Memorial Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy groaned when I ran my tongue around the ridge of his crown then sucked really hard on the spongy head, making more of the tasty precum leak into my mouth. Tightening my lips around his meaty shaft I pushed my head down taking about 3" in my mouth. Sucking hard as I moved my mouth back up until just the head was in my mouth, Daddy moaned loudly. I kept my eyes locked on his as I repeated doing this over and over. Precum was filling my mouth and I moaned softly as I swallowed the salty treat.

With the swirling pulsing water massaging my tits, the jets of water blowing against my bikini covered sex, I moaned and sunk my head down until I was licking, sucking about 4" of his thick, hard, hot cock. I could feel his cock throbbing with every heart beat. My eyes locked on Daddy's eyes, it thrilled me to see him groan and squeeze his eye shut for just a moment. I was obviously doing something right. I would have giggled if my mouth hadn't been so full!

"Fuck Baby Girl," he moaned, "that feels sooo good," his breath raspy. "Keep going... you're doing a great job."

His praise encouraged me to increase my efforts, and I moved my head more rapidly up and down his shaft. I was gulping down about 5" the soft, silky, hard pole between his muscular legs as his meaty thick shaft reached the back of my throat. I almost gagged, but was able to keep going. I started sucking air in through my nose, each time I pulled my mouth back up his cock while at the same time sucking harder.

"OH shit," Daddy groaned loudly, his cock pulsing and swelling up inside my mouth.

It felt like he was about to cum, and I was thinking, no, no, not now, I wanted to swallow all 8" of his dick like a good girl.

Three inches away I kept telling myself, my mouth and jaw were getting tired, but I was determined not to fail. Frantically working the top 5" of his cock, I decided I would take the plunge and try to swallow all of his meaty tasty cock.

As my mouth moved up his shaft until just the head was in my mouth, I sucked in air and rammed my head downward fast. His cock hit the back of my throat and I almost choked, but swallowed hard and his cock pushed past my tonsils and into my throat. My throat bulged, his thick cock expanding my esophagus as it went down my throat.

My nose was buried in his wiry pubic hair, my bottom lip against his scrotum. His nuts drew up and his cock pulsed, and his warm seed erupted as he exploded down my throat. As his seed spurted out, my throat spasmed uncontrollably around his thick shaft milking the cum out of his balls.

"OH FUCK," Daddy screamed," Oh my gawd....fuck...fuck..." he groaned, the muscles in his neck twitching, his eyes closed, head back. My eyes were watering as I watched him, his pubic hair tickling my nostrils.

Feeling his warm seed slid down my throat, my buds hard from the swirling water, the jets of water hitting my lips and clit I came hard with his dick in my throat. Making me squirm and lift my mouth up from his shaft in need of air. As I moved upward the head of his cock spurted 2 more loads of creamy hot cum in my mouth. I swallowed every drop of the salty tasty treat.

Falling back on my heels I gasped for air, my body tingling all over, my core muscles clenching and unclenching from the orgasm snaking through my body. I was moaning and still had my hands behind my back, eyes closed, as I wallowed in the sweet state of bliss coursing through my body. The next thing I knew I was in Daddy's lap, my head on his shoulder, panting and moaning as he caressed my body with his large warm hands.

"My God Baby Girl," he moaned into my ear, "that was absolutely terrific. You're an amazing cocksucker," one hand stroking my back the other squeezing my ass cheeks.

I moaned softly, "Th..thanks," my head against his neck inhaling his masculine scent, my arms coming up and hugging his neck. I was straddling him my tits against his hairy chest, as I panted, my heart still racing. My throat was a little sore, but I smiled relishing the taste of his sperm in my mouth, I had not only deep throated his huge cock but had an orgasm while his cum filled my gut and mouth.

Daddy held me as he slid us back down in the hot tub, me still in his lap, my legs straddling his waist. "Baby Girl you amaze me, how well you've done," he murmured as he nuzzled my neck, his hands cupping my ass cheeks.

He had slid down enough just our heads were above the water, making me moan as he squeezed and played with the cheeks of my butt. I could feel his cock against my crotch, my bikini covered pussy right against his hard cock. Oh my God, I thought he was hard as nails again after I just sucked a large load of cum out of him. Another thing my Anatomy Class was wrong about, men my Daddy's age shouldn't be ready again so quickly. I wasn't going to complain, it felt good my cunt against his hard dick. I smile to myself as I squirmed and rocked my cunt against him

Daddy groaned and leaned his head where he could kiss me. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and I responded by battling his tongue with mine. Our tongues moved back and forth as we traded saliva, my hips moving back and forth, up and down getting the needed friction on my clit I was seeking.

The water boiled around us, tongue to tongue, groin to groin, I moaned loudly into his mouth, and he chuckled softly and lifted his mouth breaking the kiss, "I think my Baby Girl has a greedy cunt," as he gripped my ass cheeks pulling me tight against him. I moaned again and he covered mouth again with his mouth and kissed me deeply as he ground his hips against my cunt.

We rocked against each other like this for several minutes, my heart pounding, my lower abdominal muscles clenching, I felt like I was going to cum again. It just seemed out of reach, so I grind my pussy against his cock harder and faster. Daddy was still caressing my ass cheeks and slipped a finger down between my cheeks and I felt his finger rub circles around my rectum making me groan into his mouth,

Oh my gawd, I moaned as his finger teased my crinkled hole and finally sunk into my asshole one knuckle deep. I squealed but it was muffled by his mouth, he didn't go any deeper, but he moved his finger in and out like he was fucking my ass. My core clenched, my body stiffened as electrical shocks ran from my cunt up through the top of my head. My body shivered and shook as the climax stole my breath, I felt like my heart was going to explode.

"Cum for Daddy you greedy slut," he chuckled, as he placed kisses around my mouth and chin and nibbled on my bottom lip, as my orgasm peaked and wrecked me. Holding me tightly while I moaned and groaned until my orgasm subsided. I was limp as a dishcloth, panting like I had run a race, as I cuddled against him.

My head lay on his neck, my arms around him as my breathing became normal. "Oh my gawd Daddy, orgasms are the best thing ever," my voice barely whispered.

Daddy chuckled loudly, "You've had several orgasms already, but the best is yet to come. Daddy's going to fuck you tonight, and you're going to cum so hard your throat will be sore from screaming."

I just moaned and curled against him, thinking, my God I have not even been fucked yet, and so far today had been the best day of my life.

Daddy cuddled with me for a while then nudged me to stand up. When I did I looked down and he was still hard. He caught me staring at his dick as he stood up and reached for his trunks. "That's what your hot little body does to me," he grinned and handed me my bikini top.

Stepping out of the hot tub he picked up the rubber cock and grinned, "I'll put this away for now, but I plan on showing you other ways to use Mr. Johnson," he smirked and winked at me.

"Mr. Johnson," I giggled, "you actually have a name for that...thing?"

"All will be revealed later Baby Girl," he laughed. "Daddy has other toys he's going to introduce you too."

It was a good thing my bikini bottom was wet, because just the look in his eyes as he stared at my tits, and tone of voice made my pussy wet. When we reached the back porch he told me it was getting time for supper, and told me to go take a bath, while he cooked us a steak.

As I started to go inside he cupped the cheek of my ass, making me clench, remembering his finger up my butt. "Go ahead and put on your 'Baby Doll' outfit and the robe that matches....and don't forget the 3" inch heels," he teased giving my butt another squeeze.

In my room I stripped and got in the shower. My new toiletry bag I hooked on the wall next to the shower. Mom had packed shampoo and conditioner so I washed my hair first, then used a vanilla scented body wash. After showering I blow dried my hair and styled it instead of a pony tail. My long blonde hair hung down to the middle of my back and over my shoulders, framing my face and hung down to my nipples.

Skipping the make-up Mom had packed, I had never used much before, except some lip gloss. I just used the strawberry lip gloss and coated my lips. Applying the 'Poison' perfume as Mom instructed, remembering a touch under my boobs, and my inner thighs I was ready for the Baby Doll outfit.

Slipping it on I looked in the full length mirror. The part covering my breasts was almost transparent, and had a bow-tie holding it together just below my tits. The rest of the top hung loose down to just a few inches below my pussy. The silky bikini panties were snug and I had a camel toe. Slipping on the open toe 3" inch heels I stood in front of the mirror and giggled out loud. I felt like a Victoria Secret model.

I started to skip the robe, but Daddy said to wear it, so I slipped it on. It tied at the waist and hung down just above my knees. It had taken longer than I realized as I descended the stairs, it was just getting dusky dark outside as I stepped off the bottom step.

"You look absolutely beautiful Baby Girl," Daddy groaned his voice low and husky, as he approached me. He was wearing a pair of light blue sleep pants and leather slippers, and a v-neck white t-shirt that clung to his muscular chest and biceps.

He was a handsome man by any standards, and after what we had done together today, my breath hitched, as he neared me. Brushing hair behind my ear he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "Let Daddy get your picture, I promised your Mom," and stepped back to use his iPhone and snap several pictures.

I just smiled and shivered from his touch. His cologne was a musky scent with a hint of sweet vanilla. Shit my panties were getting wet already and he had barely touched me. Thank goodness he didn't expect me to speak, I just followed his directions and posed as he told me. One with me looking straight at him, one with my back to him looking back over my shoulder. Then he told me to slip off the robe.

When I slipped the robe off I draped it over the top of the banister. As soon as I did Daddy whistled making me blush. He smiled and told me to bend with my hands on top of the bottom post of the stairs with my back to him and look back over my shoulder and smile. I knew he was getting a good look at my ass as the top slipped upward when I bent at the waist. My pussy was getting wetter!

After taking several more photos he grunted and told me to put my robe back on. I noticed his pants tented, as I glanced at him while putting the robe back on. I stifled a giggle knowing I was having an effect on him. At least it wasn't just me that was horny. I hadn't even been fucked yet, and I was anxious to experience another orgasm. Hell I could get addicted to them! Plus I had discovered I like the taste of semen, at least his semen.

Leading me into the dining area, I was impressed. He had dimmed the lights and had several candles lit. Being a meat and potatoes man I wasn't surprised he had cooked rib-eye steaks and baked potatoes. Hell it was one of my favorite meals. So I'm a Daddy's girl.

He pulled my seat out for me and poured me a glass of red wine as he took his seat across from me. "Happy Memorial Day Baby Girl," he purred, raising his glass of wine to me. I raised mine and our glasses clinked, then we both took a drink.

"Thanks Daddy," I blushed, saying it in a reverent whisper, "it's been a Memorial Day in many ways already."

He chuckled, "Yes it has....for both of us Baby Girl," he growled and toasted me again.

The rest of the meal we talked about and laughed about funny things that had happened over the years. Toward the end of the meal I had to ask, I knew Poppa Sam and Uncle Henry were supposed to be here, I thought today.

"Daddy, when's Poppa Sam and Uncle Henry coming?" I nervously asked.

Daddy grinned and wiped his mouth with a napkin, "I had a text earlier from them. They are in town nearby and I told them to stay there until I texted them. (Pause) I thought we needed a little more time just us," he winked.

Thank God I thought, right now I just wanted to be alone with him, "Good," I smiled at him and finished my glass of wine.

His brow rose, as he grinned at my one word response. "Why don't we take the wine and head up to my room," he scooted his chair back and walked around to me and slid my chair back like a gentleman.

With his arm at my lower back he guided me up the stairs to his room. The lights were already dimmed, the curtains pulled back letting stars and moon light shine in through the glass windows and sliding doors. With the doors shut you could barely hear the waves crashing into the shore.

The bed was already turned down and pillows fluffed against the headboard. Daddy set the wine and glasses down on the nightstand, and pulled me to him. He untied the robe and slipped it off my shoulders, "Let Daddy get a good look at my Baby Girl," he growled, his voice low and sexy, as the robe pooled at my feet, "I've been looking forward to this day for 19 years."

It was fixing to happen, I was going to become a woman in every sense of the word. As my robe pooled at my feet, I looked at Daddy's face and moaned. His hands cupped my breasts, his thumbs brushing my nipples making them pebble. I groaned and arched my back forcing my tits into the palm of his hands. My eyes closed as I felt tingly all over.

Daddy chuckled and his hands let go of my boobs, and I missed the feel of them on my tits, my eyes opened wondering why he stopped. Now his hands were pulling the straps of my top off my shoulder and loosening the tie below my breast. As the top flutters to the floor with the robe he pulls me into him and kisses me passionately.

My hands go to his chest and run my fingers through the soft hair on his muscular chest. The kiss takes my breath away as my body melts into his. The kiss is better than any kiss before. It's like he's going to devour me. His hands drop and cup the cheeks of my butt, as I moan in his mouth, his tongue dominating mine. I groan loudly into his mouth when he lifts me off the floor, my legs automatically wrap around his waist.

I'm having a hard time breathing as he lays me on the bed. He pulls away from me and I finally gasp, breathing hard as stands before me, and slips the t-shirt off and throws it behind him. He's breathing hard, his eyes drilling holes in me as they rove over my body stretched out before him. The lust in his eyes is like a predator about to devour his prey. My body shivers, my panties are getting wet as I lay there against the pillows.

"My God your the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on," he growled, his voice low and husky, as he climbs on the bed between my outstretched legs. I spread my legs to accommodate his broad body. Before I can suck in another breath his mouth is on mine again. I moan as his mouth claims mine again. This kiss is even more passionate than the last one.

He takes my hands and pulls them up and tells me, "Grab hold of the headboard, and don't move them unless I tell you," he growls. I somehow I suck in enough air to gasp a weak whimper, "Yes Sir."

He started kissing and nibbling on my neck, as I grip the spindles in the headboard. the hair on his chest is causing my nipples to tingle and I moan. "God you smell amazing, I'm going to kiss, lick and suck every inch of your gorgeous body," he murmured as he moved down and was nipping and kissing my breast.

Arching my back, trying to squirm and get his mouth on my nipples, I mumbling, "God yes....please...."

He chuckled and sucked my right nipple in my mouth and flicked it with his tongue, while rolling my other nipple with his fingers. "Oh me...oh..." I moaned my eyes locked on his mouth as he tormented my breasts.

"I could feast all day on these voluptuous tits of yours," he groaned as he moved from one tit to the other, kissing, biting, pinching driving me crazy.

"Oh gawd.....please....please.." I moaned loudly, my panties were soaked, as writhed and squirmed beneath him. My hands are clenching the spindles till they hurt.

"Sh..Daddy's going to take care of you Baby Girl, in his own time," he giggled softly, as he moved lower with his mouth on my naval, his hands staying on my breast.

With my head propped up on the pillow I had a perfect view down my body, as he tormented my breast with his fingers. Squeezing my large globes, or tugging on my sensitive engorged nipples, as his mouth and tongue kissed, licked and sucked on the soft skin around my navel.

It was like sparks of electricity were shooting from my nipples straight to my clit. I wasn't wet, I was fucking soaked. My heart was pounding, and I felt like I was going to have an orgasm, as I squeezed my eyes shut, "Oh please...Daddy....please," I begged, "I....need....to cum."

Then I felt his mouth on my panty covered pussy. "You're so wet, Baby Girl," he groaned loudly as he tug hard on my nipples, then pressed his tongue against my wet hole. "Daddy loves the sweet taste of your pussy, but I want these sexy panties out of the way," he growled, as his hands finally quit tormenting my nipples and moved to grab the sides of my panties and tug them down.

"Yes...yes..yes," I moaned loudly as I lifted my butt for him to get them off. He pitched them and they landed beside my head on the pillow.

"Now let's see how good you taste," he groaned as his mouth opened and covered my soaked pussy. His tongue licking up and down my lips, "So good...so sweet...hmmm...so fucking good," he purred as he devoured my juices.

OH gawd...oh...oh," I moaned and tried to hump his mouth, while looking down between my tits as he feasted on my pussy. So close, "please..." I moaned.

I heard him chuckled then felt him flick my clit with his tongue then suck my engorged clit into his mouth and suck on it.

OH FUCK...Oh...oh...fuck.....ccccuuuuummmming, oh gawd...ccuuuummmming." I screamed as I bucked beneath him.

I was gripping the headboard so tightly, while gasping for air as my climax consumed me, I didn't even realize he had moved up my body. As I was just coming down from an amazing high, and my breathing started to slow some, his mouth was on me. His tongue darted into my mouth, I could taste myself. He chuckled and reached up and pulled my hands from the spindles and wrapped our fingers together and pressed my hands into the pillow beside my head.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, unable to speak I was so winded from the orgasm. "Daddy's going to fuck you now Baby Girl, your good and wet, and Daddy's cock is so hard it hurts," he growled as he kissed me hard. I felt him nudge his cock head against my entrance rubbing the head around in my wetness.

I moaned and writhed wanting his cock inside me, I was ready and eager for my first time. He raised his head and grinned at me as I moaned and tried to force his cock inside me. "Please...plea.."

My begging was cut short, he thrust inside me all the way his balls crashing into my ass taking away my breath. I couldn't breathe, my eyes watered, my pussy was stretched beyond anything I could have imagined. It fucking hurt!!! It felt like he was tearing my insides out! Why in the hell would anyone want to do this?