Memoirs of a Rancher Ch. 04

Story Info
Saras Sisters come to town for Christmas.
2.2k words
4.65
3.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a little out of season. It's a continuation of the ranchers memoirs series. Short and its intent is just to introduce May and Carla to everyone. Everyone in here is over the age of 18. It's written to be fun.

Well Sara and I got married after dating about a year. She had become a vital, vibrant part of our family as everyone got to know her better. She especially enjoyed our parties and loved the hot tub. I've gone out a couple of times to see her relaxing in the hot tub with one of the girls only to look back a minute later to see another one and then two of them bobbing up and down in the water. Everyone got along very well. Her younger sisters had only come by to visit a few times and were still getting to know us in a social way.

That went to the next level that first December. Both of her sisters work in the newspaper business as copy editors. They can work from just about anywhere as long as they have computer access. They both decided to "work from home" the month of December and come visit us for the holidays. May, the middle sister came in the first week of December about mid-week. That weekend we all sat down to a casual family dinner. The rest of us agreed that it wouldn't be a full-scale "dinner", we still needed to get to know May and Carla, the youngest sister, better. We had a great dinner, we all laughed and told stories about each other and the things we did while growing up. Each story was aimed at embarrassing one or all of us just a little bit and most were successful. As the apple pie we had for dinner disappeared, the stories took on a bit of a more sexual tone. Sara got embarrassed when May told a particularly interesting story about a boy named "Tommy somethingfinger". They couldn't remember his last name, but both agreed that he had talented fingers.

After Dinner Sara and I picked up the dishes and retreated to the kitchen, and then out to the patio. We laughed about the others and how in so many ways they were more like our kids than our siblings. Every once in a while, May would call Sara "Mom", in a teasing kind of way. Everyone else went down to the den to watch movies and have a drink. Apparently, there was just enough alcohol going around that the boys got bored with the movie and started to get a bit frisky with their wives and the wives started to get a bit frisky with each other, and before you knew it, May was in the middle of it.

Sara and I really didn't know what was going on or what had happened till the next morning when no one came down for breakfast. When they did come down, no one came down with their respective husband or wife. Everyone was hung over.

"Looks like yall had fun last night "Sara said in a normal tone of voice.

Everyone moaned and looked like she had yelled it at the top of her voice.

"Hoah yea", said May, cringing as her own voice reverberated inside her head. "You could say that. "she added with a slight giggle.

The other girls started giggling and moaning in pain. The guys looked at each other and started laughing. Every time they looked at Sara they just started laughing harder. Evidently there was some joke there involving her that was never fully explained.

The next couple of nights kind of looked like a game of musical beds. On Tuesday night Carla the youngest sister came into town. According to Sara she was still a virgin at twenty. The story was that she was saving herself for her boyfriend who moved to Texas after he graduated, and the long-distance romance thing never worked out. So, family parties were forbidden to keep from making her uncomfortable.

Well one thing I know is that you never tell any of our family what they "can't" do. We will find a way. To my amazement, the ban on family parties lasted though until about three days before Christmas. That's when Carla walked in on Tom and Carl servicing Leslie in the barn. Carla managed to strip down and slip up behind them unnoticed until she tapped Tom on the shoulder and asked, "when's my turn".

Tom, Carl, and Leslie all stopped what they were doing immediately, remembering the ban on parties, and realizing they had been caught. They stammered, not quite knowing what to say until Carla moved forward, grabbed Leslie by the head and started kissing her passionately. All bets were off then. The ensuing orgy was one for the record books as I understand it. Not only was Carla not a virgin, but she was a borderline nymphomaniac. Turns out the reason the long-distance romance didn't work was that her boyfriend found out she was screwing one of their professors the whole time they had been dating. Putting Carla and Leslie together at the same time, completely wore Tom and Carl out and left the girls working on each other for another 30 minutes or so.

"Sara said you were a virgin," said Leslie.

"Not since I was 15," laughed Carla.

"Mom left us with dad and his friends. Well, mostly their boys and they were, let's say available...", Carla snickered.

The next morning everyone was at breakfast bright and early with no hint of what had happened the night before. That afternoon May, and Carla pulled Sara aside.

"Sara, we heard about the initiation, and we want in", May said.

Sara was stunned. She looked at May and then Carla.

Carla laughed at her and said "Not since my 15th birthday with Jimmy Wilson. You remember him, he was Mr. Wilson, Dad's golf friend's, son. He hung around all that summer. There was a reason for that, and it didn't have anything to do with golf. But he did work on his stroke, and I made sure he had clean balls to play with. We were back in the guest room at least three or four times a week".

"What" screamed Sara, "Why am I just now finding this out???"

Carla shrugged her shoulders "I don't know you were probably too busy with Peter Simpson. "She said laughing. "But please say it's ok and don't tell Max. "

So, it was decided, I was going to get a surprise Christmas present. Fast Forward to Christmas eve and everyone except me had gone out shopping for last minute Christmas presents. It was about 1:00 in the afternoon, I was sitting down in my recliner watching TV, and thanking God for online shopping. I had finished my shopping online about two weeks ago. Everything was delivered wrapped and under the tree already.

I heard the kitchen door open and close, followed by the Carla and May saying "We're back" in perfect harmony.

I said "hi" and continued to watch TV not thinking anything of it.

"we got you a present, want to see it." They asked

I looked up and swiveled my recliner around and there they were, both naked except for a ribbon over their breasts, a bow over their pussy and a thin string attaching the two. I was stunned, my jaw must have fallen clear down to the floor. I started to turn away when May handed me a card. It was from Sara.

"My sisters want to join the 'family'. Enjoy your special Christmas present with my blessing. You'll get my present tonight. Love Sara" is what the card said.

"Are you going to unwrap us", said Carla.

I was quiet as I reached up and pulled lightly at the string running between the ribbon and the bow. The ribbon and bows quickly fell away revealing two gorgeous young bodies.

May the oldest obviously worked out a lot, her 5'0" frame was all perfectly toned muscle. Her soft white face was framed by beautiful red hair that highlighted her crystal bright blue eyes. What she lacked in breasts, she made up for in sheer beauty. She had smallish C cups with pink areole and alert nipples standing up in the center. Her pussy was clean shaven, and it glistened slightly advertising it's desire to be played with.

Carla didn't have the muscle tone of May, but her 5'6" frame was tight. She had long black hair down to about midway down her back. Her breasts were... All I can say is perfect. Her nipples were erect, and the breasts were round and plump CC cups. I had never seen her in anything other than a t-shirt so seeing how full her breasts were, really surprised me. Her legs weren't particularly long, she was long bodied with a black landing strip of hair leading to her pussy.

They both came over to me, taking me by the hands and leading me back to the bedroom they had been sharing. There they began to undress me. Carla started to unbuckle my pants, while May worked on my shirt. Then they pushed me down on the bed. Carla immediately started working on my dick. She was licking it and nibbling up and down it's shaft like she was possessed. May was kissing and bighting my neck while rubbing my chest.

"OMG" I was thinking "Best Christmas ever. "

Then May stopped kissing me and climbed up over my head and sat down with her pussy right over my mouth.

"Get to work and eat all your dinner" she said.

Right as I started to lick, Carla took my whole dick into her mouth and grabbed my nuts.

"Leave room for dessert, I'm next" she mumbled.

"OMG I just hope I can hold out", I thought.

This continued for two or three minutes until they decided it was time to swap. Now Carla was sitting on my face and May was sucking on my cock. I was wondering now, Carla the one we thought was a virgin, has a ring piercing on her pussy. She must be more experienced than we thought. I almost slapped myself, the way she went after my cock earlier, she must be a lot more experienced that we thought. Another three or four minutes went by, before May climbed up on the bed straddling across me, sitting down on my dick. I could feel that hot pussy contracting around me. She didn't have much in the way of breasts for me to play with but dam those muscles of hers continued into the inside off her pussy and she knew how to use them.

She had the ability to make her muscles work up and down along my shaft while it was inside her. I had never felt anything like this before. I had to get her to teach Sara how to do this. As I reached up to play with Carla's tits, I found that someone else's hands had made it there before me. She and her sister were kissing each other and playing with whatever their hands could find. May's hands were down near my mouth helping service Carla and Carla's hands were massaging May's tiny breasts as if trying to help them grow. I could feel the pressure in my balls building, And evidently so could the girls. May climbed off and Carla moved over and laid down on the edge of the bed with May sitting on her face.

"What wasn't I doing it right" I mumbled.

"Shut up and fuck me," said Carla.

I obliged. I raised her legs up onto my shoulders. Her hips were in the perfect position for me to drive in and out of her pussy. She was hot and wet with juices flowing out of her pussy with each thrust and withdrawal I made. After about a minute or two, she shifted her legs up higher on my shoulders, reached down, and grabbed my dick, placed it in front of her ass, and commanded "GO" as she pulled the head of my dick into her ass. I pulled back out as she whimpered, then I put it back just a little again.

"Again", she whimpered.

Back and forth we went for a minute or two. Her whimpers had become louder and more frustrated sounding moans. Suddenly she yelled out

"Fuck me Damit, Stop playing around and Fuck my ass hard".

Before she could finish her statement, I was all the way in, out and back in again. She screamed and pulled my hips toward her. I continued to fuck her ass for a good three minutes till I was about to explode. I don't know how they do it, but women know when we are about to blow. It's a sixth sense, maybe we get thicker or something, I don't know. Carla pushed me out. May hopped off the bed and onto her knees on the floor and grabbed my dick as Carla knelt down beside her. They were on my dick again, licking and kissing it as their hands moved up and down it. Then it was over, I came, one large strong rope after another all over their tits and faces. When it was done, they took turns licking and sucking until every drop of cum was gone. We all three collapsed on the floor laughing and gasping for air. After a minute, Carla said,

"Merry Christmas."

"I have no idea how to top this present" I said.

Carla and May burst into laughter, "just wait till New Year's. "