Memorial Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breathe Baby Girl," he commanded, " breathe for Daddy."

When I finally sucked in some air, he pulled back and thrust back in slowly, then did it again. "That's it Baby, do it again, breathe," he ordered as he slowly withdrew then pushed back inside me. Over and over he repeated sliding in and out of me.

That felt good, hurt some, but felt good also, I thought as he slowly moved in and out of me. Yes, I thought, this is not too bad. He got in a slow rhythm and I finally felt my core muscles clench around his cock. Fuck yes this felt good, and I started meeting his thrust. I moaned as we got in a rhythm and he increased the pace of withdrawing and pushing back in, until he was withdrawing until he almost pulled out, then he would thrust back in balls deep, making me grunt as he hit my cervix.

"Fuck your pussy feels so good Baby Girl," he growled as he kissed around my mouth, our hands still threaded together beside my head. He started going faster as his head dipped down and he was nibbling and sucking on the soft skin on my neck.

"Yes..yes..." I moaned, as I met his thrust pushing my hips up every time he thrust back in me. My legs went up and wrapped around him as he pumped in and out of my quivering pussy. God this felt so good, I felt an orgasm building and I groaned, "Fuck me Daddy....fuck me.."

"Yes Baby Girl, Daddy's going to fuck you so good," he moaned as he gripped my hands harder, and started jack hammering into me. The bed was rocking and banging the wall as he pummeled me into the bed.

"YES...yes....oh gawd, faster....harder....Daddy....gawd yes...don't stop," I screamed.

He was breathing hard and he was grunting as he pounded away at me. His mouth on my neck, his hairy chest tormenting my sensitive nipples I felt the orgasm starting at my core, and spreading upward to my chest. It seemed like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. My cunt clenched down on his cock, as I exploded. My toes curled, lights flashed behind my eyes, the orgasm wouldn't stop, it just kept going, on and on.

The only sounds in the room were groans, grunts, the bed beating into the wall, bodies slapping against each other. Daddy roared like a wild animal and thrust fully into me and stiffened as his cock unloaded stream after stream of hot creamy sperm deep into my body. As his cum unloaded inside me, my orgasm peaked again sending an electric current through every nerve in my body.

We both were screaming at the same time it seemed. All I know I was screaming at the top of my lungs, "FUCK YES, OH FUCK...CUUMMMMIINNGGG!"

"ARGGGGGGG FUUUCCCKKK," he screamed and grunted before he collapsed down on top of me.

He did release my hands and use his elbows to lift some of his weight off of me, but stayed on top of me, his cock still buried in my stretched, cum filled cunt. We were both panting, sweaty and gasping for oxygen. My heart was racing a hundred miles an hour, my legs still wrapped around him as my pussy spasmed and clenched. I could fill his cock throbbing each time his heart beat, plus his hairy chest was smashing my boobs. My arms and hands were still where he had pushed them into the pillow, when I felt his hand caress my cheek.

"You okay Baby Girl?" His voice was breathy and it came out like a whisper, his hot breath on my lips. Opening my tear-stained eyes I groaned, "It hurt. (pause) But... I had one helluva orgasm....it was worth it," I murmured as I used my hands to pull his lips to mine and kissed him.

He chuckled and lifted off of me, "Stay right there Baby," giving me a peck on the lips then left the bed. I couldn't have moved if I had wanted to, I just laid there, my legs spread, my hands loose at my side. My head rolled to the left and there lay my white silky panties, soaked. I heard him in the bathroom and water running, then he was back beside me.

He used a warm wet washcloth to clean me up, and a towel to pat me dry, "You didn't bleed very much Baby," he spoke softly as he wiped me dry. It didn't last, he had filled me with so much sperm, it leaked out as soon as he moved the towel away.

I flinched as he wiped me. My pussy was sore and still throbbing. He got rid of the washcloth and towel and climbed back in bed and pulled me to him, my back to his front. My head on his arm and his other arm around me just below my breasts. I moaned and cuddled into his warm body and closed my eyes and dozed off.

To be continued...