Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 22

Story Info
At the cinema.
2.4k words
4.42
8.4k
10

Part 22 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

Now in october the weather settled into a more autumnal feel, cooler with high winds and the inevitable rain.

Due to this bad weather the next saturdays walking group meet was cancelled.

However, we arranged to still meet up with dave, and for the first time, in a more social capacity.

Over the previous few weeks we had been in contact with our new friend by phone. We'd all swapped numbers but dave normally just texted or rang john.

They had become very friendly and contacted each other every day, the usual guy stuff, sports, cars, movies.....girls.

We got to know from this messaging that dave didn't have any lady friend on his radar.

There was nobody at work he fancied and having been knocked sideways by what tina had done, his social life was non existent.

We appeared to be his only friends.

Dave had confided in us that he blamed himself for tina leaving as he believed he'd let himself go physically.

This was why he was pushing it on the walks, trying too hard to get into shape.

Which was rubbish of course, and i told him so.... making sure i reinforced my 'admiration' of him, just how he was.

Dave had clearly been badly affected by what had happened and needed something else to focus on....that something...was me.

This was an ideal opportunity. Dave had been hurt by someone whom he thought loved him. He wasn't ready for a proper relationship but had reached a point where he was beginning to realise he still had a libido... and the desires that went with it.

We were his only friends, he was comfortable with both of us and clearly attracted to me.

So, everything was in place and ready to go. All that was needed was an excuse to be with him in the right setting.

After all it wouldn't do for our first 'date' for the three of us to wander off into some woodland during our saturday morning walk...for a bit of al fresco fun

Although, that idea did appeal to me....

The 'excuse' came along upon hearing that the upcoming sarurdays walk had been cancelled.

Dave had texted john about it and about what we could do instead?

Being on the look out for an opportunity, john mentioned a film dave had been on about seeing at the cinema.

So, having discussed it with me, he sent a message to dave asking him if he'd like to go and see it with us? The three of us together.

He replied that he'd love to, hadn't been to the cinema in ages....and was looking forward to it.

So here it was, our opportunity to actually do this.

Not that anything was planned to happen at the cinema of course, after the film we were going to suggest all of us go for a drink together.....then invite him back to ours for another drink.....and hopefully something else.

But, of course, things sometimes don't go exactly how they are planned, and feelings....urges.... can get the better of us.

Sometimes we do things that are so spontaneous and exciting.. they take us by surprise...

And that is exactly what was about to happen.

I know I've said this before but mere 'words' do not do the build up to what we were about to do, or at least try to do... justice.

All i can say is, both myself and john took full advantage of each others bodies and took care of our needs on the run up to this...most exciting event of our lives as a couple.

There was a kind of 'knowing', that this time it would work out, a surprising level of confidence dwelled within us both.

We just knew.

It's hard to describe, and i believe that some things are best left to the imagination of the reader.

Put yourself in our position...

Your ultimate fantasy, about to unfold before you, how would you feel?

The evening that had occupied so much of our minds and energy, finally turned up, albeit stubbornly.

The weather on saturday was atrocious and it was clear that the walk being cancelled was a good idea.

Very windy and heavy rain all that morning.

But as late afternoon gave way to early evening the rain stopped, although it was still windy and cold.

We'd arranged to pick dave up from his place as it was on the way to the cinema.

Film scheduled to start at 7 so, not being far, we would set off at 6.30.

Getting ready just before an occasion like this is especially exciting. It's always a special time between myself and john.

After previously getting bathed i made sure my legs were nice and smooth as i was opting to go bare legged, no stockings this time.....or knickers.

Au naturel, is how i was feeling that night.

Choosing a short but not too short, flared skirt.

I didn't want to appear too tarty.

Next i chose a top with a lace up v neck that really showed off my ample cleavage, the top was a gothic type, black with pretty red roses around the breast area.

On my feet i had on some black heels, with a short 2" heel......I'm no good on anything much higher.

John was casually dressed in jeans and long sleeved shirt.

He was waiting for me in the hallway as i came down stairs ready for off.

His eyes wondered up and down taking everything in, then slowly, that approving smirk spread across his face.

"Perfect....", John said, nodding.

".....just perfect....not too much on show....but enough....oh yes....plenty enough"

His eyes lingered at the deep cleavage on show which i was offering not just for him....but our friend dave too.

Yes others could look, but only those two could touch.....and dave had yet to understand that....oh what a night this was going to be...

Finding out..... discovering each other...

I felt a flutter from deep within already, and the fun hadn't even begun yet.

John grinned as he opened the front door for me, handing my black leather jacket as he did so.

I was expecting a hard slap on my bum while passing him but instead he grabbed me and pulled me in for a slow, tender kiss.

Another special moment, one shared between husband and wife.

Breaking off, john drew back, looking down into my eyes, "love you"

I repeated his words back, meaning it, as i know he did.

Johns innocent loving look then turned into something darker, and i could see that hungry look beginning to emerge, the one that gets me so.....excited.

When he spoke his voice was barely a whisper, "this is it.. isn't it...."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact, something we both knew and understood.

Nodding, i replied that yes, this was it and asked a question i already knew the answer to.

Did he have any doubts?

Johns hungry look intensified for a brief second before he replied, saying the word firmly and with the confidence that only truth can convey.

That word was simply, "none"

And with that, off we went.

This really was 'it'.

All the pieces were in place....all except one.

I must admit that i did have some last minute nerves on the way to pick dave up.

After all, dave just thought this was a night out at the cinema with us.

However, all the signs and signals were there from him, and that all prevailing feeling between myself and john that it was going to happen this time.

It was too late to worry about it, i just had to trust to luck....and human nature.

My anxiety soon evaporated however, upon picking our friend up we all fell into easy conversation.

That's one of the things we like about this guy, he's such a good conversationalist, and a good listener, so nice to know him....we just...gel.

My only disappointment, and i use the word carefully here, is with how dave was dressed....he was wearing shorts again!

He was and is one of those men who always wears shorts. I'm surprised he didn't try and wear them at his wedding.

No matter what the weather, it doesn't make any difference. This time at least, he wore a nice long sleeved shirt instead of those baggy t shirts.

During the car journey there was little opportunity to see what affect my clothing choice was having on dave.

With me sat in the back and it being dark anyway, i would have to wait.

However, it was worth the wait when i saw how he looked at me as i got out the car.

He's quite a gentleman, and after john parked up in the cinema car park, before i could open my door, dave did it for me.

There he was staring down at me wide eyed as i presented him with a nice view of deep cleavage while getting out.

Standing up i grinned at him and spoke in as innocent a voice as i could muster, "why thank you... kind sir"

Dave swallowed, glancing sheepishly at john who hadn't noticed our little interaction.

How he looked, that sneaky glance to see if john was looking....oh my....

Very naughty indeed.

Watching as his eyes came back to mine, i made sure to give him the 'look'.

Confirmation for him, that i'd enjoyed that oh so brief but special moment between us, behind johns back.

It worked, as he shut the door and turned i could see him going red, even out there under the crappy lights of the car park.

Still a little bashful.....mmmm....i love it!

We all three, wondered across to the cinema, with me positioning myself between the two boys, linking arms with first john then dave.

He looked a little uncomfortable initially at my forwardness, but soon relaxed as i aimed a disarming friendly smile up at him.

Noticing as i did so, that glance again towards my husband, this time john had seen of course, and like me, smiled warmly at his friend.

Which seemed to relax dave tremendously.....my husband approved.

Upon entering the bustling foyer, that familiar smell of popcorn filled my nostrils, taking me right back to when we used to bring the boys here years ago.

And then it hit me, all subtle like....sneaky.

A pang of guilt brought on by this innocent memory of our younger family days out.

A reminder to me that although this image of family life from the past was innocent....i...was not.

That mocking, cruel inner voice butted in to my thoughts, 'not so innocent now are you pippa?...'

It spoke in cold spiteful tone....'what would those two little boys think? What would they say....if they could see mummy now?'

The whole uncomfortable thing, passed in seconds.

And fortunately, did not linger.

But an example of how echoes from the past can be triggered by something so innocuous as a nice smell.

The film we were to see was called white house down.

Not exactly a 'chick flick' and certainly not my cup of tea.

But the boys were looking forward to it and after all, the film was just part of our planned evening.

On the journey here john had mentioned going for a drink afterwards, all of us together.

Dave jumped at the chance, saying he hadn't been down the pub for ages, so.....all looking good.

We paid for our tickets and the boys got a large popcorn for us all to share and a coke each.

Going through broad carpeted corridors to our numbered auditorium, the seats we'd chosen were right at the back and over towards one side.

Being a little late the ads were playing as i walked up the steps to our seats.

John took up position in the end seat up against the wall, myself in the middle, with dave on my right.

I made myself comfortable, took my jacket off and placed it with my bag on the floor, then settled down....to sit through 20 minutes of ads....much to everyones annoyance.

Eventually the beginning of the film was signalled by the big screen going dark, lights going off and everyone in the cinema quietening down.

Although when i say 'everyone' the word is used loosely.

There was hardly anyone there. The film had been out a while so it was quiet, we had most of the back to ourselves...

As previously mentioned I'm not really into this type of film, there was lots of action and some good special effects to keep the boys happy but as i was not really interested....other more exciting things.... occupied my mind.

I'm sure john was feeling it too, but at least he had something else to focus on, a distraction.

I had none.

And so, my mind wandered off down that oh so exciting path of fantasy.... imaginings...what would it be like...with dave?

A rush of exciting images and scenarios played out before me.

The guys had there film but i had my own entertainment playing out inside my mind.

Questions too, dave is a big guy.... would everything be in proportion? What would it look like?....taste like?....feel like?...inside....

I could feel myself becoming slick downstairs with the effect of these obscene images.

However, i was taking this for granted.

The oh so familiar 'what ifs' reared there ugly heads.

We were pretty sure he would do it but....

The tension was killing me. I had to know, but how?...

The film was about half way through when i first thought about it.

The idea quickly developing into a heart thumping, all consuming...urge.

Dave, to my right, was sat slouched right back in his seat with his legs open, left leg resting right up against my arm rest.... tantalisingly close to my right hand....all i had to do was reach across a little...

Glancing over to my left at john, he was engrossed in the film, as was our friend.

For what seemed like an eternity, a battle waged within me.

What i wanted to do, would have two outcomes....he would either push my hand away in awkward surprise and perhaps that's were our evening would end.

Or...

By the time I'd plucked up courage the film seemed to be approaching its grand finale, if i was going to do it...i had to do it sooner rather than later.

Swallowing hard, not so much from nerves but excitement....and with the sound of my thumping heart drowning out the film....i slowly.... carefully.....placed my hand upon daves bare leg....

To be continued....

End of chapter 22.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers