Memory Lane

Story Info
Going down Memory Lane.
2k words
4.23
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may contain: MM, MFM, MF, FMF, FF, CUCK, GROUP, FETISH

******

Prologue

My former boyfriend and I used to go out all the time enjoying life. One night we were out and I had a bit too much to drink but not to the point where I didn't know what I was doing...I just felt great and relaxed. He suggested we go to his room at his dorm to fuck and I eagerly agreed. After we fucked he told me a couple of his friends would like to join us and I told him they could. Before the night was out, I fucked them all and I enjoyed every minute of it...so did my boyfriend.

However, there was the last guy though that I enjoyed most of all. He had a big, thick cock that filled me completely and when he fucked me, I was in heaven...to make a long story short, I eventually married him.

When we got married our sex life was terrific. But one night after we fucked, he said to me, "Babe, I have to ask you something and I just want you to keep an open mind." I told him I would. Then he said, "You know I love you but lately I have been thinking that I would like to see you having sex with other guys."

I was shocked as he continued, "You are so beautiful and I have been having fantasies of guys fucking you as I watch them and you and I want you to try it for me. Just think about it."

"Ok. I'll think about it and let you know."

The next night while we were in bed, I said, "Hon, I thought about what you said last night and I do love you and if it means that much to you, I'll try it."

*****

The Story

From that time on, I would let his friends have sex and fuck me as he watched. I initially did it for him but after awhile, I did it for myself as well. I loved having a guy want me and pleasure me. I usually gave the guy a blow job and when it came time for him to fuck me I would get on all fours, my big tits hanging down and I would look at my husband as the guy would be sliding his cock into my cunt until it disappeared in me. As the guy fucked me, my hubby would be watching and jerking off. When the guy came in me and pulled out, I pushed his cum out so my hubby could see the cum oozing out my cunt.

We both came to enjoy and love what we were doing. This went on for awhile and neither of us had any regrets. We loved each other more than ever.

One night, without me knowing, he brought a couple of his friends, that I knew, home for dinner. After dinner we were having wine and chatting and my husband whispered to me, "I invited both of my friends here tonight so they both could enjoy you at the same time. You'll love them. They both have big cocks." I looked at him with a smirk, looked at them, then got up and excused myself and went into the bedroom. A short time later I came out completely naked and said, "Ok guys, my husband wants to watch you both fucking me, so let's do it." Then I waved them to join me in the bedroom.

As the guys undressed, my husband got naked and sat in the chair to watch. In a short time the three of us were on the bed with me in the middle. My hubby was right, they both had big fat cocks that were nice and hard. I wasted no time in giving each of them a blow job and finally I got on all fours as they lined up behind me. I watched my hubby who was looking right at me as the first guy slowly sunk his big cock deep into my cunt. He wasted no time in fucking me. After a few minutes he shot a massive cum load in my cunt. As he eased his cock out of me, I pushed his cum out so my hubby could see it oozing out my cunt. The next guy wasted no time in getting his cock in me and in minutes he filled my just used cunt with his cum. After he pulled out, my hubby came over to me and took the oozing cum and eagerly fed it to me.

The guys did me one more time that night before they left and it was glorious. I fell asleep completely exhausted but happy.

As time went on, my hubby and I tried various things which we both enjoyed.

There was one night when my hubby hosted a poker game with several of his friends. I knew them all as each one had fucked me. Anyway, as they played cards, I served them drinks and snacks. I even wore a short mini skirt with a thong and a white T-shirt with no bra just to add some excitement to the night.

Things were going nicely and we all were enjoying the evening when it was time for the last poker hand. It seemed my hubby was out of cash for a bet so he bet me for the final hand. I was somewhat shocked and more so when he lost. I didn't know what to expect. His good friend won the hand and as I looked at him he told me to undress, which I did. Then he told me to get on all fours as each guy was going to fuck me.

Sure enough, the four guys got their cocks out and each one fucked me in front of my husband. That was a night we would never forget.

One of my fondest memories was when we went through a period of threesomes MFM and FMF, which I enjoyed immensely. There was nothing like two guys making love to me. I particularly enjoyed other women so when my hubby brought in a female stranger, I made the most of it and gave him a real good show. The young ladies and I would have sex multiple times and before they left we usually did a threesome with my hubby. He really had a good time and enjoyed them.

There was one night that my hubby brought home a nice guy for dinner. I kind of knew where it was going to wind up, with him fucking me. We had a nice dinner with lots of wine and after several glasses of wine I was borderline drunk, but not completely. My hubby said that Tom, our guest, was a tattoo artist and he wanted Tom to do a special tattoo on me. I told him it was ok and I was told to get undressed. I did as I was told and then my hubby got me on the bed and before I knew it, I must have fallen asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I headed for the shower and then I saw it...Tom had painted my tits with white drops that looked like milk dripping from both my nipples. I called my hubby and said, "I hope this isn't permanent." He looked at me and smiled and said it was. Then he told me to look down. That's when I saw that Tom had painted small globs of what was supposed to look like cum oozing from my smooth cunt and running down my thighs.

I screamed at my hubby who just kept telling me they looked beautiful. I almost started to cry when he hugged and kissed me when he said, "Baby, calm down. The tattoos will go away in a month...they are not permanent." I smacked him in the head, then kissed him and we both laughed and we enjoyed my shower, together.

After the shower we were having breakfast when I yelled out, "Oh my God...we are going away in a week to the nudist resort. I can't go there with these tattoos."

My hubby replied, "Ouch, I forgot. It will be fine. You'll be the talk of the resort. Just think of how they will all be looking at you and admiring you."

Over the next few days I tried to remove the damn things but no luck. By the end of the week though, I kind of liked them as I had no other choice anyway and decided to make the best of it.

As soon as we were at the resort, we undressed and headed out. I started getting stared at immediately and just smiled. At the pool, people would walk by and smile or say hello. Some even stopped by and asked me about the tattoos. Most people said they liked them and asked who did them, among other questions. By the end of the day, I was proud of the tattoos and told my hubby to have Tom come back and make them permanent. He smiled and asked if I would like any other ones. I told him I would think about that.

When we got home I told my hubby that I wanted to have an 'end of the Summer party' and to invite whoever he wanted since we had a huge private backyard with a pool and hot tub. He thought it was a great idea and started making all the arrangements for the party in two weeks.

He took care of everything, the guest list, the catering, the invites and all the details.

A couple of days before the party we went over all the details and we were ready for a great time. I reminded him that all the male guests were guys who have fucked me and even some of the women too. He smiled and said he knew it and was hoping for a great time. I just gave him a smirk.

The day finally arrived and the weather was perfect...sunny and hot with a very gentle breeze. The pool was gorgeous and inviting. Guests started arriving and the caterer was there preparing everything and getting ready.

Finally, all the guests were there and I wanted to make an a announcement. "First, I'm glad you guys and gals are here to enjoy today with us. We want you all to enjoy yourselves to the fullest."

Then one of the guys yelled out, "That mean we can get naked?"

I replied, "I certainly hope so. I will be in a short time."

Within the hour, the guys were naked and most women were topless or naked and the party was going strong and everyone seemed to be having a good time, eating and drinking. There were guys fucking women and women making out with other women. It seemed my tattoos were a big hit and men and women came to me and sucked on my nipples to my delight.

At one point I was being fucked and had a cock in my mouth when the guy started filling my mouth with his golden liquid. I gagged at first and then drank it all down. While one guy after another fucked me, guys would slip their cocks in my mouth and filled it with their liquid. I must have had at least six guys fill my mouth to my enjoyment.

The rest of the day was terrific. Everyone had a great time. By the end of the day every man and women were completely satisfied and somewhat exhausted. Many guests stayed over and continued fucking through the night. Some of the guys surprised me, including my hubby, who I saw on a few occasions, sucking his friends cocks and sucking down their cum while other friends of his had their cocks in my hubby's ass, fucking and cumming in it.

All in all, the party was a great success in more ways than one. I can't wait to host another one.