Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, doesn't that seem inappropriate? Me, sleeping in your husband's place on the bed?" he managed.

"He wouldn't care," she said dully.

"Ah... I'm sorry."

Melody realized she was dumping her gloomy mood on this young man. She looked at David apologetically. "No, I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't vent my issues at you. Seriously, though, you are welcome to sleep on that side as I'll need your help to get to the bathroom at least once during the night."

David squirmed in embarrassment, but he realized it just made sense. "Okay, fine." He looked at the pillow her husband slept on, and his skin crawled. "Could I change the sheets first?"

She smiled at him. "That's a good idea."

He looked at the chair in the corner of the room then went to the guest room to carry the footstool back into the bedroom. He moved to the bed and scooped her up once more to gently place her on the chair in the corner, resting her ankle on the footstool.

"Sheets are in the linen closet in the hall. Second shelf up from the bottom," she said with a cute little smile on her lips. He tore his eyes away from her mouth and left the room.

Once David was in the hall out of her line of sight, he put his hands over his face in frustration. He had to get a handle on his reactions to her. She was dressed like one of his most erotic daydreams and behaving like she was enjoying his attention, but he was sure he was just seeing what he wanted to see. She was probably just amused as he was a kid in her eyes.

He took a deep cleansing breath, then he opened the closet and pulled out some sheets and pillowcases. The fabric was super high thread count Egyptian cotton. They were certainly softer than any he'd ever slept on, before.

He carried them back into the bedroom and placed them on the bureau, then moved to the bed and pulled the comforter down to pull off the old sheets. He added the new and switched out the pillowcases. He lifted the old sheets in his arms and looked to Melody.

"The laundry basket is in the bathroom."

He nodded and carried them inside to tuck them into the basket.

Returning to the bedroom, he saw Melody holding her arms up in preparation for being carried. He smiled as he walked over to her.

Once more, being as careful as he could, he slipped his arms under her and stood with her braced against his body. God, she felt so good! He heard her make a noise, which sounded like purring.

He forced that aside and brought her to her side of the bed and eased her down, then put the pillow from the chair under her ankle. He took a closer look at the injured joint. It was a little swollen. "I'm going to put the icepack on your ankle to reduce the swelling. I'll take the bandage off, ice the sprain, apply some ointment and re-wrap the ankle."

She smiled at him. "Thank you, Doctor!"

He looked up into her dark eyes, which were just beginning to get a little glassy from the drugs, then his eyes dropped to her lush cleavage before he forced himself to look away. His cheeks burned as he carefully unwrapped the ankle. There was bruising at the joint, and he gently held the icepack against the swollen tissues.

"Oh! That's cold!" she gasped. The sensation pushed back the fog that was slipping into her mind from the pills.

"Yeah, sorry. It's necessary. Push through it as best you can," he said.

To distract herself, Melody looked to the purple smudges on his cheek and chin. "How did you get those bruises on your face?"

He looked up from her ankle. "Stupid fight at school."

"What made it stupid?" she asked.

He sighed. "I just reacted badly to some comments from a mouthy jerk."

"Sticks and stones."

He snorted and nodded. "Exactly." Then he frowned as he recalled the laughter from the other members of the team. That hurt, but worse was the shrill laughter from their girlfriends, and especially Becca. She seemed the most amused by Jeff's words. He thought she was better than that, and his humiliation was complete.

They were quiet for a while as Melody watched his face as he stared at nothing. She could see the pain he was carrying. "The words hurt this time?"

He sucked in a sharp breath, as his mind had been drifting. He glanced at her and shrugged slightly. He examined her ankle as he removed the icepack. The swelling seemed to be slightly less. He didn't want to overdo it, so he set the icepack aside and grabbed the tube of ointment.

"I'll try to be gentle, but the cream needs to be rubbed in. Let me know if I hurt you." He spread the cream on his fingers and ran them over her ankle.

She winced a little, but she was pleased to see his big strong hands could be gentle, too.

Once he'd ensured the cream was rubbed into her skin over the swollen area, he re-wrapped her ankle with the compression bandage, but not as tight for overnight use. He lowered it back to the pillow once more. "How was that? Did I hurt you?" he asked.

She gave him a grateful smile. "No, you have a gentle touch."

He nodded as his cheeks warmed up.

"I'm exhausted, so I think I'll call it a night. Are you staying up?" she asked.

"No, I'll just listen to my music for a bit in bed then go to sleep. I'll start studying for the exam tomorrow, after I get your pills from the pharmacy," he promised.

She smiled at him. "Thank you, David, for going above and beyond to help an old woman--"

"Stop! You're not an old woman! Besides, I'd be by myself all weekend if this hadn't happened. I don't like being alone," he admitted.

She smiled a little sadly. "Me either."

"Then it's settled. We have each other for company this weekend. Your job is to rest and heal that ankle, and I will assist you, run your errands and study for my exam," he asserted with enthusiasm, drawing a happy smile from her. She nodded. Smiling, he walked over to the guest room to get his duffle. He brought it into the master and pulled out the shorts. Now he wished he'd brought a pair with a little more room in them.

He went into the bathroom and changed into his sleepwear. He used to sleep in the nude, but ever since his mom accidentally caught sight of his morning wood when she woke him one morning about a year earlier, he'd taken to wearing the shorts... and locking his door... when he remembered.

He folded his clothes from today and carried them out to his duffle. He heard an odd sound behind him and looked back to the woman who was staring at him oddly. Her eyes were wide, glassy, and her face was very pink. "Are you okay, Mrs. Dawson?"

She cleared her throat and gave him an embarrassed smile. "Yes! Yes, sorry. Could you call me Melody? You're obviously no longer a child, and being called Mrs. Dawson makes me feel old."

His eyes widened in surprise. "Oh! Sure, uh, Melody." He couldn't prevent the broad smile from slipping onto his face. It felt surprisingly good to be acknowledged as an adult.

Melody felt a wave of heat rush through her body to hear this gorgeous man say her name. This was the view she'd wanted to have of him this afternoon. Almost all of his body was clearly visible, and he was powerfully muscled. His skin was also amazingly clear of any blemishes, not even a freckle, mole, or scar, and he looked baby smooth. She was surprised to notice he had no extra hair on his body. Even his armpits were free of hair. He shaved his armpits? Was that a football thing?

When he began to fidget, she looked away and settled back against her pillow.

David turned and picked up his earphones, cell charger and his cell and went to the far side of the bed. He knelt and plugged in the charger behind the bedside table, then pulled the sheets down.

Feeling incredibly awkward, he slipped under the sheets quickly, then slowed right down as the sensation of touching the sheets was just too good to rush. "Oh, my god! These sheets feel amazingly soft!" he sighed.

Melody chuckled. "One of the luxuries I insisted on if I was going to be forced to sleep in this aircraft-carrier-sized bed." She grinned happily as David laughed at her comment.

"Are the sheets expensive?" he asked quickly then realized that was rude. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that."

"It's okay. Yes, the sheets are expensive. Especially for a king bed. What do you sleep on?"

He snorted softly. "I still have the single bed my parents bought for me when I was a kid."

She giggled, thinking of the big man in a kiddie bed. "Is it one of those plastic race car beds?"

That image hit his funny bone, and the bed shook with his big booming laughter. Melody watched him with a satisfied grin on her face. It felt so good to hear laughter again. It felt even better to be able to make someone laugh.

When he got control once more, he chuckled. "No, it's not quite that bad. It's just a basic single bed. I managed to remove the baseboard so my feet can hang over the end." He stretched out and sighed. "This bed is perfect!"

"Company included?" she blurted with a grin as the pills relaxed her.

He looked over in surprise. "Uh, of course," he said carefully.

Melody closed her eyes happily. "You're sweet. Goodnight, David."

He admired her lovely profile for a moment before he responded. "Goodnight... Melody."

Her lips curled up into a slight smile as she heard her name, and David watched as she slipped into slumber immediately.

He put his earbuds in and started up his music to relax his mind.

Relaxing his body with such a beautiful woman next to him in bed was going to be far more challenging.

-=-

Sometime during the night, he woke to feel someone pushing on his arm. He groggily woke and realized he had his earbuds in, music playing. He pulled them out and turned off his music. Melody turned on her bedside lamp.

He glanced over at her. "Sorry. Fell asleep with the music playing. You need to use the washroom?" he mumbled.

"Yes, please." She took another pill and drank the remaining water in her glass.

David heaved himself out of bed and walked around to her side. She pushed the blankets down, and he slid his arms under her and lifted before she was ready.

"Yipe!" she squeaked and clung to his neck.

He pulled her tighter against his chest to ensure she wouldn't fall. "Sorry. You okay?" he mumbled.

"Yes, I really have to go," she pleaded.

He turned towards the bathroom and made it through the door without bumping her leg. He set her down on her right foot before the toilet. He shuffled away to lean against the door jamb facing the bedroom.

She was going to tell him to wait outside, but she could no longer wait. Down went the panties, and she sat carefully, protecting her left ankle. Seconds later, the release was sweet relief, even though she was overly conscious of the big man standing in the doorway with his back to her. She could see his head dipping and bobbing forward, so she knew he was still half asleep. Her eyes widened when she noticed his shorts were riding a little low, and she could just see the tops of his butt cheeks. She smiled to herself as a tingle ran through her.

She cleaned up and was ready to go back to bed. "Ready."

David jolted awake and turned around to collect her. She could see his eyes weren't entirely open, but he was trying.

Her eyes dropped and saw he was tenting his shorts. Shit! It was big! He brushed it against her thigh as he lifted her into his arms, and she barely stifled her moan. He was so hard!

Once more, he got her to bed and set her down gently. Her hand was automatically reaching for the front of his shorts, but he turned and moved to lift her injured ankle up onto the pillow. Then he walked around the end of the bed to get in on the other side.

"G'nite," he grunted and was soon breathing deeply and slowly with his back to her. She sighed and turned off her light. She rested back on her pillow and tried to get the image of that bulge out of her mind so she could fall asleep.

It took some time.

Chapter 3

Dawn's first rays of sunlight poured through the window and splashed across the bedsheets. Melody sighed in her sleep, and a slight twinge of pain broke her slumber as she tried to move her leg. Her eyes opened and blinked at the bright sunlight touching the bed. She smiled as sunlight always made her feel a little better. She glanced over to see if David was awake and froze.

Sometime during the night, he'd kicked the sheets down and off his body. The sheets weren't the only thing that slid down.

She recalled when she got up to pee that his shorts had been sagging. Now she could see the drawstring had come undone, and the shorts were currently around his upper thighs. David was sporting magnificent morning wood, and she had a clear view of it. She realized with a jolt that this was the first time she'd ever seen an uncircumcised cock outside of pictures. The head was entirely hidden by his foreskin. The tip was clearly outlined against his stretched skin, and she caught herself reaching out to slide the skin back.

Once she had control over her treacherous hand, Melody watched with fascination as it gently bobbed with his pulse. Her previous view of its girth had been from a distance. Up close, she could see it would definitely make its presence felt as it slid inside a woman, but it wasn't going cause injury. To the uninitiated, it might seem a little intimidating, but she desperately wanted to wrap her fingers around it to feel its heft. That wasn't the only thing she wanted to do to it.

Now that she had a proper viewing angle, it had to be at least seven or eight inches long in its excited state. That was much longer than her husband's, and it seemed significantly thicker than his, as well. Her body trembled as she imagined what it might feel like inside her.

She noticed David's balls. She carefully sat up to get a better angle of view and was relieved she hadn't awakened him. She could see a gentle movement in the sack, but something was off. The testicles themselves seemed... swollen. She frowned in concern though there was no discoloration. They were a healthy pink and moved like they were pumping up and down. She found herself slightly mesmerized and once more had to pull back her hand.

When she'd realized her husband's sex drive was diminishing, she'd researched root causes. One was testicular shrinkage and reduced testosterone. She'd finally managed to get a look at her husband's balls and determined they were roughly average in size.

David's were definitely not average. They were larger than any she'd seen. Not huge, just noticeably larger than she'd ever seen. She wondered if they'd been injured in the fight.

It wasn't until she was admiring the smooth skin over his testicles that she realized his groin was completely hairless! This was no rough shaving job! He had no hair at all there, not even stubble.

How was this possible?

His legs were hairless as well. If it wasn't for his dense muscles, his wonderful cock, and heavy balls, his smooth skin was similar to that of an infant.

She wanted so much to touch him, but she realized she wasn't sure how welcome that would be. She recalled he'd been in a fight over some hurtful words. Could it have been about this? She knew he played football. They showered together, so maybe someone saw something they decided to tease him about. She sighed. It was all speculation.

She heard him making noises that indicated he was waking, and she froze. Should she try to lie down and pretend to be asleep? That felt dishonest. There were already too many unspoken secrets between them, so she schooled her expression to a friendly smile and watched his face.

David's eyes fluttered, and he stretched every muscle in his massive body. Melody couldn't prevent herself from letting her eyes travel down his body as he did this. It was a glorious sight to behold. Her eyes returned to his as he gazed at her curiously in his sleepy state. She smiled again and pointed downwards. His eyes followed hers, then he was grabbing for his shorts and trying to leave the bed at the same time. Instead, he managed to roll off the bed to crash to the floor.

"David! Are you okay?" she asked with concern.

A short time later, David's red face appeared over the mattress as he looked back at her. Emotions were racing across his face, but she could tell he was very upset.

"Are you okay?" she asked again, gently.

"Did you?" he blurted.

Her eyebrows rose. "Did I what?"

"My shorts-- did you... pull them down?" he was beginning to build his anger.

"No, David. I didn't touch you or your shorts."

"But you saw!" he snapped.

"David. Please don't get angry with me. We're both adults. It was just an accident. A pleasant one in my case," she said calmly, holding his eyes.

Her words seemed to take some of the steam from his ire. He glanced at her in surprise, then he seemed to slump and lean back against the bed, looking away.

"You did see, didn't you," he said with a defeated tone.

She watched the back of his head. Something was upsetting him, but she didn't want to guess and make him more uncomfortable. "What did I see that upsets you? Nothing upset me."

He looked back at her as if trying to see if she was lying. When she held his gaze, he nodded slightly and dropped his eyes. "I don't have any hair down there," he muttered finally.

"By choice?" she asked, and his eyes shot to hers once more but saw only curiosity.

"No. It fell out when I was younger, much younger." He sighed as if struggling with something, then he spoke again. "The doctor thinks it might be something called Alopecia Areata. It usually shows up on the scalp, but so far, it's targeting areas below my neck," he explained in a subdued tone.

"Not life-threatening, I take it?" she said with a smile and surprised a chuckle out of him.

"No, and no new areas have shown up in a long while, so I'm grateful for that." He looked at her, then his expression became serious. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

She smiled. "Considering what I got to see this morning, that only seems fair."

He grinned at that, but it quickly disappeared as the serious look returned. "You weren't... disgusted or disturbed by anything you saw?"

She shook her head. "No! I have to admit this is the first time I've ever seen an uncircumcised penis. That was interesting!"

He twitched slightly as she spoke, but he was still looking at her as if expecting more. When she didn't offer it, he finally spoke. "My balls. They're... big."

"Are they healthy? Testicle size increase can mean medical condit--" she began.

"They are healthy," he asserted. At her curious look, he continued. "I saw a doctor who said there was nothing to be concerned about. They're just larger than normal." His expression soured. "Donkey balls."

"Oh my! Who called them that?" she exclaimed.

His angry look returned. "Some of my teammates call me that. One did it in front of the cheerleaders, and it got ugly when he started in on the freakishness of my huge hairless balls."

"Punches were thrown," she said gently, and he nodded. "Someone you liked was present at the time?" she guessed, and his eyes shot to hers, confirming her guess. "Does this fellow also like this girl?"

It was like a light came on behind David's eyes. He stared at Melody in surprise.

"If the girl didn't come to your defense, then they deserve each other," Melody finished. "With that, I'd like to use the washroom, please."

David blinked and stood with his back to her as he pulled up his shorts. She got a good look at his ass until his sleepwear was back in place. He came around to her side of the bed to gently lift her in his arms again.

He got her situated in the washroom and closed the door as he left the room.

After a more extended period, Melody called out to him again.

"Is it safe for me to enter?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, and he walked in to see her standing by the sink completely naked.