Memories and Possibilities Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan reached over and stroked my thigh, running his hand from my knee up my leg to within a half-inch of my revealed slit. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, the caress felt so grand, especially coming from someone I'd loved so dearly and then thought I'd given up to the blackness of the Caribbean Sea. He did it again and again. The heat rose within me, and my fluids started to flow.

Soon, his caress was joined by another hand. Matt's hand slid up my left thigh, also stopping just short of my exposed pussy. He leaned in and kissed my lips as my head tilted back. "I love you," He whispered in my ear; "I love that you can so openly love the two men that love you. I don't want this to stop – this threesome. I was so turned on watching you and Jon last night, and then having him watch us." He took the cup of coffee from my hands and set it on the bedside table.

Jon smiled at the two of us and said, "You know, I think we're going to do it again right now."

As he spoke, two of his fingers penetrated my vagina. I thought, 'Oh, I am so ready for this. I don't care who it is that goes first; I am so sexed up by these two men. I may never return to normal – whatever that means.' I wanted 'normal' to mean these two men in my life – fucking me for all they were worth every hour of every day.

Matt's tongue found my clitoris as Jon's fingers sawed slowly in and out of me, teasing by G-spot. I opened my legs in total surrender to my two lovers. Someone sucked on my breasts. This was all I'd ever hoped for in terms of sexual fulfillment. I opened my eyes to see Matt sucking on the two fingers from my cunt when Jon offered them to him. Matt returned the favor, and soon Jon sucked on the nectar from my pussy as Matt pushed his tongue into my mouth in a gesture of pure passion. I moved into a heavenly state rather quickly. I'd adopted a few new religions, including devout hedonism and nymphoism.

Matt quickly lost his boxers and pushed me back on the bed. He again buried his shank in me at the same instant he leaned forward and drove his tongue into my mouth. My body clenched all over in a mini-climax from the sensations he brought. Matt started stroking into me with long, sensual thrusts. Jon's mouth was on my breasts again, his whiskers triggering a memory of lovemaking sessions years earlier. I still held Jon's phallus in my hand.

Matt leaned back from our kiss, and after moving slightly Jon's shank was right beside my face. I nibbled up and down the shaft as though it were an ear of corn. My mouth and tongue paid special attention each time I came to the bulbous end. Finally, I thrust my head forward so most of him was in my mouth and throat. He groaned with pleasure. We'd done this before too, and I'd certainly become more adept at the practice with Matt.

After a moment Jon pulled away with some reluctance and lay down beside us. Matt motioned for me to straddle Jon, and as he exited my moist chamber, I swung a leg over Jon, reached down, and positioned him at the entrance to my nest. Jon thrust up into me, driving his rod about four inches into me and lifting my whole body off the bed. Now I moaned.

I bent down to kiss Jonathan – my tongue exploring his mouth. As I did, I could feel one of Matt's fingers at my ass. He had the lubricant from beside our bed, and applied a liberal dose of it to my rear. His finger penetrated, and then seconds later, I felt the head of his steel shaft at my 'back door.' He slowly worked his cock into me.

The feeling of being loved by two men simultaneously is indescribable. Every part of me was a sexual animal. Every shred of modesty was gone. I was a fuck machine – a love machine. All I wanted was cock buried in my mouth, my ass, my cunt - anywhere. If more men had been in the room, I would have taken them all on.

I moaned and spoke, "Oh you guys don't know what pleasure your giving this lady. Actually I'm your lady slut – you can keep fucking me all day long, all week long, ... hell, all year long. I never want this to stop." I moaned when the two cocks jammed together deep in me, triggering even deeper hedonistic urges. Another small orgasm rippled through my body.

Matt said in a throaty voice, "You look like you're enjoying this; I know I am – two of us fucking you simultaneously. Do you like this?"

I shook my head in wild agreement with his statement. I could feel yet another orgasm building.

Jon leaned up towards my chest and alternately sucked on each breast, bringing the nipple to rigid attention. As he bit gently on each nip, I could feel the flood of girl-juice surround the two cocks in my nether region.

The men pumped for another minute, and then they stopped. I bleated out a "No, please don't stop," but my plea was temporarily ignored.

Matt turned me and then lifted me up onto his body as he lay on his back – my back was to his front. His cock sank into my ass easily this time. Both men were about the same size. Jon now stood and came between my legs. He thrust into me and started wild pumping and strumming of my clit with his thumb. I went into orbit. Another climax rippled through my body.

Both men sped up, feeling the pace of each other as well as the pace I was urging both of them to adopt with my hand signals and my own body thrusts. I couldn't get enough of them. "More. More," I told them. "Fuck me all over. I love this. You're sending me into orbit."

"I'm cumming," Matt announced.

"Me too," Jonathan replied.

As I started to crest I screamed, "Cum in me – all my holes. Give it to me." And they did. The three of us came within thirty seconds of each other, probably each orgasm triggering the next. I had one long and enduring climax of many seconds, aided my Jon's pinching and biting of my breasts. I could feel the jets of jizz washing the interiors of vagina and ass. The feelings and the experience of the past few hours were indescribable; I'd remember these hours forever.

There were three very satisfied people that morning.

*

We made it downtown to have brunch after we'd all showered and cleaned up. I carried a rosy 'just fucked' memory, walked slightly bowlegged, and surprised myself by how ready I was to do it all again. I caught myself making gaga eyes at both men. I even whispered little come-ons to each of them occasionally: "Want to go fuck again? I'm ready. I loved you cock in my mouth. Want me to slip under the table and give you a little blowjob? Want to stick your fingers in my cunt – it feels so empty." As we ended brunch I had to keep reminding myself that we had some other people to see, and so I reluctantly suppressed my sexual urges. I guessed that a close study of me by someone would tip them off to my sexually aroused state.

Matt and I drove Jonathan to his parent's house. Jon's mother nearly fainted, and his father was rendered speechless for nearly an hour – not an easy feat. Jon recounted his story to them. As their astonishment passed, they started to insist that he stay with them. Matt quite firmly announced that Jon would be using our guest room for as long as he wanted, and that this was a joint decision by all of us. We all nodded, and if their thoughts were like mine, the promise of further sexual romps for the three of us flashed through our minds.

After a visit of a couple of hours and promises to return the next day for a longer visit, we went to my parent's home on the other side of town. They too were speechless. Jon met his son and namesake for the first time. Little Jon, as we quickly started to call him, was puzzled by the attention and honor being accorded his new and additional 'father.' Big Jon had tears in his eyes. Beth, the daughter by Matt and me, quickly decided she liked having multiple fathers, especially when they both started to respond to her use of the term 'daddy.' She dubbed them Daddy One and Daddy Two.

As we returned home with the kids, Jon suggested a stop at a school playground. He said he still had some stuff to talk about and that locale would be a good place to talk. The way he put it piqued my curiosity and put me on edge that something was amiss.

We got the kids racing around in a small, enclosed playground, and then Matt, Jon, and I went and sat at a nearby picnic table where we could keep any eye on them.

Jon took a deep breath and began: "There's another part of my life I need to share with you – from the past few years. I didn't mean to hide it yesterday, but ... well, other events disrupted my thinking." He paused and blurted out, "I'm married."

To be continued

12