Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a house in Provence?"

"Yes. It's very close to Carole and Fabien but the point is that Sophie goes exceptionally gooey eyed over Steven. In fact Steven took her for a long weekend to Corsica a couple of weeks ago."

"Do you get to go on holiday with a man of your choice?" Suzy asked.

"I could," said Lesley, "but Daniel hasn't asked me."

"Just name the place," said Daniel.

"I'd love to go to New York."

"It's a deal."

"We also met Michael and Claire in Provence because they're Carole's best friends. Then there's also Heike and Markus from Germany, they own a bank. Oh and Katja who works for them. There's Buster and Skye too. Buster was Steven's best mate at university. And that's it, pretty much for the people coming to the party, I think."

"My life has been so dull compared to yours."

"I suspect it's about to change Suzy," said Daniel. "There's never a dull moment with these two."

"So, remind me, who goes gooey eyed over who again?"

"Daniel goes gooey eyed over Ruth and Lesley, but mostly Lesley these days," said Kate. "Lesley goes gooey eyed over Daniel and Fabien and Steven goes gooey eyed over Carole and Sophie."

"And what about you Kate," Suzy asked.

"Kate won't admit it but although she and Steven are more like best mates, secretly they go gooey eyed over each other too," Lesley said, almost whispering.

"That's what I thought," said Suzy, whispering back.

Kate didn't deny it and neither did I.

By the time Daniel and Kate left, it was getting quite late. I tidied up while the girls got ready for bed and when I joined them they were both already between the sheets and cuddling.

"Who's going where?" I asked.

"We should alternate," suggested Lesley, "but tonight I want to be in the middle."

There were no objections and so Lesley lay between Suzy and me and despite agreeing that we'd alternate, that was pretty much how it always was.

CHAPTER 2 - LONE RIDER.

Tuesday did not start well. Lesley called from work to say that one of her team had a personal crisis and that she was going to have to cover for her for a couple of days. We could hardly complain, Lesley's company were already giving her all of August off and now we were stealing a couple of days extra in July for the party. The trouble was that if I didn't leave on Tuesday then I wouldn't get the bike to Provence in time to help out on Friday.

So Lesley spoke to Daniel, who arranged for her to catch a lift with them in their private plane. It worked out well in the end. Lesley, Suzy, Daniel and Kate would fly on Thursday afternoon and I'd ride the bike down by myself.

Once I knew the plan I didn't hang around. I headed to Dover to catch the ferry to Calais and by late afternoon I was in France. I kept riding until around ten in the evening and made it as far as a motorway hotel just outside Reims. I managed to get some food and a couple of beers then turned in for the night.

On Wednesday morning I got up early and set off again. There were still five hundred miles to go and with the bike's range not much more than a hundred miles between fuelling that meant at least five stints. Realistically, allowing two hours for a stint, it was going to take at least ten hours. Add on a bit more for lunch and it was going to be even longer. I was glad Lesley wasn't on the bike with me. It wouldn't have been much fun for her and the miles were just boring motorway ones.

The first couple of stints went fine but as the day wore on I found myself lingering at the service stations. The further south I travelled, the hotter the weather became. I drank loads of water to keep hydrated but found that I had no appetite, which was unusual for me. Just before Avignon I made my last stop and called Ruth and David to let them know that I'd be arriving in about an hour. It was great to finally leave the motorway and head into the rugged countryside of the Luberon region.

It was eight o'clock by the time I arrived at Ruth and David's and I was glad not to have to ride any further. When they heard the bike they came out to greet me and I felt transported back to the time when I'd lived in the apartment above their garage in Lincoln. Ruth gave me a big hug and David shook my hand warmly.

"It's so good to see you," said Ruth.

"And you too. You both look so healthy."

"It's the climate and the lifestyle," said Ruth. "We spend so much time outdoors here. Far more than we would have done back in England."

Ruth did look in great shape. She'd lost weight and her slim figure accentuated her full breasts. David looked healthy too. When they'd lived in England the throat cancer that had left him unable to speak seemed to have taken its toll on him but the man standing in front of me looked fitter and healthier than the one I'd previously known.

"Come on in and get something to drink," said Ruth.

I could smell cooking the moment I walked through the door and it reminded me that I'd hardly eaten all day.

"What would you like?" Ruth asked, "Soft drink or beer?"

"Definitely a beer."

"Are you hungry?"

"I wasn't until I smelled your cooking."

"Ah. It's not actually my cooking," Ruth said, then seeing the slight confusion on my face added, "Hang on. I'll get you that beer. David, why don't you take Steven through to the patio."

I walked with David through house and was impressed with how it now looked. The last time we'd seen it was at Christmas. Back then it had been a building site, but now the interior of the main house was light, airy and tastefully furnished, while the patio and pool area almost rivalled Carole's. There was still work to do in places and the garden was far from finished but overall the place looked pretty impressive.

It could be difficult sitting alone with David, but I knew that the trick was to keep talking. So I started to talk about my journey through France and kept going until Ruth returned. She didn't come back alone however.

"Steven," Ruth said, handing me a beer. "This is Linh our housekeeper."

Linh was an Asian lady with a lovely figure but a very plain face, probably in her late thirties although it was difficult to be sure.

"Hallo Mister Steven," Linh offered in broken English.

"Hi, pleased to meet you," I said, not sure how to respond.

"Linh is originally from Vietnam, she speaks perfect French but very little English I'm afraid."

Ruth spoke to Linh in French and then Linh disappeared.

"I didn't know you had a housekeeper,"

"Well that's because you haven't spoken to us in six months Steven."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I became a bit focussed on my final exams."

"Yes, Lesley told us you had, but congratulations on your results by the way. We always knew you had it in you."

"Thank you." Then changing the subject, I said, "This house looks amazing. You must be really pleased with the result."

"We are. It's taken a year but we knew it would and seeing it come together has been fun. Of course it's cost us a lot more than we thought but David's worked on a new book through the winter and it's just about to be published so hopefully we'll be able to pay for it," Ruth joked.

"What about the house in Lincoln?"

"You really have been out of the loop Steven. We sold that at Easter."

"I'm sorry," I told them again. "I lost a bit of perspective these past few months."

"Don't beat yourself up, Lesley understands."

"She's been very supportive."

"And you have your own house now too. And a lodger I hear."

"She's not just our lodger," I admitted.

"I know," said Ruth, "Just like you weren't just our handyman and Linh's not just our housekeeper."

Linh returned with a big smile on her small face and a plate of buffalo mozzarella and tomatoes, drizzled with olive oil.

"You remembered," I said to Ruth.

"Of course," she replied.

The mozzarella starter had been my favourite dish when we'd visited Provence the previous year and I hadn't had it since our last trip to France. Then, a while later Linh returned with a steak and a salad which was equally delicious.

At about ten o'clock we came inside and David poured us all a glass of wine. I told them both what I considered to be my news although I suspect that Lesley had already told Ruth most of it. Ruth had been Lesley's role model and I knew that they still talked quite a bit on the phone.

When she'd finished in the kitchen, Linh also came and joined us. The conversation was in English though and I couldn't tell how much she understood. When David had finished his wine he tactfully got up and indicated he was going to bed. He kissed Ruth and shook my hand again, giving me a benevolent smile then turned to leave. I was surprised when Linh got up as well and after saying goodnight the two of them left together.

"Don't look so surprised," Ruth said laughing. "David's had a mistress almost all of his life. I should know. It used to be me."

It was true. Ruth had been David's mistress until he'd divorced his wife for her. He'd had others once they were married and then of course there'd been Lesley for the best part of five years. Now, it seemed, there was Linh.

"Who is she?"

"She's a refugee from Vietnam. She came here in 1975. She was a nurse back in Hanoi but when she came to France she ended up as a prostitute in Marseilles. Then she got a job as a housekeeper 'with benefits' for one of our friends out here. When he decided to move back to England he tried to find her another position and I thought that she might suit David down to the ground."

"So you chose her for David."

"In a way," Ruth replied. "He really likes her and she has absolutely no boundaries. She lets David do anything he wants and you know what David's imagination is like."

I did. David's imagination knew no boundaries either.

"Have you told Lesley?"

"She knows Linh is our housekeeper but that's all."

Ruth got up from the sofa that she'd been sharing with David and pulled me up from the chair I'd been sitting in.

"Why don't you pour me another glass of wine and come and join me in the Jacuzzi."

I did as she asked and we walked out on to the patio once again. Ruth turned the bubbling hot tub on then took off her summer dress. She'd always worn nice underwear and the delicate bra and panties she had on looked good against her tanned body. She tugged at my tee shirt pulling it off over my head then we kissed as she then proceeded to undo my jeans.

"You can play with my tits you know," Ruth said. "I know you want to."

I did and after unhooking Ruth's bra I held them in my hands and feasted on her nipples. Ruth waited patiently stroking my cock until I'd had my fill then she motioned to me to get in the Jacuzzi. The water was warm and the bubbles relaxing. We sat side by side for a while, drinking our wine then Ruth wanted to be kissed again.

I remember that when we'd first met, one of the things Ruth had wanted to do was kiss. David's cancer meant that most of his tongue had been removed and although by far the biggest impact had been his loss of speech, it affected them in less obvious ways too, like kissing. Ruth devoured my tongue the moment I pushed into her mouth and I let her play with it. Most women wouldn't want so much tongue play but Ruth couldn't get enough of something that was nowadays denied to her. Only when our jaws began to ache did she stop.

"How do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"In bed," I told her.

Ruth giggled and led me out of the Jacuzzi. After we'd dried each other off, she showed me the way to her bedroom and lay on the bed. I climbed on top of her and pressed myself against her. We kissed for a while then I worked my way down her body until my head was between her legs. Another thing David could no longer do for her was tongue her clitoris but it was a service I was only too happy to perform.

It didn't take long to get Ruth to orgasm, when you've been denied something for a while the anticipation seems to make you more sensitive. Ruth held my head tightly on to her when she came and only relaxed her grip when the orgasm had passed. Then I worked my way back up her body and let her taste herself on my lips. We began to kiss again as I pushed my cock into her.

"Fuck me now," she said, "but cum between my tits when you're ready."

Secretly, I'd been hoping Ruth would say this. I fucked her pussy for a while but all I really wanted was to get my cock between her breasts as soon as possible. When I couldn't wait any longer I pulled out of her and straddled her chest. She held her breasts together and I drizzled my spittle between them then lay my cock along the line of her cleavage. Ruth pushed her breasts around my cock and I began to fuck her tits. It felt out of this world. I let my balls slap against her which only heightened my arousal.

"Now you hold my tits," she offered.

She let go of them and I quickly used my own hands to wrap her breasts around my shaft. Then she placed a hand at the top of her cleavage, creating a tunnel with her fingers. Every time the head of my cock appeared it entered the tunnel and was massaged by the tips of her fingers. This was too much. I lasted about a minute more then gave in. I told Ruth to remove her hand, fucked her tits a couple more times, and then spilled my load over her chest and neck.

"Was that nice," she asked when I'd emptied myself onto her.

"You know it was," I replied.

"I like to think that there are still some things I can do for you that Lesley can't."

"That's very true," I laughed.

"But you know what I want now," she said.

"I do," I replied.

I scooped the cum from her body with my finger and fed it to her. Ruth had always like cum play and she opened her mouth and let me feed her like a chick in a nest. When I'd removed all the cum I lifted her head up and let her suck the last remnants from my cock. After that she wanted to kiss again. Some things never changed.

******************

I must have been tired because it was ten in the morning before I woke up. I was alone in the bed and so I pulled on my jeans and tee shirt and went out to see where everyone was. I found Ruth and Linh talking in the kitchen.

"Here he is," said Ruth. "I bet you're hungry."

"I am a bit," I said. "But I want to take you and David out for lunch."

"Ah, well, you're out of luck. David is off playing golf but you can take me out for lunch if you like."

"I thought we could go back to that place in Gordes we went to last year. If you don't mind driving that is."

"I'd like that," Ruth said. "But come and sit on the patio with me and have some breakfast. Then I'll give you a tour of the place."

Linh brought us some coffee along with a couple of fresh croissants and jam for me and afterwards Ruth showed me around the house. The house itself was old but everything looked new. The floors were flat, all the electrics worked, there was even proper central heating because it could get cold in the winter. There were four bedrooms, a living room that opened out onto the pool and a beautiful kitchen diner, plus a study for David to write in.

When we'd done the main house Ruth showed me the outbuildings that had been converted. Linh had her own small apartment and there was a basic but functional, three bedroom guest apartment.

"I've put you and your friends in here. I hope that's ok. It gives you a bit of privacy."

"That's great Ruth. Buster and Skye were expecting to sleep in a tent, so they'll be really pleased."

"I've got Carole and Fabien, Daniel and Kate and Michael and Claire in the main house."

"Sounds like you're going to be busy."

"I'm really looking forward to it. We've invited loads of our friends and neighbours from around the area too."

"Is there much that needs doing tomorrow?"

"There's quite a lot of setting up but we're paying people to do it so there's nothing for you to worry about."

"You know Lesley and I wanted to pay something towards all this."

"Absolutely not. We won't hear of it. Besides you know David still feels guilty about the way he treated Lesley. Let him try and make amends, if only for his sake. And let me try to make amends for getting you stabbed."

Ruth piloted her convertible Peugeot 504 through hilly Provencal roads like a native. To my eyes it wasn't as nice as the little Triumph GT6 she'd driven in the UK but perhaps it suited the locality better.

We parked up in the main square and found the restaurant we'd eaten at a number of times the previous year. The midday heat was fierce but in the shade of a big tree it was pleasant. It was nice to catch up with Ruth, I always enjoyed her company.

"So, tell me all about Suzy," Ruth asked.

"There's not much to tell," I said. "To be honest we don't know her that well. She and Lesley were bridesmaids at their friend Rachel's wedding, last weekend. I think Suzy had a crush on Lesley from when they'd met at the hen night a couple of weeks before and the two of them hit it off the night before the wedding."

"I see."

"Lesley's quite protective of her. Suzy's not had much luck with guys. She's very submissive and she wants to be told what to do in bed. Plus she can't seem to orgasm."

"Sometimes that can be psychological," Ruth said.

"I guess."

"Do you like her?"

"Yes, I do."

"And is she going to play with your friends?"

"I think so, as long as one of us is with her, at least for now. She played with us and Daniel and Kate the other night. That went well."

"I'm glad," Ruth said. "I can see Lesley with a girlfriend."

"Oddly enough, I can too."

"She's such a different girl from the one we knew a year ago. I'm so proud of her. David feels very guilty that he held her back, but in truth, without you she would never have changed."

"Thanks Ruth. And without you I would never have met her."

"I like to think I played my part," she laughed.

"So how is your love life these days?" I asked.

"Not so great to be honest. We know a few couples here but they tend to be our age and it's all pretty tame."

I felt sorry for Ruth. I knew what an appetite for sex she had.

"You know. You should get back to England more often. I'm sure Daniel would like to see more of you."

"Now that he has Kate, and Lesley, I doubt it."

"I think you'd be surprised," I told her. "Weren't you going to buy a flat in London?"

"Give us a chance," said Ruth.

"I just thought that perhaps flat hunting might give you a reason to come over."

We continued chatting long after the food had been eaten and only left when the waiters were trying to clear everything away. Ruth let me pay which was an odd sensation because a year ago, when I'd been a poor student, Ruth and David had literally had to pay for everything.

When we got back Linh came out to greet us and she and Ruth had a short conversation.

"It looks like your friends are here," Ruth told me.

We walked around to the pool only to find Buster and Skye swimming in it.

"You made it," I said

When they got out I gave Buster a man hug then hugged Skye and gave her a kiss, all of which left me a bit wet.

"Buster, Skye, I'd like you to meet Ruth," I told them.

"Hello," Ruth said kissing them, but at arm's length. "Lesley's told me all about you. You're both very welcome"

"Lesley's told us all about you and David too," Skye told her. "It's great to meet you and I'm a big fan of your husband's books too. Thank you for putting us up. This is a beautiful house,"

"It's taken a while to get there, as Steven knows, but it was worth the effort," Ruth conceded. "How was your journey?"

"It was interesting. I think we've caught three separate trains to get here and then a taxi. I have now discovered that Buster can actually sleep anywhere, at any time, which means that he's as fresh as a daisy and I'm exhausted."

"Let me get you all a drink," Ruth offered. "Is beer ok?"