Mel's Repressed Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, Christ!," I said dropping my full weight on him, beginning a slow rhythmic, up and down his shaft, my moist cunt allowing him to slide so free as we fucked cowgirl style. I began to buck and bounce up and down, my appetite for climax inflated by the thought of all the sexy and 1/2 nude pictures I took, a hot young women flirting with me, the others in my past and the thoughts of Ruthie's mouth on my hole.

I do so enjoy getting filled by a good cock, and Donnie's was surprisingly hard and strong, amazingly present with stamina. Before the last week or so two thirds of the time he would cum pre-mature and this time is was me, the build up the day bringing me there and I just came. My body still bouncing on him, shuddering some and I fell forward into his arms.

Our recent uptick in sex meant he wasn't finished and needed his release He rolled me over stepping off the bed, my legs in each hand as he re-inserted his cock. I lay across the bed and he pulled at my legs to fucking bang my torso, pulling me in each thrust tossing me around, pushing forward, with little regard for my comfort.

I found putting my hands under my shoulders, and my weight on my forearms, made me a little more agile and he began an assault pumping forward, pulling back like I'd never experienced.

"Holy Fuck, Donnie!" I cried out and came for a second time, his battery of my pussy ongoing with no real sign of it stopping. I put my head into the covers and held on, my cavity becoming numb, his moans fierce and like a weightlifter maxing out in the gym. "Fill me Daddy, I want that CUM!"

Dirty, nasty talk was never our thing so the words, I had never said, surprised me to hear streaming from my mouth. "You're so fucking good! Come on, coat my pussy walls."

With that he thrust forward, cried out in the most carnal way, unloading inside me, collapsing forward onto my back, panting heavy, his body hot from the expenditure. His cock spurted and sputtered cum inside he paused and finally slid beside me, kissing my cheek, before we both drifted off to sleep.

Saturday was a blur or chores, running, playing with Miles, cleaning and the usual things. The Hankins got home late in the day and the most we got out of them was a wave from the back patio as one set of their parents were over for dinner and the weather wasn't the best.

We had just gotten done with dinner and after playing with Miles, feeding him and giving him a bath before bed. I got online before Donnie, he put Miles down, and then hit ESPN, I had email from my mother, who set up an account and read her updates from the east side of the state. Nothing spectacular, just a question on when we were coming to Eastern Iowa to see them.

I scrolled down some emails from Sears Photography, Kohls, Groupon and then there was one from "Kandy & Sprinkles", the ice cream place at the zoo. My legs got moist immediately and without one regard for my husband in the next room, my son upstairs and my family out east, I opened it and opened a door to whole new world.

"Hi Melanie," the email started out. "I am 100% going to be honest and truthful right now in that I got your email primarily in hopes I could reach out to you in a personal manner."

I looked over my shoulder towards the living room, where Donnie hadn't moved from the couch, watching whatever was on ESPN at the time.

The email continued, "I was charmed by your beauty today, not being able to take my eyes off of you and I felt a reciprocal adoration back. If I am totally off base, please stop reading because I'm going to reveal some very personal things about myself. Also if you continue reading and you don't like what I'm sharing either please do not reply to this email. Delete it and you'll not receive another personal email from me just ads from my promotions department."

My heart jumped. I thought back to watching her body walking away from me, her beautiful curves, hair bouncing in rhythm; her eyes and her gaze. I didn't hesitate, I didn't think twice as I kept reading.

"I have recently come to terms with the fact I love women, not men. Not unique, but certainly not a popular thing that I am trying to traverse here in the Midwest. For some reason when I caught your gaze and you didn't let it go, I felt the connection. Through the reality we both felt, connected and I've decided I can't let those connections go anymore because sometimes the reality isn't what it seems. I felt it was true in this case."

"Holy Shit," I whispered to myself and then thought. 'She could feel me, my immediate attraction to her and into my quandary.'

The email went on further. "Please tell me about the connection you felt if you reply. Please tell me something about you that will rationalize the tether that formed and it's origins from inside of you. Most important of all, tell me how we explore that connection. With much admiration and feeling - Kandy"

"You about done?" Donnie said walking in, I quickly minimized the screen and asked him to give me about 5-10 minutes looking back with you fucked the shit out of me last night eyes. He grumbled a bit and went back to the couch and his sports.

I quickly began my reply to her.

"Kandy:

I began to feel you the minute our eyes me and now felt a decade of familiarity in your voice after you spoke a mere sentence. I have recently discovered my affinity for the beauty that you, a dear friend of mine, and women from my past, possess both outward, and I've quickly discovered inward (your words in the email melted me).

My new desires are what happens when you deny something and it smolders inside for years. We can explore our connection through this medium and hopefully in person as I want to get to know you and you me.

I can not believe I'm writing this, and can not promise where the journey will take us, when we can walk it together or how long it will last, just that I feel I need to explore. My stomach dances with a million butterflies - Melanie"

"The computer's all yours," I said signing off and getting up from the desk to go to bed. Donnie kissed me passionately, telling me how hot it was to wake up with my hand in his shorts.

I laughed and said, "Thanks. Your stamina is becoming problematic, but it's a good problem to have."

I went upstairs, got undressed in front of the mirror and again took in the beauty that God formed, I caressed my own breast for a moment before slipping into bed. I fell asleep hard from a cry from Miles made disappear into the morning clouds. We had a typical Sunday morning ahead, church, trading off taking care of him and getting ready for the week.

It was Sunday morning and in church I prayed for guidance, knowing that God put things in front of me for reasons and that I needed to trust and look for the signs and listen. It had been quite a couple weeks where I have been put in different positions both in terms of my marriage, friendships and sexually. I thanked him for our family and prayed for a second child as I had done for several months now.

We made it home and pulling in the driveway I could see the Hankins out back, Jacob playing in the swing, Ruthie laying out in the sun clothed and Jerry puttering around the yard. It was going to be time to face the music and move needle on this thing one way or another. I valued our new friendship in the most boring and exciting of ways, the possibility. In our "truth' moments around the fire pit they had admitted to swapping with others in the community, this thought also exciting.

We had discussed that morning before church to just play it like any other day and if an opening for harmless banter about it comes, take it; if they bring it up, address it; and if we get to drinking or otherwise and something happens, to go with it.

"Take it, address it and go with it," Donnie said smiling and I nodded as he headed out back to show we weren't "going to hide." I had Miles duty, a quick feeding and a nap, which I saw Ruthie take Jacob in and I figured she was doing the same thing. I caught a glimpse of her nicely tanned backside and how the swim suit accented the beauty of her long legs and tall frame.

Jacob ate quickly and was down for a nap in a flash. I put the baby monitor on our deck, up high and sat down to observe where things were. Donnie and Jerry were looking at an old riding lawn mower I thing Jerry got from his Dad when they moved him into an apartment. Ruthie was in the kitchen, now in a shirt, looking like she was doing dishes.

She came out and immediately waved at me, motioning me over before sitting down on the lounge she was sun bathing in, still in her bikini bottoms with the shirt covering her upper body. I had changed into cute little shorts and a tank that hovered about the waistline so it was a longer version of a crop.

I picked up the monitor, set it on the fire pit before heading to the deck, stepping up as Ruthie greeted me. "Good afternoon neighbor!" she gleefully said. "I love the top you're wearing, and your legs...well, you're just beautiful."

"Thanks," I said a little embarrassed, but appreciative of the attention. I sat by her in one of their deck chairs, a sloped back, comfortable seat. Donnie and Jerry moved into their small garage and were looking for tools of some sort, talking about pro football I thought.

"Hey, I just want you to know," Ruthie said, sitting up with a comforting look on her face and putting her hand on my shoulder. "We had a great time the other night and we're good with everything that happened."

"We're good too," I said, not sure what it meant but then remembered 'address it', so I went direct. "And we don't have a problem if it never happens again, or situations present themselves. Does that make sense?"

She smiled, her long mouth extending upwards, "It does make sense, a lot of sense." Ruthie's hand rubbed my shoulder and then down my back. "Ooo, you're really tight." she said standing up. Her hands began to massage my shoulders firmly, but gently, releasing tension.

"Oh shit Donnie, they're at it again," Jerry said, the banter starting and 'take it' now came into play.

"You're just jealous," I threw out there not really formulating a response, then realizing I just sort of flirted with him for the first time.

"I really am," He said smiling with a wink before heading back to Donnie and the mower.

Did I want Jerry, really? I didn't really think so but in the moments of banter it is fun to think, tease and contemplate. His cock was nice, a little bigger than Donnie's and a tad thicker. I wondered what it felt like.

There was a comment here, banter there, but nothing that moved towards something bigger. It was obvious that sex and whatever we were going to evolve towards took a backseat to being neighbors and friends.

They showed us around their house and Donnie and Jerry played some pool in the basement. Sure I had the thought that maybe someone was down on someone's cock at that time, but it was obvious from the boasting a 1/2 hour later that they simply played pool.

We spent the rest of the afternoon, going between doing things around the house and being outback, either on our deck or theirs, letting Jacob and Miles play together after naps, being a family and building the friendship. We each had plans for dinner that included some sort of barbecue, but didn't invite each other over and by the time it was getting towards five o'clock our interaction was nearing it's end.

The last thing was talked about was going on a cruise as Ruthie had described their experience on their honeymoon and then a follow up trip with friends.

"I think you two need to join us this Fall," Ruthie said. "Just after hurricane season of course, the rates are low and we'd have a blast."

Donnie and Jerry said they'd look at dates and we agreed it sounded like a great idea. After leaving them with that thought, and while fixing dinner, I thought 'how normal was that' and that sex doesn't define us as individuals at all, it was the other stuff that was more important.

Donnie was nervous about the Monday work day and reported that he had to go in an "athletic warm-up", something he didn't usually wear. We finished dinner, some play with Miles in the TV room and I jumped onto the computer after putting Miles down for the night, to see if there was a response from Kandy.

My heart leapt as there was! The subject line read, "Beautiful Stranger" and it was a long form email that began with a tale of her growing up not liking boys, being a tom-boy, awkward and a "Daddy's girl". She gravitated towards sports like basketball and softball to please her father.

She did purposefully date boys in high school to please her father, though she never really had a relationship and was only kissed a couple times. Kandy said she really didn't have an attraction to girls as she was focused on basketball, pleasing her father, and just staying out of the way of her mother.

"I was 18 years old, sitting in a dorm room in Ames Iowa, without a clue as to who I was, what I wanted to do and what I was sexually." the email from Kandy read. "I was angry, had never orgasmed and really put sex out of my mind not for some shameful reason, or other reason, I just surpassed and replaced drive for that sort of thing with hoops."

The drive she had was for basketball, and ultimately she had secured a walk-on position at Iowa State University, which made her Dad very proud. She said she was miserable during the Fall, that guys would call her, ask her out and just be "buffoons"

She wrote, "Their macho shit just turned my stomach and turned me off to them. And I admitted it was my Father's dating of many women after leaving my Mother that was probably the root of everything, not wanting to get "conned" by the boys like I saw my Father "con" so many women into bed and in and out of relationships."

"I loved him dearly, but he let his good looks get in the way at every turn," Kandy continued. "I was ready to drop out in October when we finally had a basketball meeting for the walk-ons, which really I was a scout team member (something they did for all freshmen). I liked my teammates, as we had weights and gatherings, but it wasn't until that meeting that Charlotte came into my life."

She then wrote of her Dad pressuring her into dating and asked about the other athletes on campus, almost encouraging me to just "hook up" to get the college experience. It was that comment that had her on the steps of the admissions office to discuss how to drop at semester, but she turned around and the next day she met 'her soul mate' face to face alone.

I was a little confused as Kandy was trying to get to know me, yet her 'soul mate' was Charlotte. I remembered the last email that Kandy stating something to the effect of acting on her desires, so I assumed they either were together and this was their thing or she missed out on Charlotte because of non-action, similar to me and Katie.

I read on: "Charlotte sat next to me and was very helpful in answering questions, showing me the schedule and advising me on how to balance the team and studies. She said she was watching me at the scrimmages and informal practices and gave me high marks on my ball handling and shooting, telling me to focus on everything but to improve my footwork on defense. 'You have a shot to earn a spot on the bench' she said, but I brushed it off as what she told everyone. She put her hand on my forearm when she said that, looked into my eyes and all at once I believed her and realized I was attracted to her jet black hair, skin, deep brown eyes, soft voice pattern, the smell of her fragrance and when she got up the curves of her body.

Oh, I had wondered about women before, just like wondering about men, this person had done in a 60 minutes what I hadn't received from anyone in the past, other than from my Father. I look back and wonder if it were a man that was that caring, that thoughtful, anywhere from the time I was a teenager to know, would my feelings and would be sexuality be different, and I believe no.

I will tell you in the future anything you want to know about Charlotte and I, but from that moment forward we grew closer and closer and over Christmas Break, when the team was on campus alone, we tore down the walls that separated us and made love for the first time. For the rest of that season we were inseparable lovers and friends. I introduced her to my Dad and eventually my Mother and they reluctantly accepted her as the most important person in my life. It was both the greatest time of my life and the worst as you might know people weren't ready for both our interracial and homosexual lifestyle that we refused to hide from anyone.

I made the bench, as she predicted and the team made a run to the Sweet 16 but lost and I got two minutes of glorious mop up time on ESPN. I will write you about the ending, but for the moment I'll tell you she received an assistant coaching offer to go to a small school on the East Coast.

I was going to follow her, follow her to the ends of the earth, but the ugliness and bigotry, mixed with my loyalty to my family, had me put it off for, "just one year, let me see where I am on the team after my sophomore year here," I said though she said I'd probably start if I transferred to her college.

We both had affairs the next year and parted ways when she ended up marrying a football coach there after getting pregnant while I stayed low on the bench and eventually quit basketball.

Please tell me your story, Kandy wrote, of your discovery and where you are and ask me one, deep, question.

Yours Passionately, Kandy"

I had to pause, the lump in my throat and the sadness I felt for her through the internet connect welled tears in my eyes. Donnie had stirred in the living room.

He came in and told me he needed one more thing online and I gave up the computer to think about my response and my deep question. I wanted to sleep on it and let the many things go through my mind as I was getting ready.

I wondered first about her mother, obviously out of the picture and she ended up with her dad. It sounded like she was a virgin throughout the story she was sharing, I wondered about that. Charlotte's sexual history had to be diverse if she landed married to a man on the east coast and questions about her affairs circled.

I wondered what Kandy actually wanted moving forward, you know, would this be worth my time and what did I actually want moving forward. I laid in bed wondering about all of it and fell quickly to sleep.

Donnie didn't wake me like I had to him the night before, he rarely did, though I'd probably have welcomed his hand down between my legs and his cock slipping in, my parts and folds wet with the excitement of Kandy.

Monday morning he woke me early as he had to ready for his day and I was holding Miles, just getting him up, when I kissed Donnie goodbye. He thought five, maybe six that evening so I planned my day without him. Breakfast for Miles, before getting the jogging stroller out and I went a good three miles before the heat of the summer got going and stretched in the garage as Miles played in his seat.

It was the beginning of the work week so I knew the Hankins were already gone to their jobs but I still looked out into the back yard where she would be laying out on her days off. I had always admired her body from afar, her small but sharply breasts and long, slender legs. Her torso was generally fit and her height was intoxicating.

Playtime for Miles, I blocked off the living room and let him go to town on his toy box. I revved up the computer, letting AOL load itself and go to the email response to Kandy's reveal I read last night formulated in my mind. I was going to tell this woman everything, basically a total stranger, EVERYTHING!

I titled it "My history & a question".