Memories of Kim

Story Info
I hookup with a desperate coworker.
791 words
3.87
9.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was a graphic designer at the travel magazine where I worked in the early 2000s. She was 48 when we hooked up. She was a moderately chubby redhead, with size EE tits and long legs and size 7 feet. She was, in a word, gorgeous. Apparently, her husband was blind, because she told me over a happy hour scotch and soda one night that he hadn't touched her sexually in more than two years.

The conversation continued down a sexual path, as it so often does over drinks at our happy hours, and I admitted going through a dry spell myself so I separated from my wife and took an apartment less than 2 miles from my office. "I'm horny all the time, but I could never leave him," Kim said. "I would love to find someone who could appreciate everything I have to offer. I give GREAT blowjobs."

"You'll need to prove that," I told Kim. "I could touch you in a memorable way, too;. I give GREAT head to women. And I live only 2 miles from here, wink wink."

She laughed and ordered another scotch. I had my third beer. It was then, as the waitress dropped off our reordered drinks, that Kim reached out and held my hand.

"Are you serious about hooking up with me?" Kim asked, increduously.

"Yeah, " I said. "I have wanted to ever since my first day at the company. Let's go back to my place and let me get you off."

With that, Kim threw back her drink and we were headed out the door, leaving five other friends behind to wonder what was up and why we were leaving together after only an hour at the bar.

She followed my car back to my place. She climbed the steps to my second-floor apartment, and as soon as I had opened the door, she threw her arms around me and kissed me like I've never been kissed before. She knew what she was doing in all departments involving her mouth. Her lip gloss numbed my lips once she kissed me. God, I loved that. She applied it frequently. The phallic imagery of her rubbing the tube on her full lips is burned in my brain.

I wasted no time. I asked her if I could make her a drink, and she said no, that she just wanted to fuck. I grabbed her hand and led her to my bedroom.

I took off her shirt, freeing those delicious real tits. Then I unfastened her jeans, letting them fall to the floor, revealing the black lace panties -- that I learned later -- she usually wore. I knelt in front of her and took down her underwear. She kicked them into the corner, along with her brown leather sandals, which showed off her red-painted toe nails. So there we were. She was totally naked; I was still in my work clothes.

She pushed me back onto the bed, and stripped me. My hard cock made it difficult to get my pants off, but she managed. She knelt on my right side, and started sucking my dick like it had the cure inside it.

It took less than two minutes before I filled her mouth with my cum. She pulled off me and smiled a devilish smile. Then she came up and kissed me, slipping my cum between my lips. When she did that, I could only smile in return. And then I kissed her back, giving my jizz to her.

After about five minutes of snowballing, she swallowed.

"It tastes as good as I remember," Kim said. "Oh, I think you promised me something ..."

I pushed her back on to the bed and crept between her legs and began licking and nibbling her pussy. It didn't take long before she inhaled deeply, seemingly taking the oxygen out of the room. That was my clue about how to do what she liked. I got her to cum two more times before the festivities were over. "Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I haven't had a man get me off in more than two years!"

Your husband is an idiot, I thought to myself. "I could do that all day and night for you, Kimmy dear," I said.

I got my chance to do that seven more times before she decided she didn't want to risk her family's peace. To this day, Kim remains the best sexual experience I've ever had. I've fucked her conventionally and titfucked her and sucked her toes, among other things. She loves cum and cocks. She has as much of a sex drive as typical guys. Memories are, frankly, what I use whenever I decide to masturbate.