Memories: The Ball Game

Story Info
Playing baseball in a league and dating a girl.
3k words
4.53
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers

My high school friends and I put a baseball team together and joined a league one summer. Seemed like a good idea at the time and turned out to be a slaughter! We never won a game all season but we had way more fun and female fans the other teams.

I had just started dating a friend, had one date, and when she found out I was playing ball she wanted to go to our game and watch. She knew most of the team and was well liked by everyone so she fit in.

It was our second date when I went to pick her up; our game was at 1PM. My heart skipped a beat, She looked stunning, not over done just girl next door look. Her long, below her shoulders hair was pulled back to a ponytail. She, like almost every female that summer wore a conservative bandeau type top or a tube top and daisy dukes.

We kind of eyed up each other and both smiled. I just said "wow!"

She laughed as she looked at my crotch and said "wow, not wearing a cup huh?"

She wasn't shy about it which was refreshing. I said "no probably should but they are so uncomfortable, I'll just hope for the best!"

I asked her if it made her uncomfortable, if it did I would put one on. She said "no please don't I prefer the look without if you don't care. It's sort of the same for me and bras, I hate them, rarely wear one so I hope you don't mind."

I said "not at all, we are thinking the same way, comfort!"

Halfway through the second inning clouds rolled in a it started to rain, Actually was kind of nice, it was 87F and the rain was warm and felt good. By the third inning it was a down pour. Everyone, players and fans alike were soaked through instantly.

Out on the field it got to look more like a mud wrestling tournament, a spray of mud as you slid into a base. Between the mud and the rain everyone in the park looked like drowned rats. They called the game in the 5th when lightning started.

We walked back to the truck and luckily I had a couple of old towels behind the seat to sit on. We got in and sat and looked each other over and started to laugh. We were quite the sight and she laughed and said "well we couldn't look any worse for newly dating; I wouldn't blame you if you ran away screaming lol."

Her makeup was running down her face, luckily she wore very little. Her hair had loosened and was a mess yet she looked so beautiful. We took a minute to look each other over before we started to drive. Her top was like a second skin now and clung to her A cup puffies so tightly. She must have been a bit cool because they were getting hard; I turned the heater on to help lol.

I kissed her just before she caught me looking her over and laughed and said "showing too much, hope you're not too shy?"

Now she was looking at my junk. I looked down and in the wet and muddy baseball pants they were glued to me as well. You could clearly see the outline of my cock and balls. I looked at her and she looked up and then back down and I said "showing too much, hope you're not shy?"

She just smiled said "not all" and slid over to sit next to me and put her hand high up on my thigh as we started to leave.

Love bench seats lol! By the time we bounced over the park speed bumps and bounced around through the potholes the back of her hand was pressed firmly against my balls and she made no effort to move. Not sure if she realised it or not but I wasn't saying anything.

We finally got out on the street went to a drive thru for some food and drink. The others were going somewhere for beer but we both felt too much a mess to and she didn't want all of them to see so much of her. We sat and ate then got back out on the street. She unabashedly returned her hand to my thigh where it had been, that kind of surprised me.

Once we got out of town and headed to where she lived she "helped" my hand find a similar place on her thigh. With her legs spread slightly and the positon of my hand I could feel the heat of her pussy on the back of my hand that made my cock twitch.

I didn't dare move my hand as bad as I wanted to. It was only our second date and didn't want to be pushy. She was so relaxed with my hand pressing on her pussy it surprised me. She was in no hurry to get home so we took the long way. After a while she said "it's time to get out of these wet clothes, take me home. Nothing more eventful happened on the drive."

We got to her apartment and I was hoping to get a nice kiss and maybe feel her bum a bit! We stepped inside the door and she turned quickly and hugged and kissed me, I didn't resist. Then it hit me and I broke away and said "stop, you are going to get really muddy from my shirt and pants."

She pulled back a bit and she had a bit of mud on her second skin top and belly. I said "I should go and get cleaned up and if you want we can try this date over tomorrow?"

She said "why? I have had more fun today on this date than I have ever had. It's not often you go out and play in the mud!" she quickly added "just take your shirt off."

I thought ok that's a fair request, I didn't care as long as I didn't sit we could make out a bit before I go so all would be good. So I took my shirt off and she went to hug me again and said "wait, now I have the mud" and reached back and untied her top and took it off.

We both sort of stood there and eyed each other up, wow her breasts were perfect, very perky, perfect puffie nips and very erect.

Didn't take long and we were kissing and now hands roaming until she reached for my butt and found a handful of mud.

She said "yuk, why don't you take them off and I'll wash our wet clothes and get rid of the mud?" As she did that she unbuttoned her shorts and let them slide to the floor.

Then she reached over and hooked my waist band and "helped" me get my pants off. I was semi erect and when the pants came down I think she got more than she bargained for when my wet, transparent briefs also slid down! She quietly said "holy shit might as well wash and dry it all." She kept her panties on.

Now I stood there naked, half erect and contemplating what to do. She stood back up and glued herself to me and we kissed and fondle each other for a long time, she was not the least bit shy about playing with my bare ass, or having her bullet nipples pressing into my chest or my stiffening cock pressing her pubes.

We were stuck in that embrace for a long time, I noticed she was shivering a bit, wasn't sure if it was the sexual excitement or the cold! I asked her if she was getting cold and she said "yes."

I said "why don't you go get some dry clothes on and then come back."

She said "my panties are dry now, but I have an idea." She ran down the hall and reappeared a minute later carrying 2 pillows and blankets. She excitedly said "I'll turn on the gas fireplace and we can lie in front of it."

It was such a treat to follow her with my eyes down the hall to her bedroom. She had such a shapely bare back and with her panties, pulled by me into a thong, the bum wiggle was incredible to watch! It was even better as I watched her bending over to spread out the blanket and pillows on the living room floor. Her panties clung enough to show me the exact details of her pussy.

She lay down on the blanket and told me to come over. I did as I was told and had a huge surprise as she reached up and took my now engorged cock and pulled me down beside her. I lay down chest to chest with her and as we started to kiss, she lifted her leg and placed my erection at her pussy. I could feel her hair and her lips through the barely there panties.

She lowered her leg trapping my throbbing cock against her pussy, I could feel her immense heat emanating from between her lips against the top of my shaft. We kissed and hugged and fell into very relaxed state of hugging and kissing. Hands happily roamed freely and unimpeded.

The more we kissed and got familiar with each other the more daring and intimate it got. It didn't take long for her to lead the pace. She said she could feel my very hard cock pressing her lips and she warned me she wanted to change position, whatever that meant.

I soon found out. She lifted her leg and freed my trapped little fellow. He wasn't free long when her hand found me and wiped my precum up and down the shaft. That turned into vigorous stroking as we kissed. She begged me to suck her tits, I was so happy to comply.

As I sucked and nibbled her hard nuggets she started to breathe heavily. She stroked me faster and faster. I moved off to her side and knelt beside her enjoying her firm tits. Her hand never left my cock. I reached down and found her leg and slid it up her thigh ever so slowly. Her breathing deepened.

The closer I got to her panty line the faster panting got. When my fingers touched her soaking panties she stopped breathing and she arched her back in a convulsion and had a rather long and hard orgasm.

When she finally calmed a bit and only had a few spasms I let the palm of my hand gently cup her throbbing engorged lips. Unexpectedly she jumped back from my hand and hurriedly got to her feet and dove for the couch saying" no more I need a break that was amazing!"

Any sense of shyness she may have had was completely gone as she sat there with her legs spread wide showing how wet her panties were. They were now totally transparent, she had to have known, which gave me a very clear and detailed view of the most delectable lips.

I got up and went to the fridge and got her a glass of ice water. I loved the look on her face as she looked me over as I walked out and then her eyes locked on my very erect cock bouncing as I returned.

I sat on the floor so she could see my shaft but also gave me a clear view of her pussy, which I made sure she knew I was inspecting.

I knew she was getting reenergised when she started to chatter about how much fun this was and how she had no intention of doing this this early in our.........friendship. Yet made absolutely no attempt to cover her breasts or pubic area!

I know it wasn't possible but I swear her hair in her undies parted to reveal very luscious, long and slightly parted lips. As I watched the wet area grew quickly and showed me the true form of her genitatilia.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I crawled over towards her and she put her foot on my forehead to stop my advancement to the Promised Land! I took her foot and started to kiss and lick her toes and feet. She brought the other foot over to defend her fortress but I attacked it the same way.

It was a slow journey but oh so worth it. As I got oh so close I could feel the temperature in her skin the closer I got. Her fragrance was so intoxicating the closer I got. I knew she expecting something when she stopped talking leaned back and let me position her legs anyway I wanted.

I got brave and put my finger just below her belly button and traced my way down to her waist band and down her panties. I hesitated when I found her hard protruding clit. I circled it a couple of times then continued down pressing between her lips more and more.

Her panties were so wet it was like touching her skin and made it so easy to push my finger in her to my first knuckle. She suddenly froze and just as suddenly had a small orgasm. She then melted into a ball of goo as she came down.

I took that opportunity to reach up and gently slide he panties to her knees then off. She made no protest and actually made it easier to do so. She scooted her bum to edge of couch, pulled her knees up to her chest and spread her knees wide.

Her tightly sealed lips magically opened and her inner lips unfurled like a flag on a pole. It was as if someone turned the tap on as her juices began to flow out of her, she said "do anything you desire!"

At that moment all I could think to do was chase the rivulet of fluids teaming out of her and making a trail to her ass. I caught it at her asshole and plunged my tongued in. She jumped and thrashed around as I rimmed her.

Her aroma emanating from deep in her was intoxicating! This was my first time seeing a bare wet and willing vaginal participant and I was loving it. I had no idea what I was doing and neither did she.

She lifted her head as she calmed down and took my face in her hands and said "wow that was so good, please do more!"

She pulled my face into her wet hairy snatch and rested her feet on my shoulders and as she looked at my crotch started to ride my face. Her next orgasm was a long time coming and she was enjoying it so much. After her 4th she pushed me away and collapsed into a ball on the couch. Every inch of her body glistened with sweat.

She lay over on her side and pulled her knees to her face and once again let the spasms lessen. I was entranced watching her be so wanton. Once again I was distracted by her powerful scent. I couldn't help myself and licked the back of her legs up and rimmed her again and licked her closed lips.

She instinctively rolled to her back a bit and parted her knees enough to give me just access to open her lips and find her clit. It didn't take long her build up came fast and hard. She thrashed about on the couch and one hand found her tits and did things to them I didn't think were possible.

Her other hand found her pussy and she fingered and played with her pussy with abandon. She begged me to help her as she started yet once again. This time was so different, she got very still and went limp like a rag doll and started to shiver, she wasn't cold she was spent. I grabbed a blanket and before I could cover her up she was sound asleep.

I couldn't believe it. It was only 5:45 Pm and she was out for the count. She must have enjoyed it!

I grabbed a towel from her and wrapped up in it and snuck out to my truck and drove home for clothes, my other clothes were still in the wash, and we kind of forgot to finish that for some reason.

I was so horny after that once I was out of town I took the towel off and drove home naked. One of the perks to rural living is the ability to easily be nude outdoors. I walked to the house and went to the shower but then thought never mind I'll go back to hers and do it there. So I grabbed shorts and a tee and ran back out to the car after ordering a pizza.

I got dressed just before the pizza shop and then got back to her apartment.

She hadn't moved. I put the pizza down and got naked again and I heard her moving around. She called out and said "do I smell Pizza?"

I said "yeah, come and get it."

She stumbled out weak kneed to the kitchen. She sort of fell against me so I grabbed her to steady her and said "let's sit and eat."

She said fantastic but first I need to pee so badly. I walked her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet and started to leave so she could have a bit of privacy. She said "no stay, after what we just did there is any need to hide peeing".

She was right so I stayed. That was the first time I witnessed an adult female peeing. As she peed for the longest time, she shivered and her nipples stiffened again. My cock went into auto mode and I went semi instantly!

She said "geez sparky, calm down, I'm just peeing and got a chill.....that's all!"

More later.......

.

.

.

bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers