Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We waited for Lesley who, when she returned, had a big grin on her face.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Your husband," Lesley said to Carole, "has Suzy tied over the back of a chair while he fucks her from behind. Suzy's loving it."

We all laughed.

"He can be a bit dominant in the bedroom," Carole admitted, slightly concerned.

"It's exactly what Suzy needs," Lesley told her.

When we got back to Carole's bedroom the three of us took a shower. Lesley and Carole soaped me off and then each other.

"You've shaved your pussy," Lesley exclaimed as she ran the bar of soap over Carole's body.

"Yes, I'm still getting used to it. I think it looks better when you're wearing a swimming costume, but if I'm honest, I did it because Fabien likes it."

"Do you like it?" Lesley asked me. "I've been thinking of shaving mine."

I couldn't help admiring Carole's taught body. For a woman of forty five she could easily have passed for thirty and the lack of pubic hair made her look younger still. I hadn't noticed Carole's smooth pussy the night before, probably due to the lack of any foreplay. Back in the 80s there was more body hair than there is today, on men and women, and some women's pussies were out of control. Lesley tended to trim hers short with scissors, but in those days if you went down on a woman, it wasn't uncommon to end up with a pubic hair in your teeth.

"I think you should," I told her.

Lesley seemed excited at the prospect and couldn't stop rubbing Carole's pussy with the bar of soap which in turn had Carole squirming in her hands.

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves off then the three of us lay on the bed. I could have predicted exactly what was going to happen and sure enough Lesley dived between Carole's legs to suck her clitoris. Carole squirmed some more before giving in to the pleasure and she wanked my cock while Lesley sucked her off. Only when Lesley had made her orgasm did I get to fuck Carole. Lesley knelt behind us, playing with my cock and balls as I shuttled in and out of Carole. As a result it was a short but sweet fuck, followed by another shower.

I thought we would be last for breakfast but, as it turned out, only Ruth and Daniel had beaten us to it. Carole exchanged hugs with her ex-husband and you could see there was still genuine affection between the two of them. It was nice to see.

A little while later Suzy and Fabien joined us along with Kate and Buster. While Fabien was saying hello to everyone Lesley and Suzy exchanged whispers and giggled. When faced with Daniel's ex-wife and ex-lover, Kate made a point of sitting with her husband to make sure that everyone knew who he'd be flying home with.

"It seems that we're just missing my husband and your girlfriend, Buster," Ruth said. "I'll go and tell them to hurry up. And I'll get Linh to bring the breakfast out."

When Skye and David emerged, they did so with smiles on their faces. Skye was the youngest of the group and it would have been easy for her to have been embarrassed or self-conscious as she joined everyone else at the breakfast table. But in Skye's mind she'd done nothing to be embarrassed about. She'd wanted to fuck David and now she had. I couldn't help admiring her for that. She gave Buster a quick kiss and a hug then sat down beside him.

Breakfast was a noisy, good humoured affair with everyone at ease in each other's company. Most of the men at the table had slept with most of the women (and vice versa). The only exceptions were the newcomers. Buster hadn't slept with Carole or Suzy, and Fabien and Skye hadn't slept together, but by the end of the holidays that wouldn't be the case. David hadn't slept with Suzy, although I suspected that Lesley wouldn't let that happen.

Things became even livelier when Michael and Claire Taylor turned up. Lesley attached herself to them and you could see they appreciated it. But it concerned me that Buster and Skye might assume that because they were such good friends with everyone that they were also swingers. I took the two of them to one side to check that they understood the situation, but I needn't have worried.

"Lesley's already instructed us to be on our best behaviour in front of them," Skye reassured me, "but is he really a High Court Judge?"

"Yes he is, and Claire is a family court judge too."

"She really loves them doesn't she?"

"As far as she's concerned they're her parents and since their own daughter died they treat her like she was theirs."

"That's both sad and beautiful at the same time," said Skye.

"It is, isn't it," I replied.

At two o'clock everyone dispersed to their rooms to get ready. Lesley hassled me to make sure I was dressed and ready in time. To be honest I was struggling to keep my mind on the job. Having two half naked girls in the room with me proved distracting but somehow I made it.

The party started at three and was planned to go on until midnight. It was going to be a fairly long day but the idea was that the afternoon would be a relaxed informal affair followed by a sit down meal and speeches in the early evening then a disco afterwards. Basically, there were three distinct sets of people invited, our friends, Ruth and David's friends from England (which apparently included other famous British science fiction/fantasy authors) and lastly, the new friends that Ruth and David had made since moving to France.

People started arriving soon after three and the grounds filled up quite quickly. Ruth and David were busy greeting their guests but, with a few exceptions, most of the people we knew were already here. So we sat drinking and chatting in a group that consisted of Daniel and Kate, Michael and Claire, Fabien and Carole, Buster and Skye, Suzy, Lesley and me.

Of those who weren't staying at Ruth and David's, the first to arrive were Pierre and Sophie.

"Your girlfriend's here," whispered Lesley, teasing me.

Pierre and Sophie knew most of the people in our group but they didn't know Suzy, or Buster and Skye. Lesley hadn't seen Sophie or Pierre since Christmas and, although I'd spent a long weekend in Corsica with Sophie only a few weeks before, I hadn't seen Pierre for six months either.

"Sophie, Pierre. These are our friends, Buster and Skye," Lesley said introducing them. "They're going to be staying at the house for a couple of weeks."

"I'm sorry," said Skye. "We promise not to make too much noise."

"Honestly, it's not a problem," said Sophie. "We'll enjoy the company and we can practise our English."

"Actually Buster can speak French," I said.

Sophie tried him with a bit of French conversation and was a bit surprised when Buster really could speak French properly.

"And this is Suzy, our lodger," Lesley added.

Sophie eyed Suzy cautiously as if she might in some way be competition but Pierre stepped in.

"So we have something in common. We're Steven and Lesley's lodgers too," he joked. Then he added, "Are you coming to Aix?"

"No," said Suzy with a hint of sadness. "I'm going back to London tomorrow."

"Oh well," replied Pierre. "Perhaps next time."

"Where are you staying?" Lesley asked.

"We're going to drive back later." Sophie confirmed.

"There's a spare place in the apartment," Lesley suggested.

Sophie looked at Pierre and they agreed.

At four o'clock, a black Mercedes pulled up and out of its front appeared Peters, Daniel's chauffer, and his wife Cathy.

"I thought Ian and Cath couldn't make it," I said to Lesley.

"Wait 'til you see who's in the back," she replied.

Peters opened the back door and out stepped my mum, while from the other side of the car my dad appeared followed by my big sister.

"Surprise," Lesley cried out.

I was shocked. I really had thought they weren't coming. We went over to greet them and I felt my eyes welling up a bit as I hugged my mum and my big sister Jackie. I wanted to hug my dad but I knew he'd feel more at home with handshake.

"I didn't think you'd fly," I said to my mum after Lesley had hugged them all too.

"Neither did I," mum replied, "but Lesley and your friends convinced me. Then Mr. Peters and Cathy came with us and looked after us like royalty."

"Ian, Cathy I don't know what to say, but thank you." I said hugging them both.

"It was a pleasure Stevie-boy. It's good to see you," then he added, "You too Mrs Carter."

"Thank you so much for doing this," Lesley said hugging them both.

"It's our pleasure, honestly," Cathy replied.

Daniel and Kate, and Michael and Claire came over to join us. It was nice to see Michael and Claire relishing their role as Lesley's parents and taking the time to speak to mine. I could see that Lesley was so proud of them. For some reason Kate and my mum also got on well and Mum was very pleased to see her. Kate had been a frequent visitor to my parents' house while I'd been at uni. often accompanying Lesley when she went to visit them. As far as mum was concerned Kate was like royalty.

My mum couldn't wait to meet everyone but my dad was less keen and so Peters took him to the bar for a beer. Mum was particularly keen to talk to Buster who she'd heard about from my time at uni. but never met.

Our group was a bit too big to stay together by this time and it would have been rude to ignore everyone else so we split up and mingled, with Lesley, Suzy and I staying with my parents and Jackie for most of the afternoon.

Next to arrive was Markus and Heike, who also had Katja and a young man we'd never seen before with them. When Heike spotted us she ran towards us and literally jumped on me to hug me, then hugged Lesley, shrieking as she did.

"I've missed you two so much," Heike told us.

When Heike let us go we were both able to greet Markus finally.

"Markus, Heike. These are my parents and my big sister, Jackie."

"We are very pleased to meet you," said Markus, quite formally, first shaking my parent's hands, then Jackie's. "Steven you know Katja of course but I don't believe you've met Gerhard."

"No, we haven't but it's good to see you both. Thank you for coming."

I hugged Katja and shook Gerhard's hand.

Heike was a bundle of excitement and couldn't keep it to herself.

"I can't believe it's been so long. I'm so looking forward to our holiday in Annecy with you," she said hugging us both again. Then turning to my parents she said, "I owe these two a lot, you should be very proud of them both."

"Yes," said Markus seriously, "you should."

"Oh and this is our lodger, Suzy," Lesley added, introducing Suzy.

Heike looked at Suzy and gave her a big hug.

"You, lucky, lucky girl," she said. "Do you want to swap? You can have Markus and I'll come and live with these two."

"I'm sure you don't mean that," Suzy laughed.

We chatted for a while, then Markus spotted Daniel and they all went to say hello to him and Kate.

"She's a lively one," my mum said, when they'd left. "How do you know them?"

"Markus' family own a bank in Munich and they are an investor in Durolitum," Lesley told her.

"They own a bank," said Jackie incredulously. "A whole bank?"

"Yes."

"And you're going on holiday with them?"

"It's only for a few days, but yes."

"Bloody hell Stevie. You've changed."

At that moment I saw Lesley's face change and following her gaze I saw Rosemary and Ray looking a bit lost in amongst the guests. They noticed Lesley and me and nervously walked over.

"Rosemary, Ray. We're glad you could make it. Thank you for coming," I told them.

"Thank you for inviting us," Ray replied.

I shook their hands and Lesley reluctantly did the same.

"These are my parents, Frank and Sandy, my big sister Jackie and our friend Suzy," I continued.

Rosemary and Ray shook everybody's hand and then there was silence. I could see I was really going to have to work for this.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"We came in yesterday, we're staying in Avignon, how about you?"

"I came down on my motorbike on Wednesday and Lesley and Suzy came in on Thursday evening. Mum, dad and Jackie surprised me and flew in today."

"We weren't going to come," said mum sensing the tension and wanting to help. "I've always been scared of flying but Lesley persuaded me. But you know it really isn't that bad after all and it's so beautiful down here. Not at all like Stepney."

"Next time you come we'll stay at our house in Aix," Lesley said as if making the point that we had a house in Aix.

"You're both looking well," Rosemary told Lesley and me.

"Well my excuse is not having to work for a living at the moment," I said, "Lesley's is good genes and plenty of exercise."

I don't know if she did it intentionally but then my mum made things a whole lot worse.

"How do you know each other," she asked?

Before Rosemary had a chance to answer, Lesley jumped in.

"I knew Rosemary as a child, but then we lost touch," she replied.

You could see tears forming in Rosemary's eyes and she excused herself saying that she needed to use the bathroom, Ray followed her. Lesley stood stony faced staring into space.

"You know it's not hard to figure out who Rosemary really is," my mum said to Lesley. "The two of you look so alike."

"She abandoned me Sandy. I know I invited her but I just don't think I can forgive her."

"She looks like she wants to make up for it now."

"I know."

"She's your own flesh and blood Lesley."

Lesley looked like she was going to cry.

"I'm sorry Sandy, would you excuse me and Steven for a bit."

"I'm sorry Lesley, I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's alright, honestly. I just need a moment alone."

My mum looked mortified and Dad and Jackie looked at her as if to say "What on earth were you thinking?"

Suzy stayed with my parents and I took Lesley back to our room. When we were alone she cried a bit, but not buckets.

"What do you think I should do?" she asked.

"I think only you can make that decision but it seems to me that you can either forget about Rosemary or you can choose to forgive her. But mum's right, whatever her failings, she did at least bring you into this world."

At seven o'clock food was served and everyone sat down at tables in the marquee. There must have sixty people I guess, perhaps a few more. The tables were laid as if it was a wedding with the celebrants and their families at the front.

After the meal was over waitresses came round with champagne and Buster who was master of ceremonies stood up and asked for silence.

First up was Ruth, who first spoke in French, basically apologising that everything else was going to be in English.

"It's so good to see so many of our friends together in one place," she started. "David and I first came to Roussilon a year ago and fell in love with this place. It's taken us a year to build our dream house, but finally we've done it and we're excited to be able to welcome you all. We're here today for a number of reasons and one of them is to celebrate the release of David's new book, it's the first one he's written in France.

People clapped and David showed his appreciation.

"Being a writer is all that David has ever wanted to be, and we've been fortunate that people like his books. Early on David was lucky enough to find a publisher who believed in him and although I know that Daniel only ever read David's first book, his support over the years has been invaluable. So, Daniel, thank you. "

The crowd clapped and David and Daniel acknowledged each other.

"But to be honest none of that is why we're here today. The real reason is to celebrate Steven and Lesley's marriage. Had things gone to plan this would have been their actual wedding day, but things rarely seem to go to plan with these two."

The crowd laughed.

"David and I have known Lesley for about six years and we'd like to think we played our part in bringing Lesley and Steven together. You see, we gave Steven a summer job, painting our house in Lincoln. He lived in the apartment above our garage and every weekend Lesley would drive over from Nottingham to spend the weekend with him. Steven fixed up David's old motorbike and the two of them used to go out for rides on it, in fact if you look outside you'll see the motorbike parked on the drive today."

Ruth stopped and looked at the two of us.

"Looking back, there are things both David and I wish we had done differently. It was because of me that Steven was stabbed and ended up in hospital in Marseilles. Steven risked his life for me and I can never repay him for that."

Ruth looked lovingly at Lesley then continued.

"Over the past year we've seen Lesley change from the pretty, slightly awkward, slightly quirky girl we knew, into the beautiful, confident young woman she is today. I know she's captured the hearts of many of the people in this room and David and I are so happy for that. I also know that Steven was the catalyst for that change. It worries me to think that these two might not have met but fortunately they did. So please raise your glasses in a toast to Steven and Lesley."

The crowd toasted us and Ruth hugged Lesley with a slight tear in her eye. Then Buster got up and tapped his wine glass to get everyone's attention.

"Please be silent for the father of the bride, Mr. Justice Michael Taylor."

Michael stood up and thanked Buster for his introduction.

"Well, as most of you will know I'm not actually the father of the bride. Our own daughter, Ophelia, was taken from us a few years ago which is something that, as a parent, you never fully come to terms with. One of the proudest moments of any father's life should be walking your daughter down the aisle on her wedding day. I thought that had been denied to me, but I was fortunate to be given a second chance."

Michael reached down and held Claire's hand. I understood how important it was for him to say that. However much they loved Lesley they couldn't let their own daughter's memory be forgotten.

"Claire and I first met Lesley and Steven a year ago in Aix. It was the day before the wedding of our friends, Carole and Fabien. We'd arrived at Carole's house early in the morning and were talking with her in the kitchen when Lesley ran in squealing. She was being chased by Steven and behind him were Carole's two huge guard dogs joining in on the game. I remember Carole introducing Lesley and Steven and telling us, 'You'll have to excuse these two, they're in love'."

Michael took a sip of water then continued.

"Anyway, Steven spent the rest of that day working on putting up the marquees while Lesley mooned around the house like a lovesick puppy. It was clear to see that she wished it was her getting married. So that evening I asked Steven why they hadn't already tied the knot. He told me that they'd not long been engaged and that they'd planned to get married in a year's time, but confided that he too wished they were already married. However, he had to go back to university in a week and so getting married simply wasn't an option for them."

"Now, there are some benefits to being a high court judge, besides wearing a wig that is, and so I suggested that I could arrange for them to be married quickly, if that was what they both wanted. They told me it was and so just a few days later we were all back together in Westminster registry office. I hadn't expected that Lesley would ask me to give her away but it was one of the happiest moments of my life."

"Since then Lesley's been a permanent fixture in the lives of Claire and myself. I've lost count of the meals that Lesley and I have cooked together, the hours that Claire and Lesley have spent playing the piano or the games of scrabble we've competed over. We've shared laughter and on a few, rare, occasions a few tears too. I don't say this lightly when I say that Lesley has become like a daughter to us."