All Comments on 'Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 16'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AlphaCharlieRomeoAlphaCharlieRomeoabout 2 months ago

I expect more lesbian content in her highschool reunion, especially with mean bullies of Melody who are now far better off in life.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I realize how tough it must be to find the proper mindset, let alone the time, to write a story as good as this. That being said, I think all of us following your work would prefer that you finish it yourself with all other options a distant second. Perhaps releasing in smaller portions would take some of the pressure off and jump start the flow again. Regardless, I do know that someday you would regret not seeing this through. Anyway... I'd like to thank you for your efforts on this wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

There is absolutely no one else on this platform with the kind of towering skill and perchance for perversion as you possess. I've read plenty on here and you are simply unmatched. I say take the time necessary to finish, give Melody's epic and sordid journey the end only you can. Best of luck.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...