Melody Lane 06

Story Info
Watching her perform.
1.4k words
4
2.2k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I approached the bar manager, of the Blue Chicago, Mr. Williams about starting an open mic night he readily agreed. Blue Chicago has always been a musicians/songwriter haven since the early seventies. So I was tasked with putting together a house band and playing host for the evening. I printed flyers, found the drummer, Keith. a thirty-six year old fireman, fit and solid, eager to live out his rock and roll fantasy. The bass player, Ricky, was a grad student at Depaul, six-four athletic with short blond hair, green eyes, with snake tattoos on his arms. We jammed together a few times before the big night to get the feel of each other. The sound was tight and the chemistry was good.

We practiced at the firehouse and I did enjoy the view of all the hunky firemen walking around. Ricky, Keith and I bonded over our shared love for music and had become good friends a tight group. We would have a few beers after practice laughing, joking, well into the night.

The night of the open mic was going well a large crowd had filled the Blue Chicago allot of good musicians had come to jam with us. Melody Lane (Melody Lane is an adult Star/model with long red hair and hazel eyes I represented her in a legal dispute and we became friends, lovers, people say we look like sisters some of her Interests and hobbies are Sound engineering, playing pc games, hiking, longboarding, guitar, fucking both men and woman, blowjobs, she loves being being dominated.) had come to watch me perform.

She was in town staying with me for the week-end I loved her visits. We loved to walk on the lakeshore or ride the train or just lay around playing our guitars. I loved her in ways I can't explain from the first time I sat down to watch Melody Lane perform in a porno movie. The first video showed her naked playing a guitar, a fellow musician, very erotic almost like looking in a mirror. The next vide showed her naked sucking her own cute toes before inserting a princess black butt plug. Her naked body looked allot like mine small breast, red pubes, long red hair.

She was sitting at a table right in front of the stage she loved watching me perform in the bedroom or out. About an hour into the night I saw her stroking her cock under the table the head sticking out of her short red skirt she has a gorgeous average size cock. The guys in the band had to have seen too as we shot each other knowing grins and looks. Melody squirted her white load right there on the bar floor what a beautiful site.

When the show was over we were hanging out in the green room the three of us drinking beer and relaxing celebrating a very successful night. Melody made her way past security entering the green room and we broke out laughing couldn't help ourselves.

"This is Melody Lane Adult Film Star and my very good friend," I said introducing her to the guys.

when the bar finally kicked us out I invited Ricky and Keith over to my apartment around the corner to continue drinking. Melody was still pouting over us laughing at her and seemed annoyed I had invited them over. After we walked the short distance to our apartment I open everyone a beer except Melody who said she was going to bed slamming the bedroom door behind her. She could be moody like me too.

We drank well into the morning and were all feeling the effects of the alcohol. That's when I had a fun idea but convincing Keith and Ricky mite take a little work. Thirty minutes later I crawled in bed with my sweet Melody kissing her neck and nibbling her ear waking her I whispered "You should enjoy this baby."

Then I stood taking a seat in the comfy leather chair in the corner of the room to watch the upcoming action. I watched as Keith and Ricky positioned Melody on all fours, Keith lubing her tight asshole with the Astroglide I had given him, Ricky was already shoving his large semi-erect penis in Melody's mouth.

I watched has his cock grew in her mouth as she sucked and licked it like a porn star. Keith was now poking his cock at her tight asshole and I watched as Melody's ass puckered and stretched to except his wide girth. I watched has they found there rhythm fucking Melody in both ends a growing wetness between my legs.

I threw my leg over the chair and dropped my fingers down to rub my wet pussy I was enjoying the show. The live porno scene playing out before me the men filling my love with enthusiasm Melody was really enjoying the fucking her muffled moans filling my ears. She was moving with them in a sexual dance I could hear her sweet moans of pleasure. Sitting in the leather chair fingering my wet pussy watching the scene play out in real time.

Mesmerized by the seen of the gorgeous redhead being fucked by two men the cocks working her ass and mouth in an erotic dance. Moans, squeals, grunts of delight mixing together in perfect harmony adding to the moment. Keith pulled out of Melody's ass with a pop stroking his hard cock erupting all over her back an orgasm uncontrollably shaking my little body at the same time. Ricky still fucking her mouth with a new vigor his face distorted in pleasure.

Melody brought a hand up squeezing his balls trying to milk him dry. Keith getting on his knees in front of me his tongue licking the lips of my pussy I guided him to my clit. Ricky moaned and emptied his cum into Melody's mouth which she swallowed like the pro she is.

She laid down on the bed stroking her hard penis Ricky laying next to her sucking on her breast. Keith was working my clit with his tongue and had brought up a hand inserting three fingers in my wet cunt. My drunk brain was on overload with visual and actual pleasure.

Melody was moaning loudly her stroking speed had increased. Pleasure was rocking my body as a second orgasm approached. Parting like rock stars living the rock and roll dream. Melody squirting her white hot cum high in the air as I screamed in the throes of another orgasm.

I awaken in the morning in a heap of body parts legs, arms, cocks, and breast. Fuzzy and hung over from last nights fun. I crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen to make coffee and some scrambled eggs for everyone. One by one they stumbled out of the bedroom and I served them breakfast.

After the guys left Melody and I spent the day cuddling on the sofa. She is my best friend, a fellow musician, performer, my lover. She as taken me on sexual adventures I never imagined I was so lucky when I was summed to a meeting with the managing committee of the law firm, nervously, walking to the conference room. As a Junior associate attorney my responsibilities are gathering information for legal cases and assisting senior attorneys in forming arguments. I facilitate the research process and interview key individuals involved in a case before going to court. I help complete court and administrative paperwork. I argue motions I have helped prepare and sometimes question witnesses with whom I have worked with.

Dressed in a Saint John knit midi black business skirt suit on my five foot two frame, black pumps on my cute little feet, red hair pulled back, I knocked on the door. Very nervous at what waited behind that door.

"Cheryle, don't bother sitting down this will not take long," the managing partner Mr. Bennett said in a gruff voice. "We are very pleased with your work here and we've decided you should take lead on a case," sliding a folder across the large conference table in my general direction.

I picked the folder up, thanking them for the opportunity, I headed back to my office. The case involved a porn actress, Melody Lane, who was filming a movie here in Chicago. I had a meeting with her tomorrow over lunch at the Dearborn restaurant so I want to do has much research I could. Her case long since settle my research continues.

Taking her beautiful cock in my eager mouth that wonderful Sunday morning. Sliding my wet mouth up and down her shaft. Deep throating her gorgeous cock, gagging, saliva drooling out of my mouth. Melody's hands in my long red hair waiting for her gift.