Mel's Repressed Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed in and out until I felt myself relax a little. She inserted her pinky with another finger in my cunt while pressing in and out of my arse with her first finger, her tongue there licking the edges.

It was clumsy while stimulating and then in one fell sweep she put both hands on my cheeks, pulled them apart and this time got her tongue inside the tightness. She rotated for a bit and then moved over my taint to the wetness of my pussy.

I pushed back against her her nose was buried in there, mouth finding all the folds and wet places. Her hands moved up my body to my hips. I envisioned her having a cock and fucking me from behind at this point, something we'll have to explore with toys.

Ruthie then pivoted me around, rolling me at the hips and now my arse was on the pillow, facing upwards and she dove down on me and my wetness. Taking my thighs on her shoulders and her arms wrapping she pulled me in, her mouth finding my clit.

"Yes, Ruthie! There!" I exclaimed as my orgasm built under the suck, lick and drive of her mouth on my most sensitive area. "Fuck, yes I'm going to cum!"

I quivered against her face and my body shuddered with climax. She continued to munch and eat me, so hard but delicately, until she suddenly stopped and rose to her feet. I thought she might get dressed, moving to the top of the bed, standing beside it as I watched her gorgeous body move.

Instead, she backed onto it beside me and soon was offering up her shaven flesh to my mouth. There were no words as she pushed back against my face and I was eating her as she sat on it, pushing and grinding, searching for a spot.

My hands rested on the small of her back and to her round orbs of flesh, I sucked on the folds parting against my lips and tongue. She moaned, sighed and began a rocking rhythm, letting my push forward as she did back, gasping as I sucked forward. She reached down and started rubbing her click fast and our movements began to pulse together.

"Baby, yes! BABY!" she exclaimed and a burst of warm fluid hit my lips, not overwhelmingly but a release that covered my face and lips. She sprung off me and turned to kiss my wet lips, sharing her release with me, licking my cheeks before our tongues melted together as our flesh pressed head to toe. Her body was shaking on top of mine as her hands now held my face.

Our eyes opened and stared smiling at each other. "Jerry will come searching pretty soon," she said.

"Good, I need a dick," I replied, before recanting. "Just kidding."

"Ha!" she replied. "Just for that I'm going over and fucking the shit out of him."

She pealed off me giggling and got dressed, bounded down the stairs as I dressed and tended to Miles. She jogged across the yards into her house. Good for her, I thought and went to the computer, Miles was happy to crawl to his toys in the living room. I logged onto AOL and as it started up I saw a return email from Kandy.

"Melanie:

With your room in my heart prepared, upon meeting you I needed an addition. I try to compartmentalize the physical and ethereal and I feel you moved both in at the same time. I am currently naked, loving my hand raw to the vision of you in my mind and the presence of you in my soul.

I told myself to take this slow, but my "Self" is hungry, impulsive and demanding. I need you. I need you tomorrow. Please find watchful eyes for your sweet Miles and join me as early in the day as you can, and plan to stay as late in the day as you can. You mentioned having to come pick up your husband, please tell him later and cancel all plans until then. My "Self" needs you so badly my sweet, sweet Melanie."

Email me you're in, and what time you can make it to the city and I'll email you the address, what to bring and other details.

Tangled with you in my heart,

Kandy."

I hadn't taken a breath while reading this and gasped in both need and utter desire. My "Self" wanted her to, that inner being that gets stuffed away by the prudish, more sensible emotions.

The window of time did not make sense, though it was perfect. The idea of a literal stranger dictating a eight to 10 hours of my life fool hearty, though it was thrilling. The fact I was all in, spellbinding.

I called my daycare and arranged for a 6 a.m. drop off and for her daughter to care for Miles until we got back. I emailed Kandy that "YES, I AM IN!" and within a minute the reply dropped in and read as follows:

"Melanie:

Wear nothing under baggy sweats and a shirt. Pack what you need for reentering the earthly world to pick up your husband afterwards. Bring whatever camera you used for taking your naked pics and I will fulfill the rest of your physical and ethereal needs.

We're at Douglas Ave, Suite 123

Try to sleep, you'll need the rest,

Kandy"