Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucking the folded papers into his pocket, he wheeled Melody outside to the curb. "I'll be right back."

She grinned at him. "I won't run away."

He smiled at her, but there was concern on his face as well.

She sighed as she watched his ass hidden by those terrible sweat pants.

When he returned, he lifted her and carried her to the truck. She relaxed in his arms and rested her head on his shoulder. He felt so good. She made a little sound of disappointment when he set her down and put her seatbelt on. He glanced at her in confusion, then closed her door and hustled around to the driver's side. He gave her another quick glance and a smile once he was in and got them underway.

They drove in silence for a while, then David cleared his throat. "Where is your husband?"

"Arizona," she sighed sadly. "He can stay there. I'm sure he'll be happier."

David glanced over at her, but she wasn't crying yet. "There anyone else at your house to take care of you?"

She shook her head. "No one takes care of me," she said so softly that David almost didn't hear her.

His cell began to ring, so he fished it out of his pocket and glanced at the screen. "Shit!" He quickly put the phone in its dashboard mount and pressed the answer button and speakerphone buttons. "Hi, Mom."

"Why aren't you answering the home phone? Are you driving?!?" Her voice was climbing octaves in her outrage.

"Sorry, I was at the hospital all day--"

"OH MY GOD! Are you okay? What happened?" she shrieked, her anger instantly switching to fear.

"I'm fine! It was Mrs. Dawson--"

"Oh my god! What happened to Melody?" she shrieked again, and the woman in question began to cry.

"Who's crying?" Jackie asked.

"I'm in my truck with Mrs. Dawson, now. She's had a rough day, and I'm taking her home. She was..." He glanced uncomfortably at the crying woman. "...fixing some blinds and fell off the stool. She knocked herself unconscious, and her ankle is hurt. The doctor doesn't want her to walk on it for two days. There isn't anyone home at her place but her. What should I do?"

"What do you mean, what do you do? You take care of her! She needs you!" Jackie barked.

Melody just cried harder, and David looked at her in distress.

"Don't cry, Melody. David will look after you this weekend. Everything will be fine." Jackie said to console her. It seemed to be working as the woman's tears were slowing as she looked to the phone.

"Okay, Mom, I'll get my books and some clothes, and I'll stay with Mrs. Dawson until you get back," he said.

"That's my good boy!" Jackie said with genuine warmth in her voice. "Oh! Cindy says, hi!"

David's expression closed right up as Melody watched him. He seemed to be swallowing with difficulty. "Say... say hi for me," he forced out.

"Will do!" Jackie replied, unaware of her son's grim expression. "I'll call you on your cell tomorrow. I love you!"

"Love you, too." David hit the button to hang up.

They drove the rest of the way in silence. Melody watched him, but he kept his eyes on the road, and his grip was tight on the wheel.

When they finally pulled into her driveway, Melody had recovered from her tears and was puzzling over David's reaction to the news of Cindy. His mind was miles away. He got out and came around to get her.

He lifted her out and kicked the door closed on his truck. He carried her to the front door and held her while she unlocked it. In they went, and she locked it behind them.

David's stomach growled loudly, and she giggled. He smiled self-consciously. She pointed to the kitchen, and he carried her there to set her down on a chair by the table.

Melody glanced at the clock and saw it was almost 9PM. "Do you want to order pizza? You choose, and my treat!"

His smile widened, and he nodded.

"There are some menus by the microwave. Bring the phone handset, too," she said, gesturing across the room. He collected them then sat down next to her to look them over.

"These guys make delicious pizza and wings," he said, gesturing to one flyer. She nodded and took the handset.

"What do you want to order?" she asked, and he looked at her timidly. "Speak up!" she grinned.

"Large meat lovers and 20 wings, mild sauce?"

She nodded. "Any soft drinks?" she asked.

"No. Water is fine," he responded.

She made the call and heard the food would be delivered within the hour.

"Uh, you seem... less giddy," he said cautiously.

She sighed. "Yes, the painkillers are starting to wear off."

He looked at her in concern. "Are you in pain?"

She smiled. "No, it's just the buzz that's fading, so far. I have a few pills in my purse for tonight, and I'll need you to pick up more from the pharmacy tomorrow if you don't mind."

He nodded, then he pulled the papers from his pocket. He quickly scanned through the instructions. He felt some relief to see she didn't have a concussion. His coach made them all aware of the dangers of those.

"So, you have a severe sprain of your left ankle. You need to elevate the leg and don't put any weight on it. Ice pack treatments for short intervals and the tensor bandage. I've dealt with this before, playing football. I have an icepack at home. I'll bring it over when I get my stuff."

She smiled cheekily at him. "I had no idea you were a doctor, too!"

He glanced at her in surprise and shook his head. "No, but I do know a little physiotherapy. Kinda have to, in my sport," he said shyly.

"My health is in your hands," she teased, and he bobbed his head with a small smile.

He turned her chair and gently lifted her left leg to rest it on the seat of the next chair.

She loved the feeling of his hands on her, but she pushed that down.

They talked about his football career for a while, the successes and failures, the injuries, then she asked if he was considering it professionally. He shook his head.

"It's fun, and it's made me stronger, but it takes too much of a toll on a body. I'll continue to work out, but getting slammed, again and again, isn't my idea of a good time. This is my last year."

"What are you planning on taking in college?" she asked.

He grinned a little self consciously. "Physiotherapy. I was accepted by the local university, so I'm pretty psyched about that. I-I want to help people heal from injuries. To help them get their lives back on a healthy track."

She grinned widely. "I'm going to be your first patient! We are playing doctor!"

There was a moment of awkward silence, then Melody broke it.

"Can you tell me who Cindy is?"

Once more, David's smile dropped away, and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry to bring up an uncomfortable topic, but I saw how the name seemed to upset you, and sometimes talking things out with a sympathetic listener helps."

He glanced at her. "It's embarrassing."

"This was a girl you were to meet on the trip? You've met her before on previous trips?" she asked, gently pressing for details.

He gave her an exasperated look, then nodded.

"You like her? Were you hoping to see her again?"

"Yes," he blurted.

"She said hi to you, so she likes you--"

"Yes! She likes me! I don't feel too awkward with her! I can talk with her! Other stuff." The last part was very quiet, but Melody heard and smiled.

"Kissy stuff?" she asked, gently repeating Ricky's words from the morning.

David's neck flushed red as did his cheeks. His jaw flexed as he clenched his teeth. He took some deep breaths, and he finally nodded. Then a crafty look came to his eyes. "Maybe you can answer a question for me? What were you actually doing today in that bedroom upstairs?"

Melody wasn't ready to answer that question just yet. If her buzz hadn't worn off, she would probably have blabbed immediately, but instead, she just shook her head.

"So maybe we both have embarrassing things we don't feel like talking about," David said quietly.

The doorbell rang, and Melody handed some bills to David to pay the delivery man. He rushed away and came back with the food in short order.

She smiled to see the joy in his eyes. "Do you want a plate?"

"For pizza and wings?!?" he scoffed with a grin. He grabbed some paper towels and glasses of water when she indicated she'd have one, too.

He lifted the lid, and the savory scents wafted up.

"That certainly smells good!" she sighed.

They dug in, and neither spoke again until the last wing was eaten.

"Thank you for dinner!" David said with his hands resting comfortably on his stomach.

"Thank you for rescuing me today and for all your help," she replied with a sincere smile.

He nodded then noticed she was looking a little uncomfortable. "Do you need a pill?"

She shook her head. "Not yet. We have to work out the logistics of how this will work." He shook his head as he didn't understand.

"Case in point. I need to use the bathroom," she said.

He thought about that. "You can stand on your right leg?" he asked, and she nodded. "I can carry you into the bathroom and stand you before the toilet. Then I'll step outside for you to... do it." His face warmed. "Call me when you're finished."

"Okay. Can we do it now? Talking about it is making it worse," she said pitifully.

He jumped to his feet and scooped her up in his arms. He moved her down the hall to the two-piece guest bathroom and set her on her right foot before the toilet. She smiled at him as he stepped out and closed the door.

He heard noises he did his best to ignore, then a flush and water running. Finally, she called out when she was done. He opened the door and lifted her in his arms again.

"Could you take me upstairs to my bedroom? I think I'd like to just go to sleep now," she said with a small yawn.

"Sure." David carried her up the stairs as she clung to his neck.

Melody was really enjoying being in David's arms and struggled to keep from purring. She bit her lip to prevent a disappointed moan from escaping as he set her on the bed.

"Is something wrong? Are you in pain?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I'm afraid I'm going to be a nuisance."

He shook his head as he frowned. "Mom said I was to take care of you this weekend. Don't feel bad about asking me for help," he insisted.

Melody gave him a sweet smile. "Okay. I need to get ready for bed. I need fresh panties and a nightie from that drawer. I'll need help getting to the bathroom and back after I've brushed my teeth and washed my face."

David blinked at her. "You want me to get your panties?" he mumbled.

She smiled at his embarrassment. "Any pair will do. And a nightie."

He looked towards the dresser she'd pointed to and walked slowly to it and pulled the drawer open. Inside was a large selection of dainty unmentionables. His hand hovered over the satin underthings until his fingers dropped automatically to pluck up a shiny black g-string. His eyes widened in shock as he realized how little fabric the garment had.

"The nighties are in the drawer to the left," she offered as she bit her lip, seeing what he'd selected for panties.

He nodded to her without looking and moved to the nightie drawer. Once more, he was faced with a selection of sheer and sexy items, this time sleepwear, though by the look of them, he didn't think they were designed for sleeping. Again, his fingers paused above the sexy items and dropped to pick up a sleek little black babydoll.

"Mmmm, I like your choices," she purred as he brought them back to her. His face looked like it might ignite. He scooped her up again and carried her to the bathroom just off the bedroom, pausing in the doorway as he stared at the size of the room and the deluxe features.

"Whoa," he sighed.

She glanced at him then at the room. "You like the renovations we had done to the bathroom?" she asked.

"It's very impressive! That soaker tub is enormous!" he gushed. He was imagining how good it would feel to relax in that after a game.

She looked at it and smiled wistfully. "In happier days, we thought a two-person soaker tub would be romantic. My husband quickly tired of that... and me." She glanced up at the embarrassment on David's face. "Oh! I'm sorry, David. I shouldn't burden you with an old woman's sad tale."

"You're not old," David grumbled. She hid her smile, though she felt very pleased with his response.

He carried her to the sink and gently set her down on her right leg before it. "Are you okay from here?"

"Yes, I'll call you when I'm done," she replied softly.

With a shy nod, he stepped out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

David thought about how soft her skin was and how good she felt in his arms. He gave himself a shake, as she was a married woman and twice his age. He was just a kid to her. He wandered across the hall to the guest room. He assumed he would stay in here tonight as she called it the guest room.

He spotted the device she's taken from... inside her pussy. The vibrator was resting on the bed, where he'd tossed it earlier. Quickly glancing back across the hall, he moved to the bed and picked up the sex toy and stared at it. Mrs. Dawson had this inside her! Without thinking, he lifted it to his nose and inhaled her scent. His body reacted at a primal level, but his conscience slammed him for this breach of privacy. Shamefaced, he looked at the vibrator uncomfortably and carried it back into the master bedroom. He gently reached out to place it on the end table when she called out for him.

His hand jumped, and he dropped it. When it hit the edge of the table and fell down between the table and the bed. The switch tripped, and the device began to buzz aggressively against the hardwood floor, vibrating itself under the bed.

"David? Are you there?" she called out again, and he froze.

"David?"

He closed his eyes momentarily as he clenched his fists and took a deep breath to settle his nerves. Ignoring the buzzing device under the bed, he moved to the bathroom door. "Sorry. I'm here. Can I come in?"

"Yes, I'm ready," she returned with an odd tension in her voice.

When David opened the door, he froze, unable to look away from Melody. She was leaning back against the counter; her left leg was raised slightly in front of the other as her weight was on her right one. Her expression was nervous, yet hopeful.

His eyes tracked downwards, taking in her raw beauty in the outrageously sexy black baby-doll. The bra cups were shiny satin, and impressions of her stiff nipples were distinctly on display. Her tits were lifted up and presented for his viewing enthrallment.

The wispy fabric of the baby-doll below the bra was sheer and showed off her mostly flat tummy and delightful curves. The garment ended just at the top of her thighs. Through the gauzy material, the tiny black panties he'd selected could easily be seen. They clung like a second skin to the contours of her most intimate place.

"Can you carry me to the bed now?" she asked with a soft voice, and David's erection reached maximum rigidity. He nodded his head and moved into the room to lift her into his arms. The silky-smooth skin of her bare thighs felt like Heaven against his arm. She looped her arms around his neck and pulled herself close when he began to move to the bedroom. This pressed the side of one of her tits against his chest.

Melody was tingling madly. It would have been perfect if the pain killers hadn't been running out at the time.

David gently laid her on the bed, propped up against some pillows and the headboard. She winced as she shifted her leg and bumped it on the mattress. He looked at her in concern.

She nodded. "It's time for my next pill. I left them in my purse in the kitchen. Could you bring it up?"

He nodded and rushed off to thump down the stairs. He took the opportunity to adjust himself to a less painful angle in his underwear, then rushed back. He handed her the purse and caught her odd expression.

Then he noticed the buzzing sound and recalled the vibrator. With a sigh, he dropped to the floor and wiggled under the bed to reach the gently bouncing toy. He pulled it out and stood next to the bed. A quick twist and it was quiet once more.

"Could you get me a glass of water from the bathroom... and rinse that off in the sink?" she asked with the hint of a smile.

His cheeks glowing with the heat of his blush, he nodded and ducked into the bathroom. He brought her the glass of water first then went in to wash the device clean. Once he finished, he dried it off with a towel and brought it to her. She looked up at him with a smile on her lips and took it from his fingers. He grabbed a pillow from a nearby chair and gently slipped it under her left leg to elevate her ankle, then stood back and gave her a smile.

"I-I'm gonna get my stuff from my place, and I'll be right back." He couldn't stop his eyes from traveling down her incredible body. When they snapped back up to hers, he thought he saw a strange look of satisfaction in them. She was pleased about something. She gave him a nod, and he rushed away.

He let himself out of the house and ran next door. He wasted no time getting to his bedroom. Once his door was closed, he dropped his pants, took his rock-hard erection in his hand, and began to stroke himself off. He didn't need any further imagery to enhance his excitement as he still recalled how incredible Mrs. Dawson looked when he left her on her bed. An image of her partially naked on the floor with the vibrator buzzing inside her pussy flashed into his mind, and that was it. His orgasm struck hard and fast. The intensity caught him by surprise, and he dropped to his knees as his legs shook. He gasped for breath and shivered through a few mild aftershocks with his eyes closed.

Then he recalled she was waiting for him, so he had to get moving. He opened his eyes and stared in dismay at the cum he'd shot across the floor. Groaning, he pushed himself to his feet and cleaned himself up, then the mess he'd made.

Next, he packed some clothes for tomorrow in a duffle bag and shorts to sleep in. He tossed in the ice pack and grabbed his ointment for muscle strains as well. His earphone and his cell phone's charging cable went into the bag. He grabbed his books last. He really did need to study.

He locked up as he left his house and ran back over to the Dawson's, letting himself inside. "I'm back!" he called out as he locked the door behind himself.

"Okay!" she responded from upstairs.

He carried his stuff upstairs and placed his bags in the guest room. He grabbed the ice pack and ointment. A quick trip downstairs to the fridge let him fill the ice pack with cubes from the freezer and ran back upstairs to face her. For some reason, he was sure she knew what he'd just done while thinking about her. He was sure the guilt was all over his face.

"David, I have a question for you."

He froze as he prepared for her to ask if he stroked himself off thinking about her. He managed to look at her and was surprised to see she looked a little nervous. That made him pause.

"How deep a sleeper are you?" she asked.

He blinked at the question. "Deep?"

She nodded. "Are you difficult to wake?"

"Oh! Uh, I can be, I guess." He thought of how his Mom had to open his door every morning and call out to wake him. "Yeah, I suppose I am." Her expression showed her unease. "What's wrong?"

She glanced at the bathroom door. "I typically have to use the bathroom during the night. If you're over in the guest room asleep, are you going to hear me when I call out?"

His eyebrows rose. Shit. This might be an issue, after all.

"I thought so," she said as she bit her lip. "Would you mind very much sleeping in here?"

His eyes widened, and he looked to the lounge chair in the corner.

Melody shook her head. "No, I meant on the bed. It's a king, so there's almost too much room. It was my husband's idea to get this monstrous thing." She looked away as she thought once more of how the man had been distancing himself from her for years.