Mel's Repressed Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day's heat was beginning to climb as I pulled into the spot 1/4 mile from the regular parking. It was by a bridge I remember running over doing the Des Moines 1/2 Marathon and I spotted a white VW Jetta in the small lot, the only vehicle and parked beside on the right. Getting out I saw her stretching some on the grass, doing yoga poses, holding one with her face directly absorbing the sunlight. Miles was asleep and I pulled him out, with my bag and undid the trunk to get the stroller.

She came over as I was pulling out the light, but large, newly bought jogging stroller, streamline for such and activity but with a spot for the bag. As I set it down she reached into the car seat to pull Miles out, letting him nuzzle into her chest and neck, his yawn and coo awaking from sleep was so precious.

"You created such a beautiful soul," she said, kissing his forehead. "He must bring you great joy."

"He's everything," I said unfolding and locking things into place. Kandy handed Miles to me and I settled him in, gave him a toy a kiss and was now ready for our journey in her eyes. I had felt the journey begin the minute I wrote down my information, looking into her eyes, deep and lovingly.

"Freeing," I blurted out as we started down a path, joggers and bikers could be seen across the lake, but we were in seclusion at the moment. "The feeling I have right now is freeing of many things."

"Panties?" Kandy replied and giggled responding to my seriousness with whimsy.

"I suppose that has something to do with it, the fact I'm barely noticing," I said, not sure how to follow up. "You magically dissolved my schedule, my plans, and I'm not sure even what time it is."

"Mmmm," a breathy, pleasureful sound emitted at from her beautiful lips, my eyes looking back at her, as she even closed her eyes for a moment. "Our connection must be strong and very real Melanie. I live to create such moments."

We made eye contact, smiled and walked on without words for about five minutes. My mind racing darting from thinking of further questions to wondering what she had planned, to thinking about carving out space in my life for these moments that live apart from life.

"Here," she said, pealing of the path to a bench and sitting down, looking up at me while patting the stone seat next to her. I followed, positioning Miles towards the lake that we faced together and turned quickly back to Kandy. There was no hesitation as the moment my eyes met hers, she reached up with her hands and leaned her face in and our lips met.

Eyes closed I felt her firm kiss, lips covering my lips, her hands delicately touching my cheek and neck with the pads of her fingers, moving it left, the right as her lips switched. She penetrated mine with her tongue, pushing in as I met hers and we twirled she opened wide and covered my mouth, her lips pressing together and releasing.

"Join me," Kandy said, shifting her feet up on the seat in a criss cross, her hands resting on her knees in a middle eastern yoga pose. "And close your eyes."

Miles was drifting back asleep, the calm mid-morning air putting him to sleep as we positioned ourself, my knee just grazing hers, my body now mimicking as we sat almost as twins. Our uncovered twats feeling the rush of breeze, the skirt's fabric barely covering what was between our legs.

"The ethereal plane we have discovered each other on is every present," Kandy said in cadence starting a meditation that I easily joined. "Our souls are floating there, you and I connected by our hands and our hearts."

She reached over and took my hand, I quivered as she rested it on my thigh and wove her fingers in between mine. I gasped and sighed, syncing the rhythm of my breath with hers, slowing the eager, sexual, hormonal reactions of my body.

"So much to explore on this earth that was given to us for this moment and moments to come," Kandy said, her fingers sliding out and into my palm and back interlaced. "Let go of the physical, he urge to join our bodies into a knot of pleasure. We focus on each other and the essence we bring. Think only of words that describe what you feel from me, as I will of what I feel from you. Think only of words that paint the vision you see before you, not the curve of the body but the soul. Think now until we speak."

She stopped talking and my mind saw her, and I saw the physical, in my mind, the red hair, the soft breasts, athletic body and slender hips. I reluctantly began to push the physical out of my mind and craft what I felt from her. The silence between us, the birds were chirping, vehicles driving by, what did I feel from her, and what vision could I paint with words. We sat and contemplated for another five minutes, our eyes clothed, breathing and thinking, her hand warm in mine.

"Slowly open your eyes," Kandy said, letting my hand go. "Turn and look at my Melanie. Tell me."

I turned my head trying to hold the words I had selected, hoping not to just blurt them out. In was seemed like a magic trick she performed on me, her face lit with a smile became the inspiration to a fountain of words, well put together.

"You command my attention, escorting me on a journey, eager to teach me while discovering things yourself," I started, a bit of an introduction but it felt right. "A young Cleopatra, Goddess and Queen among the dirty soldiers, slaves and servants trying to dethrone and deflower. Like a hand reaching out, your essence takes hold of my spirit, and we fly to a plane of existence we can not consciously see, or at least not yet. Your youthful wisdom will connect the two planes, where our spirits soar and our bodies entangle. Friend, companion, lover, guide we will share these things and more while navigating through."

Kandy's eyes were moist. Her chest heaved with a deep breath as if she was holding hers listening to me speak of how I saw her. She blinked a few times, smiled composing herself and then spoke of me.

"Dutiful and pristine; motherly and womanly," She started sort of how I was prepared to almost read off solitary words. She was short but deep. "Lost in these woods, I found you, searching for souls to share common questions, thoughts, desires. Magnetic and natural is our attraction, strong enough to be meaningful, taking residence in each other's hearts, while a bond that can be broken seems permanent."

She smiled deep and nodded to me and I did the same.

"Our souls share residence," Kandy said, smiling and standing now between my knees as I continued to sit on the bench crossed. "Believe me when I say you own a piece of me and have a place in my heart."

She reached out a hand and pulled me to my feet and we embraced, my face into her shoulder for the first time I noticed the height difference. Our pantyless flesh now pressing into each other's side, protected just by skort, she moved her knee to part my legs and grind just a little. She separated and reached for both my hands and we stood together, hand in hand, facing each other.

"I share you with your family, Ruthie and I'm sure many more," Kandy said letting go and moving behind the bench and from the mini-pocket in her skort she pulled out a sharpie. "Come see your roommates who share residence with my soul."

She bent down in a squat and began to write. In small, printed letters she was spelling "Melanie" at the top of a third column, besides two other columns that looked to have 4-5 names in them. She motioned for me to come closer and inspect them, her hand wiping cobwebs and debris off so I could read - "Dutchess, Rhonda, Milly, Kat, Jenni, Helen, Franny and Jijji."

"We have all shared this ritual and have all seen each other somewhere between the two planes of existence," Kandy said looking into the sky envisioning all of us together. "Please accept my invitation to join us in sharing our life's existence together."

She reached into her skort again, and pulled out a turquoise ring. "This signifies your love of self and love of those who align with you on life's journey. The color, a symbol of our enduring love through the static of society and life. Do you accept?"

"I do accept," I said without hesitation, my heart leapt, my stomach churning and my thighs yearning for all of this with Kandy. She go close and took my right hand and placed the band, which fit perfectly, on my pinky finger. She reached for the other and just before Miles stirred, she moved in and we kissed so slowly, just lips pressing and covering, hers over my top, and then mind over her bottom. The cry of my young child breaking the trance.

We walked the full distance around the lake, after I had changed Miles and gave him a bottle from by bag. I was sure to show off my arse to my new partner, knowing someday we would join our bodies. She giggled at my bare skin and we commented panty optional meetings were going to be our "thing", though admitting it had it's issues.

We got to my car, it was well past lunch, but I wasn't hungry, full of my companions presence and essence.

"Email me your feelings about today Melanie," Kandy said, kissing my cheek as I climbed in to head somewhere. "Tell me everything, even the dirty thoughts you may have suppressed."

"You got it!" I exclaimed giddy and warm, buckling up and watching her watch me leave the parking lot. My body so wanted to be rubbing up against hers, and for the first time I realized having Miles would not have been very conducive for much more than some heavy petting.

I hadn't thought about life for the entire morning and I was disoriented. Usually I'd have several errands in my head all morning and checking off lists. I'm always organized, compartmentalized, keeping Donnie on track even though he did finances I would have to demand the accountability. My cellphone was on the seat and I didn't pick it up until I stopped for gas in West Des Moines.

The first hard breeze reminded me I'd better punt on any errands as my pantiless bottom in the stores would be problematic. I was coming back for Donnie the next day anyway, so I filled up, hit a Arby's Drive through and headed home. I finished the meal and my mind went back to Kandy, and to Ruthie, comparing and contrasting their bodies, their lips and how their kisses felt.

I drove with my left hand only, propped against the window, while reliving my last kiss with Kandy my right hands slipped between my legs. My fingers rubbed my clit for several miles and when I got super excited I pushed two fingers deep, my wrist bending as my hips rose some, eventually getting a third in there. I pushed and rubbed until I climaxed on my hand, getting the seat just a little moist. I usually didn't unload much fluid, this time the build up on the day had other ideas.

The calm afterwards produced more coherent thoughts about the rest of the day and evening. I thought productively speaking I could do several things around the house without Donnie getting in the way. My lists in my head began to form, where I could go before picking up Donnie and where we could go afterwards. I was amazed how much clarity I had after a little primal release. And I remembered Kandy gave me an email assignment, to go online and email her those primal thoughts I had that propelled me to masturbating in the care on the way home.

I slipped on shorts, still pantiless, and a comfortable t-shirt the minute I got home. Miles was thrilled to be in his toy room as I straightened up from the quick exit we had that morning.

I looked across the lawn at Ruthie's house, there was no movement in the early afternoon but just dawned on me I'd be alone this evening. I didn't even think about that as it was still a work night for her but my mind did go there. I let Miles play in his room as I started laundry and picked up the entire upstairs.

I rubbed the newly acquired ring, one that signified a bond that I shared with Kandy and contemplated what to tell Donnie. I wasn't a jewelry person buy he'd accept my saying I liked it while shopping or that it signified something from work. I also debated just telling him, being wide open about this new person in our every changing sexual affiliations.

The secret nature of the relationship did provide for an added level of excitement. These thoughts led me to my computer and the composition of my email homework back to Kandy. I didn't think Miles would nap, but after not being able to cure his fussiness with anything else, putting him in his crib resulted in his sleeping.

"Kandy:

My heart filled and overflowed as your lips met mine for the first time. I was so comfortable being with you, doing as you asked even if it meant sitting bare arsed in the middle of a Starbucks. That willingness was only strengthened by conversations and your leading my thoughts through such a wonderful morning.

My pussy ached for you, wanting to tangle legs and arms, hands and feet, into unrecognized shapes. Your mouth on my mouth was beautiful and I could spend hours kissing and holding your naked body, rubbing together, exploring then with fingers and tongues. I trust you would guide me through pleasures I have yet to experience and trust your directions and will obey each and every one.

Your community of souls intrigues and excites me, that you have such a library of experiences shared and to come, your wisdom seemingly infinite at such a young age. I cherish the room in your heart I occupy and am going to work to build such a sweet space.

The road on our journey seems long and it runs off into a sunny, picturesque landscape of possibilities.

You are guide through uncharted land and I am your humble traveler.

Much affection and admiration

Melanie"

I hit send and went out into the kitchen for a glass of water, my legs moist again, my engine beginning to rev. I went upstairs, pulling the camera out of it's hidden spot, old photos deleted and transferred but I felt like taking a new set. The newly made bed and picked up bedroom made for a good two dozen shots of me on the bed, legs spread, legs the air, me on all fours, leaning against the bed, the wall. I was modeling for Kandy and for Ruthie, as if they were watching me naked.

Downloading them to the computer I noticed I didn't care about my shape, though not perfect I saw myself as beautiful in every click and when downloading smiled seeing each one. Kandy had scrubbed my self-consciousness away with her words, actions and caring. I heard Miles awaken so I'd left the computer on, the pictures up, since Donnie was away and I could get back to them.

It was getting to late afternoon, since Miles was up I fed him a snack and let him crawl around the downstairs. I looked over and saw Jerry puttering around the back yard, he usually was home an hour or so ahead of Ruthie. I smiled, had a devious thought, and ran outside to talk to Jerry and plant a seed for the evening.

"Hey Sexy!" I said, feeling like I could do such a thing since we were all naked in the back yard together just a couple nights ago. "Tell your beautiful wife to stop over when she gets back."

"Hey Sexy right back at you!" Jerry said enjoying my overt flirt, looking around and ignoring my question. "Where's your deadbeat husband?"

"Work commitment, some overnight gala," I said, having just gone over his new summer job I didn't feel like explaining. "Tell Ruthie to stop over, Miles has been a butt so I'm keeping indoors for a while to spare us all."

Jerry waved, said he would and went into the garage. I pealed away back into the house and opened a bottle of wine and began to prepare dinner. I had started a chicken breast mainading an hour before and mixed that around. I drew a sip of my wine as I assembled the salad fixings and then got water out to boil for my pasta. A few more sips of wine and my mind laid out a plan, at least to show my neighbor I'm thinking of her.

She came over clutching Jacob, bouncing him on her hip and smiling as I greeted her at the back door. She moved in for a quick kiss, sending a shiver down my body and cementing what I was about to say.

"Hey Beautiful, Donnies out and what do you say about stopping over for dinner later?" not as smooth as I had hoped, but the message was received. Even if she denied me she at least would know she was on my mind.

"Dinner?" she said with a sheepish grin. "And..."

"And I was thinking you could stop over a little before hand," I said and moved in, kissing her with her son in her arms, my lips leading the charge, my tongue pushing in quickly and back out. I locked in her eyes as I pulled away from her face. "I can't stop thinking about us."

She smiled and headed back out the door and I asked her to "give me about 30 minutes" she nodded looking over her shoulder. I shut the door and boiled the pasta, making sure we had sustenance afterwards and something to invite Jerry over and that the kids would like. I played with Miles some, as he was going to be gated in his room during "our time" a plan I had figured on the way home thinking about how to engage my sexy Ruthie.

Miles was at my feet when I saw her emerge from the back door. Her hair was teased and around her face, she had changed out of her work clothes into a cute camisole and shorts, those long legs moving her towards me and my bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before watching her climb onto our back deck and appear through the door.

"I figured we could invite your boys over in a little bit for pasta," I said gesturing to the food, I had prepared some garlic bread to put in the oven.

"Good plan," she said as we then moved quickly to each other. My hand met her hip and slid behind to feel her arse, caressing the muscular flesh and her mouth dominated me, almost trying to swallow my lips and cheeks, before moving to my neck to kiss me there.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" I moaned before feeling Miles at my feet. I pulled away to pick him and and take him to his room. Ruthie followed me up the stairs and jetting into my bedroom ahead of me. I set him down and pivoted towards a room only Donnie and I have shared, not caring seeing my amazon neighbor standing beside my marital bed.

"Stand still," she commanded and a froze, arms at my side, between my legs already wet with anticipation. She walked around me as we held eye contact, my head turning till she got behind me. Her hands found the bottom of my shirt and began to lift up, my arms followed and she ran it over my head and off my arms.

Her hands moved to me, slid around my torso as her body pressed against my back. She whispered "Beautiful flower" into my ear and cupped by breasts over my sports bra. Soon that hit the floor and her hands were flesh on flesh, cupping, and rubbing, finding my nipples as her lips found my neck.

"Oh God," I breathed, her hands sliding down under my shorts and getting them to the ground, now naked for my lover. I spun to be face to face, my lips moving to kiss her but she backed away. Naked I stood as she quickly disposed of her camisole and bra, shorts and panties.

Moving to me we met, my hands finding her hips, hers my face and we kissed. Naked in the summer warmth we stood and kissed and let our hands explore, my right hand finding her left breast, our lips wet with each other's desire.

"Baby, lay down and clutch a pillow," Ruthie commanded, and I willingly submitted to her, my legs were quickly spread by her climbing behind me. "Hand me one as well."

I reached over, looked over my shoulder at her, breasts dangling, hair facing me as she looked down between my legs. She moved my hips up and slid the pillow under as I watched, her hands now on my arse, pulling me apart. With a swift motion she dove her face down to my hole and her tongue was pressing against the circular muscle there.

"Holy Fuck!" I cried out, she gorged in with lips, mouth, tongue, prying the tight space while moving a finger there to open. "Mmmmm, God!"