All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 03'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

hi really love this story and would love to give you some thoughts on more to use in the story we can chat on skype sometime if you want to my name is michelle huges but please keep going love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YUM

Would love to have been their TO do CLEAN-UP YUM YUM YUM

freeslutfreeslutover 6 years ago
My favorite series

the concept is just wonderful

bittykitty869bittykitty869over 6 years ago
jealous

would love to have someone set me up like this. maybe have a few family members show up hehe

Sasha_slavegirlSasha_slavegirlover 6 years ago
I'm a slut like Melody

I only wish I could be there with Melody to lick up all the cum from her. U did a good job showing Melody's quickening descent into complete sexual hedonistic delirium. I would love to get gang-banged like this. so hot

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
Nice

Love the concept of the transparent cylinder. Gonna have to find one for my wife's pussy..

Now to read parts 1 and 2. Looking forward to this.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
BTW

Do this: Click on Freeslut's name and read her tale. It's a goodie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Love the series. I thought it dropped a little in part 2, but this, well this is right up there.

We've not heard anything about parents, siblings, close friends etc. Reactions from them would be good - some of them must have seen Facebook and the information from other sites.

Really, really, looking forward to more from you ...

Magizi87Magizi87over 6 years ago
Love this series!

Loved the first page :P

For a Non-Con story she likes whats happening too much IMO.

I can't wait for more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Watched a tv program on how pimps break thir victims:

This is how they do it. Forced humiliation, gangbangs, treating the whores as things and not people. Of course they learn that it doesnt matter if they want it or not, they do it anyway.

It just makes you feel better if you believe they want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The age old wish/fantasy that every woman really wants this.

Will the truth ever come out? It won't unwreck Melody's life, but it would be fun to see the fallout for Brian, Daniel et al. That would open up new paths for their noncon adventures-but nah, doubt you have the balls to do that.

Elena90Elena90over 6 years ago
Great Story

Thank you very much for posting this story of yours.. O my god! it made me cum so hard after a third inside the chapter.. (the whole FB LinekdIn part was what totally did it for me..) I can't even believe how excited and thrilled I still am... even after the shower and all. My Pussys feels like it is going to radiate heat all night long.. :D

Thank you so much for this excellent story. I know that it is all just a fantasy but I love the fact that there are people out there with the same "weird" fantasies as mine.

Greeting and kisses

Elena

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New concept!

The plot of this is story is a new concept but its very enjoyable. You are now my new favorite author for humiliation/degradation/no-con/no-magic/downgrade stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good

I hopp you’ll never end this in the nearest future, cannot wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stuff

Thanks, this story is very impressive. The idea to organize an rapegame with strangers who don’t know that the customer isn‘t Melody herselfe without possibillity to break with code because she don’t know it, is very great. And over all events up to this in the Hotel Melody agree more and more to the feelings and the manhandling. She has been fucked to her happiness. But the greatest thing is the using of Melody in every manner men want, when they meet and recognize her. Particular the inviting to do it to her without asking by herselfe to any boy and man outside is an amazing imagination. In case of anyone passing by on the street wants to fuck her, its part of the game to force her, she always wants it even if she don‘t - brilliant. I hope You will continue that way, it‘s an amazing fantasy even Your other story, please keep on writing.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Eriwan, and others who have commented. Just a sneak peak: I am indeed planning on continuing this story past the actual gangbang itself, following the repercussions that follow in her life. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ETA

ETA for next chapter?

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusabout 6 years agoAuthor
ETA

Eh...a month probably, maybe month and a half. Might surprise myself and finish quicker. I only write these very sporadically, when the mood strikes, and only in bits and pieces at a time, so it takes a while. Definitely still working on it though, thank you for the continued interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Update?

Any update on when the next one will be out?! Looking forward to it.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusabout 6 years agoAuthor

It has already been submitted. Will probably be published tomorrow.

tameez1985tameez1985about 6 years ago
best story of all time

One of the best stories I've ever read. And I've read many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love

Can we add watersport?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just found your story

Creative, well written, dark and intense. Thanks for writing. Its more than the usual gang bang. Sitting back for a minute before going to the next chapter, I would expect someone who cared about her would see her FB page and call the police. Not that they can stop what may be consenting sex but they could slow it down and stop the postings. But hell, its a story and that is a creative and entertaining part. Don't let reality ruin a good story :)

needlemanneedlemanalmost 6 years ago

This should happen on every chicks 18th birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Obession

I have lost count of the number of times I have read this story from beginning to end. I think it is the best story on this site. It is even effecting me in real life. When I see a woman wearing sandals particularity those cheap rubber thongs ones I wonder if Dom Daniel would approve.Secondly I am currently working as a janitor and I am much more conscientious about sanitizing the rim of the toilets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this

I can’t stop cumming to this story. Amazing. Best story I’ve seen so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
1031 Followers
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...