Melody Lane Ch. 02

Story Info
A wonderful ride.
1.4k words
4.74
2.3k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fixing my face in the bathroom mirror Melody and I returned to the table. I called my law office to check in and let them know I was going to spend the rest of the day with Melody preparing her case. I paid our check and we headed to the movie set.

Walking down the magnificent mile to MILA luxury apartments:

The MILA is a premier luxury apartment building that is not only in one of Chicago's most iconic neighborhoods, but one of the most iconic neighborhoods in the world. The Loop, named so for the looping El Train is the central hub for everything from fashion and shopping to art to culture and dining.

That's why they decided to spare no expense when designing and building the luxury apartments on Michigan Ave. To honor the esteemed location, they even named the luxury apartment building MILA, which pays homage to its ideal location at Michigan Avenue and Lake Street.

With the forty-one-story luxury residential development, with a Modern, glass facade, floor-to-ceiling windows in residences, impeccable views all around. We rode the elevator to the penthouse apartment, inside were cameras, lights, sound equipment and a crew.

Melody introduced me to the producer, a short stocky man, she explained her scene idea. Melody Lane seduces her sister after she comes home at work. He looked me up and down and said "that will work."

We sat in chairs as the make up technician worked on our faces. A contract was given to me which I gave a quick read and signed. The producer explained the scene that would take place in the living room.

I entered the scene through the door Melody laying on the couch in a sweater and panties.

"How was your day. SIS," the line spurring the fantasy in my mind.

"Long, I was on my feet all day," the line I had said a thousand times.

"Take off your heels and pour some wine I'll give you a nice foot rub," Melody said with a beautiful grin. Fantasy to reality, I pour some wine removing my heels and suit jacket. Facing her on the couch my bare feet now in her hands she rub and needed them.

Lowering down I felt her warm breath on my toes, her tongue licking between them before sucking each one in her warm mouth. Laying my head back on the comfy leather sofa her hands unzipping my skirt. Lifting my hips she slip my skirt and panties down my legs.

Melody's fingers played with my pussy, I was in heaven her hot warm mouth sucking my toes, Her fingers probing my wetness. Moaning loudly, cameras rolling, I freed my perky breast. Pinching my nipples, face distorted in pleasure, Melody Lane seducing me.

Melody stood, walking to stand just in front of me holding her cute cock, mesmerized, I dropped to my knees before the beautiful penis, just inches from my face. "You want to suck it Cheryle?" Melody said with desire. I lick her smooth balls before taking her in my my mouth sucking eagerly "That's it baby - feels so good," She Screamed. Melody stroking my long red hair gently, as I slobbered on her cock and balls. I was so turned on by Melody's penis, so wet, I wanted so bad to please her so bad. "Deep throat my cock," she ordered.

Forcing my mouth down until my nose was in her cute triangled red pubes. Saliva drooling out of mouth, Melody started moving her hips fucking my face moaning loudly. She pushed deep down my throat holding my head there "Look at me Cheryle" I raised my blue eyes to meet her gaze staring down at me "You look so hot - do you think it's wet enough?" Melody asked. Nodding struggling to say yes with a mouthful of her cock. Releasing my head I pulled back drool dropping from my chin to her dick.

"You did such a nice job," she whispered tenderly, stroking my long red hair.

I Turned around putting my face in the floor and my ass in the air. Pulling my ass cheeks apart, presenting my ass for entrance, I felt a lubed finger poke inside my tight ass. Lubing my ass with one, then two, adding a third, it felt wonderful her slick fingers working in and out of my ass.

As Melody's member made it's entrance inch by inch slowly entering me, I moaned, the pain turning to pleasure. Deeper, slowly deeper, then out, I felt empty, then she was in my ass again. Finding a rhythm I moved back to meet her thrust into my ass pleasure radiating out through my body. What a great surprise, Melody's magic penis, a red headed slut with a nice cock.

Melody pounding my ass, pulling my long red hair, calling me a "Slut", she was really into her role and I was loving it too. Reaching up to rub my clit, feelings of pleasure filling my brain. Panting, moaning, screaming her name, "Melody!"

"Harder, Faster, make me your whore!!" I squealed.

When Melody's penis started pulsing, my knees gave out, collapsing to the floor, Melody going with me. On my stomach, Melody laying on top of me, working her penis in and out of my ass, nibbling my neck. My orgasm shook my body, my toes curling, pulling out she shot her hot cum on my ass. I felt her licking it off, erotic and great fun, I hear the director yell "CUT SCENE!"

The crew applauded as we were handed silk robes. "Let's take a sower," she said with a smile. taking my hand in hers and leading me to the bathroom and a hot shower. The hot water gleaming off Melody's naked body, our hands washing each other, exploring every inch of our bodies. I felt amazing, my little body tingling, hot water, soapy hands.

Suddenly Melody spun me around in one quick motion my hands found the wall of the shower to brace myself. Melody dropped to her knees diving in licking me from behind her nose tickling my asshole. She slowly brought her tongue to flick my brown star it felt wonderful, no-one had ever licked my ass before, with such expertise, my knees were shaking. Melody's fingers entered my pussy, in and out, she fingered my pussy, as she probe my backside with her long tongue.

I was out of control the sounds escaping my lips were unrecognizable I never felt this way before. Melody had me on the verge of another orgasm I was never so wet juices sliding down my thigh. I thrusted my ass back into her face her long tongue plunged deeply in my bowels, her fingers banging my cunt, wave and waves of pleasure hit my body. I shook uncontrollably, screaming in joy, the hot water, her long tongue, fingers, sensory overload.

Back at my apartment after an amazing day we laid in my bed cuddling together. Drifting off to sleep holding each other my leg wrapped around her. So warm, so soft, I could feel her breath on my cheek.

I woke Melody with a kiss, "Hurry get dressed I want to show you something," pulling her out of my bed. Down the elevator, through the lobby, out into the night. Boarding the "L" in the last car, Riding the L, starring out the window at the Lake Michigan, putting my arm on Melody's soft back, rubbing softly. She laid her head on my chest, I instinctively stroked her beautiful long red hair, a tender moment between lovers on a train at four AM.

Looking up kissing my soft red lips. We kiss, lips parting, I felt her long tongue, arms rapping around each other in a warm embrace. The train keeps rolling down the line, kissing, my hand finds it's way under your shirt. Cupping your breast, rubbing, squeezing, teasing - your hand slides under my skirt, inside my panties rubbing my wet pussy.

Her fingers entering me slowly, in then out, my wetness growing. lifting you shirt, kissing and sucking, Melody's small breast, flicking the nipple with my tongue. Fingering my pussy, fumbling to get her jeans open. Sliding my hand inside Melody's panties, rubbing her shaved balls. The train keeps rolling down the line. Staring into each others eyes. moving to meet her fingers pace increasing. Stroking Melody's penis our moans filling the empty train car, the slurping sound of Melody's fingers banging my wet pussy.

Beautiful music of lovers on a train, feeling her throbbing penis twitch and pulse squirting white goo all over my hand an orgasm shaking my body. Bringing my hand to her mouth she licked it clean, what a wonderful ride with Melody Lane.