Memoir Extra 01: Lillian & William

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done Audrey." he said.

"I just held her straight and level skipper." she responded.

"We'll be at the coast in about 10 minutes. We can fly along a few beaches and then head back if you like.

"That sounds great." I said.

"OK, you two can get started if you want." William added as an after thought.

Determined not to repeat the mistakes made by Lillian and William, Audrey thought that it would be best if she faced away from me and I entered her from behind. She could then lean forward between the two front seats.

I wiggled out of my shorts and let them settle around my ankles. I was already starting to firm up, but Audrey went down on me to get me harder faster. Learning from Lillian's mistake, Audrey knew to adjust her microphone before commencing.

With a gorgeous partner like Audrey, it's difficult to stay soft for long. Once she assessed that my state of arousal was suitable, Audrey wasted no time in getting herself into position. She arched her back slightly so that I could get into position and then she lowered herself in one smooth movement.

Once she had seen that Audrey was in place, Lillian said, "Pass me the toiletries bag please."

I reached out with my hand and found the bag. I held it up for Audrey to take from me before she handed it to Lillian. Half watching us, Lillian found a mint and popped it into her mouth.

"Mint?" she said asking Audrey.

"Yes please." Audrey responded opening her mouth.

Lillian put a mint into Audrey's mouth before saying, "Ben? Mint?"

"No thanks." I replied as Audrey got to work.

I wasn't in the best position, but I could partially see out of one window and I could see the sandy beaches and rocky outcrops of the coastline below as we flew by. This was a wonderful and novel experience, however, I was disappointed that we could not try a few more positions. Don't get me wrong, I understood the geometrical limitations of the space in which we had to conduct ourselves, I was just a little cramped.

I had my hands on Audrey's hips as she was moving up and down in a smooth motion and I could fell the warmth of her body every time that she moved down. At one point, she sat down completely and stopped. Looking back as best she could she wiggled her hips from side to side and gave me an impish grin. Audrey continued to rock gently from side to side before I felt her vagina spasm and she let out a satisfying moan.

"That sounded good." Lillian commented.

"I aim to please." I said offering a wink to Lillian.

"Indeed you do." Audrey responded as she picked up speed again.

"Pussy or mouth?" Audrey asked.

"Pussy please, as if you had to ask." I replied.

"Just checking, pussy it is then." Audrey said and she bounced harder and faster than before.

As Audrey maintained her momentum, I could feel my orgasm start to build. With my hands still on her hips, I did my best to thrust upwards as Audrey thrust downwards. Coming in her mouth would have been less messy than coming in her pussy, but I was really enjoying myself and I did not want to break my rhythm.

"It won't be long now." Audrey said to Lillian.

Another 30 seconds or so and I lost control and erupted inside Audrey.

"I told you Lillian, I can feel him coming inside me." commented Audrey.

I kept thrusting and shooting my load for a while longer before I stopped moving and Lillian asked, "Well, you two, how was that?"

My penis was still throbbing slightly inside Audrey but I managed to grunt, "Wonderful!"

Lillian had reached into the toiletries bag and produced some more tissues.

"Use them wisely," she said handing them to Audrey, "they are the last we have."

"You finished back there?" Audrey asked.

"All done, thanks." I replied.

"Hang on for a moment," William butted in, "I need to change course."

Audrey braced herself against the roof of the cabin pushing us both into the seat. William made a long banking turn and then said, "OK, carry on."

In once smooth motion, Audrey slid the tissues in place and lifted herself off me. She sat back on my lap, now no longer impaled and set about cleaning herself up. Once complete, we synchronised our movement as she slid off me and onto the seat as I slid over to make room for her.

I pulled my shorts up and she put her skirt back on before we both refastened out seat belts.

"That was quite an adventure." Audrey commented.

"It seems like you two enjoyed yourselves." William said.

"We did, very much. Thanks for inviting us." I replied.

"No, thank Audrey's piloting skills for making this happen." Lillian said.

"We will have to do this again some time." William added.

"Indeed we will." agreed Lillian.

We flew home via a slightly different route so there were different things to see along the way. I used up the rest of my first roll of film, but I did not need to load the second one. Once we had landed, we agreed to meet William and Lillian for dinner that evening at a local restaurant. We relived the highlights of our adventure laughing and giggling like little school children all night. I'm sure that the staff and other patrons were happy to see us leave.

As it turned out, we did two more such flights with William and Lillian with Lillian finally getting two orgasms on the third attempt, one from William and one from me. Once word got out of what had happened, many other couples in our little circle of like-minded friends also wanted to submit their membership applications. William agreed to facilitate their applications for the cost of the fuel and lunch after they had landed. Lillian was his usual co-pilot-in-crime but Audrey was conscripted into service on at least 2 occasions that I can remember when Lillian was otherwise occupied.

12