All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 31'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

You continually weave a good tale

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Another great installment. Whatever you've gotten yourself into, Pip, I think you're going to enjoy it! 5* ~~JB

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

Sp very hot! Fantasy roleplay and photo sessions light the fire of a marriage like few other things. Adding a trusted friend to the mix brings another dimension to your erotic play. It seems you have your inflamed boyfriend just where you want him! Looking forward with great anticipation to what happens next.

NightthawkNightthawkover 1 year ago

You have given me some great ideas for the next visit my buddy (my wife's bf) makes to my wife and I! This is hot!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Oh boy, Pippa. Imagining you as a sexy St Trinians schoolgirl, with pig tails, bulging cleavage, short skirt and black stockings (I’d have preferred the outfit WITH suspenders, but it’s a minor diversion!) drives me nuts and fills my cock with blood! I’ll look forward to hear about your over the knee spanking you’re likely to get on your exquisite arse in the next chapter - I hope!

As you might guess I loved this chapter - one of the best so far xx

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Oh I wish I was your man!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.