All Comments on 'Memories and Possibilities Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Interesting concept. I wonder if you were inspired by the ending of the Film "Castaway" with Tom Hanks. Story has potential. Perhaps Matt agreeing to this arrangement more reluctantly would have been more natural.

Would this wife be suspicious of the "other" wife?

Would they live as a foursome?

Is their Heartache for some down the road?

I leave it in your good hands/mind to take us there. Look forward to Ch3.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
And then there were four...

Soon there may be the need for a bigger house or perhaps a move to the islands? I like the story... and for the first time in years I like the cliff-hanger ending. It helps knowing more is on the way.

Thanks

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
matt's a confident guy

That's a confident guy who can let her sleep with Jon. Alot of history and love with them from h.s. on. We all grow and change...those 7 years were long but they share alot and a child! Interested to see who he married. Could it be the fisherman's daughter?

Aren't Jon and her still married then legally if he isn't dead afterall?

Is there any truth to this story. I see the dedication in the first one...

William smythWilliam smythalmost 14 years ago
Fascinating

I'm happy to see that Ch. 03 of this great story has already been posted and I hope others will follow soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous