Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a big swig of wine.

"So...you accept?"

She took a sip as well. She was feeling flushed. She let her robe stay open and fought the urge to shudder as the Pacific breeze blew in and grazed her naked breasts, hardening her nipples.

"I do."

He smiled. He had, of course, known she would from the moment he'd bailed her out of jail.

He turned the subject to trivial matters then, and for the rest of the evening proceeded to charm her as if she were a normal, respectable date. He said the details of their arrangement would be made clear in coming days, but for now to relax and enjoy herself with no reservations.

They fucked that night, in his bed. He made love to her passionately, but fairly normally. His cock was large, but not particularly so. It was the most regular sex she had had since she had dated Kevin and been under the impression he was a normal guy who thought she was a normal girl. Bruce kissed her, gave her foreplay. It was the first time someone had had sex with her like she was a person and not just meat in well over a year.

But at one point, right as he was fucking her doggy style and quickening his pace, preparing to finish, he said: "Tell me what number I am."

She was panting heavily as he thrust into her. She looked back over her shoulder.

"What?"

"Tell me how many fucking men have used this cunt before me."

She faced forward again and stared out the full length window in front of her, over the city. She took a deep breath.

"One thousand, three hundred and five. You're number 1306."

He grunted. He pushed himself as far into her as he could. His cock was hitting her cervix, pushing it further up into her. She felt him twitching and spasming inside of her, unloading pulse after pulse of hot cum directly onto that little entrance to her womb. Finally, when he was completely finished, he pulled his spent cock from her with a sigh of satisfaction. He collapsed onto the bed and pulled her against him, holding her with one arm.

"I've been waiting to feel that pussy for myself for a long time. I think it was worth the wait. 1306. I'll have to remember it. That might just be our lucky number."

Melody settled against his sweaty skin but didn't answer. She laid there, matching her breath to his rising and falling chest. Soon he was snoring. She got up and looked out the window at the city below. She certainly had never imagined herself ending up in a place like this. Eventually she went and laid back next to him. She wasn't entirely sure what to make of him. He was handsome, she bent naturally to his domineering attitude, he had all the riches she could need. It was surely vastly better than 99% of the other scenarios she could have ended up in. His talk of "rules" and everything else was slightly nerve-wracking to her, but she supposed that was only natural. Her life as a purely sexual being was clearly not going to end, but maybe this way wouldn't be so bad? He seemed reasonable and fair enough. He clearly had dominant and possibly somewhat sadistic tendencies, but compared to what else that could happen to her, and in these upper-class quarters? She could have done far, far worse.

She settled in and pressed herself against him as he gently snored. It would be alright, she told herself. She started to drift off to sleep, suddenly more at ease than she had been in a long, long time.

She could not have known, of course, about the true depths of cruelty and deviance in the man she slept against. Could not have known that manipulations, exploitations, and humiliations unthinkable even to her, after all she had been through, awaited her in this house. She would only realize the true reality of the new situation she had been inserted into in time, very gradually, and with the same sense of denial that had allowed her to persist this long in this life. But for tonight, she slept sound.

(To be continued)