All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 18'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

You're welcome, Pippa! I'll join you anytime. My best to John, ~~JB (5*)

rantforrantforalmost 2 years ago

An extremely sexy set of stories, well told. Too many rush into the hard sex, without taking time to build up the atmosphere. That's no good to me: let's face it, we all know about the permutations of what organ goes where. It's the arousing of a mood which marks out a good erotic story, and you do that very well. I'll look forward to hearing about the new chapter in your life.

toydisher10toydisher10over 1 year ago

disappointed about alan, we too have had a gentleman who didn't work out.

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

I'm pleased for Alan

Disappointed for you

Pleased for John he still has you, the prize of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm very much enjoying your stories. You write well. But I find you're rating system at the end of this chapter and a previous one depressing. I try not to do that to women. I grew up being judged and criticized by female members of the family. It's hard on ones self-esteem. Maybe that's what happened to Alan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.