Memories of a Fuck Buddy

Story Info
Third time is charmed as between fuck buddies.
2.4k words
4.56
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the 1990s, following the regrettable end of a long-time but challenging relationship with a great lady, I was in no hurry to get into another serious relationship. But I needed a means of addressing my sexual appetite, and was open to alternatives to one-night-stands with women.

I had experimented on several occasions in my life with sex with another man and found it erotic and satisfying. In all the cases I was a bottom; it seemed to fit a need of mine, and I liked how being submissive in bed contrasted with my assertive behavior when having sex with a woman. I appreciated that my ass - honestly, I tended to think of it as my man-pussy - was highly erogenous and having a cock in it was a serious turn-on. At least on one occasion I orgasmed hands-free from just being fucked - a mind-blowing experience - and several other times it had only taken a few strokes, with a hard cock inside me, to cum. I definitely wanted to do that again.

At the time, one of the most dependable ways to get a hook-up was to cruise the M4M chat rooms on AOL. They often were geography specific, making it possible to limit the time and miles to a quick fuck. It was that approach I was using when I crossed paths with a dude in San Bernardino - just a short drive for me - who was looking for someone to suck his dick and then take it in the ass.

As we IM'd after meeting in the chat room, Mike and I exchanged stats and preferences. He was a little younger than my early 40s, about my same body size, and had a thick, cut 7" cock. He was a nurse at a local hospital and had a roommate with an out-of-synch schedule that allowed Mike to be home alone in the evening up to midnight. So long as a "guest" was gone before the roommate returned, he was fine with hosting at his apartment.

We chatted twice on AOL before setting up our first meet. I showed up in what would become my usual outfit - sweat pants and shirt, no underwear and a pair of slip-on shoes. He greeted me at the door in his standard attire - a t-shirt and boxer shorts. We spent a little time on pleasantries; not a wasted effort, since it was important to determine that neither of us were serial killers. But basically, he was the guy he represented himself to be online, and when he suggested moving to the bedroom, I didn't hesitate.

The first two times we met and had sex, it was... well... perfunctory. That isn't to say it was bad, but it basically consisted of getting naked, a short blow job (me doing him), rolling a condom on his cock, and my bending over and taking it from behind. The odd part was that he didn't cum while fucking me; he would pull out and suggest that we jerk off together on his bed. We would do that, clean up, get dressed and I would leave.

I almost didn't respond to his invitation to come over a third time, but I thought "what the heck" and said yes. As it turned out, the third time was charmed and was very different from the previous visits.

When I arrived, I sensed that Mike wanted this encounter to go differently, and he confirmed that suspicion by not waiving me over to the couch to sit. Instead, after closing and locking the front door, he turned to me, grabbed the hem of my sweatshirt and pulled it off over my head. I was sorta excited by this new approach, and was thrilled as he stepped closer, cupped my tits in his hands, and began pinching my quickly erect nipples with his fingers

Two things about my nipples: First, they are large - much bigger than pencil erasers - and get engorged quickly. Second, they are incredibly sensitive and playing with them is an instant turn-on. I may have previously mentioned this in passing to Mike, but until now he really hadn't acted on it. Well, that was clearly about to change.

As he began pinching my nipples really hard, and tugged at them a bit, I let out a soft moan of pleasure, encouraging him to continue. Mike escalated his attention by bending forward and sucking one of my nipples into his mouth, and then nibbling it with his teeth. Oh, god, it was so good, and it got better as he began to actually bite my nipple. This triggered an electric pulse from my chest to my groin, a connection that he reinforced when switching to the other nipple by reaching down and palming my crotch.

I don't know if Mike was calculating this reaction, but the combination of stimuli had an immediately feminizing effect. His lower hand was caressing my genitals through the sweatpants like you might do to arouse a female; he wasn't jacking me - he was petting me. And while my dick hardened, the sexual ache I had was deep in my man-pussy. It was incredibly hot to be handled this way.

After several minutes of this erotic intimacy, Mike backed away and led me to his bedroom, where we both undressed. Once again he surprised me by saying, "I need you to suck my cock" and proceeded to stretch out on the bed, his erection standing tall. I had sucked him before, but only as a short warm-up to getting fucked; I had the impression he wanted more this time. So I lay at a cross-angle to his naked body and positioned my head near his cock.

As I reached for his hard-on, and brought it close to my mouth, I could tell that he had recently showered - even his crotch had a clean scent. This was confirmed as I licked the shaft and then sucked the tip - he tasted fresh. This immediately motivated me to take most of his cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. As it hardened and lengthened a bit more, I really got into the blow job - wet, noisy with a lot of sucking action. I was rewarded with deep groans from Mike, and that became an immediate feedback loop: I really wanted to pleasure him with my mouth.

Mike gently rested one hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to keep his cock deep in my mouth and at the entry to my throat. The other hand reached down my back and fondled my ass. It felt nice - a combination of caring and erotic. It disappeared for a moment and when it returned his middle finger was wet and rubbing the entry to my man-cunt. He wet the finger again, and this time used the saliva as lubricant to penetrate me. Mike repeated this once or twice as he set about finger fucking me as I sucked his cock. I'm not sure who was more excited by this foreplay, but I knew he was making me more horny by the minute.

It didn't take long for Mike's cock to begin leaking pre-cum, and this only served to heighten my arousal and desire to please. The taste of his testicle juices, combined with the clean skin, was a huge turn-on. I sucked him even harder, hoping to draw more fluids out of his body and into mine. The thought of taking him all the way to orgasm was pretty appealing.

But that wasn't going to happen; as much as he was enjoying my oral attention, Mike had other plans for his cum. After gently getting my attention, he told me to "assume the position" at the side of the bed. This needed no explanation - I moved to my knees, with my shoulders down against the sheets, and back arched. Meanwhile, he retrieved a tube of lube from the dresser and walked around behind me. Using one hand to pull an ass cheek to the side, Mike drizzled some of the cool, slippery lube onto my rosebud. He used a thumb to spread it around and then pushed it into my channel opening. He slowly and smoothly fucked his thumb in and out of me, a preview of cumming attractions.

What happened next was a surprise. While using his thumb to get me ready for his cock, Mike quietly asked for something new. "You know, at the hospital I get regularly tested for all kind of things, including HIV and STDs. All the tests, including one just this week, come back negative." My breath shortened, a combination of the thumb fucking and my guess where this was leading. "I trust that you are clean. Would you be willing to take me bareback tonight?"

On some level, it almost didn't seem fair. He had me wildly aroused AND presented a logical argument for not using a condom. While my mind wrestled with the question, my body made it clear that it had already decided. Unwilling to over-rule it, I simply responded, "yes."

I heard the sound of lube being slathered on a hard cock, and then felt its tip at the entry to my sex. I'm not sure who moved first; Mike pressing forward, or me - out of sheer desire - pushing back. But I do know that, as he breached me and pushed into my twat, that it signaled my libido to move into full submissive mode. From that moment on, I was going to be his doggy-style fuck-slut for the evening.

Mike's cock was perfect for this moment - long enough to reach deep, and more than thick enough to stretch my channel. A few short strokes had his hips against my ass cheeks, his balls touching mine. And there was no question that bareback was different - and better. There was a fluidity to his cock strokes inside me; no friction or pulling from a latex wrap. His tool's passage over my prostate was more sensual and stimulating. OMG, Mike felt great inside me.

Perhaps because he thought I needed reassurance, Mike softly caressed my ass and lower back as he fucked my pussy. Inside, even the pain of his harder thrusts - his cockhead just reached the bend into my colon - was delicious. The combination had my whole body tingling - I had become one big erogenous zone. I was highly tempted to reach down and jack my own dick, but I was afraid that it might make me cum too soon, and I really wanted to enjoy this moment as long as I could. It felt good to be his bitch.

Little did I know that Mike had still another level of stimulation to offer me. He bent down over me, and reached around to my chest, his hand cupping a tit, fingers and a thumb pinching a nipple. His other hand stretched forward and appeared before my face. He extended a thumb - I think the same one he had fucked me with - and pressed it to my lips. Instinctively I knew to open my mouth and suck his thumb as a kind of sexual pacifier. This was complete erotic overload - his cock in my cunt, his pinching and tugging hard on a nipple, and his thumb exploring and controlling my mouth. I had never felt so incredibly slutty in my life, and I only wanted more.

This was clearly a turn-on for Mike, too. He was fucking me hard and keeping me in place with my tit and my mouth. While it is hard to judge the passage of time when you are being railed, he showed remarkable stamina and must of pounded me for at least ten or fifteen minutes. I loved every second of it.

Eventually, however, his groans of passion gave way to a demanding question:

"Where do you want me to cum?"

I can't tell you how exciting it was to hear this. After two sessions that ended by jerking off, this time my body - my pussy - had brought him to the brink of orgasm. I really was a good fuck-slut. I turned my head, locked eyes with Mike, and moaned "I want your cock and your cum deep in my cunt!"

At that point, we both became pure sexual creatures, rutting inside and outside my body, pushing ourselves to orgasm. He started first. I could feel that last instant of extra hardening and length, and then the throbbing as he pressed his cock into my very core. I could feel the spread of wet warmth in my pussy, as he drained his balls into me. Without conscious thought, the sheer eroticism of this moment triggered my own orgasm. My dick began streaming fluids in a constant flow that seemed to last forever as he fucked me through my cum. Even more intense were the spasms in my man-cunt, clamping down on his cock over and over again. It was mind-blowing.

We were both panting as he fell onto my back, and I fell flat onto the bed and into the pool of my own ejaculate. We lay there, slowly recovering, his cock still inside me, but becoming softer. Eventually, Mike lifted up and with him came his mantool; I immediately mourned its absence from my pussy. He went to the bathroom and brought back a warm, wet hand towel and gently cleaned my ass and thighs. Lost in thought and emotions, we silently pulled on our clothing and gave each other a long, heartfelt hug, and he let me out the door. It was going to take some time to process what had just happened.

Mike and I saw each other twice more after that, largely repeating our third encounter. Even though these sessions ended with me stroking myself after he had cum in my ass, it gave me great satisfaction to pleasure his cock so much that it was unnecessary to engage in the mutual jack-off ritual. I liked being his bottom slut. But after second encore, he broke the news that he had accepted an upward transfer to another hospital, in northern California, and would be leaving at the end of the month, which was only days away. We said our good-byes that night, with a long embrace and even a peck on the lips.

Mike and I stayed in contact for a while, but eventually - and predictably - our emails trailed off. It had been great, and we had both moved on.