Memorial Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my," I squealed, "it looks like we have all this to ourselves," I giggled.

Daddy chuckled, "Yeah this is a private beach, occasionally some one shows up by boat but rarely. The owner owns most of the land all around us and locals know to stay away unless invited."

Daddy set his things down and spread out a large blanket, then reached in his ice chest and got out 2 drinks, handing me one, "Set your things down Baby, here's a wine cooler to drink while we walk along the beach," he told me as he opened his beer and took a drink.

As he tilted his head up to take a drink, I admired his toned muscular body. Broad shoulders that are tapered to a narrow waist, a sprinkle of hair across his chest and a line of hair that trailed down past his smooth hard abdomen and disappeared into his white swim trunks. My Daddy was certainly a handsome man, I'll be lucky if I find a man as handsome as him to marry, I thought to myself.

Taking the wine cooler he had handed me, I took a sip, "Hmmm..this tastes like peaches," I giggled.

"I thought you would like it since you always loved peaches since you were a little girl," he laughed. "It has a little alcohol in it and I figured you were nervous and it might relax you."

"A little bit nervous," I murmured, "I just don't want to disappoint you Daddy."

"Right now just enjoy your wine cooler and let's go see if we can find some sea shells," he grinned taking my hand in his.

We walked a long way down the beach wading in ankle deep water. The sun was out and bright overhead and a few Seagulls were darting around along with Sandpipers running along the shore line ahead of us.

"Oh look what I found," I shouted and scooped up a shell about 2" long. It was shiny white with brown dots. "What's it called Daddy?"

"Wow, those are rare and you don't usually find them along here. It's called a Junonia

shell and from the size of it, it's probably worth $30." Daddy smiled. "That will be nice keep sake for you."

That excited me and I kept looking for more, but no such luck. I did find several pretty morningwhite Cockle shells about an inch to inch and half size.

"Not a bad collection on your first day," laughed Daddy "especially finding a rare Junonia Shell. But we better head back now."

Back at the beach blanket we sat down and Daddy got us another drink and took a zip-lock bag out of the cooler that had several slices of cheese, and another with white seedless grapes. We snacked on cheese and grapes while sipping our drinks.

I was more relaxed and enjoyed talking with him about nothing in particular, just stories about my growing up and stories about him and mom when they got married.

Finishing off the cheese and grapes he used the zip-lock bags to store my shell collection.

I was feeling really relaxed until Daddy told me to scoot over and sit between his legs with my back to him. "Scoot over here and sit facing the water Baby Girl," he smiled as he spread his muscular legs.

A lump formed in my throat as I stammered, "Ye..Yes Sir," and moved slowly to comply. He flipped my pony tail over my left shoulder then wrapped his arms around me. My heart raced, as I leaned back against him, his arms snug around me.

Da..Daddy," I mumbled before he shushed me.

"Shush, no talking, just relax and do what Daddy tells you Baby Girl," as his hand moved up and cupped my breasts.

He was holding my breasts from the bottom like he was weighing them and not even touching my nipples. Still my skin is heated and goosebumps pebble my skin.

"You have lovely tits baby," he breath is hot on my ear, "I have so much to teach you about pleasure between a man and a woman. Just do what I tell you and you'll do fine."

His hands moved up to my nipples as he finished speaking, making me moan softly. It was like an electric shock when his thumps brushed over my buds making them hard and stiff. Then I felt his lips on my neck and a tug on the bow-tie strap behind my head pulling the top loose, the straps falling forward on my chest.

I gasped when his right hand moved behind me and pulled the bow-tie holding my top around me. When he pulled my bikini top away from my body and laid it beside me, I felt the warmth of the sun on my exposed breasts along with a warm breeze off the water.

I moaned when his hands returned to my breasts and he used his finger and thumb to gently roll my hard buds between his fingers. "Oh, oh..." I moaned my hands coming up and grasping his forearms.

"Sh...sh....just relax and feel. Take deep breaths and tell Daddy what you're feeling Baby," his breath hot on the right side of my neck where it meets my shoulder.

"My....breasts....feel funny....tingling and it tingles all the way down...to my belly," I groaned and at the same time without realizing it I arched my back pushing my breasts into his large warm hands.

He chuckled, "You're just like your Mommy, her tits are wired directly to her clit," and commenced to nibble and lightly bite the soft skin of my neck. Making me squirm and pull my legs tightly together.

"Do what Daddy tells you and use your hands and untie your bikini bottom for me," his voice gruff as he nibbled on my earlobe.

I was so confused from all the sensations running through my body, the heat building in the lower part of my body, my nipples aching from him tugging on them, I didn't respond to his command. I was too busy trying to rub my thighs together to ease the ache in my heated groin.

"Don't make me tell you again Baby Girl," he growled in my ear.

My hands floated down to my sides, like directed I pulled the bow loose and as I started to bring them back up he stopped me.

"No, just place your hands on the blanket beside your hips palms up," he commanded as he released my nipples and groped my flesh globes like he was squeezing cookie dough.

"Oh me...oh me...oh," I moaned and squirmed harder. No matter how much I squirmed the heat increased in my groin and squeezing my thighs together didn't help, hell it made it worse.

One final tug on my right nipple and his hand slowly moved down my body and he growled loudly, "Open your legs Baby Girl, pull your feet up and place the bottom of your feet together, that will spread you open just like Daddy wants."

Pulling my feet back and pushing the bottoms of my feet together, spread me wide open as my knees parted to allow me to meet the order. Just as I was spread open he grabbed the bikini bottom and tugged it out from under me and laid it beside the top next to me.

A warm breeze blew against my sex and ruffle my pubic hair, my breath was ragged and I badly wanted to use my hands to cover up my sex, but I struggled and kept them where he told me. In my head I chanted, 'obey Daddy, obey Daddy' my eyes shut tight.

"Good Girl," he cooed in my right ear, "let's see how wet you are," he chuckled softly as he used his right hand to cup my pussy. "Your perfect in every way, big firm tits with large nipples and pretty little cunt," he groaned as he used a finger to slide from the bottom of my slit upward.

"OH...OH..."I moaned loudly! My eyes flew open and looked down as his finger finished it's journey up my sex, he lifted his finger in front of our faces and chuckled, "See how wet you are," then stuck his finger inside his mouth and sucked his finger clean.

My lower body was pulsing as I watched him suck his finger, my mouth open gasping for air. Then he put his finger back down between my legs and did it again, my eyes following his every move watching his finger drag through my wet lips again. Then he held it in front of my face and growled, "Suck my finger clean and taste yourself."

My eyes probably crossed, as I watched the finger coming towards my mouth. I opened wide and sucked greedily as instructed. I don't know what I expected, but it didn't taste bad, it was sort of salty and musky.

Daddy giggled, "Just relax and lean back against me, Daddy is about to give you your first orgasm. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes...Sir, I'll try...Daddy," I murmured

Leaning back against him I closed my eyes, I wasn't sure what was about to happen, but so far the sensations he had created in my body made me want to see what an orgasm felt like. Breathe in, breathe out slowly, I kept repeating in my head, my heart racing as my tongue ran around the inside of my mouth still tasting myself.

Daddy kept nibbling on my neck, while he played with my left nipple and ran his fingers through my pubic hair. I just closed my eyes and leaned against his muscular chest, enjoying the feel of his hands on me. I was really relaxed as he did this for a few minutes, then I felt his finger slide down as he whispered in my ear.

'Oh Baby Girl, your body feels amazing," he growled lowly, "I'm gonna make you cum so hard," as his finger rubbed over my clitoris. It was like an electrical charge hit me, making my knees come back together trapping his hand between my thighs.

"OH, Dad..dy.." I moaned loudly. He chuckled, "Spread your legs Baby Girl, Daddy's just getting started, the best is yet to come."

As soon as I moved my legs back in position he slid his finger down and parted the lips of my pussy and slowly ran it up and down my wet slit. Thank goodness he left my clit alone, it was still tingling, my heart was pounding. He tugged my left nipple one more time then used his left hand and wrapped my pony tail around it, titling my head where he could kiss me. As his tongue pushed into my mouth, his finger returned to my clit and he rubbed it up and down and back and forth.

"o....h...." I moaned into his mouth, his tongue blocking my moans, it felt like every nerve in my lower body was on fire, my tits were tingling, my buds hard and aching and he continued to torment my clit.

Barely lifting his lips from mine, I felt his hot breath on my swollen wet lips, "Cum for me Baby....just let yourself go and cum for Daddy," his voice is guttural and raspy, and rubs my clit faster and faster.

"OH, OH, gawd......wh-what....oh my.......," I screamed against his lips as my toes curled and lights flashed behind my eyelids. My heart felt like it was going to explode, my stomach muscles clenched and I felt a hot liquid gush and run down the crack of my ass. As I climaxed he resumed kissing me where I couldn't scream, all I could do was writhe and squirm as my body convulsed, my legs shot straight out, my feet arched and my toes pointed toward the water.

The next thing I knew Daddy had dragged me up into his arms, my head on his left shoulder. My body was covered in sweat, my thighs were sticky and wet and I was panting and gasping for air. My eyes were closed and my heart was finally slowing down. I felt his kiss each of my eyelids, and stroke my left hip as I curled into his warm body.

""How's my Baby Girl," he asked as he kissed my temple, and his right hand squeezed my left butt cheek.

"I...I just feel....wiped out....I never felt anything like that before," I murmured softly, as I looked up into his eyes. "I liked it....how it made me feel, it was like I was floating on air and I'm still tingling all over."

"You were amazing Baby," he chuckled softly "your body is really responsive and it gives men great pleasure watching a woman climax just from him using his fingers.

I have so much to teach you, and you're going to learn to please a man just using your hands."

"I'll do my best Daddy......I'll do whatever you tell me," I replied as I curled up into his arms and relaxed. If that was an orgasm I just experienced, I was anxious to learn more.

After a few minutes Daddy had me kneel beside him as he laid back on the blanket.

"Help Daddy get his trunks off Baby," he smirked, "you're going to learn how to please a man with just your hands."

Nervously I tugged on the bottom of his trunks as he lifted his butt and pushed his trunks down. I finally saw my first real penis, it stood straight up as his trunks came down and he kicked them off. All I could do was gawk open mouthed at the sight before me. The Human Anatomy class Mom had taught me didn't prepare me for this. The textbook had a drawing of a man's groin area labeling the parts, but nothing of this magnitude. The book said a man's erect penis was on average about 4 and a half to five inches, this...thing in front of me was at least 8" long and very thick, and down below was his scrotum, his testicles were about the size of large plums.

Daddy chuckled, "See what your hot sexy body does to a man, I haven't been this hard in a long time. It won't bite," he chuckled again, "give me your hand and Daddy will show you how to jack me off and make me cum."

"It....it's so big." I stammered, my face flushing, my eyes focused on his gigantic penis.

I didn't even notice him take my hand and place it on the bottom of his meaty shaft, until he spoke to me, "use your other hand and cup my balls, but be gentle," he groaned.

Without even thinking I moved my right hand down and groped his scrotum which over filled my palm, they felt warm and I gently rolled his balls around in my hand, while still gripping the base of his dick. Daddy took hold of my left hand and started moving my hand up and down his penis and groaned, "just like this Baby Girl, slow and steady, up and down, up and down."

I noticed on the downward stroke his skin pulled back from his bulbous head and the crown of his cock shone brightly with a clear fluid that was leaking from the slit on the head of his penis. I don't know why but my mouth watered and I bit down on my bottom lip, and felt a tingle between my legs.

"That's it baby, keep going just like that," he moaned, as he leaned back on his elbows, and watched as he let go of my hand. Now I was jacking him by myself.

The more I moved my hand up and down, more fluid leaked out and made the purple head even more shiny. I was so carried away I must have squeezed his balls too hard.

"Oh," he grunted, "that's enough with my balls baby, use both hands on Daddy's cock now, one on top of the other."

"Your....leaking....Daddy," I murmured as I released his balls and gripped his thick shaft with both hands. His girth was so large my fingers wouldn't touch, and I could feel his cock throb as I stared at the veins running along his length.

"That's precum," he groaned, like he was having trouble breathing, "it's lubricate, just like your pussy when it gets aroused. Use your top hand and smear it all around the head and as more leaks out smear it around the length of my cock."

"Am I doing it right Daddy?" I asked, as I continued pumping my hands up and down. Then I used my thumb to smear the clear sticky fluid all over the purple head and around the ridge of his crown.

"Yes Baby Girl," he groaned in a raspy voice, "you're a natural," as he groped and squeezed my left breast.

The feel of his thick hard shaft in my hands, felt hot, hard as a rock, yet soft and silky, and I was getting into a rhythm of jacking him off, when I felt his hand on my spongy tit flesh. Wetness seeped out of my pussy and it felt like a fire in my lower belly. Hell it felt like I was going to have an orgasm playing with my Daddy's cock, and I must have moaned loudly and started pumping him faster and faster.

"OH BABY," he moaned, "Daddy's about to cum, don't stop, keep going.....even when I cum......keep going...until my nuts...are empty," he growled in a guttural tone.

"Ye..yes Daddy...." I panted, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, as I leaned over his upright shaft and pumped faster and faster. He had let go of my tit and I was breathing hard as I worked his meaty shaft up and down, squeezing and releasing pressure as I stroke him. Then all of a sudden his nuts drew up and I felt his cock throb and the head of his cock exploded. Blasting cum up and hit me right in the mouth and chin. I kept pumping and the next two loads landed on my chest, then another hit the side of my left nipple and dropped onto my thighs.

"OH FUCK," he screamed, "oh keep going...." his voice trailed off.

Licking my lips where the cum hit my mouth, I kept pumping and two more large loads spurted out and ran down my hands and on to his groin. Daddy finally fell back on the blanket, and moaned loudly.

"Oh fuckkk," he gasped softly, "that...that was awesome Baby Girl."

I still had his cock in my hands staring at the large amount of cum that he spewed.

My hands, tits and thighs were covered, as I licked my lips and tasted his hot creamy sperm. I smiled at his thick shaft as it slowly deflated in my hands, and was tempted to put it in my mouth and get some more of the creamy treat. But Daddy had other thoughts. He pulled me down to him, where I was stretched out length wise over him. My sticky body against his hard muscular body.

Wrapping his arms around me, one hand on my back the other on my left butt cheek.

We just lay there for a few minutes, my head in the crook of his neck. My wet cum covered nipples rubbing against his hairy chest, my hands locked around him.

I could feel a warm breeze flowing over my backside, and heard seagulls squawking, the waves crashing. Running my fingers through the soft hair on his chest, I was perfectly happy, oblivious of everything else. I was content to lay there forever pressed against him, thinking being an adult was the best thing ever.

Daddy squeezed my butt cheek and gently patted it, "Baby Girl I'm so proud of you. I haven't cum that hard in a long time. You did an excellent job for the first time, but with practice you'll get even better."

"Th..thanks Daddy," I purred, "can...I ask you..a question?" Titling my head to look at him.

"Sure Baby, we are here for you to learn to please a man, and I'll try to answer all your questions," he chuckled as he groped my ass cheek and smiled at me.

"Are....there....what I mean is.....I guess what I want to know are many men as big...as you down there?" I mumbled, embarrassed to ask. I was having a hard time imagining his large shaft going inside my tiny pussy.

"Baby Girl there are all shapes and sizes, the average size erect cock is around 5", so that should tell you, if that's average then other cocks are bigger, or even smaller, therefore the average is 5 inches. Some are circumcised, some uncut like Daddy, and there are all types of thickness, but you'll learn how to please all sizes."

Laying my head back down I continued to play with his soft chest hair and mumbled softly, "I guess...I'm just nervous.....your so big....it's going to really hurt.....when....you know....do it to me."

"You can say the words Baby Girl," he laughed, "when I fuck you is what your worried about. Yes it will hurt the first time, when your hymen breaks, but you'll find yourself experiencing a great deal of pleasure immediately afterward. Just trust Daddy and do what I tell you. I promise you're going to enjoy your first time."

"Yes Sir," I murmured, "so far I've really enjoyed what we've done, it was just that part that had me worried when I saw how big you are."

"I think it's time we got up and took a dip in the water," he chuckled, "we're both kind of sticky, and we can continue this conversation while we're getting clean up," he rolled me off of him and helped me up.

With his arm around my shoulders we walked naked out in the surf until we were about waist deep. He turned me facing away from him and dipped his hands in the water and cleaned my chest. I leaned back against him and just relaxed as he washed all the cum off of me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations he was creating as he squeezed, groped, and gently cleaned my aching nipples. I was disappointed when he stopped and turned me to face him.

"Your turn," he smiled, "you got my chest all covered with your cum coated titties," he chuckled.

"Yes Sir," I giggled, and started splashing his chest with water and running my fingers through his matted hair. I took my time exploring his muscular chest, longer than necessary, so he finally placed one of his hands over mine and stopped me. Then his other hand tilted my chin up and he kissed me, his tongue slipping between my lips, making me moan into his mouth.