All Comments on 'Men Who Photographed My Wife'

by guzzieathome

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 9 years agoAuthor
I hope to add a picture of Sue at some time

It was my plan to include a nude picture of Sue to liven up this purely factual account, but had trouble uploading the image. I hope to re-post soon with a picture included.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
When a story...

When a story begins with: "Although we are now divorced..." that's a story that will show how stupid the husband and wife were during their marriage...And that the husband still doesn't see it and still think the things they have done were good things, kills me...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What did they said?

In the end he wrote: "Some of our friends knew about the magazine and we only received positive feedback, even from some distant family members."...What did the same people said and thought after the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what else was she doing that caused the devorce.

Sounds like you are still hung up and she left you, suprise suprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dude she got fucked

a lot.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

Rather a flat story, where's the action? Why the divorce, what happened at the photo sessions, was it really 'nothing'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not a story

This is a string of brief anecdotes.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 9 years agoAuthor
Background to 'story'

I agree this is a factual account of true events, I put it in Loving Wives because I could not attach a picture. It was never intended to be one of the really sexy tales that we all enjoy on Literotica.

Yes a divorce but for very different reasons after a 40 year marriage.

Friends and family who saw the published pictures were very complimentary.

arizonajoearizonajoeover 9 years ago
Why you got divorced is not our business

However, since you didn't give us anymore information and started the story with that fact, readers are going to fill in the facts. I believe that your wife was likely faithful to you (at least during these incidents). But you admitted to cheating on her. That kind of betrayal of trust could not have been good for the relationship. However, I doubt that was the cause either now that you stated in your comments thst you were married for 40 years. This story was interesting and I believe factual. But the missing pieces of your submittal forces readers to speculate about your divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Infomercial

It's a list of teasers a few of which are pointing to other stories.

Hope it gets you the traffic...

Oh you do realise it is an offence in a lot of countries now to upload naked pictures of someone without their permission?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]. Unique style. The story is both erotic & realistic, 2-in-1

❤, 👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Back when those instant cameras first came out, we had this couple we knew, Bobby and Sarah that were best described as kinky. He liked to show her off, and she liked being looked at. They would do photo parties, she would strip and pose for us, the pics were all black and white, we had to wipe them with this stuff to keep them from fading.

It was pretty sexy, she would spread her legs, lick her own nipples, stuff like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story had no point except to allude to other stories from the writer... bleh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny, between the first story here and the full story told in “Our first exotic adventure” the photographers name changed from David to Peter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userguzzieathome@guzzieathome
Mature male, sadly divorced after a long marriage that included a number of 'adventures' that are the basis of my story submissions.

story TAGS