Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 18

Story Info
A farewell to alan.
2k words
4.47
4.5k
10

Part 18 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers

Returning to our bedroom i found john stood by the window, evidently he'd been watching alan leave

"He's gone then", john said in a quiet dry voice.

My husband is an expert at stating the bleeding obvious. I replied with a nod and a resigned smile.

As we stood watching each other across the room, i knew what he was going to say next

"You don't think he's coming back do you?.....i mean....not coming back at all"

John had read my mind. Something not uncommon in people who know each other very well.

I nodded again, sighed, then replied, "I think we scared him off love....too much too soon.... should have taken it slower.... knowing how shy he is...but you never know....i could be wrong he might come round"

I didn't really believe he would 'come round' but i felt that something positive should be said.

John nodded his agreement, holding my gaze for a moment, then slowly lowering his eyes looking me all the way down and back up again.

As his eyes returned to mine, i could see it still there, in the background.... simmering.

That hungry look.

I felt it too, that.....need.

Despite what had just happened, sometimes your body just takes over and craves for what it requires. The disappointment and awkwardness had suddenly become secondary.

We were both now focused on our primary need.

Glancing down briefly at johns crotch i could see he had zipped up but there was an obvious bulge...

"I see your still....in the mood?"

I asked, giving my husband a knowing grin.

His response is a gentle nod.

Slowly undoing the cord on my dressing gown my grin broadens, "Good....so am i"

Taking the garment off and letting it drop at my feet, then walking slowly over to john and wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a soft, slow, meaningful kiss.....his lips and tongue.... although gentle....contain a strong hint of the passion that is to come...

Breaking off i stare lovingly up into his eyes while speaking in a soft, seductive tone

"Is there anything i can do for sir?.... anything at all?"

John grinned back down at me, the humour present on his face never quite reaching that serious, hungry look in his eyes....

He nods once more then says, "Oh yes.....there is...your going to be a very busy girl....very busy indeed"

And i was.

All the rest of that morning and well into the afternoon....

All that pent up excitement of watching me with alan drove john into his dominant role, holding me down, restraining me while he did it.... calling me those names.... those obscene things....that i like so much...

He was relentless, but i took it. All of it, and eventually wore him out, but only just.

He almost had me but in the end john ran out of energy, and fluid.

I suppose you could say i drained him, in more ways than one.

By the time we'd finished i was leaking spunk from every hole, yes he had me up there too.

While he slept on the messed up sheets i showered.

Thinking back to the recent close shave with our ultimate fantasy.

My recent 'good seeing to' had watered down the bad feelings I'd had when alan couldn't get hard.

What had happened, now didn't feel as important.

Watching him walk away like that at the front door had brought despair but after making love with my husband i felt so much better, the bad feelings and frustration.....worked out of me.

During our vigorous session I'd heard my phone text alert going a few times and also the ring tone.

However, at the time i was in no state to answer it.

After showering, checking on john.....still flat out snoring on the bed, i went downstairs to check the phone.

I suspected alan but also felt a twinge of guilt coupled with urgency as it could just as easily have been school trying to contact me, perhaps something had happened to one of our boys?

On checking the phone i breathed a sigh of relief, it was alan.

Two texts and one missed call. The two texts were as suspected, apologetic.

It was too late to call him, susan would be up.

So i texted him not to worry, don't be silly these things happen, and could i call him in the morning?

A few moments later my phone rang while drying my hair, its ring tone barely audible over the harsh noise of my elderly hair dryer.

Alan was calling.

He'd gone out to the car to do it, as suspected, susan was up and about.

We talked for 20 minutes. Alan beginning with the now tiresome apologising.

He explained what i already knew, broke down crying, saying it had been the most embarrassing moment of his life.

I felt so bad for doing that to him, putting him on the spot.

He didn't blame us, but himself.

However i could see the truth, it was myself and john that had put this kind, sweet old man, in a position that had ultimately, deeply upset him.

I'd led him astray from his wife who he had been loyal to for all those years, then, done this to him.

It should have been easy to see he needed way more time before doing anything in front of john, but i was blinded by my own desires.

Despite the initial depressing tone of our conversation we did end the call upbeat, alan optimistic about trying again sometime.....

However over the course of the coming week of heartfelt emails and phone calls it became apparent that alan had merely been trying to appease me, somehow make amends for his perceived failure by offering me some hope of another attempt.

Every time the subject of trying again came up, no matter how watered down, he would find some excuse to back out.

And then, half way through the second week he sent a long email in which he explained that there was no way he could ever even face me again, let alone both of us together, it had simply been too embarrassing.

I did find it difficult to understand at first because I'd made it clear to him that we could go at his pace and take it as slow as he liked.

I suppose i just hadn't grasped the depth of alans failure, and what it meant to him deep down.

I showed john his email and we spoke about it at length together, and about what to do next.

It was clear we weren't going any further with alan, another chapter in our journey had come to an end.

But what indeed next?

This was twice now that we'd tried and failed, I'm not counting neil here because at the time i didn't want it to go any further with him, i was more 'picky' back then and simply didn't fancy neil enough to want to go all the way with him and have him as my regular boyfriend.

I wrote back to alan and told him i was disappointed he didn't want to see me again but understood why. I also said that if he did change his mind i would be there for him.

We agreed to keep in touch. And that was that.

Our options now were to try the email pals again, it was a good way to get to know someone before meeting them.

Or, we knew of an amateur porn site that had a personals section, maybe advertise for a 'friend' in there...

However, as we planned what to do next, we weren't to know it at the time, but fate was about to intervene.

And this time it wouldn't end in failure....

The end.

Epilogue.

So what of alan?

Well, we did indeed keep in touch. Writing initially almost everyday. There was never any suggestion from him of meeting up again, but we did continue our sexual relationship....over the phone.

I would talk him through a masturbation session at least once a week.

He would be sat there in his living room like that first time, susan asleep upstairs...

Then i would speak lustily, in soft meaningful tone while alan played with himself.....

Also, i began doing it to myself while on the phone with him, letting alan listen to my soft moans as i brought myself off....we would often come together at the same time.

Then, several months after i last saw him i received an email from alan in which he told me about something important that had happened.

Alan had confided with a friend about his affair with me. It was the same old friend that he'd used as an excuse to his wife and family in order to see me when we had our 'special' time together.

Alan told this friend everything, well almost, he didn't tell him about the failed threesome, just made out that my husband was getting suspicious so we mutually agreed to end it.

He explained that this 'reveal' to his friend was not bragging but just the fact he had to tell someone, get it off his chest.

Anyway, this friend of his had a confession of his own to make....

Being in similar circumstances to alan regarding the wife not being interested anymore, this guy had decided to do something about it.

Had done in fact.

He'd been seeing someone behind his wifes back for almost a year.

What alans friend had done was to join an exclusive 'agency' that catered in particular for wealthy older men.... providing young attractive escort ladies, at a price of course.

Alan told me that he'd thought about that kind of thing before but didn't like the idea of paying for it.

However, his experiences with me had wet his appetite and made him less concerned about the 'ethics' of such a thing.

Although not able to face me anymore, he still had needs and here was a discreet way to take care of those needs.

Alans friend suggested he could ask the young lady he was seeing if she would like a new client.....

Well, to cut a long story short, alan ended up with a regular once a week 'girlfriend' that he shared with his old friend.

Not at the same time of course.

An attractive red head called becky.....just 22 years old....can you imagine that?....22 and doing it with an old guy of 71....i would love to have seen that.

Anyway, after becky came along the emails and phone calls began to dry up.

Alan, obviously busy with his new friend. It was ok however because by that time i had my hands full with my next boyfriend, whom I'll write about in the coming chapter....

Anyway, all these years later i still get the odd email from alan but he has slowed down a lot.

As far as i know, he still sees young ladies from the agency.

Ok... now to alans score....

I will give alan a score of 8/10.

Reason?

I give alan an 8 for two main reasons. Firstly, it was my earliest fantasy to do it with an old man, I'm obsessed with much older men, always have been, alan fulfilled that fantasy.

So that is the main reason.

Secondly, alans enthusiasm.

After going without for all those years.....oh my.....all that pent up lust.....

Alans fascination with my body was itself an aphrodisiac.

He did have his bad points too and would have got a 6 or 7 if not for the fantasy element. His premature problem could be annoying but in time i fixed that.

Also i like to feel dominated sometimes, and alan just wasn't up to the job.

Authors note.

I would like to thank all the folk who have left nice comments on here and also all the positive feedback i have received.

Much appreciated.

This is an ongoing series of true life stories which i will be continuing in the near future.

Thank you for joining us on our journey.

Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers