Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards Lesley lay between Suzy and me. We took turns kissing her and running our hands over her body and she swooned at the attention. She didn't object when Suzy parted Lesley's legs and dived between them. It was quite bold of Suzy in a way. Nobody had told her to do it. She'd done it because she wanted to. Lesley moaned softly as Suzy tenderly brought her to orgasm then kept her there for a couple of minutes before moving back up Lesley's body and kissing her again. The two girls kissed passionately for a while then relaxed and cuddled each other.

CHAPTER 4 - Pressing (and other) Problems

Nobody was feeling particularly spritely on Sunday except possibly Michael who could be heard in the kitchen of the main house rustling up breakfast for everyone with Linh.

When I'd got up earlier to make a coffee for the girls I'd heard conversation in French coming from the room being used by Pierre and Sophie. The female voice was Sophie's but the male's definitely belonged to Buster, so I assumed that Pierre must have been in the other room with Skye.

When breakfast was ready, Michael stood out on the patio and banged a saucepan with a wooden spoon. People began to emerge in varying states of alertness and I was trying to figure out who had been with who. I was pretty sure that Fabien and Kate would have spent the night together and so that probably left Daniel and Ruth again and Carole and David. I couldn't see Carole and David together but I guess that, when they were married, she and Daniel would have swapped with Ruth and David quite a bit.

Michael and Linh served up an amazing full English breakfast which was just what was required after the previous night's excesses.

Suzy was definitely a bit glum as we sat eating our breakfast. It can't have been much fun having to go home while we carried on our adventure. I tried to make her feel better by talking about the sailing holiday we'd be sharing in a few weeks' time but I was, at best, only partially successful.

After breakfast it was time to start packing up and thinking about moving on to Aix. Sophie and Pierre were the first to leave, taking Buster and Skye with them. Since they were all going to be living in the same house for the next few weeks it made sense. Next to go were Michael and Claire. Although they were going to be staying with Carole and Fabien for a couple more days, they wanted to see Avignon before travelling on to Aix. When they asked Lesley if she'd like to join them Lesley jumped at the chance of spending the afternoon with them.

Daniel and Kate's plane wasn't until later in the afternoon and of course they were taking Suzy back, so I stayed with them. Carole and Fabien didn't seem to be in any hurry either and so we all sat with Ruth and David chatting. While Ruth, David, Daniel and Carole reminisced Suzy struck up a conversation with Fabien which gave me time to talk to Kate.

"They look to be getting on," said Kate when Suzy and Fabien were out of earshot.

"They do," I said, then I told Kate about how Lesley had walked in on them to find Suzy tied to a chair with Fabien fucking her from behind.

"Actually," Kate continued. "We wondered if it'd be ok if we asked Suzy to stay with us while you're away?"

"I'm sure she'd like that, although it is a bit of a drive for her to get to work."

"I hadn't thought about that," Kate admitted.

At lunchtime we went back to a local restaurant. Daniel, Kate and Suzy drove in one car so that they could leave for the airport straight afterwards, while Ruth, David, Carole and Fabien went in another and I rode my bike.

Suzy was looking a bit glum again and Carole had noticed this.

"Do you have much holiday left this year?" Carole asked Suzy.

"A fair bit," Suzy replied.

"Well why don't you come and stay with us instead of going back to London?"

"It's really nice of you Carole and I'd love to but I have to be back at work on Monday."

"I understand. What about next week then?" Carole asked in her slightly direct manner.

Suzy thought for a moment.

"I'd really, really like to, but I'm not sure if I can get the time off work at such short notice. My boss only reluctantly agreed to let me have the time off to go to Greece."

"Where do you work?" Carole asked.

Suzy told Carole where she worked and I watched as Carole and Daniel exchanged glances. If you didn't know what you were looking for then you'd have missed it but Daniel nodded at Carole almost imperceptibly. Daniel would know someone, or someone who knew someone who could fix this.

"Well, why don't you ask your boss on Monday," Carole continued. "You never know until you ask and it is holiday season after all."

"I will Carole. Honestly, I'd love to come if I can. Thank you."

"Well, Iet's hope you can. I have a good feeling that you'll be ok. I'll call you on Monday night to find out how you got on then we can book you a flight."

"In the meantime," said Kate, "why don't you come and stay with us. It'll be much better than being stuck on your own and Daniel will sort out a taxi to get you to work each day, won't you darling."

"Yes, of course," said Daniel.

Suzy looked at me, as if she needed my permission.

"Sounds like a good idea," I told her. "My only advice would be don't eat anything that Kate cooks."

Kate thumped me hard on the arm then admitted to Suzy that I did have a point.

"You've all been so welcoming," Suzy added. "I've really enjoyed this week-end. Thank you."

"You're very welcome, Suzy," said Ruth. "We're glad you could be here."

Daniel, Kate and Suzy left for the airport after lunch and the rest of us returned to Ruth and David's. We had a final cup of tea then Carole and Fabien left for Aix. I waited until they'd gone before loading my stuff back onto the motorbike as I wanted to thank Ruth and David for everything they'd done for us, not just for the party.

"You know we've both got things we feel guilty about," said Ruth, "but we're so pleased at how everything worked out with you and Lesley."

"If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have met the love of my life. What else can I say," I told them.

"Go, before I start crying," Ruth said sniffling a bit. "Now, you two have a good holiday and we'll see you soon."

"You will, I promise. And good luck with the book sales."

I hugged Ruth and shook David's hand then set off.

I was in no hurry and decided to take a circuitous route to Aix. The map I was using showed which roads were the most scenic and so I stitched together a route based on these. What could have taken an hour and a half by the quickest route took the best part of 3 hours on the prettier one, with a stop for a coffee mid-way. It was a beautiful day and a pleasure to be out on the bike.

When I got to Aix I made a stop at our own house first before going on to Carole and Fabien's. When I arrived there I was surprised by how neat everything was, especially the garden. I could hear voices to the back of the house and so walked round. Sophie and Pierre had a barbecue going and they were sitting out with Buster and Skye enjoying a beer.

"Here comes the landlord," said Buster.

"Your house is beautiful," said Skye.

"To be honest," I said, "I don't remember it looking as good as this when we bought it. You've done a great job on the outside Pierre, the orchard looks fantastic."

"Come on, I'll show you what we've done inside," said Sophie.

Skye got up to come inside with us but Pierre stayed in his seat and so she casually sat down again. Sophie led me into the kitchen, which had been repainted.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It looks great," I managed before giving in to the urge to kiss her.

Sophie didn't need any encouraging and she responded eagerly. I lifted her summer dress up and then hoisted her up onto the work surface. Spreading her legs I pulled her towards me and we continued to kiss.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, but better for seeing you."

"Is everything ok with Buster and Skye?"

"Everything's fine. You know we played with them last night don't you?"

"I did hear you talking to Buster in bed this morning."

"He's nice, I like him. Pierre and Skye get on well too."

"Good"

"Steven, I know you need to spend time with Lesley and Carole, but you won't forget me while you're here will you?"

"I promise I won't," I told her.

We kissed some more then Sophie showed me around the rest of the house. They'd painted a lot of the rooms downstairs but what really struck me was that the house was immaculately clean from top to bottom. Sophie was obviously very house-proud and I guess that shouldn't have surprised me.

When we re-joined everyone in the garden, Pierre asked if I was staying for food.

"Thanks but I should get over to Carole and Fabien's." I told him. "Actually, the reason I came over to ask was a big favour from Buster."

I explained about the problems at the winery and how I'd said to Carole that we'd have a look to see if we could help with the electrics.

"No problem," Buster told me. "Happy to help."

"Thanks mate," I said gratefully. "I'm sorry to borrow your boyfriend Skye but I'm sure Lesley would love to show you around Aix tomorrow."

"That'll be nice," she said. "I could do with a girly day."

"Great, we'll come over after breakfast then."

I got on the bike and rode the short distance to Carole and Fabien's. When I arrived Lesley opened the front door and Carole appeared too.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Lesley stood to one side and the two dogs squeezed past her. They were on me before I knew it but poor old Donald didn't know what to do with himself. He'd run up to me then turn back to Lesley and Carole then run back to me again. I knelt down and they put their paws on my shoulders and toppled me over then started to lick me. I wrestled with them for a while and when I got up I saw everyone at the front door laughing.

"Would you like a beer?" asked Carole.

"I'd love one," I replied. "I've just been round to the house to ask Buster for his help tomorrow and they were all in the back garden having a barbecue."

"You haven't eaten, have you?" asked Carole in a slightly worried voice.

"No, but I'm starving now," I said.

"Good, because we're having a barbecue too."

I unpacked my belongings from the bike and took them up to our bedroom. Lesley came with me and the two hounds followed closely behind.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

"It was lovely," Lesley replied. "Avignon's really pretty, although the shops were shut as it's a Sunday."

Lesley put her arms around my neck and kissed me, although she was careful to keep her distance as I was coated in dust and dog saliva.

"I'll have a quick shower and change then I'll be down," I told her.

"There'll be a beer waiting for you," she said.

Fabien did do a very good barbecue and my steak tasted fantastic. Washed down with a couple of beers it was perfect. After dinner we talked about the winery and what needed doing. I felt a bit sorry for Fabien because effectively we were discussing his failure but it was too late to worry about that I guess.

I said to Lesley that it would be nice if she took Skye into Aix and Lesley agreed. Claire said she'd also like to go with them and so Michael, not wanting to spoil a girl's day out, asked if he could tag along with us. Then Carole said that she'd like to join the girls in Aix too.

"You don't need me, do you?" she said looking at me, not Fabien.

"We should be ok between us," I said trying to include Fabien in the conversation.

In my experience of successful executives, they fall into two categories. There are those that like to micro manage everything, and there are those who surround themselves with people they trust then let them to get on with it. Carole was the latter. She knew that she knew nothing about building a winery. The worry for me was that I didn't either.

******************

On Monday morning Lesley and I woke up to the sound of Donald's tail thumping against the bedsheets. Nothing beats sleeping with a dog on the bed, provided you don't want to have sex of course.

Once Donald knew we were awake the battle was lost and we knew we had to get up and take him and Mickey out for a run. It was nice to get out before the day got too hot and we ran to the shepherd's hut at the top of the hill. From our previous visits we knew that Carole stored water for both runners and dogs at the hut and so we rested there a while and re-hydrated before running back again.

Nobody was up when we got back to the house and so we fed the dogs then went up to have a shower. Lesley was first in and I joined her a few moments later. We soaped each other off and I let my hands travel all over Lesley's body on the pretence of getting her clean. She knew the effect she was having on me and it was pretty obvious that I wanted to have sex, so she turned and faced the shower wall, sticking up her bum out provocatively. With one hand teasing a nipple and the other frigging her clit, I fucked her from behind for as long as I could but I didn't last long.

After I came I pulled out of her and pushed four fingers into her pussy instead. Lesley squirmed on them for a short while then relaxed and surprised me by peeing over my hands as I fingered her. She giggled as the warm straw coloured liquid ran between my fingers before being washed away. When she'd relieved herself she turned round and soaped my cock then told me to pee for her. She directed my jet over her belly and I emptied my bladder as she gently wanked my cock. I felt my erection returning but we didn't really have time to investigate that possibility so we stepped out of the shower to dry ourselves off instead.

After a breakfast cooked by Michael, we drove over to the winery, taking Carole's Land Rover and Fabien's Citroen, stopping on the way to let Buster know we were ready. Sophie had gone to work but Buster, Skye and Pierre, who was on a day off, were in the kitchen. Pierre asked if he could tag along and we all continued on to the winery.

When we got there, the scale of what needed to be done became apparent. The buildings were still almost derelict and the winemaking equipment stood in the yard unopened in the crates it had been delivered in. It made me wonder what Fabien had been doing for the last six months and I could see that Carole was embarrassed. The one thing they did have however was a three phase electricity supply terminating in a cabinet that had been mounted on the wall.

We walked into the winery building and I asked if they had a plan for the layout of the equipment. They did not. Then Pierre noticed something far worse. The floor was an uneven mixture of dirt and flagstones. There was no way you could put heavy equipment on it.

"I think you're going need to put down a concrete floor," he said.

"It's all a fucking shambles," said Carole in an uncharacteristic fit of desperation.

"No it isn't," I told her, "we just need to come up with a plan. Look, why don't you go to Aix like you planned and the five of us can figure out what needs doing."

If nothing else Carole needed to be separated from Fabien and so it was a relief when she agreed to carry on into Aix with the girls. When they'd gone, the five of us stood contemplating the immensity of the task.

"So the first job has to be getting a concrete base down," I suggested.

"I think I can help there," Pierre said. "I have a cousin who's a groundwork contractor. He's done this sort of thing before. I could give him a call."

"That would be great. Even if he can't help us he might be able to tell us what needs to be done."

"Well it's not that complicated," Pierre told us. "You need to dig out the floor, put down a base, lay down some steel reinforcing mesh then pour the concrete over it."

"We're going to need a digger aren't we?"

"That would be best." Pierre confirmed. "I'll ask my cousin."

"Is there any way we can see a working winery Fabien?"

"Why?" asked Fabien petulantly.

"To see how everything's laid out and connected."

"I think I can call someone," Fabien said trying to sound more positive.

"Today?"

"Sure."

"In that case Pierre can you talk to your cousin, then can you and Fabien take the Land Rover and get some wheelbarrows and shovels, plus things like gloves and safety gear. Meanwhile Michael, Buster and me will pay a visit to the winery?"

Fabien called his friend who was happy to help us out and after we'd gone back to the house to collect my camera we drove over to the winery in Michael's hire car.

The owner of the winery was very helpful. He explained to Michael and Buster each stage of the process and they translated for me while I took loads of photographs. There weren't too many stages but it was still going to be a lot of work to connect the equipment together. Michael knew a bit about wine and was very interested in how it was produced. He was even more interested in sampling the produce afterwards. We split a bottle with the owner when we'd finished the tour and Michael bought a case off him to give to Carole.

Afterwards we went to Aix to find a shop that would develop the photos. We found one that did a two hour turnaround then had lunch while we waited. If it had been Buster and me we'd probably have got something quick with a pint but that was never going to satisfy Michael, so we found a proper restaurant. Over lunch we talked more about what needed to be done and tried to come up with a plan. I just hoped that Pierre and Fabien were having some luck with the floor otherwise we'd still be stuck at square one.

After lunch we collected the photos and drove back to the winery. When we got there we found Pierre and Fabien prizing out the flagstones with a crow bar. It looked like hard work, the flagstones were heavy.

"How did it go with your cousin," I asked Pierre.

"Good and bad. He can't help us because he's going on holiday but he's letting us use his equipment. He's got a digger and a compactor and some other tools he can lend us. He's going to bring them over this afternoon. He's also put me in touch with someone who can supply the aggregate for the base and the steel for the reinforcing, as well as a company that can deliver the concrete, you know on a lorry. We just need to figure out how much we need and when we want it."

I sat down with Pierre and a pencil and paper and tried to figure out the volumes of aggregate, concrete and steel we needed. I remembered my old school woodworking teacher's mantra 'measure twice, cut once', so I got Buster to check my maths afterwards then we added twenty per cent extra just to be on the safe side. The last thing we needed to figure out was when we wanted the concrete delivered. It was Monday now and provided that we could get the aggregate tomorrow it looked like Friday would be possible.

"What do you think Fabien?" I asked him. "You're going to be the one that's paying, so you need to be happy with this."

"I trust you guys," was all that Fabien said.

"Ok," Pierre said to him. "Let's get this order placed."

Michael excused himself at this point. Lifting heavy stones wasn't what he'd been put on this earth to do and he knew it. So he gave Pierre and Fabien a lift back to the house so that they could use a phone to order the materials we needed, while Buster and I took over prizing up the flagstones.

"Fabien looks a bit out of his depth," said Buster as we began to prize of the larger stones up.

"Completely," I agreed,

"Pierre seems to be solid though."

"He is. I guess being in the police gives you a bit of confidence in dealing with people."

"Skye seems to like him," Buster joked.

"I don't think you got too bad a deal with Sophie though."

"I'm not complaining mate, although she does go on about you a lot. Steven this, Steven that."

1...45678...12