Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your back is so broad and feels so powerful!" Melody purred then sighed.

David paused as he suddenly recognized the sound he'd heard the previous day, just before she screamed. "Ummm, Melody?"

Her hands were approaching the top of his butt, and tingles were racing through her body. "Hmmm?"

"Can you tell me now what you were doing yesterday before you fell?" he asked cautiously. Her hands stopped and lifted from his skin as he turned to see the red on her face. She bit her plump lower lip as her brown eyes examined his face. She finally nodded. "After my husband left, I was in that big empty house feeling lonely, so I made a drink and went outside to relax and read my steamy paperback. I got a little excited. When I went inside, I heard you working on the lawn. I was still... horny, so I went upstairs to watch you work as I... touched myself."

He nodded as his memories lined up with her explanation. "I heard sounds like a woman's sighs, and I started to get excited, too, but I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. I had to adjust myself in my swimsuit, then I heard you scream."

"And the rest is history!" she joked, but he could see she was embarrassed.

"Thank you for telling me. Sorry to put you on the spot, but I was sure I heard something yesterday. Sound plays tricks when it comes to direction, so I couldn't be sure."

Melody looked around his backyard and realized, aside from the view from the window of her guest room bedroom, there was complete privacy from all sides, due to the fence and trees surrounding the property.

"I didn't know women did that," he said, drawing her attention back to him.

Melody snorted in surprise, then grinned at him. "Of course, women do that. We're every bit as interested in sex as men are."

David's eyebrows rose. "That doesn't seem possible. I seem to think about it all the time. So do all the guys I hang out with—" His face dropped as he recalled how they'd shown their true colors with their laughter. "Used to hang out with." He felt a gentle hand land on his arm. He looked into her sympathetic eyes.

"The girls I go to school with don't seem interested at all!" he continued.

"Oh, David..." Melody began to chuckle as he pulled her hand back to pick up her own bottle of sunscreen from her bag. She began applying the lotion to her skin. "Trust me when I say that couldn't be further from the truth. Certainly, some are less interested than others, but all that's missing is the confidence to express their true desires. Confidence is the missing component. It's also damn sexy!"

It was David's turn to snort. "Confidence is the one thing none of us has."

She nodded then gave a shrug. "It comes with experience."

"Catch 22. We don't that either," David replied as he began to add sunblock to his face and worked downward. He couldn't help watching Melody running her hands over her chest and down her stomach. He glanced up and saw she was watching him with a little smile on her lips as his hands had paused their efforts to apply his own lotion. He forced his attention back to the task at hand and finished applying it to his body. He wiped his palms off against his towel.

"Time for me to apply lotion to your back," he said with a smile as he saw Melody had reached her toes. He caught a look of excitement flash across her face before she schooled her expression. She carefully rearranged herself on the lounge to lie down on her stomach. David helped her drop the back of the chair to make it flat.

When he turned back to look at her while she stretched out, he sucked in a quick breath when he saw her ass was completely exposed by her g-string.

"Something wrong, David?" she asked cautiously. He saw her look over her shoulder at him with concern in her lovely eyes.

"NO! I mean-no, nothing's wrong. It's incredible— there... there isn't much material to your bikini bottoms. I didn't get this good a look, before."

"Oh! Thank you, David," Melody said happily, as her skin flushed.

He did his best to ignore how hard his cock was as he squirted lotion onto his hands and rubbed them together.

David placed his hands on Melody's shoulders and felt her jump slightly. She relaxed as he began to massage the lotion into her skin.

"Ooo, David! That feels so good!" she purred as he used his thumbs to knead the tightness from her shoulder muscles. He added lotion when needed and worked his way across her shoulders, down each arm right to her fingers, then moved back up to begin on her back.

David's hands moved almost without his conscious control, because these movements had become automatic from hundreds of repeat performances. He'd often practiced giving his mom therapeutic massages to help her when she got home from work. He couldn't get over how tight his mom's muscles were after her workday. Something or someone at her office made the environment toxic, and she carried a lot of stress in her body. Again, not every day, but often.

He remembered how unhappy she used to be the year before he'd started high school. She'd gone back into the workforce, and their happy home life wasn't quite so happy, anymore.

After he began bulking up his muscles with football and suffered a few minor injuries, he'd developed an interest in the field of physiotherapy. Until he could get a real education for this, he'd gone online to research massage techniques.

There was only so much he could do on his own muscles, so when he needed someone else to practice on, he'd asked his mom when she got home from work. She'd resisted the first few times he'd asked, but he could see she was in pain, so he was persistent.

After the first session, her attitude did a one-eighty, and she became a willing volunteer. Her mood improved so much, and Dad was happier, too! After her massage, Mom was always eager for Dad's return from work so they could have their alone time. David recalled it was roughly around that time that his mom began teaching him to cook so he could make dinner.

He'd asked his mom if she wanted him to train Dad in the techniques, but she claimed his Dad's hands were smaller and not as strong as his. David had felt pretty proud of that. He remained her massage therapist, and life at home became sweeter for everyone.

"OHHHHHHHhhhhh... fuck!" she gasped.

He jolted out of his memories at her cry. His hands were presently massaging Melody's ass muscles. He frowned and looked to her face as she desperately looked back over her shoulder at him. There was no question she was rocking through an intense orgasm, but he couldn't understand how she'd managed that from a therapeutic massage. His fingers weren't even close to her pussy.

He lifted his hands.

"No! Please, don't stop!" she cried, and his hands immediately returned to her lightly padded yet firm muscles to squeeze and knead them in his strong hands once more.

"YYYYEEESSSS!!!!" Melody gasped as her body shook and trembled.

David added a little more lotion with one hand, but his aim was off, and the drip landed directly between her ass cheeks. He dropped the bottle and slipped a finger down to catch the drop, pressing his finger-pad firmly against her twitching asshole, dipping just below the surface.

Melody exhaled explosively as her entire body spasmed and slumped against the cushions.

David's scalp tingled oddly as it felt like his hair was standing on end. A shock went through him as he realized what he'd just pressed his finger against. He yanked his finger back and carefully moved to look at Melody's face. She seemed to be sleeping. He moved closer and heard her soft breathing. He allowed himself to relax then quickly finished applying the lotion to her legs, skipping the massage.

He sat on the edge of his lounge chair and watched Melody relaxing. He frowned again, and waited for her to wake. He'd have to apologize for the unwanted touch in that most private place. What he really wanted to know was why she reacted that way to the massage.

Melody suddenly snorted softly and twitched. She made a low purring sound that stretched out as she slowly lowered her limbs.

David knelt next to her chair, where he could see her face. "Melody? Are you feeling okay?"

"Daaaavvviiiiddd, I feel wonderful!" she sighed.

He blushed and cleared his throat. "Sorry for touching your bum hole."

Her eyes widened as she held his gaze. "Is... Is that what you did at the end?" She suddenly snickered at her choice of words.

He couldn't speak, so he just nodded as his cheeks burned.

She looked away as she seemed to be thinking. Finally, she looked back at him. "I've never considered playing with my bum, but I think I'll need to rethink that. It was incredible!"

David didn't think his face could get any hotter, but he was wrong.

Melody tried to sit up, and David once again helped her get settled on the chair with the back tilted up enough so she could relax or read her book.

Once she was set, he cleared his throat again. He still had questions. "Why did you react like that to a therapeutic massage?"

Melody's eyes locked on his, and she saw he was serious. "Where did you learn how to give massages?" she asked instead of answering.

"I'm self-taught. I watched internet vids on therapeutic massage, and I give my mother a massage when she comes home from work... most days. She's... never reacted like you just did."

Melody glanced at David's concerned eyes. So, Jackie was getting a massage like this frequently? Melody found it very doubtful that the mother wasn't getting charged up by her son's strong and sensual touch. Taboo aside, intense physical stimulus overwhelms moral codes any day. There were definitely elements of his technique that were curative, but David must have accidentally mixed in some sensual massage vids with his lessons.

Jackie must be disguising her true reaction to his massage. Melody assumed David's father, Keith, was the lucky beneficiary for that. This might explain why they still looked at each other with such love.

Melody stifled a snort and hid her mischievous grin as she owed her neighbors the courtesy of preserving their happy fun times. She wasn't going to ruin it for them. David would also be happier if he remained unaware of his effect on his mother.

"Sorry, I-I must have reacted like that way because I've been starving for physical contact for so long," Melody blurted, then winced as her quick answer struck too close to home.

David looked at her in surprise then shook his head in wonder. "I don't understand your husband at all. You're so beautiful, your skin is so wonderfully soft, and your body—" His looked away in embarrassment. After a moment, he continued. "How could he not want to touch you? What's wrong with him?"

Melody flashed a wide smile at David as she felt another wave of joy sweep through her at his words. "You are such a charming y— man!" She caught herself this time. She had to stop emphasizing his age. It made her feel old, and she was sure he didn't appreciate it either. Didn't all young men want to be thought of as an adult? She knew young women did. "You definitely know how to make a woman feel good about herself."

He looked down and shook his head gently. "No, I'm still a novice at this. I'm willing to learn, though." He caught her eyes, with just the hint of hope in his.

As they gazed at each other, a thrill rushed through her body. She wasn't sure if it was the pill's doing, but she was feeling so much more relaxed about talking to him like this. Was he suggesting she could teach him? She liked that idea very much. She couldn't hide her excited smile, which found a match on his face as he saw she wasn't rejecting the idea.

"Have you been on many dates, David?" she asked.

He dipped his face down and shook his head. "I haven't been on any. I've been too nervous they would reject me when they saw my... condition."

Melody gave him a gentle smile. "That's the first misconception you need to lose. There is nothing unappealing about your condition. Your lack of body hair doesn't detract from the fact that you have a beautiful physique. Your muscles are well defined and strong. Some might initially feel a little intimidated by your endowment, but you have a gentle touch, and I assume you can be patient. More importantly, on a first date, you probably shouldn't be in a hurry to get further than the all-important good night kiss."

David grinned at her and nodded. "I suppose dropping my clothes on the first date would be rushing things."

Melody laughed and nodded. "Just a little." She watched David for a moment, and he seemed to be comfortable with her. That was good. "How do you feel right now?"

He paused to think about that. "I feel... good? Relaxed. You're easy to talk to, but then my big secret is already behind us."

"A secret whose significance was perhaps inflated in your mind?" she suggested.

He shrugged self-consciously. "With no other perspective but my own, how could I know?"

She nodded appreciatively. "That was very insightful."

"Well, I am more than a jock," he said with a pleased smile.

"Noted. Let's get back to my point. You said you're relaxed. That's an excellent state to be in on a date. When you're relaxed, your confidence is easier to see. You smile more," Melody suggested.

"Back to confidence, how am I supposed to build this?" he said in exasperation.

"You have it now. You're talking to me, completely at ease."

He blinked at her. "Okaaay, but that's now. Let's say I'm on a date, and we sit down to talk at dinner. How do I remain relaxed if she's not you?"

Melody smiled at his indirect compliment. "You borrow the confidence from now. You recall how it was to speak with me, and you let that calm fill you then. This is just an experience. Experience gives you confidence, and it can be used as a template for future experiences," Melody pointed out.

David paused to think about that. "I hadn't thought of it like that. But... the new experience will contain new elements: a different woman, a different setting, and different topics of conversation. Expectations!"

"Of course, it'll be different, but you only need to borrow a little from the previous experience. Confidence. This conversation is working out really well. You've demonstrated you're smart and articulate and easy to talk to, as well. I can easily see you doing just as well in the conversation you'll have on this future date. If you'd like, we can pretend dinner tonight is a real date. I'll switch up the topics we talk about, and we'll see how you do." She raised a brow in challenge.

David's smile slowly grew, and he nodded. "Deal!" He stood and walked to the edge of the pool. "I'm going to do some laps. If you'd like to take a swim after that, I'll bring you in."

She nodded happily.

He turned, dove into the cool water and stayed under the surface until he'd almost reached the other end. He came up for a breath and swam a few more strokes before twisting and kicking off the side of the pool to head back. He got into the rhythm and managed ten laps before he had to stop and cling to the lip of the pool, panting.

Melody grinned at him. "You did very well! I don't think I could manage that many laps before stopping. Are you on the swim team, too?"

He snorted quietly. "I don't have the right build to be a competitive swimmer. Those guys are really strong, but they don't have the bulk of muscles as I do. They cut through the water much more easily," he explained.

He gave her a nod as he moved to the corner of the pool to climb the steps. When he was out, he ran his hands over his head to squeeze the water from his hair.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Melody biting her bottom lip as she admired his physique. "Would you like to go for a swim? And by swim, I mean light exercise with no kicking," he suggested. "In fact, let me get you a float." He turned and went to the shed. He pulled out something that looked like a recliner with a built-in headrest. It was made of transparent plastic in a rainbow of colors. David topped up the air in it and dropped it in the pool.

He carried Melody over to the steps and slowly descended into the water. The shallow end allowed him to hold her above the surface. "Would you like a dip in the water before I put you on the float?"

"Yes, please," she said with a nod.

"Slow or fast? Just to your neck or all the way under?"

Melody grinned at him and nodded bravely. "Fast and all the way under."

He returned the grin. "Three, two, one, down!"

David smoothly and quickly dropped to one knee to take her below the surface. As he stood, the water rushed off her body, and he caught a glimpse of her breasts once more. Her eyes were closed, so she didn't catch his gaze.

He walked over to the float and placed Melody on its surface. She was then able to use both hands to push her hair back and to wipe the water from her face.

She smiled self-consciously at him. "I look like a mess now, don't I."

David shook his head. "No, you still look beautiful." Her joy at hearing his words washed away the worry from her expression.

"A woman likes to hear those words from time to time," she sighed.

"If you haven't lately, that's on him," David growled and suddenly ducked under the water to begin swimming for the other end of the pool.

Melody used her hands to turn herself on the float so she could see him swimming away. She thought about David's words and realized he was right. Right up until yesterday morning, she'd been doing her damnedest to rekindle the passion in their marriage, but she was finally recognizing she was the only one willing to make an effort. She freely admitted that she was currently enjoying the attention of this much younger man. However, none of this would have happened of her husband had shown the slightest interest in her. Her earlier words about starving for physical contact suddenly surfaced once more.

But she was married.

She gently swirled her fingers in the water to keep her facing David as he returned to doing laps in the pool. Seeing his muscles bunch and flex was doing things to her, but she found herself once more wondering if she should be enjoying the attention of this much younger man. Her emotions began to derail as the medication nudged her off balance. Once her mood started to slide, she couldn't stop.

David surfaced close by and felt relieved that his erection had finally settled down. He wiped the water from his face and paused when he spotted the expression of shame on Melody's face.

"What's wrong?" he asked immediately.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?" she asked quietly, her voice wobbling.

David's eyebrows rose in surprise. "No! Where did that come from?"

"What we did... earlier in the shower. That makes me a cheater, doesn't it? A dirty, cheating slut!" she exclaimed as her bottom lip began to tremble.

David stood and quickly moved to stand next to her. He took her hand in his. "Absolutely not! I-I think you're just lonely."

Melody nodded quickly as the tears started. Her eyes closed as she began to cry, her emotions swamping her.

She felt David's big hands sliding into her armpits, then he was pulling her from the float to hug her against his broad chest, his powerful arms wrapping around her as he tucked her head against his neck. She felt her body start to relax against his thick muscles. She felt... petite in his arms. He was so strong, and she felt so safe.

He moved his mouth closer to her ear and spoke softly. "I don't think you're a bad person. From what you've told me, your husband has been ignoring and neglecting you. He's a jerk for doing that. No one deserves to be treated that way. I think you've been lonely for too long." David sighed. "For the life of me, I can't understand how he could treat you like that. I've had a great time getting to know you. You're so easy to talk to. You're smart, funny, and kind." Her tears and trembling were slowing, and he was becoming aware of how good she felt in his arms. He knew this was the wrong time to bring that to her attention. "You're going to be okay."

1...56789...21