Melody for a Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, David," she sighed against his shoulder. "Sorry. The pain pills make me a little emotional."

He smiled at her, then on impulse, he kissed her on the top of her head.

Melody hugged him a little tighter, and he did the same. She realized she hadn't been embraced for a long time. It felt so good!

Finally, she gave a final sniff and released her grip on him, so he moved back a little. "Would you like to go back on the float?" he asked.

She thought about that and realized she was becoming fatigued by the emotional pendulum she seemed to be on. She shook her head. "Actually, I think I'm done in the water. I'd like to lie down on the lounge chair, please."

He scooped her up once more and carried her to her lounge chair. He gently set her down, and she sighed as the hot sun warmed her. She dug her sunglasses from her bag, then rested back as she watched David returning from the house with his own sunglasses on. He stretched out on his chair as she once again admired the contours of his cock against the tight fabric. It didn't look as big now, so it must have calmed down. That took her mind to another question.

"David? How do you dress at school?"

He looked over at her. "This time of year? My cargo shorts or track shorts."

"They're baggy and hide the size of your cock and balls?" she asked with slightly glassy eyes.

He just nodded, wondering where she was going with this train of thought. He wondered if this conversation had anything to do with the pill she took.

"You need to own that. As long as you're hiding and uncomfortable about yourself, they have a way to get to you." She nodded emphatically.

He blinked at her. "So... you expect me to wear something like this to school?" he said, gesturing to his tight swimsuit.

Her eyes gleamed just a little brighter as the image passed through her mind, then she shook her head. "No, that would get you in trouble with the teachers. All I'm suggesting is you wear clothes that have a reasonable amount of room for comfort but are still flattering. Something that shows off what you have without being too blatant about it. Most importantly, you have to change your attitude about yourself. Be proud of your body. You have reason to be. You worked hard to build your muscles, plus you have something special for the ladies."

"You said some will be intimidated by it. That's not a treat. If I wear pants that show the size of my junk, I'm gonna frighten women away," he asserted.

Melanie nodded. "Some may indeed be put off by your size, but I guarantee you, more will be intrigued. Everything depends on your attitude and confidence."

David sighed. "And we're back to confidence."

She grinned at him. "I truly don't think you need to worry about that. We're having a first date tonight. I'll take you through it. By the end of the night, you'll have all the tools you need to successfully navigate that important first impression."

David gave her a grateful smile, and she beamed a happy smile back at him.

"After we're finished lounging at the pool, I want you to show me what outfits you own," she asserted.

He raised an eyebrow then nodded to her. She smiled and rested back against the chair to relax. She was so looking forward to their date.

For now, though, the pill was taking her off to a happy place. Before she fell asleep, she had a moment where she realized how much happier she was now than she'd been in a very long time.

Chapter 5

"Melody? Hey, it's time to go in. I have to start preparing dinner."

She felt herself drifting upwards, but she felt so comfortable. She didn't know how long she'd been asleep, but the dizziness from the pill had definitely worn off. She still felt no pain in her ankle, so she was grateful for that.

"Mel-o-dy... Mel-o-dy... Hey, sleeping beauty!" David said softly from close by, causing a zing to shoot through her body.

A wicked thought popped into her head, and before she could think it through, she pursed her lips like she was the princess waiting for her true love's kiss.

She heard a soft chuckle, then lips pressed against hers. That sent lightning racing through her nerves. She sucked in a breath unconsciously, and her eyes popped open to see David pulling back with a nervous smile.

She was surprised he'd taken the liberty, but she couldn't be angry as she'd practically dared him to do it. Besides, she'd enjoyed it. "Well! That was a delightful way to wake up!" she purred, and David's unease melted away as his cheeks pinked up at his audacity. She couldn't stop smiling. She also couldn't remember the last she had been awakened so sweetly. Her body was tingling.

"I have to start preparing the sauce for dinner, so I thought we could go inside. Then I can show you my clothes." She noted he was back in his baggy shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. So that happened while she was sleeping.

"I'd like to get changed, too. I also have to use the washroom," she said plaintively.

David quickly tucked her stuff into her beach bag, then lifted her in his arms. They quickly made their way back to her house, and he immediately took her upstairs to the master bedroom washroom.

"While I do my thing in here, please select a bra and some panties for me," she said with a mischievous smile.

He grinned and closed the bathroom door on his way out. He walked over to the dresser and opened the drawer, feeling like a pirate opening a treasure chest. This time he selected an ivory satin bra and matching panties that had soft lace along the openings.

She called to him through the door. "David, could I get your help with another shower? Perhaps, just a shower this time? I mean, we're going to have a first date tonight. We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves."

He forced down his disappointment and nodded to himself. "Sure," he called out.

"I'm ready."

He opened the bathroom door with her bra and panties in hand. Melody was gloriously naked once more and smiled sweetly at him. Her eyes twinkled happily when she saw his new selections.

"You have excellent taste in lingerie," she purred.

"Honestly, there isn't anything in that drawer that isn't going to look damn sexy on you and take my breath away," he admitted, unable to tear his eyes away from her.

Her smile was a delighted one. She looked at his shorts. "You've already taken a shower?"

David shook his head. "I just pulled my shorts over my swimsuit." He proceeded to strip his clothes off as Melody watched him with interest. Sure enough, by the time he was fully naked, his cock was hard as iron.

"I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing that," Melody sighed.

This time they refrained from touching each other outside of her being carried into the shower. It didn't matter to David's erection, though. It retained its rigidity throughout their activities.

After they dried off, David chose to forgo putting the swimwear back on and just tucked himself into his shorts carefully.

"Commando is a good look for you," Melody teased.

"Noted," David remarked dryly as he finally managed to seal himself away. Melody giggled at his look of mild discomfort.

As he watched her slip on her panties and bra, he had to make adjustments to his shorts to relieve the pinching due to how suggestive her movements had become. Suddenly, he realized she was doing that on purpose. "Hey!"

Melody's delighted laughter somewhat eased his annoyance at being teased. "No fair!" he said with a pout.

She gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry, David. It's just so thrilling and refreshing to have someone appreciate how I look. I can't help myself!"

He snorted with mild frustration then sighed. "How can I not appreciate this!" he exclaimed, gesturing to her body in its sexy lingerie.

She put her hands on her cheeks as she grinned. Her face felt hot, and those muscles ached. She hadn't smiled so much in such a long time. She admitted she was getting a little drunk on it. "Time to get dressed."

He brought her back into the bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed, where she could direct him to select her clothes in the closet. She chose a red silk blouse and a tight black skirt. To finish off the outfit, open-toed red pumps with three-inch heels. David slipped the shoes on her feet then stood back to appreciate the complete outfit.

"Wow... you're a knockout!" he said in admiration.

"Thank you, kind sir. Now, there was a dinner you mentioned?" she said with a coy smile.

He nodded and lifted her in his arms. The soft silk of her top felt very good but he realized how mismatched their outfits were. He wondered if he had any clothes that would make him look half as good.

Melody caught his concerned expression. "What's wrong?"

He gave her a weak smile. "I don't think I have any clothes for tonight's date that could possibly compliment how great you look in yours!"

"David, I think you're handling the complimenting quite well without the clothes—" she froze as she heard her own words. "I mean—"

He burst into laughter at her slightly flustered expression.

She gave him a cute pout as she collected her purse, and they left the house. "You know what I mean." She locked up, and he walked her over to his place.

"I'll show you what I mean once I get the sauce simmering," he said with a small smile.

Melody sat on a chair in the kitchen as David collected the ingredients for the Bolognese sauce. He fried and drained the chopped meat, then began dicing the garlic and fresh basil.

As he worked, Melody asked him about his high school years and the group he'd recently freed himself from.

He admitted that throughout the years in high school, he'd been a silent follower in his group. He was accepted by them because he played football with them, and he was big and strong, but his condition, which the guys witnessed in the showers, always made them a little uneasy. He never joined in on their gossiping or mean-spirited pranks against other students, but then, he never tried to stop them, either. He just coasted along.

That was until the day he decided to approach Becca and ask her for a date. How the group turned on him so quickly and viciously was both eye-opening, and hurtful.

The first had been brief, but the result was a complete break from their group for David. He'd had as much as he could take from them.

Sensing a downturn in David's mood, Melody changed the topic to asked him about his home life with his brother and sister. He admitted he wasn't so close to his brother, who seemed to go out of his way to annoy him. He got along much better with Suzanne, though he wasn't terribly close to her either as she seemed shy.

He talked about his parents and how rough it had been at first when his mom had been forced to go back to work. He looked at her. "She comes home from work with tight muscles and the beginnings of a tension headache. Not every day, but several times a week. I don't know if it's someone poisoning the work environment, or the work itself. I just know she isn't happy. That made everyone unhappy for a while... until I learned how to give her a massage." He smiled to himself. "She taught me how to cook, in exchange, so I can make dinners while she and Dad have some private time. I keep my brother and sister from disturbing them during that time, as well."

Melody struggled to keep her expression neutral as she imagined Jackie and Keith, enjoying their private time inspired by their son. Their oldest boy was a real treasure for them.

"It's a really nice thing you're doing for your parents. Taking responsibility for making dinner takes a load off Jackie's mind," she said as she imagined where she might be getting a load of a different kind.

David smiled happily. "I love them. They're great parents and have been supportive of me my whole life. If I can give something back, that makes me feel good, too," he said proudly.

"You know, David, demonstrating your cooking prowess is an excellent way to ensure a successful first date. I can't think of anything hotter!" Melody pointed out.

He looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. "Really? Huh. Give me a sec."

He moved to a far cabinet and collected something before stepping out of the kitchen. Moments later, he stepped back into the room, wearing only a frilly apron. He went back to the counter and continued working while Melody burst into delighted laughter. He turned his face to her with a small smile. "I think you stand corrected."

She clapped and continued to laugh for a moment. "Oh, my god! You're right! This is much hotter!" She shook her head in wonder. "I will suggest, though, that this is more of a third date outfit than a first."

David nodded thoughtfully as he worked. "Noted. Should I switch back?"

"No! No, it's fine for now," she was quick to say as she enjoyed seeing David's bare ass exposed.

Once David got everything into the saucepot and had it simmering, he put a large pot of water on a second burner for when he was ready. He'd turn the burner on when he was ready to make the pasta.

"Are you prepared to see my closet of shame?" he asked with a grin.

"Lead on!" she said with a smile. David lifted her and took her into his room.

"No race car bed!" she said with glee.

He couldn't help but laugh along with her. "Ha, sooo funny," he said with a wry grin. "You have to admit, you can see why your bed is so much better than mine."

She nodded as she visually compared the bed to his body. "I'm amazed you fit on this!"

He sighed as he sat her down on its edge. "That's just it, I don't fit. Apparently, a new bed isn't in the budget, and my room really isn't large enough to add a larger one." He sighed again. "I'll be living at home while I'm in college, so I have another four or five years of this."

She gave him a sympathetic look, which was a little embarrassing, so he walked to his closet and opened it up. He stood aside and gestured to the clothes inside. "As you can see, I have an extensive collection of t-shirts." He pointed to the shelf above the shirts. "Shorts and jeans up here." He pushed the t-shirts to the side. "I do have a small selection of button-down shirts— Oh! I have the suit Mom bought me for Uncle Dale's funeral last year." He pulled the suit bag out of the closet.

Melody clapped her hands together lightly in delight. "Let's see it on you."

David looked to her with a concerned expression. "I'm bigger this year than I was then. Not sure if it will fit."

She made shooing motions to make him go into the washroom to try it on.

A crooked little smile appeared on David's face as he recalled a certain lovely lady teasing him. He turned his back on Melody, hung the garment bag on the back of his closet door and unzipped it slowly. He then reached back and undid the ties on his apron, letting them drop to hang down next to his legs. He turned to face her, seeing her eyes were wide, and her smiling mouth was slightly parted. He gave her a coy little smile as he moved his hands to his waist. He slowly began gathering up the fabric in his hands. The bottom hem of the apron slowly rose up his legs, closer and closer to his resting cock. For once, he wasn't hard and pointing at the sky, but this play was starting a slow tingle.

Just as the dark tip came into view and Melody began to make happy noises, David turned his back to her again. She made a frustrated little squeak then chuckled as she realized she'd received the same treatment she'd dished out to him.

He lifted the apron up and over his head. He moved it to his right hand, then held it out to the side and dropped it to the floor.

David could hear her giggling, so he slowly did a few bodybuilder poses to let her see his back, ass, and leg muscles flexing. He peeked over his shoulder with a grin and saw she was squirming as she bit her lip. That sight sent a zing to his cock, so he did his best to calm himself. He knew he'd have to somehow get the pants on, and an erection would make that so much more difficult.

He faced the suit bag and took a few calming breaths until the tingles subsided. He pulled out the jacket and set it aside on his desk, then he reached into the bag and pulled out the black dress shirt. It was tailored, which made him wonder if there was any chance.

David eased himself into the shirt and noted it felt just a little snug. He recalled it being a bit loose as his mom had overestimated his size when she bought it. Now, it fit better, as long as he didn't flex too much. He did the buttons up and noticed the neck wasn't going to close, so he left the top few buttons

It was long, so the tails hid half of his dangling cock. He turned to face Melody and heard her gasp slightly before he turned his back on her once more. He heard her moan quietly, and that brought a grin to his face.

He pulled the slacks from the bag and recalled the fabric was stretchy. He decided to stay commando, so he stepped into one leg then the other. He looked over his shoulder at Melody as he slowly pulled the pants up his legs.

When he reached his ass, he tucked his relaxed cock into the left pant leg. It was a little snug, but not too uncomfortable due to the stretch. He stuffed the tails of the shirt in, then zipped up the fly and fastened the button. Lastly, he threaded the leather belt through the loops on the pants and closed it comfortably as the pants were a little tight in the waist. He looked down at his pants, and the dark fabric did a reasonably good job at disguising his contours. He'd never worn anything this snug before.

David turned and approached Melody. "What do you think?"

"I think your striptease was wickedly delicious! I also think you look amazing in a dress shirt and pants. This is how you should be dressing for school! You would show up everyone!" She gestured for him to get closer, then loosely rolled back his sleeves to mid-forearm. His arms looked so powerful in the shirt.

Who was she kidding? She was tingling madly, sitting on his bed in his bedroom. It wouldn't take much more to push her tingles over the top and into a full-blown orgasm. He was so damn sexy, she wanted him so badly!

She squeaked in surprise when his cellphone suddenly began to ring. He picked it up from his desk and saw a familiar number. He glanced over at Melody.

"Hi, Mom!"

"How's my big boy?" Jackie's happy voice came through loud and clear.

"I'm doing really well. Are you guys having fun?" he asked.

"So much! The Clarks are such a crazy bunch, and the Parsons are so much fun. I'm so sorry you couldn't join us this year." He could hear her genuine regret in her voice.

"It's okay, Mom, I understand. Besides Mel— Mrs. Dawson really helped me with the history homework! She's an awesome teacher! The stuff I was stuck on now makes sense to me. I'm gonna ace that exam, and I'll make you proud of me!"

There was silence from the other end of the phone. He could hear the noises of the campground, but his mom wasn't making any sounds. "Mom?"

"Baby, I'm already so very proud of you!" she finally said, and he heard the emotion in her voice.

He smiled. "Thanks, Mom! You're the best!" He started to hear sniffling sounds on the phone. "Are you crying? There's no crying! There's no crying in theme park campgrounds!" he exclaimed incredulously.

Jackie's tears burst into a happy laugh as her son paraphrased a line from their favorite Tom Hanks movie. They loved to watch movies together, his mom resting back against his larger body on the couch, and A League of Their Own was one they returned to again and again.

"What did I do to deserve such a wonderful son?" she said, giggling into the phone as David smiled at Melody from his side.

"Must have been the same thing I did to get you as a mom," he shot back.

"Enough! You're gonna make me all weepy again. Listen! Listen, how is Melody doing? Are you taking good care of her?" she asked insistently.

1...678910...21