Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Dawson!" he cried out, but he didn't turn away.

She smiled, though her face was almost glowing pink from her blush. "Fair is fair. I got to see more than you expected to show. I-I have another favor to ask of you."

Melody couldn't believe her audacity to even contemplate what she was about to propose! Except, from the moment she saw his erection, she knew she wanted to see it again and touch it! She was tingling madly with excitement and out of control!

His mouth was moving, but no sound was coming out. His eyes were taking in her magnificent tits with their stiff nipples; she was excited?

"I really want to shower, and I can't get in there and back out by myself," she explained reasonably, but she wasn't able to look him in the eye. She was afraid of his rejection.

"You-you need me to help you into the shower and out?" he said with the slightest squeak in his voice.

"Please?" she asked, her embarrassment giving her a little girl's voice.

It was the cutest thing David had ever heard, but coming from this grown and completely naked woman, the raw sexuality hit him like a sledgehammer. His hands moved to cover the front of his shorts as his erection returned in record time. He saw her watching his hands with fascination.

"I... that might not be such a good idea," he forced out.

Her hands moved to hide her breasts and pussy. "I'm sorry, David, for offending you."

He saw shame slipping into her expression, and he reacted. "NO! God no! That's not it at all!" he barked, and she jumped at his volume, so he raised his hands. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell like that. I just... don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not offended! At all! You're incred-- gorg-- beautiful!" He paused to catch his breath and settle his nerves before continuing. "You're so very beautiful, and I-I'm just a man. I can't help but appreciate... this!" he vaguely gestured towards her body.

"Oh!" she squeaked, unfamiliar with praise. Her husband no longer said the words... or felt the sentiment. Warmth rushed through her body, and she smiled at him, her arms moving away from hiding herself. She saw his eyes return to her nipples, which felt hard enough to cut glass.

David heard himself moan slightly and clamped his jaw shut.

"So, will you help me with my shower?" she asked again with a hesitant voice. "I don't mind if you look."

His eyes locked onto hers, and he saw the hope in her gaze. He found himself nodding, though he still thought the idea was madness.

Her smile obliterated any further rational thoughts in his head.

"Should we take the bandage off to keep it dry?" she asked.

"Yis-- I mean, yes!" His mind was spinning, and he dropped to his knees before her to undo the elastic bandage wrapped around her ankle. He gently removed the clips and unwound it. He checked for bruising, and the swelling definitely seemed to have lessened. So far, so good.

When he lifted his eyes, he realized he was mere inches from her pussy. He'd never seen one in real life, so his eyes were trapped by the sight. He'd expected to see hair, but she kept herself clean shaven down there, so he could easily see the lips were slightly puffy and wet. He picked up the scent of her excitement. He unconsciously licked his lips, and he saw her tremble.

He looked up at her face, and he saw she was biting her lower lip. He felt a spark shoot through his cock, and this caused him to stand before he did something; he didn't know what. He was so confused. Was she embarrassed or excited? Maybe both? He had no experience with women.

He thought once more about this year's camping trip and Cindy Parsons. They'd become very good friends over the past few years. This year they'd planned on getting some alone time and learning about sex together. That might have helped him know what to do in this situation.

"Are you going to wear your shorts in the shower? You could take a shower at the same time, as there's room," she suggested casually, but he could see her nervousness.

He thought about that. She'd already seen him naked and erect. She'd said she wasn't disgusted by what she saw. Without letting himself overthink it, he pushed his shorts down to pool at his feet. He was hard as iron, and he saw her eyes widen as her lower lip was trapped by her teeth once more. His dick jumped.

He quickly scooped her up into his arms before he lost control. She squeaked in surprise. "Sorry," he said contritely and moved her carefully into the large shower stall. He was overly aware of how incredibly soft and warm her skin was, and her tits were spectacular from this close. One was pressing against his chest, and he felt his cock throb with need.

"You can set me down here," she said, and he carefully eased her down onto her right foot. With a smile, she turned the shower controls, and the water poured from the spout on the floor. She lifted her dangling foot under the water to confirm the temperature. Then, once she was satisfied, she pressed a button on the wall.

Water hit them from three directions, and David made a surprised sound. They chuckled at that, then let the hot water run over them to get good and soaked. She pressed another button to ease the water flow. Turning to the soap dispenser, she tried to pump some body-wash into her hand, but she needed one hand to brace herself. She looked at him, and without words, he reached out to get some soap in his hands. He ran them over her shoulders and down her back.

Melody sighed at the feeling of his big strong hands touching her body. She'd just wanted him to press the nozzle on the soap dispenser for her, but this was so much better!

He got more soap on his hands and ran them down her right arm, then the left, ensuring he soaped up her armpits as well. More soap and he moved to her back once more and worked his way down. He ran his slippery hands over her ass, and she actually cooed. He smiled to himself as he moved down her legs. He was careful with her injured ankle then he stood up once more.

"My front... don't forget my front," she blurted breathily.

He froze. She wanted him to wash her tits? His hands were already moving to the soap pump before his thoughts caught up. From behind, he reached around and stroked her shoulders, throat and slowly moved his hands down her body. She leaned back against his chest, her slick, soapy back now washing his chest and stomach. He did his best to keep his pelvis back so as not press his cock against her.

David's hands slipped down over the tops of her full breasts. He slid his hands down their sides, and Melody rested her head back against his shoulder as she sighed. He cupped her tits in his palms, and her free hand rose to guide his fingers to her nipples. Both of his hands picked up the motions until he was sliding his thumbs down and his fingers up to stroke and tug her nipples. Her ass was arching back to reach his pelvis, which was uncomfortable for both of them, so he straightened his posture, and this forced his hard cock between her thighs. She gasped at the heat and squeezed her legs together around his girth. God, he felt so good! The idea of this being driven up inside her sent thrills and chills down her spine.

Her free hand moved down to cup the head of his cock, all pretenses of washing gone, as she pressed it up against the heat of her pussy.

"Oh my god, Mrs. Dawson--" he moaned.

"Melody!" she gasped as the strength of his hard cock was rocketing her closer to her release. This was so incredibly sexy! She hadn't felt this excited... ever!

"Melody! You're going to make me cum!" he gasped in return as he squeezed her tits in his hands.

She was right there! His big hands were driving her crazy, and her hips rocked faster to stroke his hot cock against her pussy lips.

"Ah! David! So good!"

That was all the encouragement he needed to begin pumping his cock between her trembling thighs. His left arm wrapped around her chest, cupping her right tit in his hand, fingers squeezing and pulling her nipple as his right hand moved down her body to take hold of her left hip. He used his stomach muscles to power his thrusts, which slapped her ass again and again. The hot, thick head of his cock was rubbing her clit with each stroke.

Melody felt captured by his strength, and her mind was lost to her pleasure. "Cumming, David! I'm cumming!"

"Melody! I-- ffffuuuuuccckkk!!!!" He wasn't able to say anything else as his hot cum splashed into her cupped hand. He ground himself against her ass as he gasped for breath.

The delicious pressure on her spanked ass was the final straw, and Melody lost herself to her orgasm, which crashed through her senses. When she began to come back from the bliss, she felt the heat of his cum in her fingers, so she lifted the hand to look at the sticky substance. Another man's cum! She'd only tasted her husband's once, decades ago, and he'd been so revolted she'd done it, he hadn't let her do it since. Rebellion surged through her as she slipped her sticky fingers into her mouth to suck them clean. She ran her tongue over her palm and between the digits to get all of it. There was so much! She felt so incredibly naughty! Her pleasure spiked again, and she moaned.

When David's mind came back to him, he felt Melody clinging to his arms as most of her weight was being supported by him. Her entire body was trembling.

He realized he'd just had sex with a neighborhood mom! A married woman! He frowned as he considered those words. This had been closer to mutual masturbation, right? Still, highly irregular behavior. He supposed that he could still be considered a virgin as he assumed this didn't count as sex for that.

"Thank you, David. That was wonderful! Could you set me down on the bench so I can catch my breath?" she asked as she panted softly.

He shifted her body in his arms and sucked in a breath as his semi-hard erection slipped out of the grip of her thighs. He carefully got her into his usual carrying position before taking her to the end of the shower, where he gently set her down on the bench.

"You're still hard?" she gasped as he stepped back from her. She ran her eyes down his body, tingling at how powerful his muscles looked.

He looked down, and his erection wasn't as firm as it was before, but it didn't seem to be relaxing. He smiled hesitantly at her. "I'm still in a shower with a beautiful naked woman. I've never experienced anything this exciting before. It's not likely to go away until tomorrow."

Melody burst into happy laughter as she looked into his smiling eyes. "You're such a charmer!"

Grinning, he moved back under the shower heads and got the water going again. Then he pressed the button to reduce the flow and washed his body from head to toe. He was conscious of her watching him, so his erection refused to calm.

David found the shampoo and washed his hair. Then he got the water going once more and rinsed his hair and body. When he was done, he slowed the water and moved back to Melody. "May I wash your hair?"

She was watching his cock bob and sway, water dripping from it. "Huh? Oh, yes!" she blinked at him.

He returned her back under the shower's spray and wet her hair, then lathered it as he massaged her scalp. She purred happily under his hands. He loved how long and thick her hair was, so maybe he spent a little more time than was necessary. She didn't seem to mind as he finally rinsed the conditioner from her locks.

When he turned off the water, she pouted slightly, but he carried her out, wrapped a thick towel around her and rubbed her dry as her happy smile returned.

She sat down on the toilet lid while he grabbed a towel of his own and threw it over his head to dry his hair. He vigorously rubbed until he felt the fingers wrapping around his cock. He froze and lifted his towel to look into Melody's eyes. She seemed a little unnerved by her own bold actions.

"May I?" she asked quietly.

He nodded nervously.

"As I said, I've never seen an uncircumcised cock before. I've certainly never seen anything this big. It's wonderful!"

He trembled at the feel of her fingers gently stroking his cock. When she slid his foreskin back to expose the head of his cock, he gave an involuntary moan.

Her hand paused. "Did I hurt you?"

"No. That feels intensely good!" he admitted.

She suddenly released him as she realized what she was doing, she sat back and rubbed her towel across her arms as a troubled expression settled across her features.

He looked at her nervously. "What's wrong?"

"You should be experiencing this with someone you like who's your own age. This isn't something you give away to an old housewife. I don't want to steal this experience from you," she said sadly.

David frowned. "I thought there was a possibility of that happening with someone I liked at school, until the day of the fight. Then I discovered my friends weren't real friends. My alternate plan involved the trip to the theme park to see Cindy, but that fell through. I only get to meet her once a year. Tuesday, I go back to school to face the people who treat me like some kind of freak. You aren't stealing anything away from anyone. More importantly, I don't think of you as an old housewife. You're more beautiful and far sexier than any of the girls I've met at school. If you'd be willing to spend some time with someone like me, that would be a dream come true."

Melody's cheeks were burning from the compliments he'd given her, but she was still troubled by something he'd said. "Someone like you?"

"Hairless donkey balls baby boy," he said, using a term Jeff used to describe him.

"Perhaps I'm not the only one with a poor self-image," she said with a gentle smile. "That's not at all an accurate phrase to describe you. You're dreamy!" She giggled at David's surprised expression.

They finished drying themselves as they gave each other admiring glances. Melody dried her hair with her hairdryer and teased David by aiming the hot air at him from time to time. His hair was short enough that he didn't need to use the blow dryer.

Melody winced and sucked in a sharp breath when she put pressure on her left foot without proper attention. David looked at her in concern. She gave him a weak smile. "The pill I took during the night is fading."

David knew that she was in no state to continue their intimacy at the moment, so he parked his desires. "I'll get dressed and head over to the drug store, immediately. Uh, you should probably give them a call to let them know I'm coming. Before I go, I'm going to ice the ankle, then rub the ointment on it and wrap it once more."

"I'll need to get dressed, too," she said with a small smile, and he looked up from her tits with a guilty smile.

He once more picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom to set her down on the bed to lean back against the headboard.

When he stepped back, she saw he was becoming erect once more, and she marveled at his energy. "Is that going to ever relax?" she said with a grin.

He glanced down in embarrassment. "Maybe when we're dressed?" he suggested.

"Can you select some panties and a bra for me?" she asked, trying to hide her smile.

He froze, then walked over to the bureau and opened the drawer of silk treasures. Once more, his hands automatically plucked out some of the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen. Fire red this time. This did nothing to relieve the throbbing in his cock.

When she saw what he'd selected, she couldn't contain her delighted smile. "You pick all my favorites!"

He gave her a nervous smile, then he helped her slip her panties on past her ankles. She took over when he reached her knees.

David immediately turned his back and went to get clothes from his duffle. He tugged on the underwear, t-shirt, cargo shorts and socks.

When he turned back to the bed, he froze once more. Her breasts were lifted and squeezed to show off a fantastic amount of cleavage. He felt himself throb once more. "Damn!" he gasped quietly, but she heard him, and a smile lit up her face.

"I'll be right back," he said as he grabbed the icepack and rushed out of the bedroom. He went to the kitchen, dumped out the warm water, and reloaded the icepack.

Back up the stairs again, he followed through on the treatment he said he'd do for her ankle. Before rubbing the ointment on, he examined the swelling, and it seemed a little less puffy though the bruising was beginning to show up in all its technicolor glory. He gently rubbed the cream in, watching for signs he was hurting her, but it seemed he did a better job today as there was no flinching at all. He wrapped the ankle and sat back. He was relieved his erection had calmed during the process.

"Could you get me the tracksuit again?" she asked.

He did, and helped her get the pants on. As she put the jacket on, he got her the phone handset.

"Do you know where McCleary's pharmacy is?" she asked. He nodded, so she called and spoke to the pharmacist to let them know David was running this errand for her. He stuffed his wallet and keys into his pocket.

"Okay, they're expecting you. Can you take me down to the kitchen before you go?" she asked, and got a nod.

He scooped her up in his arms and gently carried her downstairs, stopping by the washroom to let her go before he left. He set her up on a chair in the breakfast nook with her foot up on a second chair. He got her the phone handset and her tablet so she could catch up on the news while he was out on the errand.

"Oh! Could you turn the radio on, there on the counter? I don't like a silent house," she said.

He nodded and pressed its power button. Soft music began to fill the room.

"I'll try to get back as quickly as I can," he said.

"Thank you," she replied and noticed he was hesitating with a concerned look on his face. That brought another smile to hers. "Go! I'll be fine here until you get back."

He nodded and headed out.

Melody relaxed back against her chair and felt a warm glow fill her body. David was such a breath of fresh air for her soul... and libido! She hadn't felt this sexy in years.

That said, she really had to try to get a handle on her behavior. While David indicated he would welcome her attention, she had to be the responsible adult. She was twice his age, and married.

Giving herself a shake, she powered up her tablet and pulled up the weather app. It looked like it was going to be another beautiful day. Maybe she could convince David to join her on the patio. He could put her lotion on with his big strong hands. Tingles cascaded through her body, then she snorted.

So much for being the responsible one! Shit! That hadn't lasted a minute.

Glancing back at the tablet, she pulled up the weather report for Scottsdale and smirked. There would be record high temperatures for the next few days. So much for his enjoyable game of golf!

Then she had an unpleasant thought.

What if he decided to come home early?

She dialed his cell before she thought about what she was doing.

After the third ring, he picked up. "What?"

Such a lovely greeting. "I-I just called to see how your golfing weekend was going. I saw the weather was scorching there."

"That's why we're golfing early in the day. Your call is interrupting our game," he said curtly.

"Sorry, I'll let you get back to your play--"

The sound of his phone being fumbled came through the earpiece as his voice moved into the background. "Fuck! You see what I have to deal with? I'm in no hurry to get back to that--" There was a burst of laughter from his friends, and the line went dead.

She stared at the phone as tears threatened to fall. Then came the anger. Fuck him!

She struggled to get her breathing under control as her throat felt tight. She'd had enough. Tuesday morning, she was going to her lawyer's office to file for divorce. She'd given too many good years to that cold fish!

1...34567...21