All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 23'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

How symbolic -- hubby training along behind! This is a quite erotic retelling of your experience. What a great way to seduce and to be seduced. I expect it'll be all easy with Dave from now on, and I look forward to Chapter 24.

I like that you're taking your time, and letting things develop. Some others are too rushed. This is really well done, Pippa. Five stars yet again, JB

meursault05meursault05almost 2 years ago

This story just gets better and better. I'm well and truly hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Incredibly well written and very sexy. 'At the cinema' is a masterclass of erotic writting. Keep up the great work.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Aah, fumblings at the cinema takes me back a good few years, but thinking of all that mess you will have left behind (in spite of your attempts to mop it up) fills me with horror at the thought of what may be there! Maybe that’s why I stick with Netflix at home :-)

Still it makes for a hot story - we’ll done, Pippa

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

That’s y we did it at the drive in 😝 I can remember the fondness of getting bjs, fingering her, n playing with her tits through the entire second feature at the drive in double features. Every Friday or Saturday through the entire summer. Left with sum in my shorts often.

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Probably the most erotic chapter thus far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.