All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 15'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I write pretty fucked up stories." This has never felt more true than having this girl suffocating to the point of unconsciousness while vacuum sealed into a bag filled with the semen of hundreds of men. Keep up the great work!

FirmDFirmDover 2 years ago

Never disappoints, great new chapter of the world’s biggest whore. I’m really curious to see how it all ultimately ends. Even though it will be sad to see one of the hottest stories on here finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very stupid and unreal! I couldn't even get to the second page. It was utterly unrealistic. Made zero sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although I did find a couple of the earlier chapters depressing, the story is one of my all time favorites because you continue to imply the question - what would men do to a pretty girl if she got off on humiliation and was open to anything? As to the negative comments - what sane person starts reading a multipart sex story at chapter 15? And what sane person would keep reading up to 15 chapters if they thought it was very stupid and unreal? Trust me, there are lots of unreal sections of this fantasy story prior to chapter 15. My take is only a very stupid person would do either of those two things. If you do not like wild fantasies - find something else to read and comment on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story! Thank you ! :) I wish I could support the author somehow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A couple of nice touches, her “ normal” mind now almost only a voice in her head that she can not listen to if she tries hard. Then her increasing subservience is hot. She knows her place now.

Hopefully the tour will take her to Atlanta where her father gives in to temptation and maybe back to Boston where you can dress her in a slutty wedding dress and walk her down an aisle to Kevin and another 3 day fuckfest.

Thanks for the horrible great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, you need to reincorporate her father in

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope there is some scat humiliation coming up for our girl.

tameez1985tameez1985over 2 years ago

I hope this story never ends. People seem to want to see the end but I'm alot more interested in this story turning into 100 more chapters. Awesome work! Keep degrading melody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Love it!

Really glad to see the new chapter! I’m glad to see the branding and tattoos. Thought her reaction to it was really well written, the conflict of having another boundary violated and her trying to accept her reality and stop fighting it.

Also, I think the “this doesn’t make sense” guy is hilarious! Dude, it’s chapter 15. You want it to make sense, start at chapter 1. That’s like starting Star Wars with Return of the Jedi and being like “wait, these guys can move stuff with their mind and shit?”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I want for Christmas is for her dad to fuck her face to face during the cross country gang bang. I've been dying for that to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, turns me on every time I read it. Should have her fuck and suck some dogs and horses for everyone to see

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story.... but melody should take revenge on the people who made her do this... there should be a character who should protect her as well as give the kinks she likes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have loved this story but I do have one request the guy that started her problems and life he should be found out and made to live the same life of being humiliated and forced to lose everything as melody and she's told that has happened to the guy that started it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure why this poorly written garbage still exists, hopefully covid took you out so this bullshit of a story has an end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really hope the author has a laugh everytime a poor schmuck is surprised to see sex in a story on a site hosting sex stories, or whenever a kind soul still thinks there will be a happy ending or a reckoning for the evil doers of this story.

I'm pretty sure she can go even lower without breaking any of the site's rules, so I say go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any idea when next chapter will be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still checking regularly for continuation of this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't forget about melody!

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusabout 2 years agoAuthor

I have not forgotten. Sorry for the wait, I've been very busy and unable to do much work on this in a while but I promise it's still coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for a good, fun, depraved story that I'm enjoying the hell out of. Years ago, I used to post stories on Literotica until life happened and I no longer had the time. A few observations and tangents on where you might want to take the story. I realize that this is a fantasy story, and I'm digging a little deep for motivations, but maybe I can give you a few ideas to explore.

I'm surprised that you had Melody visibly branded on the back of her lower neck. Even though long hair might cover it, it seemed like part of her appeal was how someone who appeared to be the beautiful and innocent "girl next door" could relish this degrading lifestyle. Having her visible branded adds to her humiliation but takes away from that appeal. Her lower brands were enough to constantly remind her that she could never have a normal relationship with a man.

What is Bruce's endgame? Does he just want to control Melody setting a world record for partners? I can't see Bruce setting her up on a "retirement plan" when she ages out and he gets bored with her. How would giving her that glimmer of hope make sense when he desires to totally crush her spirit? Maybe he'll have a lottery and give her away. Maybe he'll locate the guy that started this whole situation, explains to Melody how Brian started her downfall, and give her to him. There's no way that Brian will be held legally accountable. I could see Bruce setting up a legal defense fund for Brian if the truth was ever revealed. Or maybe he'll just throw her out on the street.

I would have liked to see some of the other drunk and drugged girls that went to the gang rapes get taken advantage of. It seems like the women enjoy Melody's humiliation, but except for the prostitute, virtually none of them want to be sexual with her. Maybe one of Melody's childhood friends or her mother gets taken against her will by copycat abusers. If you started this story with Melody having a younger sister, she would have been a prime target.

How does this escalate further? After a team wins the World Series, they won't visit the White House or Disneyland? They'll stop by and spend a few days with Melody? Does Bruce set her up as half-time entertainment at the Super Bowl? How about having a celebrity rent her for a party. Or loan her out to an evangelist or a political rally. Will Bruce let her get beaten so severely that he has to take her out of service and let her recover?

Bruce has been clearly visible during the web events. Other wealthy and powerful people know he's hosted parties. People will talk. He's had fans come to the house. People will share information. So an apparently very rich and powerful man gets off on doing this and letting the world know? Letting his neighbors and local politicians know this is happening in their community. Does he crave the attention..... or the inevitable confrontation? Or is something else going on that we don't know about? Or is it just not important?

He's putting on a show, online, for the hardcore freaks, but is he that protected that he doesn't worry about Melody's fans storming his residence to get a piece of their "community whore."

I guess your only restrictions are Literotica's standards, so I figure we won't see Melody with horses or Great Danes. As a fantasy story, I accept Melody's miraculous immune system and healing factor, but please don't have Bruce start removing and giving away body parts or have his wonderful "doctors on call" go all "Josef Mengele" on her and do something ridiculous like give her extra sex organs to service more fans.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really want to see some extreme scat action. There are so many possibilities. She could be rented out as a public toilet for a party, made to beg for fresh loads of shit from strangers at parties, the possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When is the new one coming???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still missing you melody Ainsley 😢

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Personally, I think it's time to wrap up Melody's story. I'd much rather see a return to Christy; that story is so much more untapped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another vote for the sweet Melody getting degraded with some scat. Her being filmed sleeping covered in slowly drying human shit, learning to fight her instincts and swallow fresh shit, or just being covered in it while fucked by strangers who view her as a tool to make them cum would be a super hot next chapter. Since you’ve already mentioned her embarrassment about the cameras catching her morning shits in detail, maybe she could be forced to give a live performance at a party where she gets to find out how it feels to wear or swallow her own shit.

Also, keeping her in place for 24 hours or more for a public glory hole would be fantastic. Especially if it details her waking up to a cock in her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope some old female bullies get off on Melody's humiliation as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know you’re busy, but goddamn, I wish these chapters came out faster! I’m not blaming you. I understand not having the time, especially for something that you don’t get paid to do. I’m just really interested to see what’s gonna happen. Seven months is a long-ass time!

But yeah, I second (Third? Fourth?) the scat. And I don’t want to see anyone ever be held accountable. I want a lifelong ordeal for Melody with no escape. When Bruce and everyone is done with her, he should just sell her off to some sex trafficker or something. Just end the story with the implication that she’s going to be thrown out like trash, her fate unknown. She should definitely hit 100,000 men over her lifetime. And incest with her dad is a must. Also, I’d like to see it get more violent with whippings, beatings, and torture. Throw in some starvation and sleep deprivation too.

One thing I didn’t like is the tattoos and piercings. She should look pure and innocent from the outside. Oh well. Beggars can’t be choosers.

Keep up the good work!

honeydew4uhoneydew4ualmost 2 years ago

I was shocked by the brands. I agree with the comment stating that Melody's allure lay in her outwardly innocent and wholesome look.

I hope you don't insert any scat or torture in your story and also don't remove any body parts.

Your story is enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I bet you’re the type of asshole that writes this shit behind your partners back? Fuck you “Eric”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think her dad has to get in on the gang bang. Be like the 5,000th guy to fuck her whore pussy and be missionary so she has to look him in the face. Have her brother be number 4,999 too. Haha. That'd be the greatest thing of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best gangbang stories I've ever read, can't wait to read chapter 16.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The people have spoken! We want Melody to become a humiliated scat slave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No scat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Based on the anonymous comment below and the long time since author has responded my guess is his fiance found his stories: I bet you’re the type of asshole that writes this shit behind your partners back? Fuck you “Eric”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does anyone feel sorry for Melody? Or are we really still in the place, after all these years, where she brought it on herself. And as far as the last comment to the author regarding the possibility of being found out, I have written some fairly graphic stories here some time ago, and I showed my fiancé everything I wrote. Don’t presume to know anything about the author, unless you know. And don’t abuse authors through an anonymous post. If you have something to say about the writing, that’s fine, but otherwise you look like the asshole.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Nope, still here. Life has its ups and downs and I've just been very occupied with things that don't involve depraved smut fantasies. Sorry to everyone who has been waiting for the next chapter. I'm still working on it, albeit slowly. I tend to go through periods of relative productivity and then the inverse. Right now isn't a very productive time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bringing incest into this would surely ruin this series. I would strongly recommend into it.

Please leave the Father out of this. At least in any direct involvement

Father or brother.

Dogs.. Well.. Hi hi it s a fantasy after all. I hear there is ban on dog stuff... Maybe an uncensored version and a link to it would be nice if dogs are involved.

What about some bringing something really racial... Involving lowliest of lowly blacks with terminal illness.

Poor girl. But she's a White's whore now.

Still... It wasn't originally her mistake.

Is there a justice angle to this wherein the aaahole who set her up is taught a life lesson in karma is a bitch?

Bring in the mutts or dog and publicly humiliate at her hometown enter stage.

Strip the whore and slut of her humanity.

Dogs are the way to do it. Or dog.

All the way to stray or sick or even rabid dog.

P.S. I take no moral responsibility for the above comment in whatever shape form or fashion mentally or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whet my appetite? That happened during Chapter 1.

That being said, I hope you find your inspiration to continue this story soon, Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking that maybe dear old Dad is number 10,000 and am hoping for a special surprise for the event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Melody could always help in the exposure and destruction of a new innocent girl. Getting off on ruining another life. Name the new girl Robin 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A trip around the world. Vacation or another "escape". Maybe a "reset" but her corruption is so complete that she slowly starts to ruin herself but this time not with the help of someone else. But all her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hi nice to see update from you the author. this is a very good story indeed. i like the thrill side of it, but after 15 chapters sometimes i kinda wanna skip the details about the sex but more interested in the dark psychology part of what happened inside Melody the heroine of the story.

in my opinion & hope, i wish the story keep moving. its good that Melody keep being parade, fucked & humiliated again & again. But i also hope she always keeps her innocent side so that she could always be torn & sometimes become unwilling partcipant which every now and then waver her own resolve. Her mental struggle &ability to cope with all of the horrific fate in her life is THE KEY OF THIS STORY OVERALL.

about Karma, i only wish Brad & Kevin would suffer in their life, although no need as extreme as what happened to Melody. It's good tools to make a chain consequences of the past characters.

For Brad --> I do hope somehow he got caught in some crime and makes him goes to become the "hole" in the prison like what Melody experienced. Or he might forced to become pimp for many many ugly girls --> places where he will keep getting exposed & forced regardless of his consent.

For Kevin/The ex-fiancee ---> since he forgone Melody kindness, deceive her & sunken her to deeper abyss + his views that really2 arrogant in degrading & valuing Melody as a female. I do hope somehow he gets karma that makes him a permanent useless guy/non masculine guy.

it could be he become impotent, it could be he become coma, it could be somehow he being forced to become transgender----> whatever fates that will make him keep crying and beg forgiveness from Melody that he will never received till the end of the world.

I also hope her dad would develop some kind of kinks that would haunted him even more in his own life story regardless she fuck Melody or not --> example=> he got addiction to only fuck young girls similar to Melody but never satisfied with her partner.

Back to Melody, I do hope she keep being fucked in ridiculous way & weird places. it would make her keep questioning about moral of the society and purpose of her life.

However, to make her mental being more struggle, why dont there is some kind of hardcore fans of Melody that also appreciate her work for society as if her suffering actually might make some people life better in a way --> 1 nerds fuck Melody then he become more confident OR old guy get his last special sex with Melody after a very long time didnt have it before his death.

By doing so & letting Melody knows about the positive side of her suffering, it would makes her keep curious, keep engage & KEEP BEING HUMAN throughout her dark journey of her life ----> which i would say it would be a more and more exciting story rather than just Melody keep being fucked by 7billion people of the earth.

thats my suggestion & whatever your idea, i do wish you a very good luck in life.

Thx for the amazing story so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the idea of her managing to delete all the videos and pictures and maybe getting everyone involved arrested so it would be like a full reset and then she being so corrupted already that she cant help herself and slowly drifting back into it on her own is really hot. Ruining herself to the same extend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I check back here way too often for updates 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any updates Orpheusradius? Estimated time frame? Appreciate the work and time that’s goes into writing this. Thanks anyways even if you never continue it.

OrpheusRadiusOrpheusRadiusover 1 year agoAuthor

I am still working on it, just very infrequently. I apologize for the wait, I know how frustrating it can be. I'm very close to being done with the next chapter, just have been feeling very little inspiration lately so it's hard to work on. I promise it'll keep going though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wishing you inspiration. I like the objectification of Melody - how she deals with adversity and her own mixed feelings about her turn ons. And how sex is becoming something so impersonal. Guess it is part of being human - you root for the beautiful girl to be safe even when she almost gets off on doing something disgusting. Good luck with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on dude where is chapter 20? Been ages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been more than a year. I hope you are not starving or something that's caused so much mental fog fir a Year! Anyway make it worth the wait. What about her sisters and womenfolk in her family? They too need to take some hit. Wish we could see her with man's best friend. Find some way to do it

Psylent21Psylent21over 1 year ago

Hope all is well and that you find that inspiration to finish off this series whenever that may be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...