Melody Lane - Riding Her Cock

Story Info
My mind turn to a little morning exercise.
814 words
4.16
8.6k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up on that cold Chicago morning snuggling close to Melody for warmth. Her long red hair covering her sweet face morning sun peeking through the black curtains. Stroking her soft back gently listening to her soft breathing.

My mind turn to a little morning exercise, a little fun, down the small of back to the crack of her ass. Playfully rubbing Melody's asshole, she stirred just a little, moving slowly to her soft little penis. Her balls so smooth, just tenderly touching, willing that cock to life.

Turn your ass over, baby, let me ride your cute dick, I guarantee I'll have you groaning. My tight cunt on that sweet little cock, climbing on, I'll ride you rock hard.

Drive you wildly insane. Make you scream my name, wrapped in the pleasure of a morning ride, bouncing on Melody's beautiful pole.

I'm going to nibble on your ear and massage your smooth hairless nuts. while you're rubbing all over my tight little butt, I'll slow my speed to tease a little bit, the head of your dick with my wet pussy lips, indeed. up and down, down and up, feeling fantastic with a little exercise in the morning, what a ride.

Her cock coming to life in my little hand, feeling it growing, Melody opens her eyes knowing what I have planned. Her cock coming to life in my little hand, feeling it growing, Melody opens her eyes knowing what I have planned. Rolling her on her back, straddling her waist, guiding the head of her cock to my wet pussy lips. Rubbing it back and forth with my slick slit.

Taking just the head in, my tight pussy stretching and sucking, lowering slowly on the now rock hard shaft. Sitting on Melody's hard cock, rubbing her hairless balls with my hand, slowly rising up. Starting my sweet morning ride, bouncing like I would riding a horse, Melody's hands on my breast.

Feeling it in my quads as bouncing on Melody's hard slick pole. Up and down, faster and faster, moaning, screaming, wonderful riding that sweet cock. Our moans, screams, mixing in sounds of sweet delight.

Shaking the bed, headboard banging the wall, collapsing in a wonderful orgasm. A great morning workout what a great ride. Kissing Melody's sweet lips before rolling off her spent.

She moved down between my legs, licking up her cream pie, cleaning my insides. Melody licked and sucked my wet pussy full of her cum like she was starving. My toes curling into the sheets on the bed Her long red hair glistening in the morning sun.

I was bucking again, pleasure, electric, tingling, as Melody curled that long tongue inside me. Grabbing her head screaming and panting sweet orgasm building.

"Oh My," I exclaimed "Melody."

Shaking in delight, a great morning workout, now on to a shower. Turning on the hot water, I sat on the toilet to pee, as the bathroom filled with steam. Climbing in and soaping my body.

Washing my breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with my hard nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over my flat stomach through my wet red pubes to my still wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside me, slowly moving in and out, my desire growing again. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently with my soapy fingers. My soapy fingers making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out.

Tingling all over, legs spread and a foot on the tube, hot water hitting my body. Hot water trickling down my ass crack sent shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours teasing myself. Moaning, moving my hips to meet my fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my soapy on my tight asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside my ass thrusting so deeper. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding my ass, deeper and deeper. Rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure encompassing me.

The hot water. a bathroom full of steam, my own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking my own ass. The dirty little redhead slut I am, my name is Cheryle a twenty-nine years old, bi-sexual lady, married to a beautiful woman Annette, I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney, but in my off hours I'm a redheaded slut looking for her third orgasm of the morning.