All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Swinger Ep. 38'

by M4bloke

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman54about 2 months ago

Another great installment of the best story here on Literotica. 5 stars. If I could give it more, I would.

It will be interesting to see where you take the story with Henke though. I can completely understand her feeling vulnerable since her attack at the swingers party. I'm thinking Steven needs to have a sit down with her and point out that she might need some help dealing with it. Other than Marcus, he seems like the only one she'll listen too. I imagine that Ferdi will let those know how well Lesley and Steven handle the situation in the nightclub and possibly we'll see them go on some mission together.

Seems as though Lynne is coming around to the touch of a man. On one hand, I would have liked Steven to have fucked her that night, but being new together and the fact she works for him maybe had them take baby steps here. I can see a foursome in the future with Lynne and her partner and Steven and Lesley. Also, I would love to know how her attire at work changes. What can I say, I love seeing a well dressed lady.

It would have been nice for Lesley to spill her night with Daniel and Ferdi to Steven. By offering up her ass again, Steven knows (as does your loyal readers) that it must have been some night. I'm sure he would have loved to of have heard it (as would the rest of us) ;-) She is a hot firecracker that one. As she put it, she wanted to be a little slut, and I'm sure the readers would love to know what she did to live up to that LOL

I very much look forward to the next chapter. I am so happy you are continuing to provide your fans more and more into the lives of Steven and Lesley.

Until the next chapter, thank you again.

Lee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM4bloke@M4bloke
Fifty something male from the UK who from time to time enjoys writing. I like taking elements from my dim and distant past and combining them with elements that are entirely fictional, to create stories that were much more interesting than real life was.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES