All Comments on 'Memorial Day Gangbang'

by Cuckadoodle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KinkyNewLifeKinkyNewLife3 months ago

Good premise, but unrealistic. No way the husband would accept his wife as the center of a gangbang without agreeing to it first. These were all “friends” of his, but was never included in the gangbang of their wives? How long did Deena know about this and not share it with her husband? She always refused to give her husband her ass, but willingly gives it up for the group, and takes it easily, and a DP on top of it? This scenario would play well if the plot was a clueless husband that the wife is cheating on him. This just makes him look like a wimp with no say in his marriage. I gave it 3* because I like the idea, but it just was executed well in my opinion. But please keep writing! You have great story ideas!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The good news is he decided he didn't want any STD's or to be a cuck. So a week later an unmarked black van pulled up to his house while he and his wife were having dinner. They tied her up as she screamed for her husband to help her. "Sorry slut, but this is where you become a whore. I sold your skank cheating pussy to these gentlemen who own several whore houses in Tijuana. Since you want to be fucked so much I thought I'd earn a little money through you. They've paid me 10K for your cheating pussy. I'm sure you'll make more than that back for them before the STD's do you in." She looked at him horrified, and begged him not to do this. He just laughed as they drug her by her hair, tossed her in the van and drove off. "Such a stupid bitch" he thought to himself, relieved to have her gone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't like it when the writers use pussy or breast It should be Cunt and tits It's a porn story not a romance story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous