Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 31

Story Info
Pippa is a very naughty girl.
3k words
4.45
6.1k
7

Part 31 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
396 Followers

There is an old classic series of british comedy films from the 50's and 60's era called... st trinian's.

Oh come on, you guessed right?

Pinafore dress and straw boater hat? Of course you did.

My outfit for the night was a st trinian's naughty school girl uniform.

I'd heard those two talking about a remake of the old films on one of our saturday walks with the group.

It was while they were still a bit guarded talking about such intimate tastes.

But i heard them alright, and they really enjoyed the remake.

However, they preferred the original film series.

To be honest I'd mostly forgotten about overhearing them talking about it, but then it all came back to me when i saw that dress in the charity shop.

I suppose it's perhaps the most controversial naughty outfit....a schoolgirl uniform.

Yes i know, you guys...what are you like?

Enough said i think.

Anyway, i didn't have a problem with dressing up like that, if it pleased the boys.

This particular uniform, which I'd lovingly put together myself, comprised....

Dark blue pinafore dress, white short sleeve button up shirt, black bra and black seemed stockings.

The dress was quite short so i knew as soon as i sat down or bent over my stocking tops would be revealed.

The hat of course, and last but certainly not least my old high school tie, which I'd kept all these years.

I had opted for no knickers. After all, i am a very naughty schoolgirl.

The first thing i did was my hair, taking it out the bobble, brushing it and quickly plaiting either side into pigtails, tying off with little black bobbles that looked like ribbons.

Next i stripped off, noting the obvious damp stain on the gusset of my knickers as i did so, oh god that was hot.....doing that for dave... in front of john.

A shudder of excitement goes through me, as I recall.

Next i sort out my lower half, sitting down on the bed to pull the hold ups on, standing up to pull them right up.

I don't normally like hold ups but had managed to find some that did stay up quite well.

Then the bra, shirt and on top of everything, the dress.

Glancing at myself in the mirror....oh my...do i like different.

I had purposely chosen drab clothes to greet dave with, wanting the stark contrast but....what a transformation!

I hadn't finished yet but good grief, i hardly recognised myself.

I had practiced the tie tying all week but fumbled it, in the heat of the moment....take it easy pip...left hand steady right hand busy...that's it.

Finally the hat.

All done.

Checking my look in the mirror before taking a deep breath and going downstairs....to my awaiting audience.

I feel so vulnerable, so slutty.

I hear them while descending the stairs, voices, but can't make out what they're saying.

Upon nearing the bottom step the voices go silent, they've heard me approaching.

My heart rate moves up a notch as i reach the living room door and watch as my hand pushes it open...

I've heard the expression 'lamb to the slaughter' used before, but never actually realised the true meaning of this until i wandered into my own living room....and the awaiting eyes of two very hungry wolves.

Cheesy, i know.

But that's how i felt.

So.... deliciously.... vulnerable.

'There's no going back now sweetheart', that little mocking voice at the back of my mind sniggers sarcastically.

Even before i set eyes upon theirs i can feel butterflies in my belly and a warm tickly heat spreading outwards from my groin....the sensation is exquisite.

I....am on show. I....am....the show.

Strolling into the center of the room right in front of the sofa, turning with my hands on hips.... trying to stay focused on that all important look...trying to stay calm as i stare seductively, first at my boyfriend, then my hubby.

"Well...what do you think?....do you like it?", good....my voice sounds calm....even if i....am not.

I have both mens full and undivided attention......hungry eyes devouring me.

There is silence for a brief moment as the pair study me, like an object.

That is how i feel, how their looks make me feel, i am an object.....I'm there's....to do with as they please.

Dave is the first to speak, his grin broadening just before saying, "Oh yeah...."

He looks me slowly up and down before continuing, "....that is....perfect."

I coyly thank him, feeling my cheeks flush with heat....I'm blushing again....even after what I've recently done.

I can't help it, here i am willingly parading myself for two men to lust over.

The way both are looking at me instills a great sense of both excitement and sweet vulnerability.

Turning my attention to John, i see the familiar hungry lustful gaze but mixed in with that, a good measure of pride.

He copies Dave's broad grin then says, "Perfect...is the word."

I know what i want to do next and don't hesitate, the boys are unaware that I'm not wearing knickers....so...

Going over to the sofa chair opposite i slowly take a seat facing them, the dress riding up to reveal my stocking tops, and then, i slump right back in the chair and bring my right leg up over my left, crossing them slowly.

Watching their expressions carefully in the process.

Focusing mainly on Dave, i see his gaze aimed squarely up my dress, staring at the provocative site briefly on show as my leg moves up and over.

His face, already a picture, lights up with a huge grin, turning to my hubby he says, "Did you see that?....she's not wearing any."

I'm now grinning along with them, stifling a giggle at their obvious enthusiasm. John indicates that he has seen 'it' too and comments that I'm a naughty girl, adding that i might need to be put over Dave's knee shortly and shown some....discipline.

But first however, there is something else we need to do.

Part of our agreed plan for the night is to introduce Dave to an aspect of our lifestyle that is important to us.

A part that we crave to share with our friend.

Dave has passed some big hurdles recently, in getting to know the secret part of his friends lives.

He's had some big surprises....and a lot of fun on the way.

But there is one more thing we have to get passed....we want to be able to film what we do....with him.

This is the final step. If he's ok with it, well then it really will be perfect.

A kind of silent understanding is passed between husband and wife as this most pivotal moment approaches.

The intense excitement at what's happening in our living room suddenly tainted with anxiety between us as i receive a knowing look from John after his discipline comment.....it's time.

Nodding discreetly my understanding and approval to John, he goes ahead.

Turning to Dave, who's still beaming and staring lustily at my stockinged legs, he says, "Dave....Dave?"

Our friend peels his eyes reluctantly off me and turns to my hubby.

"Do you trust us?" John asks, a very open question and to the point, which takes our friend aback.... suddenly looking a little confused.

He nods slowly, glancing briefly back at me, "Yeah....of course....why?....what do you mean by that?"

There's a brief pause here, but before John can reply Dave has something else to say. He asks, rather cautiously, if we recorded him last week?

Adding that it was something that had been on his mind since our secret recordings had been revealed to him earlier that night, he'd been going to ask but was finding it awkward as he hadn't wanted to ruin the mood with a distrusting line of enquiry.

This guy was so considerate that he knew we may have recorded him but was worried about bringing it up as it might ruin the mood.

Upon hearing that my affection for him increased tenfold. What a kind, considerate man.

Now i took over, telling him with all honesty that we had not recorded him because he was special, he meant much more to me....us...than any of the others.

In fact, it had never occurred to either myself or John to record our friend without his knowledge.

It would be considered rude.

Dave seemed to accept this and said that he didn't mind really as long as he could watch it.....an interesting thing to say....and music to both my own and John's ears.

We share knowing glances before john continued, "you got your mobile with you dave?"

As he says it he's reaching for something down by the side of the sofa.

Dave replies that he has, he's left it in his shoe in the hallway....goes to retrieve it.... looking a little confused again.

For the brief moment he's gone, my hubby watches me closely.....then i see him mouth the words, "love you." This sends a warm glow through me and i mouth back, "love you too."

A special private moment shared between soul mates....becalmed for a brief moment within a sea of feverish emotion.

Dave returns a second later, the moment gone....just like that.

Our friend sits back down, phone in hand. John holds up a packet between them...it's a memory card.

"New sd card." John says. He passes it to dave, who's looking more confused.

"Put that in your phone."

Dave does as he's told, changing the cards over.

"Now....your one of us", Looks from dave to me and back again

"Your part of us....and this is how much we trust you....any pictures we take tonight....any video....is yours...you can keep it."

Dave swallows, looking serious and surprised...

Glancing from john to me and back again, he says, "You mean.... we're gunna film... tonight....with me?"

He appears initially worried so i quickly reassure him.

"It's alright love.... honestly....if your not comfortable with it then we won't...it's up to you."

John continues, "absolutely...just as pip says....we don't want to push you with this....maybe take a few pics of pip first....just for you eh?"

Slowly, Dave's worried expression evaporates, replaced with a growing....quite wicked grin.

He's fumbling the phone, turning it over in his hand, glancing from it to me and back again.

"Yeah....ok....I'd like that." He says, then reveals that when they were younger him and tina used to take pictures....and video....of their intimate moments together.

He still had some old footage in a cupboard somewhere, he could dig it out and bring it next time....if we liked?

I cannot begin to describe the level of emotions, hearing this from Dave generated within not just myself but my husband too.

It was as though the room itself gave out a sigh of relief, this was just getting better and better.

Dave not only warmed to the idea of taking pictures but also now revealed he had some 'naughty' footage of his own that he could share....

We were buzzing with excitement, John's face lit up, mirroring my own.

We didn't hesitate in telling Dave our thoughts on that, we would love to see any video of him with his ex, and were very excited to hear that he was interested in making some new images.....with me.

Our very first pictures together were taken in the living room with the curtains tightly closed. Dave being instructed by my husband to tell me what to do, what pose to adopt etc.....he was in charge.

And i, dutifully obeyed Dave's instructions.

The first photo's were quite tasteful, me posing in a chair in various positions. Slowly, the images became more revealing.

I was asked by a confident sounding Dave, to bare my boobs.

It was made clear that i should keep the outfit on, so i undid some of the shirt buttons and scooped first one, then the other out.

Framed as they were by the pinafore dress, squashed tightly together....tie loosened around my neck...draped over them.

It was immediately obvious how turned on i was, my nipples swollen with the excitement coursing through me, being the center of attention and also treated like an object....a piece of property....was taking affect....the atmosphere in our room rapidly changing.

Dave was getting bolder, more confident, more.... domineering.

The part of him that had been stifled by Tina, now able to flourish with my husbands guidance....and my submissive nature.

We had taken about 20 pictures when John suggested that Dave give him the phone and let him take pictures of us.

And so, the following 20 were taken of me and Dave together, by John.

Dave appeared fine being photographed, a natural.

John snapped us kissing and canoodling, tame stuff really....to start with.

Then came more explicit pictures, as the heat between us intensified.

I was snapped sat on Dave's knee, kissing him while he groped my tits. Another froze him in a pose behind me, biting my neck while hands grasped my tits, fingers pinching nipples....hard.

You can see the intense pleasure....and pain...evident in my narrowed eyes staring right into the lense.

The still image, missing my gasp and whimper of delight.

After this set was complete, a change of atmosphere again, as role play is introduced...taking the experience to a new level.

It begins with John calling Dave over to where he's stood at the other side of the living room, he moves up close to him and whispers something i can't hear.

The two men have a brief, secret conversation, with nodding of heads and wicked grins forming on both...leering faces.

After they've finished discussing, i find out what it is.

My outfit... an obvious choice for teacher, pupil interaction.

I'm instructed by John in strict tone that from then on i am to address him and Dave as either 'sir' or use their surnames.

"Yes sir." I reply compliantly to my husband....feeling a surge of excitement as the words leave my mouth... legs suddenly feeling like jelly.

Dave's second name is roebuck, which coincidentally, is the surname of one of my teachers back in high school.

Dave now approaches me and I'm ordered to my knees, before him.

"Yes sir." My obedient answer as i get down.

Dave instructs me to pull his shorts down, which i dutifully do answering his command this time with, "Yes Mr roebuck."

As daves cock and balls are laid bare inches from my face, john moves up close with the phone, getting into position, crouching just to one side of and behind our friend.... pointing the device at me.

Glancing briefly into the lense, rush of adrenaline carrying me away....this is too much....I'm shaking with excitement.

Dave's voice brings my attention back to him, and i look up as his next order is given.

"Put it in your mouth....and suck it."

My reply instantly after the order, "yes Mr roebuck."

Daves cock has already begun filling with blood, inflating in expectation.

I stare at it, mesmerised by the different appearance compared to my hubby's.

Although in the process of becoming erect it still has some way to go, so the outer foreskin partly covers the inner head, creating that 'peeping eye' effect that i find so.... fascinating.

It's now that i realise the hat will get in the way and so ask permission to remove it, which is duly given.

Next, i reach out and grasp the thick, warm shaft and lift it to point at my mouth, glancing briefly at the phone camera as i do so, click...goes the shutter button.

Another, for our secret album.

Returning my gaze to the growing cock in hand, i pull back gently rolling the outer foreskin back to show off the big shiny pink head beneath....it's glistening.... looking so delicious.

Without further ado i lean forward and take his hot meat into my mouth, rolling my tongue around the swelling head.

There's no gasp this time from Dave but i do hear a low groan of approval, "Mmmm."

Click, john taking another picture brings my attention back to him....and the camera.

Then his words, spoken with authority but also a mocking tone, "Such a naughty girl....coming to class with no underwear....what do you think Mr roebuck?"

Dave lets out another moan then says, "Yes....very naughty indeed....what do you have to say for yourself girl?"

Oh god! I'm loving this role play.

Taking him out my mouth, it's glistening with saliva and stiffening up nicely at my brief affections.

Looking up i reply, "Sorry Mr roebuck."

Dave stares down at me, playing his part of stern teacher rather well.

"Are you ashamed?" His angry question.

My reply, "yes sir....sorry sir."

Looking as ashamed and sorry as i can, i slowly take Dave's wet cock back into my mouth....all the time staring at John and the camera.

Click, click, click...these 3 pictures which show me sucking Dave's cock while looking genuinely ashamed are among the guys favourites of me, to this day.

I continue for a moment longer then John's voice signals a change of pace....

Watching me closely and continuing to take pictures, he says, "I don't think your sorry enough.... naughty girl....i think your just trying hard to get out of being punished....don't you Mr roebuck?"

John lowers the phone and begins to stand up, giving a knowing look at Dave.

Dave's voice, "I think your right....stop that now girl....and get up."

Doing as I'm told and beginning to stand up, noting as i do so, that Dave is now fully erect, stiff as a board.

Both men stare me down and i look away at the carpet, feeling my face burn with excitement and a little apprehension, the guys are very good at their roles.

"Yes thats right...we know your not really sorry...", Johns stern, cold voice.

I feel so small, weak and vulnerable....

He continues, ".....but you will be soon....oh yes....Mr roebuck is going to teach you some respect."

All i can do at that point is stand and quiver, my hands clasped together down in front of me, stuck firmly in my role of naughty schoolgirl, caught lying.

The next words strike both excitement and fear, right into me...

John says in a cruel cold tone, "Get your arse upstairs young lady...now."

Immediately i turn and make for the living room door, almost glad to be out of their strict gaze.... almost.

I make my way out the room and to the bottom of the stairs, and up to our bedroom.... wondering what I've got myself into....

End of chapter 31.

Pippa76
Pippa76
396 Followers