All Comments on 'Men in the Mountains Ch. 03'

by gayxxxstories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Reader777Reader777over 1 year ago

I love this story. So hot and exciting. As a hiker and camper for many years, I can relate and fantasize about the hiking, scenery, camping and the whole situation that you describe so well. I always wished something like this would happen to me. 😃. reader777

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue. So realistic how Preston is discovering more about his sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a fan of this story, but I've got to say the beginning of this chapter made my head spin. Talk about overreaction to one little kiss, especially when it's been Preston crushing on Cooper all along. Then the next morning punch in the mouth really felt out of place. It's nice that it finally worked out between them, but this all seemed so odd. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for what you've written so far and I hope you continue this story and make the chapters longer.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

“Just A Spot” brought me here and four chapters in I’m 100% hooked. Fantastic character development, remarkable storytelling. I have great hope for Cooper to make it off the mountain without the grumpy old man facade. Thank you for sharing this beautiful transformation story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with MLF on this. The violent reaction by Preston with the shove, the anger, the cold shoulder all night long, and then especially the punch in the mouth in the morning all seemed not just over-reactionary but illogical - given he’d been major crushing on Cooper since the first meeting. Even spying on him nude at the lake, and huffing his sweaty boxers like a madman. I get he’d never been with a man, but he was very aroused by him for days so this really didn’t fit the vibe of the story. It was jolting as a reader. Plus then Cooper - after being treated very shitty by Preston, forgave him too easily and they jumped each other without any discussion about why that reaction and violent behavior. If this was going to be in the story, it really needed to be seen all the way through with a deep conversation on what happened, why and a sincere apology on Preston’s part - not just a quick “sorry.” Missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!! Hot hot hot first sexual contact! Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous