Memoirs of a Rancher Ch. 02 - Sara

Story Info
Short story introducing Sara the love of my life.
2.4k words
4.62
4.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers

Welcome to the second chapter in the Memoirs of a Rancher series. This is a short read but introduces Sara to the family. This is written for fun and enjoyment. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Sara

***Introduction

Just to catch you up, I have a sister, and three stepbrothers. My sister moved to Los Angeles but, my brothers and their wives live on our ranch with me.

I've been divorced for about seven years now. About three years ago, my brothers got married to some wonderful girls and they have made my life a party ever since. Two of them have young'uns and the other couple is actively practicing. When I say actively, I mean very actively. I'm live fifty yards away in the main house and sometimes it's hard to sleep at night. But that's another story.

About 6 months ago I started dating a wonderful lady named Sara. She's a couple of years younger than me and she has a couple of younger sisters May and Carla. Sara and her sisters are like my situation in that her sisters although from the same marriage are much younger than Sara.

Sara's in her early 30's and her sisters are about 8 years younger. Her mother left them, and Sara basically had to raise the girls herself. May and Carla are more like her kids than sisters.

******** The Ruckus

This event happened about three or four months into our relationship. Things had started to get a bit serious, and she was getting to know everyone in the family better in a social way.

One day when Sara was over at the house. The boys and I were out moving the cattle to a different feed area and just basically screwing around on the four wheelers. The ladies were doing some work in our vegetable patch, or so I thought.

From what I understand now, the ladies got about an hour into the job and one of them decided it was hot and suggested they take a dip in the pool. Well, girls being girls they were not going to skip a chance to swim and sunbathe a bit, so they hopped into the side-by-side and rode back to the main house where the big pool was.

This was one of those nice big pools with well-maintained landscaping. There was a large concreate area with some tables at one end, and a fairly large sun island in the center of the pool covered with that rubber safety flooring for outdoor playgrounds. All that's beside the point.

When the girls got to the house if I know them, there was a trail of shirts and shorts heading from where they parked the side by side over to the pool where they dove in heading for the sun island. Sara probably walked up to the pool and realized the girls didn't have swimming suits under their clothes. They were probably already on the sun island completely naked by the time she got there. I'm sure Sara wasn't quite sure what to do at that point.

The girls managed to coax Sara down to her panties explaining that no one was home and that the boys wouldn't be home for hours. But she wouldn't go any further and swam out to the island with the girls in her panties.

After a little bit one of the girls, Leslie if I had to guess, got a little hot, and rolled into the water to cool off. Being the troublemaker she is, she probably thought the other girls were a little hot too and decided to soak them down with one of those large super-sized squirt guns.

I'm pretty sure that is what started the ruckus and I'm sure Sara was quick to join in as soon as the splashing started. So here are these four girls, who am I kidding these are full grown women, in the pool playing around like 12-year-olds. From what I understand at one point there were chicken fights, more splashing and attacks with the squirt guns.

At some point Mary and Leslie got a bit winded and went back to the island to lay down. Sara and Betty were up in the shallow end sitting on an underwater ledge talking. Sara glanced over at the island and was a bit startled to see Leslie sucking on Mary's breasts while she fingered her pussy.

"Oh my" she said.

Betty said, "That's nothing" and called the other girls over.

That's when the truth or at least some version of the truth came out about how things are around here and how they got that way.

********The Truth Comes Out

Thank God she wasn't offended by what she heard. From what I've been told she was rolling around laughing as the girls described their first adventures with me. I mean Sara and I were not strangers. In fact, we have "known" each other since probably the second or third date. She is fairly adventurous when you get her in bed, but this was next level stuff for her to hear about.

By now the other girls and probably Sara too, were servicing themselves and getting hotter than asphalt in mid-July. As the story telling was going on, they slowly made their way back out to the sun island. Once the stories finished, it was evidently more than they could stand, and the party started.

I wasn't there so I don't know the details except that somehow Sara's panties got sucked in by the skimmer and apparently all three girls were servicing her at the same time. She says it was the most intense experience with another woman she has ever had. She says every nerve in her body was tingling as the girls serviced every inch of her.

Around this time the guys and I made it back to the house. It was time for lunch and Tom forgot to pack it, so we had to go back to the house to make some.

Evidently the girls were too focused on what they were doing to hear us as we came into the house. Bob happened to look out the kitchen window and saw what was going on. He motioned us all over for a look. Bob started to break away and head out there, but I stopped him and pointed to the tables at the end of the pool.

"Let's go eat our lunch first and watch" I said.

So as quietly as we could we made our way out to the tables and sat and watched. It took a few minutes before Leslie, who came up for a breath from eating Mary's pussy, noticed us sitting at the end of the pool drinking sweet tea and watching them. She smiled at us and went back to work on Mary. A minute or two later Sara got up to switch places with Betty. Sara saw us and let out a quick scream, trying to cover her breasts and pussy at the same time with no real success at either.

Sara was frantically looking around for a towel with none to be found. The other girls started giggling and moved in front of her to block our view. Let me tell you, there were some stern looks shot back at us.

Leslie hollered, "Where's OUR tea".

Tom and I stood up to bring them a couple of glasses.

Betty joined in, "oh no, you don't, you don't get off that easy. I'll come get the tea. You boys got a show, now it's your turn to give us one. STRIP!!" she demanded.

Sara who was looking over the other girl's shoulders still not quite ready to be in full view, joined in,

"One at a time".

Mary joined in, "After we get our tea".

Betty came over and retrieved their tea while the guys and I played "rock paper scissors" to see who had to go first.

I won't go into details here, but just imagine four full grown men in cowboy boots blue jeans and t-shirts trying to get their clothes off in a sexy way. It just can't be done.

By the time it was my turn, I had decided there weren't any rules around this and rather than look like a fool hopping around trying to get my boots off, I had already taken my boots and socks off so at least I looked a little more coordinated than the other boys. I did my best impression of a Chippendales dancer, which generated a great deal of cat calls and applause from the women and laughter from the other guys. Then I dove in and swam over to Sara.

"Welcome to the family" I said as I came up next to her and gave her a hug.

***** And The Truth Can Set You Free

"So, "she said coyly "The girls told me all about the family 'tradition'. "

I stammered, "none of that was my idea."

"I know", Sara said, "the girls told me how it started and how they decided to keep it going."

"You have great family" she hugged me and gave me a kiss.

The boys had each taken their wives to different areas of the pool where they were making out. Sara and I just laid down on the sun island in each other's arms. I could feel Sara moving her head around looking at and watching what was going on with the others and it wasn't long before I could feel her hand on my dick, starting to play with it.

Now as I may have told you earlier Sara is a very attractive woman. She wasn't all skin and bones, but she definitely wasn't big either. She had all the right curves and was probably a good solid CC if not a D cup. Plenty to play with, but not enough to suffocate you in the process. Her body was well toned, not like a weightlifter with total definition but soft and firm lines. Really the only things that jiggled when she jumped were her tits and maybe her butt just a little. She had a good tan and today it was just a bit red in the areas that don't normally get tanned.

Sara glistened as the water beaded up and rolled off her breasts like diamonds. I rolled over a bit and started to kiss her on the lips and neck. She responded by letting go of my dick, wrapping her arms around me and pulling her body into mine. Slowly, I made my way down to her tits where I stopped to take my time lightly running my tongue around her nipples, licking the water as it ran down them, nibbling and sucking on them randomly.

As I continued sucking, licking, and nibbling on her breasts, I slid a hand down to her pussy and started massaging the already swollen mound. Sara responded by moving a hand down to help guide me where she wanted me. I let one finger slip into the folds of her mound to rub her clit and the fluid inside gushed over my finger. She let out a soothing sigh. I continued to massage her clit in unison with her moans. I climbed off of her and slid down into the water pulling her to the edge with her legs over my shoulder dangling in the water and I started eating desert. She was moaning louder and louder now. It was about then that I realized that having my head in that position between her legs may not have been a good idea as she started squeezing my head between her thighs tighter and tighter.

When it reached the point where I thought she was about to crush my head,I pushed her back up away from the edge some as I climbed back up on the island between her legs. I could feel her legs wrap around me as she took my cock in hand and moved it toward her hot wet pussy. She slid me in and pulled me deep into her pussy with her legs. She pulled me down onto her and we started kissing in a rough passionate way. Normally our kisses are soft, gentle, long, and sensual in nature. Today she was kissing me with a passion I had never seen from her before. She was pulling my head into her as our tongues explored each other's mouths in an urgent almost aggressive way. As we kissed, I continued thrusting in and out of her hot, wet pussy with her legs wrapped tightly around me. My thrusts weren't fast and reckless. They were forceful and deliberate. There was a purring sound she made as she kissed me that came from somewhere deep in her soul.

After a few minutes she pushed me away, rolled us over and sat up on my dick. Riding me like a horse, she was in control, and she loved it. She continued to ride faster and faster until it was all I could do to hold back my load. She would occasionally arch her back and become tense all over occasionally screaming in delight before she began purring again.

Finally, she rolled onto her back, holding me in her with her beautiful legs. She pulled me deep into her pussy. Then BANG, Bang, bang, it was done. I exploded into her with the head of my dick firmly implanted against her cervix. She let out a cry so primal and forceful that it surprised everyone. She laid there holding me on top of her for a second shuddering in silence. She threw me over on my back, as she went down on me, devouring any cum remaining on my dick, and sucking it dry. She sat up victorious. She had a grin on her face that exuded a mix of confidence, accomplishment, and exhaustion.

The others who had forgotten what they were doing at some point and become transfixed watching us, started to applaud and cheer.

"Woo Hoo!, BRAVO!, BRAVO!, You go girl, Do it again Sara, Do it again" yelled the others.

Sara looked around suddenly aware that she had been on display through the entire process. Her self-consciousness took over and she started to try and cover herself. Then she stopped, her self-consciousness crumbling. She stood up facing the others, gave a big fist pump, and took a bow.

That's my girl I thought, That's my girl.

HairryWC
HairryWC
87 Followers