Memorial Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next thing I knew my hands were around his neck, his hands were on my ass cheeks pulling me against him. The kissing went on and on, making my head swim, I had never been kissed like this and I found myself grinding my body against him. My hard nipples were pressed into his hairy chest, and I felt his hard cock poking my belly. At that moment I was ready for him to do the deed and make me a complete woman. Even in the cool water below my waist it felt like my sex was on fire.

Releasing the kiss he growled deep in his chest, "If I don't stop, your going to get fucked right here in the water, and I want your first time to be perfect." His hands on my shoulders pushing us apart. His breath ragged, lust in his eyes. "We best get out and head back and grab a bite to eat," he grumbled, taking my hand and leading me out of the water back to the blanket.

When we got to the blanket he told me to put my bathing suit back on, as he slipped his swim trunks back on. Watching his cock disappear into his trunks, i wonder how long before I saw it again. Not long I hoped. I was already excited after that passionate kiss.

I was totally comfortable now being naked in front of him, but obeyed him and put my bathing suit back on. I chuckled to myself thinking, I'm practically naked wearing this suit. As I helped pick up our things and walk back to the house.

Just off the back porch was a hot tub big enough for 6 people, right next to a large stone patio that had a picnic table and several lounge chairs facing the beach. Plus a large fire pit surrounded by a circular stone bench.

While Daddy went in the kitchen to fix us lunch, there was shower over close to the hot tub. It was wide open, no privacy, a rack to hang your towel. It's purpose was just to rinse sand and salt water off of you. I was just finishing up showering when Daddy came back out with sandwiches and chips and drinks.

Sitting at the picnic table side by side, he handed me a bottle of water, while he had a beer. I questioned why I couldn't have another wine cooler and he told me maybe later but right now I should stick with water. I pouted and took the water bottle but he could tell I wasn't happy.

"Baby Girl," his tone firm, as he gripped my chin with his hand, and ran his thumb over my lower lip, "I intend to use this mouth later and these lips are going to be wrapped around my cock. I want you to be completely sober."

The look in his eyes and his tone sent shivers down my spine. I had thought about doing that when I jacked him off, but the way he said it, made me have second thoughts. He had said 'you'll enjoy most of it', was this one of those things I wouldn't enjoy?

When he let go of my chin, I just mumbled "Yes Sir," and started eating my sandwich. He could tell I was nervous, and he nudged me with his elbow and grinned. "Don't be nervous Baby Girl, Daddy plans on having his lips on that sweet pussy of yours. Oral training starts after we eat."

"Oh," I squeaked softly, my face turning beet red. The thought of his mouth on my sex made me squeeze my thighs together. I was glad I had my wet bathing suit on because it was not just water making my crotch wet! Then my mind raced with the thought of his huge cock and how I would ever get much of it in my mouth.

He must have read my mind, because he reached over with his large warm hand and laid it on my thigh, close to my crotch and squeezed it. "Relax Baby, all you have to do is follow Daddy's directions and you'll be fine. You've enjoyed everything so far haven't you?" He chuckled and kissed my temple.

"Yes Sir," I murmured. He was right, so far I had enjoyed everything we had done. I was more relaxed as we continued our meal. I could do this I told myself. Smiling at him I finished eating.

Daddy finished his beer, and told me to clean up the picnic table and put the trash in the trash can. He needed to text Mom some of the pictures and videos he had taken at the beach. My face flushed, thinking of Mommy and probably Aunt Helen, seeing

what we had done on the beach blanket.

Daddy grinned at me and chuckled, "It's cute how you blush so easily, I assure you your mother is going to be so proud of you. Now do what Daddy told you, then we will work on your oral skills."

"Ye..Yes Sir," I mumbled, as I got up and started gathering up the paper plates and empty beer and water bottles and put them in the trash.

Daddy finished sending the pictures and videos to Mom then went over and took the cover off the hot tub. He looked over at me and smiled and told me, "Baby Girl grab me another beer and you a bottle of water and come over here and join me." Then I saw him turn some dials and push some buttons and the water in the hot tub started bubbling.

Putting the lid back on the trash can, my hands were shaking as I grabbed a beer and bottle of water and walked toward him. I kept telling myself, you can do this, just follow his directions. There was a little bench that ran around the hot tub, and Daddy stepped up and into the hot tub right as I got there.

"Here Baby Girl, hand me the drinks and get in, we will relax a few minutes before we start," his voice was soft and tender, which calmed my nerves.

As I got into the hot tub, the temperature was warm, not hot, but the bubbling, pulsing water felt good as I swirled around me. Little jets of water pulsed against my lower back and down below around my legs. I leaned my head back on the cushioned head rest and closed my eyes. It felt like I was getting a body massage, and I must have moaned.

Daddy chuckled as he sat down next to me, and put his arm around me, "It feels good doesn't it. I thought we would just relax and talk before we started."

"This feels amazing, I wish we had one at home," I giggled.

"Listen to Daddy, I want you to understand oral sex is probably one of the most important skills a woman learns, besides obedience. You will be using your mouth to pleasure men more often than your ass or pussy."

When he said ass, I gulped and swallowed, it had never entered my mind my ass would be used. Did he mean I would have a penis shoved in my butt? I clenched my butt cheeks at the thought, but I don't think he noticed. He continued talking and I did my best to pay attention.

"I don't want you to be disappointed if you have difficulty preforming oral sex, Daddy's here to teach you. The main thing is you have to avoid using your teeth," he chuckled, as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip, "just use these luscious lips and your tongue."

"Yes Sir," I manage to squeak out, as I stared at him. Oh my gawd I thought, it's fixing to really happen, he's going to put his thing in my mouth.

"There's not much more to say, the best way to learn is by doing, so we might as well start," he grinned, as he stood and pushed his trunks down and took them off and laid them on the side of the tub. He was standing right in front of me, his large shaft and balls only inches away from my face. He took my hand and pulled me up and hugged me, and untied my top and removed it and laid it beside his trunks.

"Daddy's going to sit on the edge of the tub, I want you to kneel on the seat in front of me Baby Girl," his tone of voice is like a low growl, "and place your hands behind your back."

As he sat on the edge of the tub, my eyes were laser focused on his groin. His cock hung straight down over his huge balls. Seeing his cock in a flaccid state it was still at least 6" long and the girth had to be around 4". I was mesmerized and just stood there as the water churned and bubbled around me, then I felt his hands on my shoulders.

"On your knees Baby," he growled, as he pushed me down on my knees in front of him. The water pulsing and swirling around my boobs just at the surface of the water. The jets of water from below were pulsing right against my sex.

My mouth watered and I licked my lips, I can do this, I chanted inside my head. He gripped my chin and made me look up at him, "Baby don't make me have to tell you again, hands behind your back, or I'll punish you."

"Yes Sir," I murmured and did as he told me.

"Good Girl," he chuckled, as he held his cock with one hand and lifted it up pointing at my mouth. "Daddy's going to take his time feeding you my cock, just do as I tell you."

I opened my mouth to respond and he shushed me by placing his cock against my lips, "Don't talk, just lick and suck on the head," he groaned as he used his other hand on my nape.

The soft spongy head pushed into my mouth, I closed my eyes and savored his male musky taste. My tongue swirled around the foreskin partially covering his bulbous head. I was enjoying the feel of his warm soft head in my mouth and sucked on the head like a popsicle. I was proud of myself as I licked and sucked on the end of his shaft.

"Open your eyes Baby, a man wants to see your eyes as he fucks your mouth," he ordered in gruff tone. As I opened my eyes he snapped a picture. "Your Mommy is going to enjoy seeing you suck on Daddy's cock," he chuckled and used the grip on my nape to pull my head forward and sunk another inch of his manhood into my mouth, then another.

Now I had a good 3" in my mouth, I felt his cock expanding filling my mouth as it slid in and out over my tongue. Saliva was building up in my mouth along with precum, I swallowed as much as I could, but some leaked out the corners of my mouth, and dropped down on my tits.

As his cock swelled, the foreskin had pulled back and I ran my tongue around the ridge of his crown. He moaned and clenched his jaw, as he stared into my eyes, "Fuck your mouth feels good Baby Girl, your doing a great job," he groaned as he move his hand from my nape and wrapped his hand in my pony tail.

My mouth was full of cock as I tried to reply, "Tk ou," I hissed around his meaty shaft.

Daddy chuckled loudly, "Don't try and talk Baby, remember Mommy teaching you to never talk with your mouth full," he laughed.

His hand was in my hair as he guided my mouth up and down his shaft. A froth of saliva and precum continued to leak out around my mouth, covering my mouth and lower face. That's when he snapped another picture. He chuckled, "There's not many things more beautiful than getting a sloppy blow job, I may make myself an 8x10 and frame it and put it in my office."

My jaw was getting tired and sore from being stretched by his large shaft, the jets below were pulsing and hitting my sex and the material of my bikini was rubbing against my lips and clit. The rhythm of the pulsing jets tormenting my pussy below and my mouth moving up and down, I thought I was about to have an orgasm.

My mouth and jaw were tiring, but I was in a happy place. Sucking cock was pretty awesome. I had taken a soft penis and with just my mouth I had made it hard as steel, I think even harder than when I used my hands. Daddy was even groaning more, and had told me I was doing really well.

"Daddy's proud of you Baby, but I need to test your gag reflex, so open wider and keep doing like you're doing," he groaned, as he pumped my head up and down making me go deeper down his cock. As he pumped about 4" in and out I was having no problem, but when he pushed deeper to the entrance to my throat, I gagged and sputtered, my eyes watered. I couldn't catch my breath. He thankfully pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Cough..ga..gag...spit..ohhh," I gasp for air humiliated and embarrassed, my hands had come up and were resting on his knees as I hacked up spit trying to breathe.

"Here take a drink of water," he said softly, raising my chin up with one hand and the bottle of water in the other. "Do you want to stop for a while?"he asked as I drank some water.

"No Sir," I stated firmly, I was determined to succeed, I had never failed at anything in my life, "you always taught me if at first you don't succeed, try and try again."

"That's my girl," he smiled and pulled me to him and hugged me, "Poppa Sam told me your Mom had trouble the first time she sucked his cock," he chuckled, "and I assure you she's a first class cocksucker now."

Laying my head on his shoulder, I mumbled, "It's just...you're...so big....it cut my airway off. But I'll learn Daddy I promise."

"Tell you what, kneel back down and let Daddy try something," speaking softly and kissing my forehead.

Slipping back into positioned between his thighs, I noticed his cock was only semi hard, as I placed my hands behind my back without being told. You can do this, I told myself as I settled in position, my eyes on his impressive shaft.

"Good Girl," he smiled as he tilted my head up to look at me. "Daddy's going to use his finger to test your gag reflex and I want you to just relax and pretend it's a cock."

"Yes Sir," I murmured and opened my mouth as he pushed his middle finger in and fucked my mouth with his thick finger. It wasn't near as thick as his cock, and I moved my head back and forth as I sucked and licked his digit. My eyes were locked on his and I relaxed and lavished his finger with my tongue, but I wasn't going very deep.

Daddy smiled and told me, "Just hold your head still and open your mouth more, let me do all the work Baby." Relaxing my lips around his finger, he pushed in and out of my mouth not going deep, while he used his other hand to reach and roll my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I moaned as he tormented my sensitive nipple, that along with the jets of water hitting my sex made me clench my core muscles.

Daddy chuckled as he continued to tug on my nipple and finger fuck my mouth, "Your doing good Baby Girl," he groaned, "now if you feel like your going to gag, Daddy wants you to force yourself to swallow like you were taking a drink."

I couldn't speak with his finger in my mouth, but I slightly nodded. I expected him to immediately force his finger deeper, but to my surprise he didn't. He continued to move his digit in and out, and increased the pressure on my hard bud. I groaned and closed my eyes, the increased pressure on my nipple sent a burning sensation straight to my clit.

That's when he pushed his finger to the back of my throat, just as I was about to moan. I almost gagged but swallowed, and his finger slid deeper in my throat. My eyes watered and he pulled his finger out.

"That's my girl, see you did okay, it's just something we'll work on. Now you sit here and relax and Daddy will be right back," he chuckled and kissed my forehead and stood up.

As he stepped out of the hot tub, I settled back in my seat and watched him walk over and pickup a black bag. I admired his tall muscular frame, narrow hips and tight butt, I could see why Mom loved him so much. If he was telling the truth and Mom had trouble the first time she tried to suck a cock, maybe I could learn to be a good cocksucker with practice.

I giggled out loud, trying to picture Mommy on her knees as a young girl sucking on Poppa Sam's cock. Was he as big as Daddy? Poppa Sam was taller than Daddy, but he was not as muscled, and even had a beer belly on him. I chuckled again out loud as I pictured Mom on her knees sucking him. I didn't even notice Daddy was back until he stepped back in the hot tub. Or see what he was holding.

He sat on the edge of the tub beside me and I started to get up to kneel in front of him like before. He chuckled, "What were you giggling about," as he put his hand on my shoulder, "just stay right there, while you tell me."

I didn't respond at first, how do you tell your Daddy you were picturing your Mommy on her knees sucking her Daddy's pecker. Shit, I giggled again just thinking about it.

"I think it's time you answer my question if it's that funny," his tone one I remembered from experience, meant to answer me truthfully or else.

"So...sorry..I was...just thinking.....what you said...about Mommy," I stammered, hoping that would satisfy him.

"I don't think that's the whole truth Baby Girl," he growled, "do you want to try again?"

"It's just...you said Mommy had trouble her first time....doing oral.....and I got tickled.. thinking of Mommy on her knees....you know.....sucking Poppa Sam's thing."

"I suggest you think about sucking on this," holding out a rubber dildo that was at least 6" long and looked like a real cock, ridges, veins, balls and all. It wasn't as thick as Daddy but was still intimidating. My face flushed bright red as I held it in my hand.

"You're going to practice and choke on this until you get it right, (pause) then we will see how funny it is," he chuckled.

"Yes Sir, sorry, please don't tell Mommy," I asked him.

"We will see. Here give it to me, it has a suction cup and I am going to mount it right here next to your headrest and you're going to practice. Let's see if you're laughing then," he growled.

"Yes Sir," I mumbled and positioned myself on my knees in front of the rubber cock.

I started to put my mouth on it and Daddy stopped me. "Rubber cocks don't lubricate like a real dick, so I suggest you spit on it and get it good and slippery before you start," he grinned as he sipped a beer and held his phone to record everything.

Working up as much saliva as I could, I spit and dribble on top of the shiny fake phallus. Once it was covered in spit I lowered my mouth on it and licked and sucked the first 3" inches. Since it was smaller than Daddy's I got in a good rhythm and was working the first 4" as I bobbed my head up and down on it. I enjoyed the sensation of it sliding in and out of my mouth, but missed the taste of Daddy's real cock.

"Good Girl," Daddy praised me as he sat recording and drinking his beer, "but I wanted to see your face buried until your chin is up against the balls. All of it and until it slides in your throat," he commanded me in his no nonsense tone.

I groaned as I kept bobbing up and down and almost gagged as I got 5" in my mouth, but was able to keep going. The bubbling, swirling water from the hot tub was bouncing my tits in every direction as my head moved back and forth. So close, I thought, my eyes on the base of the fake cock. Another inch and you'll have it I kept repeating in my head.

Daddy reached down and tugged roughly on my left nipple, "Go far it Baby, swallow all 6" inches like a good cockslut," his voice a guttural growl.

His tone, the tug on my sensitive nipple, the water massaging my breast, I pushed my mouth down to the base, and the fake pecker slid into my throat. Just as it did, Daddy twisted my hard bud and shouted, "Hold it, stay," and started counting out loud, "one, two, three, four, five, six...."

I couldn't hold any longer I jerked my head off the fake dick, and gasped loudly sucking in air. "Oh oh ah," I panted and groaned. "I...finally....did it..." I huffed out of breath.

"That you did Baby Girl," he chuckled, "here drink some water and rest. Then you have a real cock to service."

Daddy let me drink some water while I got my breathing under control. Kneeling in front of him sipping my water I noticed his cock was fully erect again. You can do this I told myself, just do the same thing I did on the fake cock. Finishing off the bottle of water, Daddy took the empty bottle and sat it on the ledge beside him next to the fake phallus.

"Get your sweet lips around Daddy's cock and remember what you learned, you can do this," he grinned at me as he stroked his magnificent cock. As the foreskin slid back from the bulbous head precum was already leaking out. My mouth water as I placed my hands behind my back and leaned in. I stuck my tongue out and licked up the clear liquid from the tip, then spit on his dick.

Daddy chuckled and let go of his cock, "Good Girl, take your time and do it right, Daddy's going to record it and show your Mommy what a great cocksucker you are."

Spitting on his dick one more time I took the head of his penis in my mouth, and smeared saliva and precum all around his purple head. Daddy moaned, making me grin, as much as I could with his large spongy head filling my mouth. I wanted nothing more than to really please him. The taste of him and his precum was a nice warm salty treat. Much better than that rubber dick I had in my mouth earlier.