All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 12'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The legend returns

I had fully expected that coronavirus would have the unintended side-effect of allowing artists more time to produce their work, and this is a prime example of it. Great work, you sure know how to express the thoughts and feelings of this poor protagonist. I sincerely look forward to the next chapter, but know that it will be a ways away. I recall where my life was when I first discovered this series and it sure is quite a bit better now, and will no doubt be much better when chapter 13 comes out. I hope things are better than ever for you as well, OrpheusRadius.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's stories like this

that make me root for the coronavirus.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
Love it

You have a superb writing style, descriptive and addictive to the reader. Looking forward to her further descent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enough is enough

This series started out great, but really needs to end. It's been dragged out long enough. I'd rather see the original guy get outed and sentenced to her fate, all 1306 arrested and her life restored then another 6 page slogfest of the same crap that it's been for the last 6 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well worth the wait

This was terrific and not what I expected. While waiting for Ch 13 I'll do what I did while waiting for this installment, now and then randomly read one of the previous chapters. The person who said it had gone on long enough should just stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmm...

This is somehow simultaneously the longest chapter and the most filler chapter. At least we got all the filler out of the way in one long chapter than in several shorter ones spaced six months apart. I dunno I was just expecting more to happen I guess. With that being said, I can’t WAIT to read what’s coming up next. Oh man, that tease! I just really hope we don’t have to wait six more months for the next one, but if we do, oh well. I’ll still read it! Do us proud Orpheus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best

Best chapter ever. Her Gangbang live on Facebook was perfect and he seems like a man that will turn it up a notch. You did an amazing job I hope you continue like that. Can't wait keep up this kind of writing and please as always more degredong her self it's truly the spice of it all. And more more big cocks not fists big cocks going two at a time while she screams. I hope one day she gets fucked in front of her father while she asks for help and he is making the rappers go harder for the slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The prose is really excellent.

Plot is starting to improve too, instead of just jerk off material, there's some real suspense.

whore4urwhore4urabout 4 years ago
Worth the wait

I'm so happy to see this story, definitely worth the wait! Only 9 paragraphs in and I had already cum. Gonna take my time and slowly read through and enjoy this story.

One of the great things about the story is that it's actually written properly, correct grammar and excellent use of imagery.

I'll update when I've read the complete story. Gonna be taking my time with this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
mmmmm

i read thru all 12 chapters tonight and came soooooooooooo many times, can't wait for the next

gwariolagwariolaalmost 4 years ago
Favorite on Literotica

This is by far my favorite series on the site. Just the brutality of it and the inability to escape it. I loved that she her whole life is to be nothing but a sex object for everyone to use. She has no purpose other than that. The idea of that is such a huge turn-on. Of course, it goes without saying that if this were real life, it would in no way be acceptable and would be extremely horrific, but as pure fantasy, it's amazing!

As for this specific chapter, I didn't really like it at first, tbh, but that's because it wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting what you teased at the end of this chapter to be in this chapter, and it wasn't that. But having read it again (and again), I love it, specifically for the gangbang scene.

The best part for me was her being pushed around on her knees and face on the carpet across the room. So brutal and just shows how she isn't seen as an actual person by these men. They have no regard for her humanity or that she might feel pain or have emotions.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the cruelty that befalls her in the next chapter. I hope it's intense and just destroys her even further. I don't want her to have any reprieve or to ever escape her fate. No happy ending. It's amazing (as pure fantasy)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Suggestions

Ples make the guy make melody do some exercises to tighten her cunt cause a loose cunt can only be entertaining for so long

A renewed virgin type cunt to break her all over again would be so great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next chapter?

So someone has to be that guy... any hints on when you’ll drop the next chapter? This is one of the best series on this site. (In fantasy only) wreck the bitch some more. We love that she’ll never get away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting on it

When will the next chapter drop? I am sure you don’t want to be like Melody and wait for 1,306 comments. lol

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusalmost 4 years agoAuthor
still working on it

It will probably still be a couple months, honestly. I'm making progress and I think the next couple chapters will be good stuff, but I want to do it right and I have not really had it pouring out of me. Sorry for the wait. It'll be here soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wish u would end this just send all 1306 and the original men to prison and give her a good life you're dragging this out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Previous comment

Fuck off then. If you don’t like it, just fucking stop reading it. Personally, I hope it never ends. She should be treated like this for life. It’s fucking fiction. Seriously, stop reading. No one’s forcing you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anything

Any info at all? anything new mate? I know you said it was gonna take you months but a little update would be good for morale :P

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 3 years agoAuthor
Hang in there

I am still writing on this, just have not been very driven to do so lately. Sorry for the delay, but it is something I really have to be in a specific mood to do and it just hasn't been there much lately. I promise I'll still continue, it may just take me a little longer. Hang in there. I am slowly still cranking away at it, just waiting for the real inspired bursts to come back.

Psylent21Psylent21over 3 years ago
She’s in the endgame now

Chapter 13 has to be the most anticipated release of the series so far. You have masterfully set her up for no escape. Her fate lies at the mercy of this man whom I’m hoping will treat her like a barbaric ringleader of the forum hive mind which you alluded to that he has full knowledge of. He could even be just the financier of the forum itself fulling the most desired and voted upon acts and scenarios to come to fruition. The days on end gangbangs of Melody are great but what really makes this series amazing are the isolated events with a few parties included. Her events with her old teachers, Dom Daniel, and Destiny were some of my favorite parts. I’d love to see any past characters introduced have a second encounter with Melody. For example what if after she signs over all rights of herself to Bruce he surprises her with the first 6+ inmates she encountered on her prison tour. They could take a more orchestrated ravaging of her this time following some list of desired positions. Melody’s first set of triple penetrations would be ideal here. The new scenarios for her are so exciting! I’m sure you have a check list of things she hasn’t done yet explicitly and hope to see them come out in the upcoming chapters. Here’s hoping she does star in that donkey show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still Not Far Enough

Could you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE start cutting her up into pieces. I don't understand why writers shy away from a little torture porn. Slice her and dice her. It's just a story after all, right? Maybe a couple of fingers or toes, then an eye or both, then start torching her tits and pussy. I'm getting hard just thinking about it. I finally found an author with my mindset, and it's time to put out the trash. Don't be a pussy now. You've come this far, and we the fans demand it! Keep writing. KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No gore

Please ingore anyone that asks for gore or scat. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignore that guy.

do NOT listen to that guy talking about cutting her up and shit. please don't do that. i don't want the story to end on a happy note at all, but i don't want it to go that fucking far. some whipping, orgasm overload, nipple punishment, forced tattoos, and whatnot would be great, but please no stabbing or cutting off body parts. for the love of fuck, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As much as I love gore...

It isnt for everyone! Only write what you like! If someone wants gore, theyll write it themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping for a little Melody under the Christmas tree

I don't pretend to know what it's like to be talented enough to write this well but hopefully you'll have something soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cant wait for next chapter

I keep coming back each week hoping to seeing chapter 13. Absolutely love this series so far and am on pins and needles to see where its going next. Keep up the good work.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay, folks. Glad you're all still invested. I am still working on this, just not very efficiently, but I hope to have the next chapter out next month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Payback

It would be fantastic if Melody became wealthy, powerful and independent ( through Bruce dying ) then getting her revenge on Daniel and his crew, Brian, Kevin and the two teachers her co workers, plus the doctor from the second gang bang. Personally I would lock them all in an underground bunker give them water, cigarettes but no means to light up

and slowly starve them to death whilst filming it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter took me a long time to finish - it was only skipping ahead to the next chapters that got me intrigued. Oh, I knew I would eventually read it and like it. But sometimes it requires the right mood. Somehow the repetition of her miserable life caused me to move slower. I now look forward to the next chapters and your unique creative style. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I realize this is fiction but a person can always withdraw consent, if that video could even be considered "consent". Most of the videos show her ingesting drugs and/or alcohol, which also negates any consent given. Just to help keep the story "realistic".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck youuuuuu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I have learned anything on the internet, these stories never end well and the poor girl doesn’t get any justice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...