Mel's Repressed Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday morning he fucked my arse again, placing some lubricant beside the bed that I hadn't noticed and lubing me up before inserting. I tried to match that by blowing him on the way to Omaha for dinner one night, but I couldn't get him to cum from our frequency. It was exciting to let the truckers watch my efforts, Donnie purposefully passing getting a couple horn honks. He fucked my mouth that night, my head over the back of the bed as he instructed, his load finding my breasts and Donnie taking it a step further demanding I wipe it up with my fingers and put them in my mouth.

We both took time to work out, he started doing some push-ups and body weight squats as well running, letting me join him, his pace too fast but it pushed me to do more. We loved getting in shape in the summer and I wondered if this latest round of lovemaking would produce the second child we had started trying for late last spring. "Get the second one, and be done," was my mantra, though Donnie wanted three.

Wednesday night came and I had forgotten about driving in with him the next morning with Miles, dropping him off and going to the zoo. I presented him with the printed coupons and let him know, at first he didn't seem too thrilled at the idea, looking around, his hands rubbing his forehead, a tell for him being annoyed to himself.

"Let me make sure they can get me around during the morning and remember I'm staying over," Donnie said. "You'll have to come get me."

"I don't mind, we can do something as a family then too," I tried to sell him as I wasn't about to miss my meet up with Kandy.

I hadn't really thought about that and said, "I can see if they can get it for another day if it's not possible." And he seemed good with that, but would message his supervisor. He went into the computer room as I fixed dinner and played with Miles. About an hour later, just before dinner was ready, he came out much more relaxed and smiling.

"I should have known it wouldn't be a problem," Donnie said, "They're very accommodating and will have a vehicle at my disposal. You'll have to come get me Friday and I won't know when I'm done until I know."

"Perfect," I said and then reminded him. "We can do something in Des Moines afterwards."

Donnie let me in on how much money he was making and that he was saving more than half, but keeping the other half at our disposal in the checking account.

"Don't go wild, but don't worry about everyday things, or fun little things as we're good," Donnie said.

We were in tune with each other on the budge and each week leading up to this summer job we'd sit down and pencil out all the expenditures for the next week. We often went over our budge and had to move things around between savings, credit cards and the rest. This extra money meant a lot.

I was surprised that he didn't try again to fuck me Wednesday night as I was ready after reading an email from Kandy.

"Mel:

Tomorrow comes quickly and I can only anticipate our time together as being sweet and wonderful. Those are the only expectations I have.

Kandy"

And from Ruthie, who we hadn't seen all week as they were on a mini-vacation with Jacob to their parents cabin up in the Okoboji area.

"Mel

I went skinny dipping with a couple cousins. Jerry was a chicken shit, but I bet you would have went in with me. I think I can get next Thursday off in the afternoon.

Wet-n-Wild always,

Ruthie"

I could have used his cock plowing me as my hand didn't relieve what I was feeling at that moment. Too much sex after months of arid nights, was now building up a resistance to the sensations and had my body wanting more and more.

I slept thinking of Kandy's naked body in the picture she sent and giggled a little that we both shared something so intimate and dangerous but didn't mention it in our exchanges.

We each took a long time getting ready Thursday morning Donnie packing a bag with several outfits and changes of things in it, as I peaked in wondering what he may be doing. It was going to be hot, even in the morning, and I thought I might be going through the fair as Kandy set no agenda and plan, just coffee at 9 a.m.

I was in a cute blue halter top, white short cut shorts and a thong panty that showed just above the waistline of the back. I packed a day bag for Miles and we loaded him in and were off. I had perfume ready to apply after I dropped Donnie off.

He didn't talk much, just giving me directions in a clumsy way and options for when I might be coming in on Friday. We both were very distant as I wondered about my redheaded beauty waiting for me at Caribou Coffee and who knows what was waiting my husband, something I should probably ask about some night.

I dropped Donnie off at the golf course and waved goodbye after a very sensual kiss started to moisten between my already quivering legs. He looked good I thought to myself as he disappeared into the clubhouse and I drove off. My breath immediately quickened, and I accelerated onto the interstate, I wanted to see Kandy so badly. Mile stirred a little from his sleep on the way in, fussing for something to eat.

Pulling into the lot I could feel the wetness already soaking my thong. How could just the anticipation of meeting this young woman do this? I gathered Miles the bag and made my way clumsily to the door of Caribou. A starkly handsome older gentleman smiled and got the door as I poured into the place, my baby carrier pulling me in with it's weight. I checked Miles and through the window I could see her. My heart leapt.

Kandy's head turned towards me, her smile shown through glass wide, her white teeth a beacon of delightfulness illuminating her deep red lipstick. Her hair was high and well tended to, curly and full, it's redness making the creamy tan skin look delicious.

She stood, a similar skirt length, though it hugged her slim waist and thighs, toned legs with the same skin poured from it like a fountain of sex. Her blouse, a floral print, but tight to her torso and breasts, propped up with cleavage I could see from a distance.

"Oh my," I whispered to myself and hiked everything up to the counter to order. I was visibly shaking from the excitement, nervousness, a tinge of guilt (but for whom). She waited outside as I ordered then as I picked up Miles to meet her moved in my direction, coming inside as I approached the door for the outside seating.

Our hands met as she offered to take Miles, staying on mine before switch in with the others. We could have kissed, but instead we met eyes and explored for a long moment before I yielded my son to this beautiful stranger.

"Let me help you," Kandy said just before our first physical encounter with our hands and mental with our eyes. "You look scrumptious."

"Oh my God, you do too," I said way to vigorously I thought and we moved to the table she had secured away from the door and quite alone. "I love the color of that print on your skin."

She leaned down setting Miles down, a baby seat at our table, and began to undo him. I got to stared directly down her shirt, the freckles so endearing on her breasts, the perfect valley of cleavage further dampening my panties. They had to almost be dripping, and I felt moisture gathering on my thigh. She looked up at me as she took my child and placed him in the baby chair, eyes intense back on my face.

"My dear, you're in heat," Kandy said. "I can smell your juices from here."

"That didn't help," I giggled as my embarrassment sent heat all over, my face getting red before sitting down quickly, taking my gaze off her and out into the parking lot. I nervously fumbled for the Cheerios for Miles, setting them in front of him and he quickly began eating them. I looked up to see her chin in her hands, admiring my embarrassment, elbows propped on the table with a big smile.

"Go in the bathroom and just take them off," Kandy said directly, fully establishing who was going to be the guide on this expedition. "Slide them into my purse when you return."

"But, I...." I was a bit horrified at the thought, my bare arse on the metal chair, people seemingly able to see at some point I was sure.

"No one will know but me," She said. "It's not like we'll be moving around much, just don't bend over in anyone's direction. I bet they're so plump and ready, it's a shame I won't be tasting your moist flesh today."

"Jesus Christ," I said and Kandy just laughed at her forwardness and my reaction. Her body back in her chair, breasts pushed upwards, but those lovely brown eyes stern and ready for me to comply. "As you wish."

I jetted off to the bathroom, locking the door, and turning to the mirror. I reached down, admiring my own cleavage as I slipped on leg out, and then then second. I placed the panties to my nose and yes I could smell my scent, deep and rich. I ran a finger inside of myself, and she was correct in how plump and ready I was for her.

I bunched the thong panties up in my hand, it in a fist covering my secret. The breeze flowing freely up my skirt to the wetness cooled my warmth. I closed my eyes, still walking and opened quickly, a deep sigh of frustration released and I focused on Kandy, playing with Miles.

Walking out, feeling exposed, I slipped the panties into her purse and leant into Kandy to whisper,. "I'm so wet for you."

Kandy didn't flinch, just smiled and continued to sip her coffee. The day and age of women being outwardly bisexual was still years seven away (Britney-Madonna kiss 2003). The coolness of the morning met my bare cheeks sitting down on the metal chair, the slight breeze working to dry up my wetness.

"Refreshing?" Kandy asked, checking to her right and left, I brought my drink up to my mouth for a taste. "I think it is."

Through the glass of the table, I saw her lift up her skirt to revel a newly trimmed lovely strip of red public hair trimmed down and shaped. I sort of choked on my coffee, looked over at Miles who was playing with all of the cheerios that Kandy had laid out. I turned back to her, having dropped the skirt and was now focusing on just my face.

"You're so beautiful," she said, sending me blushing. "Thank you for joining me this morning and thank you for the elegantly written emails and true honesty. Tell me what's on your mind right now."

"Ummm, sex?" I said, realizing how general and useless that statement was without follow up. "More specifically how attracted I am to you right now and were from the beginning. It's interesting you brought up the emails, because I feel we are/were, I don't know how to put it, but these feelings right now were there while I was reading yours and writing mine. Does that make sense?"

"Ummm, yes." Mocking me with a playful smile, with her short response. "More specifically when you take out the bullshit put into relationships you can focus on the person, the attraction, and express it deeper."

I paused my response, and began to think about it as we both studied each other, sipping coffee, playing with Miles a little. No words were spoken for a minute, maybe two, it felt like she was giving my teacher wait time and I was using it, thinking of the attraction and nothing else.

"Your story is riveting and I appreciate you sharing it with me," I said, trying to put the focus on her, my mind searching for a topic. "How is Charlotte?"

"Oh my pretty Melanie," She said, my heart melting with her saying my whole name. She kept her light, breathy, presence while almost scolding me. "We have so much work to do freeing your mind from the necessity of small talk. Instead of asking such a broad question, one that could destroy this lovely environment we have created. Ask me something like, 'What lessons about life did Charlotte teach you?' or 'What position brought you two earth shattering orgasms.'"

I looked down for the first time, feeling a bit ashamed, but recovered quickly, "Well, which position brought you two earth shattering orgasms?"

"Ummm, just kidding," she said mocking me for my first response for the second time, with a large smile that turned to hard eye contact. "Have you heard of scissors?"

I hadn't really and she went on to explain how after a lot of kissing and petting they would "scissor" their legs, pressing their fat, wet pussies together and rub, getting some penetration from forcing the flesh against and getting maximum clit stimulation. My juices churned and moisten my drying lips envisioning us together.

"I see it," I said closing my eyes. "I see our legs like that and I dare say if you said you'd do it right now, right here, I'd probably yield to my desire."

"Mmm, my sweet Melanie," She again stirred my heart. "In due time. Tell me the closest you and Katie got to making love?"

"Katie stroked the front of my panties a lot when we watched movies," I said, excited to talk about myself and tell someone of my journey on this path. "I was hesitant to return the favor, maybe just one night after a lot of drinks I petted her in this manner and in turn Katie melted a finger or two just inside me, over my panties."

"You kissed a lot?" She followed up, her legs opening up, the fabric falling to cover what I could see as her heart shaped mound was a permanent image I would carry forever.

"A lot? Yes." I admitted. "And the softest, deepest kisses, you know? Hands in each other's hair and on our face. She had lovely breasts that I liked to touch. We didn't really get topless a lot, just braless and playing under shirts. We kept weird barriers to our play."

"Sounds like YOU kept weird barriers," Kandy said, knowing my story some and giving me the opportunity now, with out asking in a sterile way, to talk about my issues.

"I held myself back with all of the stigma and biases my upbringing programed me to believe," I said seriously and for the first time I really felt what I truly had with Katie. I felt it deep, from the depths of my body and my past. I began to cry. "Oh my God, I really did love her."

The cry turned to a sob, my head falling onto my forearms folded on the table and then it turned to a blubber for a moment. "Why couldn't I see it?"

Kandy didn't rush over to comfort me, didn't interrupt, didn't answer my question. She knew I had already answered it addressing the barriers society threw between us. Instead she shifted away from the pain of loss 180 degrees.

"Does she share space in your heart, right now, with me?" Kandy said and then clarified. "If she was sitting here, right now, instead of me with all of societies boundaries and restrictions erased, would you say you love her?"

"Yes," I said quickly, the truth I had known inside since the day Katie walked away from me. "I've known that a long time."

I noticed she didn't bring up Zezzy, not at all, so I kept the story in the background. It was traumatic and I didn't mind keeping it out of my story for now as this felt more like Katie, natural.

Miles stirred and cried some, so I took him back for a diaper change. I was very careful not to expose myself getting up, though no one was near. It was funny, I thought, that Miles wasn't one of society's boundaries, it seemed natural to have him here with us two women sharing our attraction and affection.

I sat down pushed my hair back, drawing a large smile from Kandy, she had warmed up our coffees from the refill station and bought a medium size muffin to share.

"You are a lovely soul, Melanie," Kandy beamed, hoping I'd notice her pattern of compliments. "Katie, I and Donnie share your heart. Who else?"

"Miles," I said quickly.

"Oh, sweet Momma, let's set family aside," Kandy said and repeated. "Who else?"

"My Dear, you are presumptuous that you occupy space," I said feeling playful, as if she didn't. Kandy looked stern for a moment, then in an almost forced manner, smiled.

"Oh, my naughty Melanie," Kandy intensely delivered. "You wouldn't hesitated to fuck me on the pavement right now, so I don't get me wrong I DO occupy, if not own, space. A lot of it my Dear."

The word "own" hung in the air with me, the thought repeating, I felt shame for disappointing her with my behavior. She began this journey, took the reins of it and in a short amount of time I felt tethered to her, wanting to find out what was behind every door, answer every question to her satisfaction.

"My apologies Kandy," I said, eyes down for the second time and now wondered if she wanted to know who else, a tinge of guilt.

"Do not let society cloud your judgement and just answer," She said and I looked up into her soft eyes again. "Who else?"

"Ruthie," I said, spilling my neighbor's name out in a sensual way. "We have recently found each other and she now resides in my heart having had my body."

"Dear, innocent, Melonie," Kandy said mixing the stern and soft vibe. "You don't have to say anything, if it is so, it is so. Thank you for your introspection. Please tell me about my roommate Ruthie."

For the next twenty minutes I couldn't shut up. I started with describing her and how we discovered each other and yes, the tangle of bodies in our back yard, men, women, men and women and ultimately men and men.

I moved into where we left it and our planning to meet up and spend time. I was eager as I saw Kandy's face smiling, pleasant and nodding. She didn't stop me, just encouraged my telling with her body language and interest in my words.

"My instinct is saying to tell you 'you have to meet her, you'd love her'" I said, trying to be transparent in my thoughts. Motioning with my hands, pointing to Kandy and I, I continued with a statement that turned into a question. "She is parallel to us and to intersect paths is inviting society in?"

"Not necessarily society, and we'll meet In due time," Kandy said, munching on the muffin and sliding it to me so I pulled some off with my fingers and seductively put it in my mouth. She smiled and said, "Thanks for eating my muffin."

We giggled and she continued. "I'd say we're living in a apartment complex in your heart at the moment. We'll brush elbows and see each other in the elevators. Who knows we could share space at some point, but that's the beauty, we don't have to."

"You'd find her delightful," I said and Kandy agreed, also mentioning it's not hard to be friends together as the pivot point between two relationships. "As a general rule with my friends and my lovers, it's up to the one in the middle to decide whether or not to break down those walls."

She was looking at me, as she finished the muffin and licked her fingers.

"How many lovers do you have, or should I say 'share your heart'?" I felt comfortable asking.

"Many souls my dear Melanie," Kandy quipped. "None more important than the other and a number is not significant. Let's pick up here and I have a lovely park we can stroll with Miles and continue."

Forgetting my bare bum for a moment I flashed the parking lot briefly pickup up Miles and putting him in his baby carrier. Kandy lightly tapped my bare arse moving behind me, giggling about my exposure. Our first skin to skin connection, it heated the area back up as we walked to our cars. She helped me with my baby bag and other things and lingered beside my car, her scent amazing in my nostrils, I wanted her to move for a kiss but she held back.

"Here's are detailed directions to the parking lot at Grey's Lake," Kandy said handing me a piece of paper. We had been there in our first year of marriage having lived around Des Moines. It was a particularly out of the way spot I noticed examining the neatly drawn map, her penmanship as beautiful as she was.

"Our journey starts here," it read by a big 'X' somewhere away from the parking lot. Her signature followed, the 'y' on Kandy swopped below the other letters. My heart filled with adoration for this woman I barely knew. I started out driving from memory and as I approached the turn to go into the lake regular parking studied the map again as I waited for oncoming traffic.