Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds great, but Fabien, you don't need to leave on my account."

"To be honest, Suzy," Fabien said. "I'm pretty ashamed of what I did to you and I think some time away would be good. I'd really like it if perhaps we could start afresh when I get back."

"I'd like that too."

"Good," said Carole. "I haven't actually asked Skye if she wants to come to Paris. I'll give her a call now."

Later that evening, Lesley let Suzy take the middle space in the bed again. We both made sure she felt loved, but nothing more than that. The only slight problem was that Mickey now had a taste for lying near Suzy and so the three of us, plus the two dogs, fought for space on the bed.

******************

While we were still in bed on Thursday morning we heard Fabien leaving for Italy. Presumably he hadn't wanted the fuss of saying goodbye.

Buster and I had agreed that we'd spend the day at the winery, checking out the new floor and preparing the winemaking equipment for its installation on Friday. Carole had invited Buster and Skye over for a "Brunch" before we got started, although Brunch was an alien concept to Buster and myself as it seemed to unnecessarily combine two perfectly good meals into one?

After we'd eaten Carole suggested to the girls that they went into Aix and got their hair done. Lesley had wanted to get her hair trimmed before going to Annecy and Skye's student hair definitely needed tidying up. Suzy's was fine while Carole probably had hers styled once a fortnight in any case.

Buster and I got started in the winery but Buster could tell that I was still preoccupied with what had happened to Suzy.

"Are you ok mate?" he asked. "It's just you seem really quiet."

"Can you keep this to yourself?" I asked. "I mean not even tell Skye."

"If you ask me to," he replied.

I told Buster about what had happened with Suzy and he listened quietly.

"I'd be angry if I was you mate. If they'd have done that to Skye there'd have been hell to pay."

"But it would never have happened to Skye," I said. "Because she'd have told them when to stop and they'd have listened to her. Suzy didn't tell them to stop in fact she might have even told them to keep going but they should have known better."

"Tricky one," he replied.

"But you should see her arse mate, it's raw. It makes me so angry.

"It sounds like Carole and Fabien are sorry 'though and maybe it's not right to blame them completely."

"You're right. I just hate to see Suzy like this."

"It sounds like you're more hurt than she is."

"I know mate. I'm worried it could happen again, not with Carole and Fabien but with someone else."

At around five the girls stopped by the winery to show us their haircuts. Lesley looked fabulous but in my eyes she always did. You could see that Suzy's hair looked better while Carole's just looked perfect all of the time anyway. The biggest transformation by far was Skye. She looked amazing.

"What do you think," she asked us both, in that way girls do when they already know they look hot.

"You look fantastic babe," Buster replied.

"I'm with Buster on this one," I told her.

"Thank you," she said, kissing us both.

Buster and I decided to call it a day and we left him and Skye at the winery. Skye's new haircut had obviously done the trick for Buster and the two of them were being very tactile with each other. Carole and Suzy drove back to the house in the car while Lesley and I decided to walk back.

"Skye looks nice, doesn't she," Lesley said as we walked back.

"She looks amazing," I said. "You look amazing too. But then you do all of the time."

Lesley stopped and hugged me.

"Thank you," she said. "I wanted to look good for when we go to Annecy."

"Are you looking forward to seeing Daniel?" I asked.

"I am," she admitted. "Are you ok with that?"

"You know I am. You don't have to hide it."

"Thank you. Although with Heike and Kate both being there I'm going to feel like the ugly sister," she laughed.

"You're never the ugly sister," I told her. "And besides, I think Daniel will be as keen to see you as you are to see him."

"I hope so. He's put such a lot of effort into this holiday. I want to make it special for him."

"I think that you just being there will do that."

"Thank you," Lesley said kissing me. "You've been getting on well with Kate too since you finished university, haven't you?"

"I have. I don't know what I would have done without her while everyone else has been at work."

"You don't have sex with her in the daytime though do you?"

"We have done, sometimes we just have a cuddle, most of the time we're jousting."

"She really likes you, you know. She pretends to argue with you, but you're the only man she trusts after Daniel. You know that, don't you? Make her feel special this holiday."

"I'll try. You know right now I wish Suzy wasn't coming to Greece with us."

"It will blow over. It was a mistake Steven. We all make them. The important thing is that we learn from them."

That evening Lesley slept with Carole. It was important that the bond between them was intact and this was their way of securing it. When Suzy and I went to bed she cuddled into me for reassurance and it felt good.

******************

On Friday, Buster and I moved the winery equipment into position. Buster had hired a forklift truck to move the equipment into place as most of it had arrived on pallets. Positioning the fermentation vats was relatively straightforward but the de-stemming machine and the press was a different story. The forklift was great for getting the equipment into the winery but then we struggled to get it off the pallets. Eventually we managed it but 'Health and Safety' regulations had gone out of the window by the time we finished.

With all the big equipment in place we laid out the pumps and the pipes between to see what it would look like when it was finished. It would take Buster a while to connect everything up, but he didn't need me for that. Hopefully when we came back in two weeks it would all be working.

At around three in the afternoon Skye came over with some beers and sandwiches. It was roasting outside and so we sat on a blanket in the relative shade of a tree. Skye must have been sunbathing that day because all she'd done was wrap a sarong around her waist for the short journey from the house to the winery.

"Are you looking forward to going to Annecy?" Skye asked.

"Very much," I said. "Riding a bike in the mountains is just great."

"I don't understand bikes," Buster said. "I mean you've got a Porsche but you choose to ride that thing instead."

"If I have to explain then you won't understand," I joked. "Are you guys still enjoying it here? You're not getting bored, Skye."

"Not at all. Carole's involved me in a lot of stuff and on the few days I'm by myself I just relax. Plus Sophie and Pierre are good company. This is so much better than it would have been in England."

"Yeah, it is," said Buster. "Thanks mate."

"No worries."

"The only thing is," said Skye coyly. "Since we've been here, you've had sex with every other girl except me."

"There's no offence intended Skye." I told her.

Skye moved closer to me and put her hand on my crotch.

"Prove it," she said.

I glanced at Buster to check he was ok with it.

"Don't look at me," he laughed.

Buster moved closer to Skye and began to play with her breasts as she and I kissed. Skye undid my trousers as I removed her sarong.

"You're both all dusty and dirty," she said. "Take your clothes off."

We did as we were told and Skye stepped out of her bikini. Skye's breasts must have been at a least a D cup. I stared at them for just a moment too long.

"You can play with them," she said.

It would have been rude not to and Skye lay back on the towel to let us both play with her, while she wanked our cocks. I cupped one of her breasts and sucked on the nipple and Buster did the same.

"Finger me," she told us.

Buster and I both moved a hand down to her pussy and they touched. Graciously Buster moved his hand back up to Skye's tummy and I carried on. At first touch Skye's pussy seemed as dry as a bone but as I parted her lips I discovered a slippery gooeyness just below the surface. Skye pushed her hips up and having coated my fingers in her juice I slipped two inside her and pressed against her clitoris with the palm of my hand.

It's almost obligatory for two guys to spit roast a girl when the opportunity arises. I guess it's just a position that works well for everyone. It's comfortable for the girl and enjoyable for both guys at the same time. After fingering Skye for a while, she got up knelt on all fours and directed Buster and I into position. Since we'd started swinging with Buster and Skye I'd always felt like I was Buster's warm up act. Buster was a big guy and his cock's length was in proportion to his frame but it was his girth that was exceptional. Fully erect his cock was so thick that it reminded me of a tree trunk or one of those huge specimen root vegetables that people entered into competitions at county fairs. I knew that Lesley could hardly get her mouth around it but fortunately Skye was built on a larger frame.

I slipped myself into Skye and she felt good. I tried not to look at Buster's face as I fucked her, instead I watched the back of her head as his cock moved in and out of her mouth. Her muffled moans indicated satisfaction but it was hard to express much with her mouth so full.

I guess I had a year's experience of swinging on Buster who had only really been doing this for a couple of months and after a while the excitement got to him.

"Let's change ends," he said hurriedly.

We shuffled round and Skye took my modest offering into her mouth while Buster grabbed hold of Skye's hips and sunk his monster cock into her. He proceeded to fuck Skye for all he was worth, but it was short lived. The two of them grunted as he came inside her then Skye sighed, indicating that Buster's deposit had been gratefully received. We rested for a moment, both of us still in Skye, then pulled out.

"You know what I want now," Skye told me.

I did.

Skye lay on her tummy and I pushed my fingers into her pussy and pulled out a glob of the gooey mess inside. I rubbed it over her anus before pushing my thumb in. With my thumb embedded in her rectum I slid my cock into her cum filled pussy and coated it in the juice, then withdrew, lined myself up, and pushed my cock into her arse. Skye winced tightened her muscles, then relaxed and let me in.

More lubrication would have been good but I adapted and began with short strokes that allowed much of the movement to be taken by my foreskin. As I got closer to cumming however my strokes got longer and I found myself caring less about friction and more about my impending orgasm. With one hand Skye reached between her legs and stroked my balls and pushed me over the edge. I felt myself squirt into her and as I did Skye sighed.

I allowed myself a few seconds more inside her then did the gentlemanly thing and dismounted. Skye lay on her back and she and Buster kissed passionately as he fingered her.

"That's another reason I like being out here," she giggled. "I can't remember a time when I've had so much sex."

"I know what you mean," I said. "Lesley and I fell in love with the place for pretty much the same reason I guess."

"Plus you don't have to wear any clothes," Skye added.

"Skye's a bit of a naturist," Buster confided.

"It's true," she said. "I like being naked."

"That explains the lack of tan lines," I observed. "What about you Buster?"

"Yeah, I do it too, when we're around the house" he said, slightly embarrassed.

"I'll look forward to seeing you both on the cover of Health and Efficiency magazine then," I joked.

That evening Buster, Skye, Pierre and Sophie came over for a barbecue and a few beers. We would be leaving for Annecy in the morning but as we were coming back in a couple of weeks' time there wasn't a need for any big goodbyes. After they'd gone, Lesley announced that she and Suzy were going to bed as we needed to make an early start in the morning. I hadn't given any thought to where I'd be sleeping that night but I couldn't leave Carole on her own.

"I'll see you at eight," Lesley said giving me a kiss goodnight.

When we were alone Carole moved over to where I was sitting and snuggled into me.

"I feel really bad," she said. "You've spent most of your holiday sorting out the winery for us and look at how we repay you."

"Hmmm, things haven't quite gone to plan that's for sure," I replied.

"I'm sorry Steven. I'll make it up to you."

"These things happen, Carole. Promise me you'll look after Suzy next week."

"I promise."

When Carole and I went up to bed she cuddled into me. I knew that she would have pleasured if that's what I'd wanted but it didn't feel right. So we kissed and made out, then dozed off. When we met up again, in a week's time in Greece, this would all be behind us.

When he was sure the coast was clear, Donald jumped onto the bed and made himself comfortable. In no time at all he was chasing rabbits in his sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...