Memoirs of a Shared Wife Ch. 30

Story Info
Pippa and john reveal more about their sordid past.
2.7k words
4.66
5.2k
8

Part 30 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers

There was no way we could show dave all of the footage we had collected since our journey began, not at once anyway, there was hours of it.

So, a few choice videos were selected by john. Showing clips from both of the other men i had been with, harry and alan.

Dave was shown our first recording of harry, this footage being much more explicit. The video of neil tame by comparison.

Dave witnessed me sucking harrys cock, then taking the oversized thing into my fanny on our bed.

To say dave was impressed would be an understatement.

His excited comments being accompanied by continuous swallowing, fidgeting in his seat and very noticeable blushing.

Clearly, witnessing the real 'show' was proving very intense for him.

His excited comments like, "bloody hell!....he's a big fella"

And, "fuck me!....look at the size of that" were quickly reduced to stunned silence as he witnessed big old harry getting busy with me on our bed.

As my moans of pleasure filled the room daves jaw went slack, his mouth slowly dropping open.

I could feel myself becoming damp downstairs while watching his reaction to me taking nearly 10" of stiff meat.

After a moment of staring at the screen in fascinated awe he turns to me and says, "didn't that.....i mean.... didn't it hurt?"

It reminded me of my hubbys enquiry, regarding the same issue about harrys size, which seemed like a very long time ago.

Giving him the same answer as john, i tell him it felt a little uncomfortable at first.....but i soon got used to it.

The part of our video he likes best is where we are doing it doggy, harry on my back, facing the camera, my tits jiggling away to his powerful thrusts....and that lustful look i give the lense.

Daves hands come up to his head, grasping his own hair, clutching.

He blows out a breath and comments, "oh my god....that is....that's fucking insane....you look.... "

Turns to glance at me briefly before looking back at the laptop, eyes full of fervent excitement, ".... that is...the most sexy fucking thing"

All i can do at that moment is thank him rather shyly, going red myself.

I mean, how many of you have sat there on a sofa next to someone who is watching a video of yourself being fucked.... like a bitch?

After harry we show him alans recordings, well, one of them anyway.

Dave is just as astonished as we were about alans sexual abstinence and not ever being sucked before, which john reveals before the video begins. He watches the laptop intently, and as the old man comes in my mouth for the first time.....the stunned silence returns.

Finally broken by his hushed excited words

"oh shit...look at that", as he watches me stare into the camera lense while alan unloads down my throat.... almost having a heart attack in the process.

The footage is then skipped to the part just before i am asked by sweet old alan quite politely, if we can do it 'properly'.

Dave patiently sits watching as we get into position on the bed, this particular footage is from the wardrobe camera so we have a good view of our faces.

We see the look on mine as alan slips inside me for the first time....his first honeypot in many years....and my first old man.....my long time fantasy finally realised.

Dave turns to me again and gives me that excited look, his eyes full of lust and the frustrations of the past week....my teasing now coming into sharp focus in the depth of desire present in that oh so fervent look.

As dave looks back at the screen my eyes fall not so much to the laptop screen but the keyboard and more importantly, what lies beneath that.

Glancing past dave i can just see my husbands crotch area and make out the bulge in his jeans.

So dave must be hard too. What with no wanking all week and now watching these videos of me with my lovers....he must be about ready to explode....

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted by more of daves enthusiastic comments, "whoa!....look at the old bastard go....fuck me....i hope I'm as fit at that age.....shit!....look at that!"

My soft moans begin to fill the room, bed creaking to alans thrusts, my elderly lovers heavy breathing....his grunts and groans...

It's now i notice john closing his eyes, he's concentrating on the noises we're making....soaking up the auditory stimulus.

My gaze wonders back to an ever more agitated looking dave, the continuous swallowing, blushing etc....it's clear the excitement of what he is witnessing is too much....after a week of carnal abstinence.

The final straw for me, as a caring, maternal woman is to see his hand shaking with nervous excitement as he scratches his sweaty brow.

I cant stand to see him suffer the frustration anymore....

Dave jumps a little at the movement of my hand as i reach over the laptop keyboard and pause our video.

John immediately opening his eyes at the sudden loss of passionate noises.

"What?....", he's about to say something else but is halted by the look i give him....a special look that he knows so well.

"Here john....take this a minute will you"

Lifting the computer off daves lap and passing it to my husband, who smirks knowingly at me as i do so.

Dave, for a brief moment looks a little confused. Why have i stopped the video?

However, that question which was surely on his mind quickly disappears with what i do next.

Looking down at daves lap i can see to my satisfaction, a large bulge in his crotch, the shorts very 'tented'.

Reaching over and gently stroking up the length of his covered hardness, it feels so warm and rigid.

Dave sucks in a breath at my intimate caress, all the while....john looks on...the atmosphere has changed once again....

An air of excited expectation oozes from both men as they watch what I'm doing.

I feel in control, I'm the focus of their attention.... completely.

Soaking up this powerful heady sensation like a sponge....oh god it feels so good!

As does what I'm touching, i can feel him reacting, it's growing....getting harder.

It's good to touch it through the cloth, but i have plans for this...good boy.

Moving on, i sit up in my seat and turn so I'm facing our friend. Now using both hands to play, unzipping the shorts and parting the material....it....pokes easily through and out...pointing straight up at the ceiling.

I let it be for a brief moment, just enjoying watching it throb before me....it looks so hard...it's fully erect....the head big and swollen.

We all watch in silence as i slide my finger so lightly....hardly touching....down the length from the head.

Dave whimpers, he's watching my finger closely as it draws its way so carefully back up the shaft.

I feel him shudder then, at the sensation of my fingers curling loosely around it, gently i begin to follow the path of my finger, down slow up slow, my touch as light as a feather.

Another gasp from dave this time joined by excited words whispered out between quickening breaths, "oh god...that feels good"

I'm aware that dave is looking at my face now, rather than what my hand is doing, but i don't make eye contact...yet.

I stop the movements and hold my hand steady, gently squeezing his solid shaft.

When i speak it's in a quiet tone and as though I'm addressing his cock, i continue to stare at it while my words fill the air between the three of us

"mmmm....you feel....so hard....so hot...so swollen....", now i look up and into daves dark eyes, ".....you poor thing"

At that i let go and, moving my hand up to his right cheek, hold him there while we kiss, gentle but deep....so sensual....all right in front of john, sat watching us holding the laptop.

Breaking off i keep a meaningful gaze upon my boyfriend as i tell him in that same quiet tone, "now... you sit back... and let me take care of that for you"

Gently pushing against his chest i encourage him to recline back in the seat.

Then i reach for a hair bobble off the sofa arm next to me, fixing my husband with a grin that contains more than a hint of mischief...

Johns excited words, as he realises what I'm going to do, "oh shit....this is gunna be good"

Before any 'session' i go through a careful routine of preparation and although not yet dressed up for the occasion, i am meticulously clean.

I always make sure I'm spotless before we do anything, that includes my hair, which has been washed dried and brushed.

So now i tie my hair back....as i don't want to get it sticky.

On completing the task i notice that the atmosphere is now buzzing with excitement as both men know what's coming next.

Dave is looking at me in that fervent serious way, swallowing again, his face red....

Smiling warmly while giving him the look, i then turn my attention to john and, without any further delay ask him to resume playing the video.

Immediately after that i lower my head and take daves hot meat into my mouth.

As i do this several things happen at once, filling my senses, and my mind with excitement.

Firstly i revel in the taste, texture and heat of daves big cock....my goodness...i can already taste the precum....he is on a hair trigger...poor thing.... he has been gagging for it all week.

The wicked part of me grins at this... shark like and twisted....she's a cold cruel thing....that secret part of me.

Feeling very naughty my tongue goes to town, wriggling, sliding rapidly back and forth across areas that i know are very...very sensitive.

Dave draws in a sharp breath, i feel his hands in my hair, clutching tightly, then his desperate crude words, "oh shit!"

Then i hear our video, or rather myself, being pounded by alan.....our passionate noises now joining daves excited panting, grunting and cursing.

I feel myself getting wetter downstairs....getting ready.

The noises of my past lovemaking coupled with what I'm doing....driving me wild....it's going to be hard to not just.. let go.. completely.

But i must stay focused, i have the night planned out.

Next, as i begin rapidly bobbing my head, a slick wet sucking noise emmiting as i do so....johns words can be heard, "oh YES!....go on love....give him what for....fuck me!....that's gotta feel good....eh buddy?"

At the words 'eh buddy' i feel dave being nudged abruptly....but dave doesn't seem to notice...he's too... preoccupied.

John again, this time i feel the weight shift on the sofa as my hubby moves up closer to our friend, "dave....eh?....dave?...call her a good girl....go on....she likes that"

His words are a whisper but i can easily hear.

Shortly after this i hear daves voice between panting and gasps for air, "oh god....you....your a good girl....oh your a good girl.....good girl pip....good girl"

It's music to my ears. Being called 'good girl' is pushing the right button with me and i moan softly.... while sucking extra hard.

I can feel his grip on my hair getting tighter, gentle upper thrusts indicate what's coming next.

He's going fast, all that pent up frustration during the previous week and now, being sucked while watching video of his new girlfriend getting fucked by an old man....

It's too much, and although an experienced virile lover, dave succumbs to my busy affections just a moment later.

Shortly after i hear alan coming in me on the video, dave lets out a loud, deep groan, humping wildly then stiffening up, pushing into my face hard....holding me there....fingers clenched in my hair.

I feel the heavy twitches and almost instantly my mouth is filled to capacity with cum, warm.... salty.

Dave is panting hard, cursing, "Aahhh...fuck!...oh fuck...YES!.....fuck yes"

His body shakes as i swallow rapidly over and over, it just keeps coming, I've never felt anything like it.

Despite my efforts there's just too much and i have to let some dribble out.

As it spills from the corners of my mouth and runs down my chin I'm breathing hard through my nose... johns excited voice...

"Oh fuck yeah!.....shit look at that...good girl.....here", i feel him move my tied hair up out the way.

The video noise has stopped, it's been paused.

John continues praising me while dave unloads a weeks worth of frustration down my throat, I've never swallowed so much.

The praise from my hubby and panting from dave continue for another moment.

Eventually the spurts begins to slow down to a stop and i come up for air.....and a drink.

Despite enjoying the taste, dave has given me a lot and i need to refresh my palate.

Taking sips of wine between heavy breaths, then wiping my glistening chin and lips with the back of my hand, looking at the pearly slime for a second before licking it off.

The boys sit there watching me do it, wide eyed....

I can't help but giggle at their facial expressions.

Dave is staring intently at me, his face a picture of relief, red and sweaty, still breathing quickly but looking so..... satisfied.

John watches me with a heady mix of lust and pride, grinning wolfishly.....oh that hungry look....i adore it.

His turn will come, but not quite yet.

Daves voice returns my gaze to him.

His words are said with true meaning and interrupted by occasional pauses for air, "Oh god....that....that was the best....thank you pip...thank you.... you make me.... feel so special"

The last bit he says about making him feel special, ignites a warm glow inside me.

I thank him for the compliment then inform him that he will get a chance to make me feel 'special' too, soon.

Going to stand up, as soon as i begin moving it's then that i realise just how turned in I've become during our recent activity.

The damp between my legs very obvious....wet knickers once again.

Before making for the living room door i pause and look back at the sofa where the two men in my life are seated, expectantly watching me.

Focusing on dave, i can't help a grin sneaking upon me, he sits slumped, still with that happy content look of relief etched on his face.

His breathing now under control, shriveled dick still glistening with cum, poking out the shorts.

I find it somehow both amusing and empowering how i can reduce this big strong man, who could easily over power me....and do whatever he wanted with me.....to a tired out wreck....putty in my hands, or should that be mouth.

With the grin passing i say, "well...you two behave now....I'll go get changed....won't be long"

With that and a special look at both of them, i leave the living room.

Checking the front door as i do so, making sure the key is in and turned, kicking myself for not doing it earlier.

But i need not have worried, john is just as cautious as me and he's already seen to it.

It's while I'm going back past the ajar living room door that i hear dave talking to john, he's asking, "you know what it is don't you?..."

He's on about the outfit i have for our special evening, ".....go on...tell me"

John refuses, telling our friend he'll have to wait a little longer, then says in a matter of fact way, "and dave?....do me a favour will you?....put your knob away"

I hear dave laugh as I'm walking away and have a quiet giggle to myself too, at my hubbys comment.

Then, i make my way upstairs and to our bedroom, closing the door behind me.

There i pause briefly, staring down at the various garments of the nights outfit laid out carefully on our bed.

John knows what I'm going to be wearing but hasn't seen me in it yet.

And dave of course, has no idea.

A mischievous grin forms on my face as i imagine their faces when i walk into the living room, wearing this.....

To be continued....

End of chapter 30.

Pippa76
Pippa76
403 Followers