spot as her breathing became deeper. He truly was a beautiful man! Her hand slid down and into her bikini bottom once more.

She jolted when the mower's engine cut out, and he began pushing it back towards the shed. She moaned in disappointment as he seemed to be leaving, and she hadn't come yet!

He stopped at the far end of the pool. She was just beginning to make out some details on the front of his swimsuit. It was one of those Lycra swimsuits, much like bicycle shorts, and she could just make out a hint of contours. When he stretched his arms over his head, she moaned with desire. He paused and looked around as if he was trying to find the source of the sound. She froze when he spotted the open window, but he made no sign of having seen her.

He continued his stretch, then walked up to the edge of the pool and dove into the water to cool off. She pouted in frustration as she could no longer see him. Moments later, he surfaced halfway down the pool, much closer now. She noticed he was frowning as he threw a handful of leaves he must have collected from the bottom onto the pool deck. He put his hands on the lip and did a surge twist out of the water to sit on the edge.

Melody's view was obscured by the hedges, so she quickly rushed into the master bedroom and grabbed the footstool by the chair in her reading nook. She stopped by her end table and collected her vibrating friend, quickly confirming the batteries were charged.

When she got back to the window, David was nowhere to be seen, and the mower was gone as well.

She must have made another sound as David reappeared, his face just visible above the bushes. He looked around and up towards the window once more, but again, showed no sign of having seen her. He moved towards the pool, and she saw he was carrying a pool skimmer. He stopped at the edge of the pool and dipped the net deep into the pool and scooped out some leaves.

She grinned as David was now acting out her pool boy fantasy.

She quickly put the footstool up against the wall next to the window and climbed up. Now, she could see his entire body, and her breath caught in her throat. She could see the shape of his cock against the wet fabric. He appeared to be very well endowed... from what she could see from the window, and through a curtain.

Once more, the voice of reason in Melody's head asked her what she was doing. The boy down below was young enough to be her son. Besides, she was a married woman!

A violent snort slipped free from her as a bolder voice made its presence known. Yes, she was married, but to a man who'd forgotten how good it felt to fuck! She was a woman with needs! Besides, she was hurting no one by satisfying her own urges while admiring that beautiful chunk of male fantasy down there. Truthfully, her husband didn't care what she did. The new voice told reason to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Licking her lips with satisfaction, she ran her spit covered tongue over the end of her vibrator. While she was really wet, she wanted this bad boy deep inside her now, while she still had a clear view of David!

She pushed her g-string to the side and pushed the tip against her opening. When the device slid between her nether lips, she turned the little motor on, and the delicious vibrations spread through her inner muscles. She watched David lifting and lowering the skimmer into the pool and matched his movements as she pushed and pulled the vibrator from her body. She bit her lip to keep from crying out and alerting him to her spying on him. She leaned against the wall as her body began to tremble. The vibrator was accelerating her release beautifully. A few gentle moans escaped her, and she saw David looking from side to side and fidgeting. She bit her bottom lip to contain her cries of joy. This release was going to be a big one!

Then it happened.

Obviously thinking himself unobserved, David pulled the front of his swimsuit away from his body and reached in to adjust himself.

Melody caught just a glimpse of David's cock in profile, and her earlier impression of it was both confirmed and destroyed. While the angle she was viewing from hid its actual length, she could see it had decent girth and was becoming erect.

It was too much! Melody gave the vibrator a twist, and the motor went to high speed. At that instant, the cushion topped footstool decided to slide out from under her feet. She'd pressed her body against the wall next to the window too hard.

She screamed and grabbed the curtains, but the rod pulled free and followed her down.

She landed hard, and the lights went out.

Chapter 2

"Mrs. Dawson! Mrs. Dawson, are you all right?"

Melody slowly opened her eyes and saw beautiful blue eyes filled with emotion, so many emotions, staring down at her. She was lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling. She went through a quick inventory of her senses and body.

Sight? Check. She could see the lovely young man leaning over her.

Hearing? Yes, she heard his panicked breathing as if he'd just been running. She could also hear a distant angry buzzing sound.

Touch? He was holding her hand in his. She saw him pull his hand back, as there was something wet and sticky on her fingers. He raised his fingers to his nose and tentatively sniffed them. His face went a darling shade of red as he wiped his fingers off on his swimsuit. She realized that's all he was wearing, and a thrill rushed through her body.

That thrill was being picked up by an odd tingle and vibration. She wiggled her fingers then her toes. A stabbing pain shot up her left leg as her ankle complained about her moving it. She sucked in a sharp breath and closed her eyes tightly to ride out the pain. She relaxed her leg, and the pain quickly subsided into a background sensation.

"Can you hear me?" David asked.

"Yes..." Her eyes opened once more.

"Do you know where you are?" he said, and her eyes went to his face curiously.

"On the floor of my guest bedroom. I'm not sure why, though. My ankle hurts a lot," she said with a grimace.

She noted his eyes kept looking down her body towards her bikini bottom. "What's wrong?"

His eyes darted to hers, then he was looking anywhere but at her. "You-you're buzzing. Down there, I mean."

She blinked at him in confusion as her hand automatically went down to touch her pussy. She could feel it as her fingers slid over her wet lips.

"AH!" she gasped, as she was also very sensitive. Then she realized her vibrator was inside her. She looked at David, but he was concentrating on the wallpaper. Biting her lip against her surge of pleasure, she forced her finger and thumb inside herself and managed to grip the end of the submerged device. She pulled it out, but it slipped from her fingers to drop to the floor, where it buzzed angrily against the wood floorboards. Another shot of pain rushed up her leg as she tried to move.

When she opened her eyes again, David had the vibrator in his big hands and managed to turn it off. He tossed it up onto the bed and glanced down at her as he wiped his slick fingers against his swimsuit again. "Uh, I'm going to call an ambulance for you--"

"NO! No ambulance!" Melody yelped.

He gave her a frustrated look. "You fell. You may have hit your head as you don't recall how you got on the floor. You've obviously hurt your leg. You need medical attention."

Melody thought back to what she was doing before she found herself on the floor. She'd been... oh. She looked at David. "I fell off the stool."

He looked a little relieved that her memory might be coming back. "What were you doing on the stool... by the window? It's open, you know! You might have fallen out!"

She recalled what she was doing before and didn't really want to tell him about it.

His expression closed up as he saw she wasn't about to answer him. "Ambulance and hospital, it is."

"No! You-you can take me to the hospital. I need to get dressed first, though. I can't go in my bikini!" she asserted.

David's eyes widened in surprise. "That's a bikini?!?"

Melody blinked at him. "Yes... what did you think it was?"

"Sexy underwear," he mumbled, then looked away as she watched a flush move up his neck.

Melody was stunned. He thought she was sexy? No, he said the underwear was sexy. That's all he meant. Compared to him, she was an old woman. She pushed the thought from her head but paused.

"David, how did you get in?" she asked, images of his large body crashing through her front door flashed through her imagination.

"When I heard your scream and saw the drapes pulled down, I jumped over the fence into your backyard. Your patio door was unlocked," he explained.

That was far less dramatic than where her mind took her. The image of him mightily kicking in the front door faded away. She gave her head a little shake. She had to stick to reality. "I need clothes. Help me up, please."

She squeaked when he slid an arm under her legs and one around her back and lifted her from the floor.

"You shouldn't put any weight on that ankle," he said gruffly as he gently carried her out into the hallway.

"Master.." she sighed in shock, pointing to the master bedroom across the hall, then the word took on a different significance for her, and her pussy clenched with her desire. David showed no sign he'd noticed her reaction as he carried her into the room, carefully avoiding bumping her ankle on the doorway. He set her on the bed and looked at her expectantly. She blinked up at him in a lustful daze.

"Clothes?" he prompted.

"Oh! Right! In the closet should be a pink tracksuit on the shelf," she said, pointing behind him.

She closed her eyes and shook her head again. She was acting like an idiot. Maybe that hit on the head rattled her more than she thought.

She felt something drop onto the bed next to her and opened her eyes. David had found the tracksuit and was standing before her in his tight swimsuit, one arm awkwardly held before his groin.

"I'm going to run home to get changed, and I'll be right back to get you." She nodded and picked up the jacket, slipping it on and zipping it up. She felt his eyes watching her tits as the zipper squeezed them closer together.

He grabbed the pants and gently slipped her dangling legs into them, pulling them up until she could take over. He spun and rushed from the room, but not before she caught a glimpse of the bulge in his swimsuit. He was sporting quite the erection!

She sat, staring at the doorway for a moment before shaking her head again. She was going to ask for a cat scan to look for brain abnormalities.

Melody flopped back on the mattress to tug the pants over her ass by rolling her hips side to side as she pulled. This movement disturbed her ankle, so it was slow going. Finally, she just rested and stared at the ceiling, panting to catch her breath.

It wasn't long before she heard the thump of David running back up the stairs. He rushed into the bedroom and made a noise of dismay when he spotted her on her back. He jumped on the bed to look down at her face, but she just stared at his look of panic. Relief flew across his face.

"Oh, thank god! I was worried you might have hurt your head worse than I thought, and I'd come back to find you unconscious again." He was babbling in his relief.

She smiled up at him as his concern was so genuine and sweet.

"No, I'm fine, except my ankle," she replied.

"Okay... okay, I've got my truck in the driveway."

David scooped her up once more, and she put her arms around his shoulders as he carefully maneuvered her out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Her head was spinning at how easily he carried her, and she trembled slightly, but he didn't notice.

While she could still feel it, she was at the tail-end of her rum buzz, and her conscience was returning with a vengeance. She couldn't show him how embarrassed she was as he'd return to the question of what she'd been doing.

As they went by, she reached out to grab her purse and keys from the front table so they could lock the door, once outside. He gently sat her on the passenger seat of his truck then rushed around to the driver's door to get in.

He carefully drove them out of the neighborhood and to the hospital, right up to the entrance of the emergency department. He rushed out to get a wheelchair then extracted her from the truck and onto the chair. For her part, Melody was genuinely beginning to enjoy him handling her. She squeezed her thighs together to suppress the tingles and secretly chastised herself for being so naughty.

"I'm just going to park, and I'll be right back," he said to her earnestly.

She couldn't keep the smile from her lips. "I'll be here."

True to his word, he ran back from the parking area, and she finally got to see the outfit he'd changed into. Loose and baggy were the first terms that came to mind. He wore a big red hoodie sweater over a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. He was hiding his body! Why would he do that?

When he reached her, he immediately wheeled her into the emergency department.

They began the ordeal of filling out forms, followed by a long wait before an intern finally arrived to take her in to see a doctor. David had to stay in the waiting room as he wasn't family. As they wheeled her away, she saw him settle into a chair in the corner and rest his head back.

-=-

Hours later, an orderly wheeled Melody back out into the waiting area and stopped in front of David, who was fast asleep in his chair. The orderly nudged David's knee, and he woke with a start.

"What!"

Melody giggled as the painkillers she was on made this wonderfully funny.

"Are you Mrs. Dawson's ride home?" the man asked.

David blinked and sat up. "Yes, I'm her neighbor, David."

"You can take the lady home. She's not allowed to put any weight on her ankle for two days. Here are the instructions from the doctor," the man said, handing some papers to David. He was also transferring responsibility for the woman over to David, who rubbed his eyes quickly and stood. He glanced at her ankle and saw it was wrapped in a tensor bandage.